Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Part 2
    The dust cleared. Not only had Roddy won, he had managed to remove the object that was lodged in Hamish's left foot. He held up the object to Benjamin. 'All this was caused because of a thorn? How on earth did that manage to go through his shoe?' Benjamin said in surprise. 'Search me, dad' Roddy shrugged. He turned to Hamish. 'You feeling better, brother?' Roddy asked:
    10-14-19_5-15-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm ok now...' Hamish said, weakly...
    10-14-19_5-16-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He started to cry. 'I'm sorry about what I said to you...to both of you. I have no idea what came over me...' Hamish was now bawling his eyes out. 'There, there, brother. I forgive you!' Roddy said. wiping the tears away from Hamish. 'You're not angry at me?' Hamish asked, feeling a little better. 'If I was angry, I wouldn't do this!' Roddy said. He gave his little brother a big hug and a big smooch on the cheek:
    10-14-19_5-19-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-14-19_5-19-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Whoops! I forgot to apply my lipstick sealer!' Roddy said, laughing. 'What? Have I got something on my cheek?' Hamish asked, confused. 'See for yourself, brother!' Roddy replied, still giggling. He handed Hamish his pink heart shaped compact mirror. When Hamish saw a big light pink lipstick smooch on his cheek, he laughed! Roddy chuckled and handed him a makeup removal wipe. Benjamin was glad that his two sons had made up. He gave Hamish a big loving hug:
    10-14-19_5-26-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I forgive you too, Hamish!' Benjamin said, smiling. He turned to Roddy and gave him a big loving hug:
    10-14-19_5-27-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're doing a good job, looking out for your siblings' Benjamin said, proud of his firstborn:
    10-14-19_5-27-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you dad. I guess mum and Carol's kindness is rubbing off on me!' Roddy said, cheerfully. 'Hmmm, wonder how that large thorn got lodged in Hamish's shoe...Think I'll try and analyse it at a later date' Benjamin thought. 'Oh, before I forget. Hamish? You're no longer grounded' he said. 'Thank you, dad!' Hamish exclaimed, happily:
    10-14-19_7-08-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    The Goths
    Previously, we lost Mortimer, and Cassandra decided to activate her dormant magic to try and fix this mess.

10-18-19-1-31-34-AM.png
    Bella and Alexander spent a lot of time talking to one another. I'd like to say they were cheering each other up but not really. They all seemed to try playing mischief tricks on one another to cheer each other up, but mostly it didn't have any effect at all, really.
    10-18-19-2-14-37-AM.png
    One thing I CAN tell you is, Bella is not good at being sad. I really had to chase her to get her to take care of herself, almost lost her to starvation because she decided she was going to sleep the second her energy bar turned yellow even though her hunger bar had been red for some time already.

10-18-19-2-15-30-AM.png
    Cassandra channelled her sadness in predictable ways. She now has some painting skill of note, and a couple sad paintings on her walls.

10-18-19-2-17-25-AM.png
    Everyone had a very depressed morning, and Cassandra spent the first day taking care of the house and making food and such. The next day, she set out to Glimmerbrook to find herself some sages.

10-18-19-2-38-53-AM.png
    And what luck. Meet L. Lothario. (Dang it Don. Lol) She was in a bad mood and gave Cassandra a hard time, but she did tell her what she was looking for. A fancy portal at the end of a stream.

10-18-19-2-42-53-AM.png
    Somewhere back here, right?

10-18-19-2-44-17-AM.png
    Ohey, look at that. This is probably what that L. lady was talking about. She just, walks in, right?

10-18-19-2-44-59-AM.png
    That is definitely a new trick. Cassandra likes this new trick, though. She does have to wonder about the state of everything, it looks like it's kind of coming apart, but she supposes that's for someone that's not her to worry about. Now to find a sage. ... a nicer sage.

