Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @DeafSimmer, page 476.
    At this point, Selene's probably bieng more mature than Daphne.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited October 2019
    @ccarrig_95 Omg your families loook amazing! It took me forever when I played sims 2 to play with the iconic families like the Brokes, Goths, Pleasants because I was obsessed with Veronaville!!!! I loved everything about it :) What a lovely idea bringing them to the sims 4!

@DoloresGrey Thank you!! I love her so much, she got her own CC :D I have more cute outfits for her theme of rainbow in future updates. :)

Here is a little sneak peek outfit, was to cute to pass up!~

10-21-19_9-31-36nbspPM_zpssn3clb9m.png

Excellent stories as always everyone great fun to read!~

Today in my game, I just played my casual save, it is about 3 roommates two siblings named Amber and Flint and a girl named Skyla. They live in a save, I downloaded, (I can't remember the creator)

And I just play them~ They are all young adults and spend their YA life getting into trouble and things I could not do in RL xD

They truly live it up hehehe~

Here are a few pics

They eat out every-night, go to the bar/clubs etc they are never home but to crash and eat a quick meal!
    Flint is the guy, Skyla is the purple haired sim (she was an MCCC townie baby, cutest I've seen!) and Amber is the other girl.
    08-17-19_8-26-22nbspPM_zpsolq5ofow.png
    08-18-19_10-35-14nbspPM_zpseiltycj7.png

Recently they spent the whole summer in Sulani (Me really diving into the pack since I got it in August )
    They had five star breakfast each morning and all types of massages and of course time on the beach they are living it up!!!
    08-18-19_11-14-57nbspPM_zpszdkav5ei.png
    08-19-19_9-06-28nbspPM_zpsvgkybpbg.png
    08-19-19_9-17-28nbspPM_zpsatwf5qws.png
    08-19-19_9-29-56nbspPM_zpsymtvontr.png
    08-19-19_9-59-01nbspPM_zpssj6ua5vj.png
    08-26-19_11-25-03nbspPM_zpscvs53pqh.png

Wow look at that tan! She did that um in the nude xD
    08-19-19_10-01-00nbspPM_zpsugq0gdaz.png

They are just livin' it up!
    08-26-19_11-33-22nbspPM_zpsl0bu7nne.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2019
    Here’s another little story about the "Cured Vampires" that @sarabeth2984 put on the gallery for me because I don't have the vampire pack!!

You should check out her cute story about how they were cured here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17268181/#Comment_17268181

This story contains the young man that was with Lillith Vatore when she went to the Romance Festival a couple of days ago with her brother Caleb.

I neglected to mention who he is. He is one of @Becka28 ‘s Sims:
    Her gallery name is Beckablitz. He's in the group: Sims Children, and his name is Jude Patton. I had to change his hair, because I don't have the pack he comes with.

HD03H8s.png

On to the story! (Please remember, we’re being asked to use spoilers so the thread loads easier!)

Soon after Lilith and Caleb Vatore moved to the sleepy little village of Glimmerbrook, they went over to meet their neighbors.

wVRsugS.png

Lilith met a young man named Darrel.

IQ43kSK.png

She and Darrel seemed to hit it off well.

OArhloO.png

So when Lilith heard the secret about the Magic Realm in Glimmerbrook, she knew that Darrel was the best person to talk to.

He was a bit concerned that she had discovered the secret so quickly.

JmjCtnt.png

In a spoiler to make the thread load faster!

But she was able to calm him down, and get him to agree to take her there.

niTf9rk.png

When they arrived in the Realm of Magic, Darrel introduced Lilith to one of the sages. His name was Morgyn.

xvyVTFL.png

"He's the guy who can help you," Darrel said. And Morgyn agreed to let Lilith attempt to become a spellcaster.

q53q50Q.png

He gave her temporary magical sight, and explained the motes she needed to gather.

w9tC1tQ.png

Lillith thought that Morgan was very good looking, and he seemed to be very nice. Except, she also thought the Darrel was very good looking, and also very nice. She wondered if sages were even allowed to date their students. She wondered which one she would like to date the most.

Morgan told her to go ahead, go outside, and start looking for the motes

lzSDVAb.png

He said he needed to talk to Darrel, but then he would send Darrel outside to help her in a few minutes.

7YcEzfu.png

After she left, Morgyn looked at Darrel with a "what's going on here?" look. Morgyn could tell that Lillith was interested in Darrel.

swPuvow.png

And Darrel said, "The more that I bring her here to the Realm, the more time I get to spend with you."

And then Morgyn was ok.

uza2Q02.png

Darrel was so flirty, that by the time he got outside to help Lillith, he couldn't really remember what he was supposed to be doing out there.

rJKQJRT.png

He looked around to try to clue himself in.

8W8JeEB.png

Then he remembered he was supposed to be helping Lilith gather motes for Morgyn.

xWxjM41.png

His flirtatiousness was so over the top, that Lilith thought he was being flirty with her.

ViLRX2n.png

Darrel took her back into the headquarters and told her where to find Morgyn.

Morgyn was not very surprised that she came back so quickly, because he knew that Darrel had been helping her.

RjkGfPq.png

He did the ritual to make her a spellcaster. He very much approved the plan that Darrel made so that Darrel could visit him more often. Which made him glad that Lillith had no trouble, and became a spellcaster easily.

qyJ9Ikx.png

As usual, when Lilith asked Morgyn to teach her some magic, he told her he needed to get to know her first, before he would share his knowledge.

qD49LYg.png

No time like the present, Lilith thought. So she dragged Morgyn down to a coffee shop.

0tAgvdS.png

He seemed to have fun there, and they even took a selfie together. Lilith began to think that maybe she would prefer to date Morgyn more than Darrel. But that wasn't fair to Darrel. She needed to spend more time with him before making a choice like that.

iMo0Bcx.png

At this point, she wanted to spend more time with Morgyn. Mainly because she just like spending time with him. But also because she wanted him to teach her some magic, and he wanted to get to know her better before he would teach her. So she took him dancing. He seemed to be quite good at it

GX55Hci.png

She was still thinking about whether she would prefer to date Morgyn or Darrell, so she decided to ask Morgan what he thought about Darrel. She thought that might give her more information on how to make a decision.

YpvN35S.png

His answer certainly did help her make a decision, and she wondered if Darrel had wanted Morgyn to tell her that.

