Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The American Horror Story Project

Comments

• Options
    HaloFan100200HaloFan100200 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2014
    AHS is my favorite show!!!

this is my attempt at the lovely Misty Day!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7885901
  • Options
    slushpeltslushpelt Posts: 3
    edited January 2014
    OMG! I can't believe I found this! You guys don't know how excited I am!!! Anyway I want to try and make a Queenie and a Hank. I'll try to put them up by the end of this week. Love everyone's posts by the way. :)
  • Options
    teoakitoteoakito Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    just me sims do not work? ;( i'm so sad
  • Options
    muffims102muffims102 Posts: 48 New Member
    edited January 2014
    im not sure if this thread is long dead or not but i love ahs and i tried to recreate the fleet wood mac obsessed modern hippie misty day
    any comments or ideas or complaints?
    tumblr_n094y9GDwe1s7vneuo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n094y9GDwe1s7vneuo2_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Saba607Saba607 Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    muffims102 wrote:
    im not sure if this thread is long dead or not but i love ahs and i tried to recreate the fleet wood mac obsessed modern hippie misty day

OOo Pretty! :D Yeah i can't create faces worth crap. Uh Lily rabe is in her late 30 i believe, so is your misty an adult or Young adult. I think the age lines near her mouth should be more prominent. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    JordanLouParryJordanLouParry Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    I am CRAZY Obsessed with American Horror Story
    I would LOVE to have the robichaux's academy building considering i've got sims supernatural so they could be witches.
  • Options
    Elijah_BlueElijah_Blue Posts: 36 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I love that others have decided to join the project! Woot! Awesome find on the school outfit and I love your misty and her garden! Id add a bit more funky trinkets, but its amazing!!!
    Im using the haunted hallows hood, tho twinbrook does seem nice, just not enough "downtown area" IMO for new orleans. For some reason its buggy in my game also, that hood, so I think Ill keep em where Ive got em. I did have them in the hood that came with Supes, but it wasnt really "right", you know?
    Thank you so much for the compliment and i agree more trinkets. maby a shawl i didnt go all out hunting stuff down like i did with marie, but i have fun makeing them! and i agree midnight falls isn't the town for coven. maby asylem lmao. is there anything anyone would like to see still.(Can't belive its over :'[ (so hard not to put a spoiler)
  • Options
    Elijah_BlueElijah_Blue Posts: 36 New Member
    edited February 2014
    muffims102 wrote:

OOOOooohhh AAAaaahhh so detailed :D
  • Options
    PlateinmywayPlateinmyway Posts: 1,474 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I just got into AHS, absolutely addicted to that show <3 I love everyone's creations, especially the recreations of Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, I can't even begin to imagine how much work it must have been :shock:
    @muffims102: Omigosh Misty Day is one my favourite characters, and yours is absolutely flawless, I love her^^
    Here's my attempt at Kyle Spencer (Evan Peters):
    qS5OmZR.jpg
    huqkZ3Q.jpg
    cxox7lE.jpg
    I'm still looking for a better hairstyle...But apart from that I'm not that good at making sims from RL people, and I cant can't seem to get him right...Any advice?
  • Options
    palmazampalmazam Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    Hiya,
    I am absolutely dreadful at making sims, is there any chance any of you could make nanny or fiona or violet using only sims 3, island paradise, late night, pets, townlife, seasons or university? because they all include generations and supernatural which I cant get.
    No worries if not,
    Thankyou!! :):D :oops:
  • Options
    ChrisMcC29ChrisMcC29 Posts: 6
    edited March 2014
    Heya, just found this thread and I'm in absolute love already! So I was looking through my YouTube feed and saw that some simmers made a store review of the brand new store set The Bohemian Garden set, so I watched a video of it and I loved the dress and boots, so I bought them, then I realised that the dress and boots really look like something Misty Day would wear, and I was wondering if there is a cardigan or something like what misty wears, like the cardigan in this image http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/c5/e6/48c5e67ad99575ba7c5488bea3b8f0e7.jpg[/url] (I don't know if American people call it a cardigan aswell) But yeah basically I was asking if anyone could make a cardigan like the one in the photo, but just the cardigan? Like something in the accessories section that you could just pop on your sim? If not, don't worry, but if you could I would appreciate it so so so much :)
  • Options
    phoenixarizona12phoenixarizona12 Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    Does anyone know a good creator who has created Violet/Tate or Zoe/Kyle? Ughh, I need it so bad :-) I love this show so much and this forum saved my life.
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited March 2014
    I just KNOW I cannot be the only simmer who is obsessed (OBSESSED I TELL YOU! hehe) with American Horror Story!?!