10-18-19-2-47-21-AM.png
    Nicer sage procured.
    (I have an attraction mod, but I don't have teen-YA romances on, and yet somehow I swear Morgyn was flirting with her just judging by their body language, but the game didn't tell me what he did. If she gets attracted to him the second she ages up I'm really going to laugh, and go with it probably. So far she's only gotten attracted to girls.)
    If you're a dormant spellcaster rather than just not a spellcaster yet, you skip the mote fetch quest.

10-19-19-11-28-53-PM.png
    Bella and Cassandra exchange a few words when she returns. I like to think Bella was all "Sooo did you find a sage?"
    Yep, sure did.

10-19-19-11-30-48-PM.png
    Playing violin to help ourselves feel a bit better.

10-19-19-11-47-22-PM.png
    Bella once again made mac and cheese when I wasn't looking. The only thing Bella will cook autonomously in my game is mac and cheese. I don't know why. My girlfriend was like, "give her a break she's depressed," and I was like "Yeah but she did this last time and she wasn't depressed!"
    Bella still sucks at coping with sadness.

10-19-19-11-51-36-PM.png
    Did some checking up on the kiddo. He was the first one over it. Bella was second, then Cassandra. I'm not sure why but Cassandra was also the only one that tried something besides crying it out.

10-19-19-11-53-06-PM.png
    This is the morning after. Bella sat here after the kids went to school, looking sad, went upstairs to cry in bed, and then went downstairs to mourn Mortimer until she had to leave for work.
    It was actually really heartbreaking to watch.

10-20-19-12-09-09-AM.png
    So that Bella wouldn't set herself on fire, I set Cassandra to making some meals after school. I've been kind of missing the mark, and the fridge has gone empty a few times.

10-20-19-12-10-18-AM.png
    Cassandra made dinner, and Alexander autonomously decided to set the table. Alexander is the most angelic child I've ever had, he sets the table autonomously, he washes dishes autonomously, he checks on his family members autonomously, he does his homework autonomously AND often does extra credit shortly after. The only problem I've had with him is, he likes to try living on naps instead of sleeping.

10-20-19-12-14-19-AM.png
    Cassandra was tired so she took a nap in the entry.

10-20-19-12-18-37-AM.png
    Then when she got up, she started practising magic and got her first spell, Despairio. How fitting. The depressed Sim learns how to make other Sims depressed.

10-20-19-12-31-30-AM.png
    Bella went back to her cauldron. She learned a few new potions too.

10-20-19-12-34-54-AM.png
    Gary popped out for a visit. He was angry again, and decided to try handling it this time instead of just knocking over a trash can.

10-20-19-12-36-05-AM.png
    Someone else was out, too. He and Alexander caught up outside. Alexander had done another nap action instead of sleeping properly, so he was up until 4am talking to Mortimer.

10-20-19-12-40-18-AM.png
    Gettin' ghosty around here. Fun fact, Gary cleaned the toilet, and Mortimer mopped up puddles on the floor. Mortimer was the one that broke the sink. Our ghosties are friendly household cleaner ghosts, I guess. Morty also went upstairs to clean the bathtub before vanishing when the sun rose.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    edited October 2019
    Wow theres over 800 new comments in here...don't think I'll be able to read them all :#
    Last time, Christopher went on a date with Chelsea and the two shared their first kiss. Alot of time has passed since then. Chelsea and her family moved out from their apartment and into a new home. Though only into their first week, they had a fire and Hallie caught fire. Luckily, Chelsea was quick with the fire extinguisher gAbSsoI.jpgChristopher and Chelsea were very close. The two would go on dates, and when Frank became a toddler, they'd take him out to the park.5bZfSsc.jpg
    Rq60yT4.jpg
    kKUbaOP.jpgJack would tag along as wellTK0tXqj.jpg
    Daniel gets along with Hallie as well, so they all decided to go out on a camping trip, Hallie was happy to join.U2cUIa7.jpg
    Had fun with the poses there :DvicBlWI.jpgHeJZzIn.jpg
    Christopher and Chelsea had a good time.5A83io7.jpg
    OHb7NFC.jpgPx4NYP8.jpg
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Go Richards
    48938491357_6353c3775e_c.jpg
    Naeun is daughter of EunB Go Bheeda & Jaxson Farmer. Naeun works in the military & her husband Gavin Richards is a journalist.