CFwi2c3.png

That Saturday she found out that there was going to be a Romance Festival that evening in San Myshuno, and she talked Caleb into going there with her. She was hoping the festival would make her forget about both Morgyn and Darrel

zs9k3Gx.png

She happened upon a very cool looking man, and she introduced herself to him.

RFzuGGK.png

He told her that his name was Jude Patton.

UkFqdsd.png

And they hit it off very well indeed.

5cUSgjW.png

At one point a very angry woman stormed past their table. Lilith wondered why somebody could be that mad at a festival.

qdlB4E6.png

But she didn't worry too much about it. She and Jude decided to go look around a bit more of the festival.

f1dfRDQ.png

They walked around for a while, when suddenly Jude did something romantic and unexpected.

jOfmlnx.png

Lillith was very surprised by the flurry of petals.

XMHSsVM.png

And she wondered what it could mean.

IR28PoU.png

But she found out quite soon after….

F0MIN97.png

When Jude leaned over and kissed her.

BlgmnPU.png

Oh my, that made her heart flutter.

F2qGmCu.png

Jude decided that the first kiss had gone so well ….

ZQIL5rR.png

That he might as well do it again.

QIbyoKk.png

And Lilith was perfectly happy with that idea.

nvmkByj.png

When Jude suggested that there were other fun things that they could do together...

NLR8EqN.png

She and Jude ran off, and Caleb didn't see Lilith again that night.

M9zUiIS.png

I think she’s over Morgyn and Darrel.

@Tixyen

Oh my, reading through this beautiful update is making me even sadder because I know what is going to happen. Does anybody live in the big main house anymore? Because when I have a situation in which I need access to my family's old house I always just make it a generic lot. You get the problem of strangers coming in every once in awhile, but almost never. Except in Sulani. Don't try this trick there! LOL

But yeah, as a generic lot you can go to build mode anytime you want to.

Your commentary in this update is very funny. I like how Declan is so underwhelmed by joining in on the adult conversations LOL. And Aubrey does certainly have dramatic stories to tell, doesn't she?

The pictures of Hazel and Declan out in the snow are the cutest things ever. I like the one where he's holding her in front of him. Is that a pose? I don't think I remember any of my Sims being able to do that.

Their Winterfest evening traditions are super cute. Hazel does look really excited about getting those presents. It will be very strange to see Hazel as a child and not a toddler. I'm glad that Declan was excited that they were going to have another baby. I just wish things had stayed as happy as they are here.

Oh wow, I didn't realize you had two updates!

I'm not sure how I feel about the Stone family update.

I mean, I feel very happy about it and hopeful!

But knowing the backstory of Gemma and all the trauma that these kids went through, I'm holding my breath, waiting for the other shoe to fall.

It was so amazing that McKenna made a dragon for Lillith! I can just feel how nerve wracking their conversation was. And I was glad that Lillith realized that she shouldn't try to hug her sister yet.

And wow, I don't know who Lilith should decide to stay with. Although Gianni just aged into an elder, and it might be nice for Lilith to be able to spend the last part of her mother's life with her mother. Rainbow is just a toddler, she'll have years and years to be with her.

Unless the curse in this family heats back up again, and I sure hope it doesn't!

Max is very cute with little Rainbow. I love his cheesy dorky lovely dad smile 😍

It's awesome that they are doing so well considering all the hardships they have faced.

I love Rainbow's little kitty outfit. She sure looks cute. What color hair does she have?

Anyway, I hope luck goes better in this family then it does in the other. 😔

@DarkAngel1994

Your update with Andromeda's birthday is so fun!

Atlas certainly is a jokester 😂 I'd say "poor Curtis," except I know what he's up to and he deserves every minute of it 😅

The way that you interpret Cassie and Percy's expressions is awesome! And I agree their fashion choices are somewhat questionable LMAO. I like them very much after your makeovers 😍

And that is a really fun picture of the kids at the end.

@sarabeth2984

I like these last 3 posts. Especially your pictures of Rachel being Rachel LOL. I hear that training cats is very difficult, I've never tried LOL. I kind of figured that Wolfgang was going to end up wanting to be magical. When you have control of Simeon is he still considered a sage? And is he able to make people magic without having them go out looking for those silly emotes? The engagement scene it's great. I love how they go from showing off their video game promise and laughing to her shocked look and then her look of disbelief mixed with happiness.

The new vampire family is fun and it's cool hearing about their background stories from Terry Pratchett. I like seeing the inside of your townhouses! I remember when you talked about making them. I don't remember if I asked or not but I was wondering how you keep people in their own townhouse. When I had a bunch of houses together on a lot all of the Sims just went to other peoples houses to do their cooking and user computers etc. Nobody ever stayed in their assigned home.

Vlad was pretty quick to go from 0 to 60 like he did in 9 hours 😅

Well, Sims don't have time to waste, right?

Omg, that's so funny! Simeon got Vlad again!

That answers my question about if it's permanent 😅 How long does it last?

I hope he can still smell the present that Indiana left him, despite the fact that he's a teddy bear.

Do you get to choose what form the person will turn into? Or is it random?

Where were you a year and a half ago when I had Quincy's wife divorce him and marry a whiny, cry baby, hot head, who hates children?? 😄

It was Pretty Pizzazz, she was getting the player trait, but I'd already married her to Quincy before she even started her quest. Andrew fell so in love with her when she was wooing him that after she got him as a boyfriend he almost always interrupted her dates, alternating between crying and screaming at her every 15 seconds 😅

Once she got the player trait she lived with Quincy and Andrew together. But ultimately I wanted her to have a "normal" family, she ended up having a child with cry baby Andrew. But she took Quincy with her to the hospital for the birth, and once they got home, he was a better autonamous parent than Penny and Andrew combined 😔 I love Quincy.

@Thunderbat87

Awwww, I've just found the update where you've checked in with Morgan and Wolfgang.

Two baby girls! I love their names!

The house is tiny, but it seems to be enough for them!

They look so happy!

The last pictures are great!

Morgan and Flame are beautiful! And Wolfgang sure looks different with a smile on his face 😊 I'd smile too with a cutie like Blaze.

@Morkovka !!! I was just about to join in with the "I miss you" of @DoloresGrey 's post (which was adorable with the gifs, btw) and Becka 28 hoping you'd be back

And here you are!!!!

I seriously was thinking about you 2 days ago, and hoping you'd be back. 😊

@ryttu3k

First!!!! And most important!! Is Diego happy with Izzy? 🤣 I love Diego ❤️ lmao

Second, Johnny is available! 😊 I don't have MCCC, so no one is married unless I make them married. I had kind of planned to have Caleb end up with Darrel's supposed fiancee, Emelia. But I might just let him sleep around until I find someone he really clicks with.