The newest season, season 3, has just started and it is subtitled Coven and about witches and voodoo. I am already crazy into this storyline! However, I have loved all seasons of AHS to date. Its simply amazing.

I would love to have a group project for American Horror Story where we re-create the sims from the show and maybe even some of the locations! Like Murder House in season 1 or Constances house with the closet of mirrors. For season 2, the asylum itself and BloodyFaces home, Kits home, too! For this new season, Madam LaLauries estate in the quarter or even Miss Robichaux's Academy for exceptional young ladies.

I have already started in my own game to create Cordelia Foxx, Sarah Paulsons witch character this season, as well as Madison Montgomery, a young diva starlet witch who is played by Emma Roberts. I would adore if other simmers wanted to get in on this project.

Thoughts? Ideas? Links? :D

I AM ALSO ADDICTED TO THAT SHOW. THE COVEN IS MY FAVORITE. YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON YOUR SIMS !! I CAN'T WAIT TO DOWNLOAD THEM AND PLACE THEM IN MY GAME. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS !!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    thank you for making the Coven house! it is amazing!!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    screen10.jpg

This is how Marie Laveau is coming if you have any suggestions please say i love constructive criticism!! i will be using different hair and cloths for your info:D this is just the face im working on.

wow she looks GREAT !!!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Is anyone working on Queenie??
  • Options
    LordKacjLordKacj Posts: 148 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hey I love this project so far! has anyone created LaLaurie or Fiona? Those characters where the best in Coven
    Origin ID: 'LordKacj'
  • Options
    mulgrewlkmulgrewlk Posts: 1 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Working on Fiona Right now

Fully Funrnished Academy with green house and shed:
    http://sim-salasim.tumblr.com/post/69738588180/the-coven-house-miss-robichauxs-academy-this-is
  • Options
    iiGeekasoreiiGeekasore Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm thinking about making Briarcliff with Lana and all of the crazy characters. I have to say that Pepper is going to be hard :D
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited June 2014
    Add me to the AHS addict list. I just found this world yesterday and it fits perfect for the coven story. I was axnxious as I have never used a player world before but it works great. I could never get worlds to install before and suddenly I it download to game instead of save file and wala.

Morreaux - A Louisiana inspired world:

Link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/674749.page

Thanks to Sinkala for making this world. It really brings my Coven story to life.

• Options
    Raven_1991Raven_1991 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Does anyone know a good murder house? i can't find any on the exchange.
  • Options
    hamburgerfayehamburgerfaye Posts: 431 Member
    We need to revise this!!!!
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited December 2014
    This thread and all of the content are amazing. I just watched Season 3: The Coven on Hulu Plus. I was too freaked out to finish season 1 after episode five or six though I read it online. I didn't watch season 2 at all. Is anyone working on season 4?
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    LordKacjLordKacj Posts: 148 Member
    Hey I made Miss Robichaux’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies
    RobicheauxAcademy.jpg

The Academy was built in 1790 as a private school for privileged girls but was turned into a military hospital in the Civil War. In 1868, Marion Warton, The Supreme, the most powerful witch of the generation and a prominent socialite back then, reclaimed the building and reinstated it as a school as a cover-up, but in reality turned it into a safe haven for young witches to learn and hone their powers. Due to many women of the bloodline choosing not to reproduce, the population dwindled from at most 60 in the academy, to the present of just four girls.

======================================

This is my first build, I attempted to recreate the main location from American Horror Story Coven! The furnishing isnt the best but its my birst attempt at a big house, I normally do more homey small houses. Please give it a download if you like c:

yMmtnDl.jpg

2CgY4Cg.jpg

Download it from the Gallery: lordkacj
    name of the build: Miss Robiheaux’s Academy
    Origin ID: 'LordKacj'
  • Options
    JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    Won't be able to contribute, but I think Im gonna enjoy lurking this thread!

-sits and waits for someone to make Myrtle Snow-

myrtle-snow-1.gif

dont_be_hater_dear.gif