48938316591_73279ca492_c.jpg
    Gavin & Naeun live in Oasis spring with their children Navin & Gaeun and dog Grant.

48937777733_2baf4f2e4a_c.jpg
    One day the family woke up to see a blue Grant. Naeun had to take him to the vet to give him mediccine.

48938526752_50449bb04a_c.jpg
    Grant is a playful dog. He is now an elder dog.

48938331736_934d6fda7c_c.jpg
    Navin & Gaeun love to play with Grant.

48938331696_01b8553894_c.jpg
    A trip to the beach.

48938324431_ceb32c6546_c.jpg
    Naeun let her younger sister Eunmi feel the baby.
    Eunmi tell Naeun, she and her husband Hugo Villareal plan to have a baby soon.

48937792123_a46be9cf85_c.jpg
    Welcome Nayeon & Gayeon into the world.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves I'm in the same boat. I had given up on this thread because I missed so many posts, I just decided to skip to the last few pages and hopefully I can keep up
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Astrid painted an angry painting to try and process what she was feeling
    VSvNcch.png

Later, Liam watched a movie with her to try and take her mind off things
    wH0fXK1.png

The next day, when Paxton got home from work, it was storming, and he got struck by lightning and died
    rAcivxm.png
    OMjiVob.png

Right after that, my game crashed and I had to replay a lot so I just killed him in the hallway instead of on their balcony (yes, I did intentionally kill him, that's why I killed him again after my game crashed and it didn't save)
    zSqcIwn.png

After the reaping, Grim decided to go inside and watch Lost Dog's Journey Home
    5roIz8t.png

A couple of days later, it was HarvestFest!
    QuTdLas.png

The family took some pictures since they hadn't in awhile
    QeZcj70.png
    gxXXt6c.png
    CuQuf1C.png
    axCkMXD.png

Everyone sat down to a tofurkey dinner. It felt weird without Paxton being there, but the family was managing fine without him. Astrid still didn't know how to feel about the whole thing.
    jPqYINU.png

The next day, Brielle, Kody, Liam, and Max went to the Spice Festival
    ZnZAfjB.png

Liam bough Max a snowglobe at one of the stands and gave it to him
    Q5cpLMc.png

He also bough a sparkler
    DJqbs5t.png

The next day, Winston died
    crEZyd9.png

Then, it was the twins' birthday the next morning. Here's Liam:
    wGdQjCd.png
    e3JiUWE.png

And Brielle:
    DlDuUC5.png
    9biNA7f.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2019
    Here’s a little story about the "Cured Vampires" that @sarabeth2984 put on the gallery for me because I don't have the vampire pack!!

You should check out her little story about how they were cured here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17268181/#Comment_17268181

Caleb and Lilith decided to go to the Romance Festival to see if there was anybody interesting there. People that they might enjoy spending time with.

I2mhARf.png

Lilith found a young man very rapidly, but Caleb was not having quite as much luck.

1X70Hfs.png
    He wasn't necessarily looking for a romantic interest, but he was in the mood to have some fun, and he noticed a nice looking man and stopped to talk to him.

The man introduced himself as Bjorn Bjergsen.

NLs55A6.png

Caleb recognize the name as a man who was running for political office. He couldn't help himself, he had to make a joke about politicians.

EUyzpL0.png

Bjorn found the joke to be pretty funny.

tsbMjan.png

And Caleb thought that there might be a bit of romance in Bjorn's expression.

aHveLzp.png

So Caleb said something romantic to Bjorn, hoping for some reciprocation.

0ZPDe2p.png

He did not get it. Bjorn looked at him in a reproving manner.

6zX2qFn.png

And Caleb didn't like that.

F66f5vM.png

In the meantime, the probable reason that Bjorn had rejected Caleb's advances, had noticed what was going on. Yes, it was his wife Clara.