Apparently that wasn't going to happen with Bjorn.😉

But I will definitely take him over to visit Johnny! 😍 Johnny has a couple of teenagers staying with him, because they had no parents when I got them. Will Caleb be a good role model? 😉 I think he would be.

I'm Thrilled(!!!!) that it's a happy Harry Potter story!!! Did you download the ones you used? I had looked through so many sets of them! There are great ones available 😊 How did you get them involved with RoM? I'd like to do that if I put them back in my game, but use my magic save. I wouldn't know how to get them to hang out there besides having them go through the mote search. I Love that Remus sits around reading in the realm 😊 (Is Tonks there?) And that Bill and Charlie are great at duels! 👍Do they skill up even though you don't play them?

It is cute that Harry and Ron were out playing with the Adventurers. Maybe you could add them to the club? Are they all "not in world" Sims?

Please take some screenshots of Remus and the twins if you have a chance. I would Really like to see them 😊 (well, I'd like to see any of them)

@Becka28

Tee hee hee 😅 😂 it was very funny to me also when you were writing how familiar he looked to you 😄

But his hair is very different, that throws you off. And I'm fairly sure that his is from IL, but not positive. I didn't have the hair you had on him, so I wanted to use a braid, and Mila's wasn't going to cut it, lol.

I guess I didn't look at the names well enough. Not only did I miss the fact that they are brothers, but I also didn't realize he was Mason 😄

And wow! That's Candy Behr?

I also dislike that hair, even when it's not dyed crazy colors.

I just realized that I need to do a Windenburg premade's restyles. The city and Windenburg premade's are the only ones left in my Ian and Lawrence save.

I seriously don't like anyone's clothing style or hair in Get Together (well maybe one or two, but I can't remember who 😅) Is Candi just married to a townie?

Tiffani is the cutest little thing!! How I wish the spontaneous combustion thing was real. She deserves a better mom than Jade!!

And holy cow! Bjorn must have a reputation as the greatest lover in the game. Don isn't even hit up this much, is he? Lmao 😅

Bad Luna! Go home to your family!

Omg! Was Johnny's wife mad at him? That's awesome that his wife beat her up. How awful that the first kiss from being teens still works 😳

I kind of feel sorry for Luna though. She had a rather awful childhood. She probably wants constant male attention.

@DarkAngel1994

I wouldn't want to be Curtis having to tell Andromeda about the vampire aspect.

Although, as a spellcaster is she also immortal? That would be the thing that would bother me the most if I was married to an immortal and I was not immortal myself.

And the curse of unwarranted hostility sounds horrible! Do you know how to get rid of it?

@BlueSeaWaves

Lol, he's so independent that you forget to feed him.

That could become a problem 😅

And okay, thanks for letting me know about Christopher and his grades etc. I will grab Chelsea with her family, the next time I play! That sounds fun!

Oh gosh! Trouble in Paradise in your update?

I don't like that face that Christopher made at all!

And the fact that he said that he was single? I'm hoping it was a glitch.

At least he did not appreciate her using a pick up line on him. That's good news.

I'm sure she and Christopher don't have any kind of pink bar, do they?

And he exchanged promise rings with Chelsea! How fun!!

I always forget to do that. 😅

@Daephene

Well.... You're in luck! Lillith and her guy are today's update 😄

That's so funny, Ramiro doesn't have any children in your save yet, but he's not dead so.... 😅

I think the process of making a baby could probably be a problem for him.

Oh yeah, I remember you talking about Juno hating kids but doing her homework by the sleeping toddler. 😄 Technically, a toddler isn't actually a kid 🤔 lmao

I'm glad to hear you agree with me about the number of people who actually hate children. That's why I don't feel bad taking it away from most of the people who have it, it doesn't seem realistic.

The save that I have Walker in does not have aging on, so perhaps I will see what I can do with starting some trends.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Started on a new save to check out San Myshuno. Created a new family to go with it; the Cassavetes. This Greek family is lead by a young woman (Nikoletes) with two children (Elektra and Iakovos) and an often unnoticed husband (Konstantinos) because his wife is the politician and the one most well known of the family.

I'm intending after some sleep to get into the parenthood and city living DLC's and later the fitness stuff later today and explore out the new households and how they fit in. This sale has been sorely needed as i was close to calling time on my efforts on TS4, just because i was starting to get bored after almost 1300 hours.

The Cassavetes are now settled into the Jasmine suit apartment, so it should be interesting to find out how far i can go. Anyway after 1 hour and 30 minutes into a new day today, that's how far i've gotten for now.

i'll have more later on (assuming), as well as some on the building effort and also with that stated, with San Myshuno involved, all those apartments and special venues will have to be wiped as well, and this makes room for other sim households as well, like the Cassavetes and Murdock's coming into it.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Heyo! I've been really enjoying your updates about your spellcaster AU can I just say I D.I.E.D when kid Lawrence came on screen? <3
    I also love your non-vamp Vatore twins!!! This thread loves them so much, it got me inspired to try and have my own non-vampire Vatore twins and Morgyn in my game. I will try to make them up soon!

Thank you on all your kind words! :)

Oh that is a perfect idea! I did not think of that! But yes, Yu and Brandie and her two kids Liliana and Jesse live in that home, but it is still a great idea!

That is a pose! I've use them mainly in that save, but sometimes in others~

I know! You and me both! She's been a toddler literally forever! It is gonna be very strange but it is in the spring coming soooon :'(<3

I am hoping fate is kinder to the Stones, it seems like it, I have great plans for them and it is almost the twins birthday.

I like that logic, I should have Lilith stay with Gianna as much as possible and try to shelve my attachment issues for a little while xD

The Mckenna and Lilith thing really came from the game, after Mckenna started getting her anger under check she rolled a whim to "mend things with Lilith" or something along that line, I've never seen that moodlet and can only guess it from her getting hr emotional control up in the green? :O anyways, I hope it continues to get better.

They are actually almost hear enough money to bu y a fixer upper unfurnished house I have saved for them.

I hope the curse will stay away! No mooore taking my sims!