YaoAmTj.png

And she was on her way over to yell at her husband.

ahje0UP.png

But Caleb noticed her, and he had something else in mind.

LWCj39k.png

Bjorn was actually amused watching Clara's reaction to Caleb. He knew that if Clara got mad at him, because Caleb was flirting with him, he could now say the same thing back to her.

alGdNxd.png

Caleb kept interacting with Clara, and Bjorn kept watching in amusement.

RY0qcvE.png

But finally Clara told Caleb that enough was enough, he needed to stop talking to her husband and stop talking to her. She said that he should stop bothering Bjorn.

pnpXT8H.png

Caleb was not impressed with being told what to do by some woman he'd never met before.

m97rT6D.png

He decided that Bjorn could decide for himself whether he wanted Caleb to leave him alone or not.

jAWaCOh.png

It really looked as though Bjorn did not want to.

MGL5vnK.png

But Clara had absolutely had it, she yelled at Caleb and she yelled at Bjorn. So both of the guys backed down.

xcPS8fG.png

She was clearly not going to put up with anything else.

WDnN6Av.png

However, Caleb isn't the type to let bygones be bygones. Clara had been acting rude, and causing problems.

B3Qg2v8.png

He decided that she should get what she deserved. At this point, Bjorn looked slightly less amused.

Wws9Zg5.png

His look quickly turned to rage when it seemed as if Clara was going to accept the Rose from Caleb!

odbifoz.png

Bjorn shouldn't have worried, Clara was not about to accept a rose from a troublemaking stranger.

3PYroGm.png

So Bjorn decided not to be mad at Clara, and directed his anger toward Caleb instead

49aiBn5.png

Clara was mad and told Bjorn that if he hadn't started talking to Caleb in the first place none of this would have happened.

OMi8NRD.png

Then Bjorn got mad at Clara for saying such a thing, he knew it wasn't his fault that Caleb had flirted with him.

mswHHUX.png

That was it for Clara. She was beyond mad.

kQvh8Dj.png

She yelled at both of them, and said that she was leaving, she was done with this ridiculous conversation! She stormed out of the festival grounds.

Aax3xxK.png

Caleb wondered if Bjorn actually cared that she'd gone, and he thought that a celebratory embrace was appropriate.

9nKIOea.png

But, once again, Bjorn actually rejected a romantic gesture.

10KTEe5.png

And then for some odd reason, all of them were embarrassed. Including a man 3 or 4 yards behind them, who had nothing to do with any of their interactions.

zGupxfW.png

Caleb was just confused and upset now. He walked away from Bjorn, and did not want to see or talk to him again. But when he glanced over his shoulder, Bjorn was following him.

lUsJPlZ.png

Okay, one last try, Caleb thought to himself.

R7VTUG4.png

Bjorn seemed to be pretty glad that he had caught up to Caleb, and that Caleb was not running off.

COVON2x.png

Caleb got himself some tea, and sat down next to Bjorn, who had conveniently found a place where he knew Caleb could sit right next to him.

OGipVAg.png

Bjorn apologized for his wife's behavior. He explained that she could get pretty possessive at times. He said that there'd been no reason for her to get upset, because he and Caleb were just being friendly, and getting to know each other.

GzrNxkI.png

Caleb was not exactly thrilled with that answer. He was pretty sure there was a lot more going on than just getting to know each other.

EVSkF7c.png

Caleb looked pointedly at Bjorn.

bXCQqo9.png

Then he leaned over to whisper to him.

XLmx9pY.png

What he whispered was that he'd like to get to know Bjorn much better than he had.

gEeWWUB.png

And Bjorn was very flattered.

pPrGqPn.png

But he had to tell Caleb that it was impossible for him to do that.

lUFIUZM.png

He said that his children and his marriage are very important to him, and that now that he is running for political office there couldn't be any scandals in his life.

Zrgf0RR.png

Caleb was hurt, and he'd had enough.

7gv1jjI.png

Bjorn looked dispirited. All of his fun, over and done. What had he done to himself?

CIriGzq.png

Caleb wandered over to sit with some other guys, and ask them what the hell was wrong with Bjorn Bjergsen? They told him not to worry about it. It certainly wasn't Caleb that Bjorn was rejecting. It was just how Bjorn's world was going to be now. And Salim Benali looked as though he would be quite happy to take Bjorn's place.

lM7GMPR.png

@Daephene

Ah ha! So, Ramiro was a random "side piece" lol, hopefully I used that phrase correctly.

So, the guy never got to have any children, or family in your game? I will have to alleviate that aspect of his life 😅 I wonder how many kids he wants, and also how many mothers of his kids does he want? 😂

I'll have to check out his traits and behavior again 😉 I don't remember his traits but I'm almost positive that none of them are: hates children.

Do you think there are really that many people in the world who hate children?

I know that there are a lot of people who are indifferent to them, and don't want to have any. But to truly hate them? Seems statistically a bit unrealistic as compared to people who love dogs/cats/being outdoors/music/family etc etc.

I generally change the trait if one of my Sims gets involved with a townie who has it. Luckily it's not one that stays after you remove it, like non committal 🙄

I don't know if it's my eyes, or the color settings of my game, or my computer, or any other possibility that makes that black hair so weird for me. Other people seem to like it a lot. And I'm fine with it in other colors, but there are a few hairstyles that just don't work for me in black, and that's one of them.

Did that save make even better townies after Walker got the highest position in the style career? Have you noticed if anyone else is using his top recommendations?

I might cheat him up to the highest level. I have so many families I can't possibly get all of them to their top career levels without cheating. And if that job really does affect the townies it's definitely worth the cheat code! 😅

I'll have to find a style Sim in each of my saves. Walker is in my main save with Ian and Lawrence, obviously, but I have 2 others.

I can't say which of my saves has the best looking townies. I'm fairly certain that none of them do 😂

It seems like you have your holidays set up well, and a great plan on how to play them. I can't find it now, but I thought you said you were going to play Wolfgang for Christmas this next time around. Maybe it was someone else though. It seems like it would be pretty fun.

Lmao at your update! The woohoo talk 😂 It's probably important for him to do it though, perhaps there are differences with aliens 😅

And wow! He looks young in his gig 😍 It's also nice to see that they are an equal opportunity sword fight company! They must be watching Pirates of the Caribbean 😄 Women are awesome sword fighters!

@Jase

Pear is quite a character. 😉 and it's good to hear that your overtime is over!!

I have more pictures of your awesome mermen, but they don't do much in them except meet women, lol. They need to do some exciting things before I can put up a story about them.

@TheLastStar

Lol, it's hard to believe that you've seen Sims worse than the Charms. 😅

Darrel was hideous and his sister looked 35, not 15. 😂

And ok, there is yet another reason not to get Get Famous 😅 No emotion bombs!

The trouble I have with Sims in CAS is beyond maddening. I know the rules about ages, etc. It's the randomness about who it will let you connect. I downloaded Becka28's Sims Brock and Alana. Then each of their families, separately. CAS had no problem making the parent/child relationships right with them. But with Daephene's Athena and her son Bruce, who were also downloaded separately, the closest I could get was sister. And I definitely had her set older than him. In my main save, Lawrence and his sister Rose got disconnected somehow. But they were strangers in the first place, different people's gallery Sims, and they connected fine when I first got them and set up the household. It happens constantly and randomly. I can't discern a pattern.

The thing is, when it does work in CAS the relationships are all correct immediately. Aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, grandchildren, all of it. Even if all those people aren't there in CAS with you, in order to change things. They'll just be perfect after you connect the new parent(s).

I've had many experiences in which I used the "add a Sim" using genetics, specifically using the choice of creating a parent. And after all my work I'll discover that the game has set the new Sim as a roommate, and your choices are roommate, sibling, or spouse. When I specifically used the setting to create a Parent!!

I'm going to put MCCC in for a few hours one of these days, and try to fix some important relationships, and then remove it again. I've done that 1 other time, and my game was fine afterwards. Mods scare the heck out of me. Even one with the sterling reputation of MCCC.