If all works out, I have a little plan brewing for Hazel and Rainbow to one-day meet. ;)
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited October 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Well, ask and I shall receive! :lol: I really like what you've done with Lilith. That hair looks great on her. And I should check out @Becka28 's gallery sims apparently.
    Oh, and how Lilith found out about Morgyn and Darrell was hilarious. I've never seen that, since I don't usually ask sims about each other, but it was so funny how it worked into your story.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!
    Loving everyone’s posts today! :)
    @alwaysasking -Thanks for posting how to use the spoiler boxes! I enjoyed watching Caleb and Bjorn. And booo! Salim is already taken:( Thats why I like the cloning machine lol.
    Ol Donny boy would definitely leave you with the blank stares as a mixologist, but he’d probably use the opportunity to flirt with the ladies!
    Celebrities in Get Famous pick up weird quirks as they level up in status like emotional tantrums, phone obsessions etc. I know the premades have certain unique interactions with fans, like if they are nice and attention hogs or get nasty. You can also tailor your own celebrity in how they respond :) Judith Ward is kind of nasty and mean tempered lol. I haven’t played any of the magical families except for Simeon and Morgyn!
    Rachel is a cool sim to play, she is kind of like Agnes in their personalities :)
    Lucas is a sweet kid. He loves to color and draw, but I think he may become a vet or a conservationist! I can’t wait to age him up. I plan on doing a lot of that when Discover Univeristy comes out. I’m trying to get them leveled up in skills and aspirations in the meantime! :)
    @ryttu3k -Wolfgang cracks me up so much. Give him a lot of prodding and he really shines but he loves to show his attitude and bravado with it lol!!
    @becka28 -Thank you for liking my builds and Agnes Nitt and the De Magpyres! I probably won’t play them much but I love having them around :) Agnes is quite taken with Vlad and vice versa. Its kinda nauseating lol!
    @morkovka -I have missed your awesome sim families!!! Hope everything is going well!
    @daephene -Vlad de Magpyre’s dark form is the same as his regular form:) He’s proud of being a vampire of course. Terry Pratchett’s book described Vlad as being very handsome but definitely a vampire. He had very pale skin and fangs. I kind of kept his dark form a bit toned down though. His uncle and sister are the same way. Although, since Lacrimosa is evil, her dark form is more dramatic.

This post is kinda long so I put most of it in spoiler boxes

Well Simeon and Rachel pulled a fast one on me today. I was not expecting this lol. Spoilers at the end.
    Yesterday, both Simeon and Rachel had both been getting the get married and get engaged whims. So Simeon proposed and Rachel said Yes!
    gy0o3j9.png
    I sent the crew back home and started working on their skills and aspirations, especially Woflgang. He’s a straight A student now! He’s working on the body building aspiration since that’s an easy first one to finish
    Wolfgang works out. Or tries too lol
    vzwuGjR.png
    He gets awfully sore
    IQ9XzFN.png
    He’s also been learning new spells and crafting potions. He knows scruberoo and potion of plentiful needs.
    aVsXmtH.png
    Success! Just finished brewing his first batch of plentiful needs
    lXwtd0l.png
    Putting away spell books. I gave him the speedreader reward trait from the aspiration points to most sims I play. It takes WAY too long to read a book
    B52x1gc.png
    Wolfgang joins Sabrina’s Club. Its a club headed by Cassandra Goth for teen witches. Of course lol. The other member is Gemma Charm. Cassandra came over afternoon to visit since their friends in highschool.
    The two friends talk about whatever teens talk about
    4FuSWJm.png
    Wolfgang challenges her to their first mutual friendly duel!
    82yBo7x.png
    5piFij4.png
    Wolfgang won
    RhBE61F.png
    Lucas chose artistic prodigy since he likes to draw and craft. He spends hours coloring and his room is becoming covered in all his craft projects
    Rp0gY0G.png
    Griffin Morecombe, who was a very good friend of his dead mother Mila and their neighbor invites Lucas over to visit
    Griffin gives Lucas a big hug
    zXPpBby.png
    Lucas tells Griffin about his good grades
    I got all As!
    Griffin said he was very proud. Then told him some stuff about vampires.
    TYtXfJ5.png
    Lucas hugs little Marla, Griffin’s youngest daughter.
    c7QNdAJ.png

Simeon and Rachel have been working on their soulmate aspiration so I sent them on a date to the Romance Festival. It went well!
    OWjp9MO.png
    Morgyn invites his old buddy Simeon out for drinks. Simeon was needing guy time anyway
    Morgyn is all for the hugs
    0KeLbDc.png
    They catch up. Morgyn just bought a house in Willow Creek
    in9jJxw.png
    Enjoying a round of drinks
    Y4DH1jr.png
    Rachel was busy working on her garden
    q3mxYZx.png
    Meanwhile I had left their household for a day or so sim time. I needed to set up a few more households I wanted since I’m still working on this new save, since my old save up and died on me. I get back and start making them level up in skills.
    I noticed they were all sick, dizzy, covered in little spirals. And they are all nauseus.
    AAmPWic.png
    No biggie. Everybody has a dose of medicine and gets on about their business.
    However, I had been so busy making everyone level up and keeping needs happy that I failed to notice Rachel’s nausea.
    I saw her with the pregnant waddle and that she had popped. She was already in the second trimester!
    ASGqTL9.png
    I guess I ignored her and missed the first one. My 1% risky woohoo has struck again. They were probably pregnant before he proposed. No wonder they had the get engaged whims. I guess they knew something I didn’t lol!
    Anyway, I sent her to the gynecologist for an exam and ultrasound (mod).
    Its going to be a boy! I made a hasty nursery
    EeBe32N.png
    I knew she was going to deliver the next day so I set her to work in the garden and authenticating artifacts. Also random cute pregnancy photos
    Ew morning sickness
    fEHHpdU.png
    Lucas feels baby
    Wd0qvvT.png
    Dad feels baby
    u5uHtow.png
    Authenticating artifacts sent by the Simsonian institute. Rachel is an archeologist and the primary breadwinner of the family
    7LCjwyw.png
    Gardening
    QIlByH8.png
    wdAQWgo.png
    I made Simeon help of course.
    Waqgqwt.png
    Third trimester!
    19zc4GC.png
    At this point Rachel was in the third trimester. Simeon was getting nervous and that triggered a bit of depression. Rachel rallied him. “You ain’t the one pregnant here!”
    Ob9wMFU.png
    Where she promptly went into labor about 15 min later
    aVsswoZ.png
    Simeon calmed down and kept her company during the labor
    60yNZHl.png
    Birth. He looks horrified there
    Lo7pIxA.png
    Rachel was ecstatic
    mdPdpAQ.png
    Its a boy!
    zXj0ERk.png
    I gave the family some baby interactions and then promptly aged him up to toddler
    KHfTF29.png
    WRDkVST.png
    G8WUE3T.png
    His name is Kirk Beauchamp. As in Captain Kirk. Don’t judge, I’m a trekkie
    He’s also really cute
    GVaQkkf.png
    aEJJP8o.png
    Q2OlDcN.png
    Here’s what the future looks like. Kirk really looks like his dad but I see a lot of Rachel’s family there. They make handsome kids! Expect more in the future lol
    She has only one brother so since she’s still technically single, I’m giving Kirk her last name. He’ll be able to carry on her family name too.
    owlo4O8.png
    WyajHVj.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

It's been awhile since I played. Been pretty busy. My daughter has fall swim classes at an indoor pool twice a week. We also have gymnastics once a week. Then speech at our elementary school once every week.

Our Legacy 2.0 with Karl and Summer.

15DcwU8.png

Our dogs Cajun and the puppy he had I think the name is Cutie? I haven't been in the game in forever.

zRPLLDH.png

7qL7owM.png

Pictures of elder Summer and Karl.

SvaS4Ki.png

OCU0n5L.png

In 100 Babies...

whSn45O.png

Amy passed away. Her YA daughter Elisabeth is taking care of the heir Colby. When Colby is a YA we will resume having babies.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @AlwaysAsking -I am definitely downloading @becka28 ‘s Jude. He’s so handsome! I love the outfits you put Lilith in! She looks amazing!! I really love the idea of her being a spellcaster too. She makes such a cool vampire, its hard to see her as a regular sim. Instead of becoming the land’s most powerful vampire, she can now become a powerful witch. I love it! She has such a good personality too:) I really enjoyed her backstory to that night too, Darryl and Morgyn make for an awesome couple too! Is Darryl and Emilia still engaged? It was cool how you had Lilith find out they were a couple. At least he was honest! I am so happy she and Jude are well on their way to becoming a couple:)
    Simeon is no longer a sage since I moved him to an active household. He’s quite happy with that and he knows all the potions and practical magic spells. I’m having him learn a few untamed and mischief spells for now too. Since he is top level in practical magic, he does have the abiltiy to create spellcasters and also remove their power. They don’t have to do all the mote search either. He justs asks and the the option pops up under magic on his socials menu.
    Here he is turning Lady Sybil Ramkin into a witch at the Romance Festival
    gYIsXDH.png
    When I was playing Morgyn, he was not able to create spellcasters. Bummer. So I send out Simeon to work his magic ;)
    Weirdly enough, I moved Morgyn into a house a couple of days ago but I have not played him. He is still the Sage of Untamed magic in the Realm! I think that may change once I do play his household. I was setting up Susan Sto Helit and her grandpa Death. They were the family that distracted me from Rachel’s pregnancy lol!
    Simeon loves transforming Vlad lol. I think they only remain in whatever form they’re in for 2 or 3 hours then they reform and disappear to do their own thing. You really don’t know what they will be transformed into either! It was so funny when Indiana did his business! I had popped over to Vlad’s mansion in forgotten hollow to see how he was when he reformed. It showed he had was upset for stepping in dog poop!!! LMAO :D>:)
    I can’t wait to see more of Quincy! He seems like such a cool alien. He was probably better off not staying married if she’d go for a guy like that! I actually love aliens. They are so underrated and get a bad rep in Sims 4. I don’t know why. I have 3 or 4 alien families in my saves.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Today I was playing in Strangertown with my hero military guy who is getting to know a new female that just moved to Strangertown and also joined the military. So mainly building up this relationships and going on a few dates and such.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I saw The Vlad Incident in the screencap thread and it's still utterly delighting me :D Aww, welcome to the family, Kirk!

@AlwaysAsking Lilith would make a rad spellcaster! Oooh, Darrel and Morgyn, huh? They could work! And heh, if only Lilith knew why Clara was so miffed... glad it worked out with Jude! "I think she’s over Morgyn and Darrel." You don't say ;)

And Diego and Izzy seem pretty happy to me! I moved the Vatores next door to them and see them flirting in the hallway all the time. I can see Johnny opening up his home to teenagers without parents, given his own history, yeah. And made all but Hagrid! They're all on the Gallery :D Lookbooks and links here! I'm not sure about their skills, honestly. They all live in Willow Creek, which is now an all-magic community along with the Goths, Addamses, and Pancakes, this old vampire couple (they now have three cats - they adopted Mayor Whiskers!), and a pair of vampire brothers that aren't on the Gallery because they use too much CC.
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    I'm quite pleased with the names of Wolfgang's twins. It's not always I feel this creative when it finding sim-names. Morgan and Wolfgang seemed really happy so far, but they are quite broke and with to small kids it will be stressful. Hopefully it will work out. ;) It is a really small house, but it's a nice house and all they can afford atm. :smile:

Your Lilith story was so cute. I think she will be an awesome spellcaster. She is a little boycrazy though :D I hope she finds true love with Jude. He seemed nice :smile:

@sarabeth2984 Your spellcasterfamily with Simeon is such a nice read. I laughed at Vlad turning into a teddybear. Awesome! Your Wolfgang is fun as well, nice to see him turning his life around. :smile:

---

In my Lawson-save I spent some time with Diana Lawson - Emmi's sister and Leah's aunt. She is a bit younger than Emmi, so she is a young adult still, she is living in San Myshuno with her husband Salim Benali and their daughter Mandela. Diana is in the entertainer career (lvl 4 Opening Act), she is a violinist. Salim is a writer and self-employed.

bsBa6YT.png
    Diana met up with her big sis for a lunch date.

Some snaps of everyday life in the Lawson-Benali household in spoiler
    uPglKJ6.png
    Salim and Diana is a lovely couple, so much love!

922A4ws.png
    brothers-in-law watching a movie together.

g2FkdEl.png
    So tired. It's exhausting being pregnant again, working and having a toddler.

8AhYKNs.png
    Mandela is so cute!

wywzrkt.png
    Emmi came over for a visit. She get to feel Diana's baby tummy.

5s4m2Ve.png
    Mandela adores Auntie Emmi.

vYNg5Q4.png
    It was time for Mandela's birthday party. They invited over the grandparents and aunts and uncles and more.