Anyway, I sure hope that you can get your grandchildren connected somehow. Trust me, I feel your pain 😂

I'm sad your story is over 😔 but it had a happy ending, so that's good.

I laughed so hard at the line, "really nice guy btw, we're having him for dinner next week"

Wow, that could mean anything in the Sim universe 😅

I was sorry for Morgyn, missing Peitrie's birthday, but it looks like they're all going to be fine ..... for the moment. 😉

@March306

I'm glad to hear that the siblings and relatives stop by for visits. I wouldn't want to completely lose my relationships with my children 😊

@Simmelina1

Wow, I didn't realize Gavin was part of your family. I really like him 😊

I'm afraid their doggy is going to die soon, they are going to be so sad 😔 He is beautiful btw.

And congratulations on 2 new family members!

@BlueSeaWaves

Gosh, I missed something! Last time I remember an update was when Christopher had to drop out of their club, because his cousin started going out with the girl that Christopher liked and it was so hard for Christopher to see them together.

I'm also not sure who Frank is, lol

But I'm glad to see that Christopher has someone now.

Did anything more ever happen with Barry? Or was all of that resolved the day that Barry got him the puppy and she gave Barry the picture of Christopher?

The poses are fun, and Christopher seems very in love with Chelsea.

Where did you get Chelsea from?

@sarabeth2984

Goodness this is such a fun update! So many things happened in your Silversweater - Munch family.

I read your answer to someone saying that you are planning to get Mila back, but it will be interesting to see how Simeon and Rachel take care of the kids while she is gone.

I'm not too surprised that Wolfgang listened to Rachel better than to Simeon. He isn't used to having a male parental figure in the house for one thing, and she's probably much more gregarious than Simeon is. Plus he took the longest to get over his mother's death, and Rachel was probably more comforting.

It looks to me like they kind of lucked out getting to live in the bigger house. she's got room for gardening he's got room to make potions she's got room to authenticate artifacts. I'm not sure if they had all that room at their old place.

It always shocks me to see somebody like Don lothario working as a waiter. Those things never happen in my game, ever. Only townies ever work anywhere.

How fun that there was so much family at that restaurant the night you were there, and that you got a picture of Joanna!

And I suppose that Don being a waiter isn't any stranger than Judith Ward cleaning up dirty dishes LOL.

Was Rachel able to speak to Judith because Judith was there with her uncle? I never quite understand how Fame works. That's a great shot of Simeon fanboying over Judith though LOL

It looked like Simeon meeting her family was going very well until her grandma flirted with him. I'm glad he rejected the flirt. and I guess I'm going to ask you for the cheat to remove the "caught my partner flirting/cheating" reaction because it drives me nuts!

You have a really good idea of having EA add the positive emotion for your partner rejecting someone's flirt. Currently it is such an annoying moodlet, and it last for soooo long.

GeekCon looks like it was a really great time. And I don't know what L Faba had to complain about, because she always looks like she's in costume LOL.

It was funny to see that Baako was wearing the same costume that Captain Eddie was wearing 😂 Although, there isn't exactly an endless supply of costumes to wear. At least nobody is wearing a hot dog costume, that kind of stuff drives me crazy. Do your Sims autonomously ask for selfies with other people? I don't know if they ever do that in my game. Although I usually keep my sims so queued up that they wouldn't have a chance to do it anyway. 😅

Your line about Boba Fett getting his rear thoroughly handed to him in a duel is awesome. That's pretty funny, he's a sage and she's just normal spellcaster, right?

And I see that Rachel is now on her way to becoming a spellcaster! I would imagine that Wolfgang isn't far behind.

@nerdfashion

Oh, how cute! Another girl ❤️

It's very strange that she went into labor so quickly after hitting her 3rd trimester though, isn't it?

@mia_noelle97

Holy cow! Your family is incredibly busy, day after day, more and more activities!

At least most of them were very nice and fun. The last two days sound terrible though! Catching your husband cheating on you the day before your birthday?! Yeah, I wouldn't be real happy about that.