More pictures from the celebration in spoiler.
    kj0ycWX.png
    With Grandma Noelle

Kk4BwHq.png

NbyKzg0.png
    Mandela is such a cute girl!

c9jvpnb.png
    Gifts are one of the best things about birthdays!

vJw0gNm.png
    Mandela received so many nice things and toys. The children violin was the gift from her parents.

w4bxqrm.png
    Used a mod to go for an ultrasound to find out the gender. Diana and Salim are thrilled about the news that they are expecting a baby boy.

nwibuUU.png
    Baby time! Salim is a "little" nervous. :D

O1LkqNy.png
    k2h5Bjf.png
    Meet little baby boy, Noble.

Mandela was excited to become a big sister.
    3wQqVxV.png

In spoiler: how the children looks as young adults.
    ASEA0Pr.png
    Noble

RqHNueT.png
    Mandela
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Alright, I had more than 100 notifications from this thread and I have a lot ot catch up... but I see @Morkovka is back and I'm very glad about it... I've yet to scroll all the updates though.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited October 2019
    A Thorny Issue
    There was a blizzard, making it impossible for Benjamin to dash to the analysis machine. He opted to Transportalate in to the building:
    10-21-19_4-52-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Right, time to analyse this big thorn!' he said, loading a sample into the machine:
    10-21-19_4-54-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin looked at the screen and was shocked.
    10-21-19_4-54-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oh hell no!' he exclaimed in horror. That was not a thorn, but a tooth of a zombie plant! And there was only one zombie plant he knew. Before setting off to find where Ted Roswell was, he teleported into the greenhouse and sprinkled mite killing powder into the bee box:
    10-21-19_5-54-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ted Roswell was at home. 'MORPHIATE!' Benjamin said, casting morphiate on Ted Roswell:
    10-21-19_7-01-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Which turned him into a bowl of fruit. 'Why you...when I get my hands on you, I will make you sorry!' Ted Roswell exclaimed angrily. 'Well, you can't do anything in that form, can you?' Benjamin said, smugly looking down at the bowl of fruit:
    10-21-19_7-01-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Who is that man?' Ted Roswell said, storming into the room Meredith was in:
    10-21-19_7-08-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What have you done this time?' Meredith said, standing up, irritated that her reading session was interrupted:
    10-21-19_7-08-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Wait, I know who he is! He's the brother of the woman who destroyed my business prospects! And you have the gall to invite him in?' Ted angrily shouted at Meredith:
    10-21-19_7-08-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Get out of my sight!' Ted pointed at the door:
    10-21-19_7-09-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meredith was about to go out of the room:
    10-21-19_7-11-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    But she turned around and walked angrily up to Ted. 'You know what? I have suffered your abuse long enough. Yes, I let him in. I know what you did. That tooth went into his son's foot!' Meredith fumed:
    10-21-19_7-12-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ted swore at his wife:
    10-21-19_7-12-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's it. I'm done with you! D O N E, DONE! You are an evil man, and I've had to put up with your shenanigans for several years!' Meredith was wild with anger. 'You don't have the courage to run away!' Ted taunted her. 'Well, you're wrong! Consider yourself divorced!' Meredith said, throwing her ring on the ground, and stomping on it:
    10-21-19_7-13-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin entered. 'You! This is your fault! Your mother is a (Woah! We can't say this on this forum!)' Ted Roswell raged at Benjamin:
    10-21-19_7-16-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You should not had said that' Benjamin said, casting ZipZap on Ted:
    10-21-19_7-16-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hah, it didn't work!' Ted said, taunting Benjamin:
    10-21-19_7-17-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few seconds later, Ted got electrocuted:
    10-21-19_7-17-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    That was enough to send him packing! Benjamin sat down and talked to Meredith. 'That was brave of you, lass. I don't live in StrangerVille, but from what I heard from Wendy, most of the townsfolk hated him' Benjamin said, comforting the lady. 'Thank you Benjamin' Meredith said.
    10-21-19_7-21-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin waved goodbye and set off back to Brindleton Bay, arriving safely back at Dianthus Hall:
    10-21-19_7-24-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meredith moved into Windenburg, and Ted was chased out of StrangerVille.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited October 2019
    Another update :)

Dre finally aged up into a teen! (I sped up the process so I could get him and Talia ready for university)
    1wJGfCX.png

After a few days, he was waiting for his vampire powers to kick in and he was confused as to why it hadn't happened yet. After seeing Talia do all kinds of cool stuff with her vampiric abilities he was really looking forward to being able to those things himself
    LhpXih6.png

Dre: "So dad... why haven't I been able to use my cool vampire powers yet?
    BToE1WK.png

Zion (who is almost never serious) sat Dre down to have a talk.

Zion "I'm sorry to say this buddy but sometimes vampirism isn't passed down. Me and you're mother don't think you inherited my powers like your sister.

Dre: "But... when Talia found out about her power I was so excited.. I thought I'd be able to...

wHs9cQK.png

Dre broke down into tears after hearing the news while Zion, unsure of what to say, awkwardly sat there.

Dre: "You mean I'm going to a weird powerless normie like mom?
    ZqVzQTq.png

Avery had overheard the conversation. She hadn't yet told her children about the existence of magic and her new found magical abilities.

Avery: "Well actually..." - Avery explained to Dre that she'd had recently become a witch and that she too had special powers

Dre: "EVERYONE HAS POWERS BUT ME?? THIS IS THE WORST SAY OF MY LIFE

m66P3oO.png

Seeing how upset Dre was and knowing that he'd likely never grow into a vampire, Avery had a great idea

Avery: "Hey, how about I take you to the magic realm and help you learn magic! - Avery had been studying and training incredibly hard over the last few weeks and has slowly become a very powerful witch.

Avery: "It'll be great! I can teach you to ride a magic broom, brew potions, light people on fire...

TQsFXeM.png

Avery: "You're dad and sister can have their vampire thing and we can have this magic thing!
    66jau0G.png

Avery was REALLY excited to introduce Dre into magic. Seeing Talia and Zion bond over their vampire powers and thinking that Dre would also grow into a vampire, made her feel very left out, but now she had a special thing that her and Dre could share together :)

Dre:"Really? You'd do that for me?

Avery: "Of course I would!

JbKXjcE.png

Avery took Dre to Glimmerbrook and through the portal into the magic realm. Dre was shocked because he'd never seen anything quite like this before

mVsTddM.png

Avery: "Welcome to the Magic Realm son! This is going to be great!
    SLaQzf6.png

Avery: "Before we get started, I gotta do one thing. Be right back!

Avery ran off and changed into her witches robes in order to perform the rite of ascension

Dre: "Mom, what the heck are you wearing?

Avery: "My witch outfit, it makes me feel cool... wait, we're not here about me!
    YPtUjb6.png

Avery: "Get ready, I have to perform the rite of Ascension in order to awaken your abilities. This might tickle a bit
    Dre: "I'm ready!"
    6bevMCk.png

uiyvePB.png

Avery shortly after, Avery began the ritual
    753265t.png
    uraAur9.png
    GPw1ITu.png

And just like that, Dre became a Wizard! (Complete with a snazzy new outfit!)

Dre:"I feel so powerful! Hey Mom, fight me!
    ZLfy7C5.png

Avery: "You just got your magic, I need to teach you...

OJBpfsn.png

Dre quickly interrupted - "It's ok if you're scared

Avery: *sighs* "If you're that eager to lose, who am I to say no?

bMGtr0W.png?1

Shortly thereafter, the duel commenced and as everyone would've guessed, Avery wiped the floor with Dre without breaking much of a sweat
    MLRBKJX.png
    l6ERcWv.png
    Mw7Eaqq.png
    dHRVyb4.png
    Zbx1c8o.png

Bonus: Updated Ayers family portraits <3
    Ca5FDno.png?1
    RasRHO7.png

Post edited by O-meezy on
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited October 2019
    Just answers to comments at the moment, the update will come later today.

@ryttu3k
    There will be some more juicy details about Don´s many love affairs in this update.
    To be honest, I never really thought about the age difference between Marcus and his housemates, I just lowkey assumed that he had just aged up to an adult and the rest of them were somewhere mid-young adult stage (I have aging off in my regular save, so I never had a reason to check it out). But the way you put it... it does sound a bit creepy... Marcus must´ve become friends with Paolo, Eva and Jade when they were still teenagers.
    Some of Don´s kids already have kids of their own, so the genes are spreading even more :D

@sarabeth2984
    Donny boy did indeed try his hand in makeup tutorials. He is yet to start using makeup on regular basis, though. If he ever will, he can ask his lover Morgyn for tips, although I am afraid that he won´t be able to rock the look the way Morgyn does Don sure won´t look as good as him in a dress :D
    I love having Lily around, but I never play her, because I just can´t get her right. So she is usually somewhere in the backround in my stories, acting kind of like a younger and prettier Mrs Crumplebottom. This version of Lily has an unusually active love life, as she is romantically involved with both Don and Caleb. Who are romantically involved with each other. In fact, Don is afraid that Caleb will leave him for her - time will tell whether or not it will really happen.

@Becka28
    Thank you!
    Jade´s and Bjorn´s daughter is adorable, too bad that her father is dumb and her mother is a golddigger. Bad Luna! Sergio is much better-looking than Bjorn, let alone younger. (Luna and Sergio had a son together in my current save, sadly he did not came out handsome. mLuna is still single, while Sergio married Bella Goth after his divorce from Siobhan and Mortimer´s death. They have tons of kids together. Maybe I should mention in my conclusions where did the premades end up?)

@Daephene
    The last few kids are coming today. I have started putting them to gallery, feel free to check them out, my id is AgnesXX92. Some are going to my regular save, though I may need to change some names and family relations. At the moment, I am still playing this save and looking where it will lead. I kind of want to do the Strangerville with Don and co, but I need to wait until all the kids are grown before I can turn off the aging.

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    As mentioned earlier today, i have an update. I've been working on the Bauer house today, it only needs plants and pictures to be placed and it is done from there. Outside appearance:

scGurn7.png

Fwq3cE4.png

The biggest change out of all of it is figuring out how to create that second floor without any assistance from the internet, it turned out to be easier than expected. i should be able to do more of those going forward.

---

The Cassavetes i wrote at the time when i was really sleepy so i made a mistake in a name. Nikoletes isn't her name it is Nikoleta and this is the family:

6JlDqay.png
    (L-R: Iakovos, Nikoleta, Konstantinos, Elektra)

I'm pretty happy with Nikoleta's appearance more than the others though, even more than a number of other household sims. Nikoleta is the aspiring politician. She is going from a powerful activist who challenged political decisions and rules within San Myshuno the last few years by going through the courts. She won 90% of the 20 cases she brought up by crowdfunding. Her capability to stand up for fairness and equality has thrusted her into the political arena a lot faster than expected. Consequently her husband has been completely overshadowed by her reputation.

Konstantinos is looking to become a big name in sports with the Simnational Baseball League, he hopes to hit home runs for a big team one day, not as a means to get back at his wife, but rather so both he and his wife can live filthy rich lives with their children until they grow up and have the influence and power to get what they want after getting the key to the city, as it were.

Elektra is inspired to follow her mother and already displays a lot of confidence in herself, while Iakovos is following his father into sports and is already shooting hoops on the basketball court quite reliably.

---

Parenthood is going well, i've figured out a bit on the matter now, but i dislike when children ask for advice that offers both a positive and a negative outcome on the needs. i'd rather accept to a minor positive than accepting two opposing points on an outcome.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2019
    I changed Marie's hairstyle so it is more appropriate for her age. Ta-dah!
    25-10-2019-16-56-57.png
    Just kidding.
    25-10-2019-16-57-57.png
    Bob has found a new interest in modern technology.
    25-10-2019-17-03-05.png
    He also autonomously decided it was never too late to learn anything new.
    25-10-2019-17-15-44.png
    Bob and his wife attended the H&H festival. They joined the jokesters. And blew some bubbles.
    25-10-2019-17-21-50.png
    Lots and lots of bubbles, actually. Those bubbles made Bob very excited. Yay!
    25-10-2019-17-22-20.png
    These two.
    25-10-2019-17-49-31.png
    True love never grows old.
    25-10-2019-17-50-34.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @O-meezy welcome back to you too.. I missed your family!
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited October 2019
    @SiliClone Thank you! I had to take a break because of IRL stuff but I should be back more consistently now!

@DoloresGrey I don't see enough old couple on here so I'm glad to see Marie and Bob looking so cute!

@AlwaysAsking Seeing Lilith as a witch is so fitting, she already looks the part. I'll remember to use more spoiler tags for me future posts!