I don't know what Astrid is going to do, but it always gets so complicated when there are children involved 😔

Ah ha! Another update!

Lmao, you seem to have solved the problem quite quickly. 😂

You mentioned that Liam watched a movie with Astrid to try to take her mind off of things. Does that mean that the kids knew what had happened?

Because they certainly seemed pretty fine with the fact that Paxton was dead.

And again, your game moves at a very Swift pace. Harvest fest and then the spice Festival and then the doggy died and then the twins had a birthday!

When does this family ever breathe? LOL

Btw Liam and Brielle are both very nice looking.

@DarkAngel1994

I have missed so many updates in the last few weeks that I didn't know if Curtis and Andromeda would even still be together. I'm glad to see that they are, but I'm interested to know if Curtis is still running around with other lovers.

The kids are so adorable ❤️ working on their projects like that. I think Curtis needs to look at what he has and not cause any problems.

Does Andromeda know that he is a vampire? I can't remember.

And wow, the rocket ship is done! That always takes me forever in my game.

The kids bedrooms are just amazing. I love how you found color-coordinated things and really got the rooms to look like actual kids / teens rooms, with the right kind of clutter etc. all around. I especially love Cassiopeia's bedroom, because I love the turquoise and pink together. And I never thought of putting that light up mirror in a child's bedroom! I have no idea why I didn't think of it, because it certainly looks perfect there. And Perseus' room is super cool with the athletic look to it. All of your rooms are great!

@HillyBeth

Liam certainly aged up into a very handsome teenager!

Did he already have handiness skills? Or did he just start out from zero and fix the sink right away?

His party looks nice, and I doubt if he minded that his old Nanny was there. LOL

@Thunderbat87

Wow, I like a lot of your makeovers, and I like how you show several of their outfits, I've never thought of doing that!

You did an awesome job with Gemma Charm! I had the absolute hardest time trying to make her look like a teen, and I don't think I really ever managed to. I love the last picture of her! that hair is beautiful on her and I love seeing the sparkly makeup.

You did a really good job of updating Darrel Charm too, I changed mine because I just couldn't stand how he looked, but I'm not sure if anybody would be able to tell that it was actually him if they looked at the one that I made.

Your Amelia is quite beautiful, but I'm pretty sure that that's CC hair, right?

I wish they had something that nice from Maxis.

@Amavari

Hi! Long time no see.

Goodness, but you are courageous with a plan to turn most of the worlds in the game to medieval and fantasy worlds!

I would absolutely love to do that too, but I know I would never have the patience for it LOL

Your new house looks really awesome! And what a good idea to put a smaller house on a bigger lot so that you can have a big garden 😊

I hope you will keep us up-to-date with your progress.

@Becka28

Awwwwww! Bjorn's life would be so awesome now! If it wasn't for the fact that he was so stupid. 🙄

It was great to see him visiting Sofia and seeing his little grandchildren.

Looks like his protest wasn't all that successful, at least Travis agreed to support his cause. And that one townie standing there looks like he's pretty handsome, he should probably get rid rid of the red leather pants though LOL

Jade drives me absolutely crazy. Tiffani does look very adorable. It was very nice of Bjorn to stay there and take care of the baby so she could sleep. Also a very good idea for him to upgrade some of the problem items and actually cook for Jade.

Bjorn would be so perfect if he hadn't screwed everything up!

Is spontaneous combustion a thing in this game? If so, somebody needs to sign Jade up for the next occasion 😠

And holy cow, am I glad I do not have autonomous try for a baby in my game, LMAO. It seems to come at very inconvenient times in your game. And Jessica looks so miserable, I can't remember how many children they have already, is it 3?