@Thunderbat87 All of your sims are so pretty, I'm really jealous! Congrats on the new baby boy, I love the Noble <3
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    My very first day in the tropical paradise of Sulani! Aaaaaand it's gloomy and raining. lol
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @DoloresGrey That kiss scene! A very whiskery kiss (one reason I'm not a beard fan). lol
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Yes, please do! The child of Don and Thorne would be either gorgeous or really hideous, no middle ground.
    Thorne is bound to die of old age soon, though he and Octavia seem to be taking what´s best from what little time they have left together. They´ve got tons of kids in this save - Orange (he married Christie Sigworth in this save, they have no kids), two young adult daughters, twin toddlers and Octavia - who is only little more than halfway through her adult life stage because of all these pregnancies - is expecting yet again. I hope Thorne lives to see the birth of his youngest kid.
    Don was an adult when he was turned into a vampire. His friends and lovers who are the same age as he have started to die of old age (Mitchell Kalani was the first to go), so he would´ve died soon, had he not become immortal. Sometimes I regret indulging his whim to be turned, because his death would have been a nice point where to end this save. But now I keep playing and playing :D .... Don has really grown on me during my time playing him.

Last kids!
    93. - 94. Ryan nU1kGia.png
    Noel EdMvlyW.png
    other parent: Gunther Munch LL7bAcc.png
    95. - 97. Camille IA8ktet.png
    Felice iNhVFZO.png
    Brianna ZqdN3Pe.png
    other parent: Kamden Bheeda (he is the son of Arun and Jesminder. Techically a child of the premades, but he was too handsome to resist. He has a horrible personality though, since no one is perfect uzE5jEo.png
    98. - 100. Hermione Q54llhd.png
    Penelope eqWTDCN.png
    Esme I1ZpZNJ.png
    other parent: Morgyn Ember 1cp7hVp.png

What else happened in my game?
    Don won the award for his vlogs, because for some reason people love seeing his dumb face and hearing him talk wbamZu8.png
    He made the mistake of introducing Morgyn to Cassandra, because they fell in love and stopped paying attention to him (Note to self: never let Morgyn meet Cassandra in my main save, because Antoniette - Morgyn´s wife, the lady on my avatar - will kill her if she tries to steal her man. Which would be terribly messy, since Antoniette is good friends with both of Cassandra´s parents.)
    His relationship with Caleb was also going downhill, because half the time, Caleb simply did not show up at club meetings and when he did, he was always flirting with Lily and trying to talk her into the bed with him (Caleb literally spent over an hour asking Lily to woohoo with him, over and over, getting rejected every time, untill she finally agreed if that was what would get him to shut up. What Lily really wanted was to have a nice nap by the pool, but no, someone had developed an obsession with her.)
    The other person Caleb had developed an obsession with was Morgyn, to the point where he set foot to the place he loathes the most - the gym - to impress him with his strenght and endurance. Unfortunately, the result was far from impressive, in fact it was painful to watch mBB1kCV.png
    Despite all these misgivings, Don still decided to propose to Caleb - and was turned down.

Heartbroken and lacking purpose, Don ran off to Selvadorada to think about his future in solitude. But as thinking is not his strongest forte, he soon got tired of moping around and went to explore the jungle instead. HEDU54l.png
    ClvbJ1S.png
    gDQCks7.png
    After being attacked by bees and a jaguar , meeting an actual skeleton, excavating several relics and being blessed by the Sun God, Don finally knew the right thing to do. He called Marcus and invited him on a date. nN63nAw.png

There was no time left to waste, because Marcus was not gonna get any younger. He had rejected Don´s offer to save his life by turning him into a vampire - he did not wish to live forever, with all of his friends either already dead or dying soon. It mattered not that Don could never stay faithful to him, all Marcus cared about was securing the future of his children, Kurt and Marisol, because he will be dead long before they become teenagers (their eldest son Magnus is a young adult married to the younger sister of Sofia and Elsa Bjergsen)
    For the record, Don had intended to stay faithful to Marcus, but well, stuff happens. He had been gone for three days and now suddenly everyone wanted a piece of him. Morgyn showed up to his place an hour before the wedding - that Morgyn was also invited to - and talked Don into hooking up with him in a hot tub. I was seriously worried that Don would miss his own wedding because of woohoo :D
    He did get there in time, though. The wedding itself went flawlessly iHBzBn7.png
    sUZUu8d.png
    Even the guests showed up to watch the ceremony, even if some of them could not sit still 2q1cAHL.png
    This was something too funny to miss. Really, Don, you just got married to Marcus and you immediately run to make out with Cassandra? Whose boyfriend is too busy with making out with Caleb to notice? NKLzYWS.png
    More people wanting a piece of Don: Jade TzeJKUj.png
    Lily J3rgF4b.png
    Cassandra eijcSih.png
    Marcus was the only one who ate the cake, even Caleb, who normally happily eats whatever he can get his hands on, declined OSt4zie.png
    Instead he chose to entertain his long-suffering daughter Catarina with a horror story (from what I could get from their though bubbles) about snakes luring in the sewage. I don´t think she enjoyed it all that much 4ymaEF1.png
    (It was Eva´s last day to be smug about being still young and beautiful while all of her old housemates had already aged up to elders. Next day was her birthday and she aged up too.)
    It sure was an interesting wedding. The only commands I gave to Don were to get married to Marcus and to cut the cake, I spent the rest of the night observing what he will do when given full control.

Don now has 111 children in total. In-deph analysis has to wait a little longer, because I will not be able to play this weekend. I have started uploading his children to gallery, in case anyone is interested, my id is AgnesXX92
    The current state of my graveyard mEOsjM0.png
    Kurt and Marisol, because they are seriously adorable. They are the youngest of Don´s kids VnQNX0I.png
    XnOESL5.png
  • Options
    Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    Today my legacy family began their journey.

Bea Campbell had moved into a maisonette of her own! Open plan upstairs and downstairs, she made it look rather homely as she practiced her painting and worked her way to the coveted role of notable Art Critic.

When she moved in, she had several neighbours greet her. One in particular took a great liking to her - they flirted a little but he never quite made a move. Love interest? Maybe.

Then along came Gavin. Gavin was not so faint of heart. He knew how to woo her and eventually they went steady, sharing their first kisses and then first you-know-whats ;)

She asked him to move in and he willingly left the house he was sharing with three others, though his best mate, a fellow 'bro' still came to visit.

They were very happy together, a well-matched pair - a painter and a writer. He inspired her a lot.

KKeWU0k.jpg

One day he took her on a date to the park. It was beautiful - the trees were in blossom and the river was all sparkly and there were no kids to be seen.

To her surprise...

mnLUhYH.jpg

They planned the wedding for weeks and weeks. Still forgot to bring their cake.

They invited their nearest and dearst to the park where they got engaged. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding.

BBt8LJI.jpg

That evening, they found out she is pregnant!
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top