So now he gets to have the fun of having grandchildren and children the same age. And yeah, I can see why you need to turn aging on for a while. I hope that babies turn to toddlers fairly quickly. Like, just as fast as a pregnancy is done! Although I do not think that's the case. 😅

I just had to mess with Bjorn after I saw what a mess he'd made of things in your “drama free” save. When he showed up at the Romance Festival it was too good to be true! It was interesting 😉

@ryttu3k

Ohhhh, your update with Lilith and Caleb and their parents is adorable 😊

It's so funny seeing all of these supernatural characters in your game 😅

Dominic fires and Caleb's mom Dahlia really do not look happy. Lots of suffering from trying to become a curry champion 😂

I don't have too many of my Sims try it, although we don't go to the spice Festival all that often.

Do your Sims get sick from using the bubble machine? Sometimes mine do, but not always, so I wonder what makes the difference.

I also love the way you write your funny sentences, the ones that end with "As one does" 😄😅

Poor James Potter there! Dying from a curry overload!

I imagine that if James is there, Harry must be somewhere in your game also. Is he a teen, or is he older?

I love talk like a pirate day. It's actually on my father's birthday LMAO. He's not the type to talk like a pirate 😁

They sure have great costumes, and I love that pose at the end ❤️

LOL I looked at the post that you shared, that is an absolutely awesome look for Caleb 😅😂🤣

The ones that you made are very fun though. Especially that cute pink one. 🥰

@ScarletSins

Lmao, what a terrible day!!

Did you quit without saving?

I think you are now the third person that mentioned that a "game over" notification comes up when your whole family dies. I've never had it happen because I always quit without saving 😅 so I wasn't sure if it actually happened or not.

@Steamvarius

Holy cow! So much drama in the Furystrykar household!

I don't think I've ever seen that before. 😳

But I have always been able to tell that Hamish is a little different from the other children. I think he's a bit wilder.

It seems as though Roddy is going to be able to help him a great deal. And Benjamin is such a good father. I like how patient he was, despite the fact that he did actually get angry.

I was wondering if it was a good idea for Benjamin to cancel Hamish's grounding, until I remembered that Hamish had apologized so sincerely. Then I realized that it was fine. As long as the apologies continue to be sincere I think the way that Benjamin handled it was great.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2019
    I couldn't fit all my comments in one post lol

@Keidra

Oh my gosh, I could just feel the sadness in your update. Bella seems so lost. I'm glad she and Cassandra are working on things to fix their mess now though.

And little Alexander is so sweet, how does he end up so awful in so many people's games?

I've never aged him up at all, but he's in my save that has aging on, I just haven't played it in months.

Also, I have seen young adults, (and possibly adults) get flirty with teenagers multiple times. Although the game can't label the interactions as flirtatious.

I've also seen teens (particularly girls) flirt with young adults, far more than I've seen it the other way around.

Often times when it's the young adults that seem to be interested in a teen, it comes off as the young adults just leering at them, and looking like they would like to grab them and do things to them, if you know what I mean.

I had one couple that was very cute, but different ages. They were bff's and were always together. When she aged up from teen it took about .03 seconds for them to have quite a pink bar. So yeah, it will be interesting to see what happens with she and Morgyn. Provided that she continues to spend time with him and gets a full green bar.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

I'm glad you've been able to address your anxiety issues. That old stigma just won't go away!!

And hey, cool, Don might get a reputation high enough to hang out with Thorne! I'll be watching for Thorne/Don youngsters. They will be interesting 😅

Awesome that Don got to Wolfgang! I suppose when you aren't losing your mind from pregnancy hormones you can do a bit better.

Although, I don't think I've ever had a pregnant sim woohoo, lol. I feel too sorry for them 😂 I've lived that.

I didn't realize that Don was bringing his conquests home with him. I figured he was a "most convenient spot" kinda guy. But ... the ley line is really helping him with this!

And I wasn't trying to complain that Caleb's daughters all had the same hair. I should've been clearer. Even in real life I remember people by their hair. For me it's the distinguishing feature. Other people notice eyes etc. I only notice hair. So I'm not able to get past that, lol. I was impressed with myself that I noticed one of them had different colored eyes 😅

Ok, checking out the lastest Don spawn 😂 (I hope they do not all behave like him)

I do not know Inna, so I won't feel bad that I couldn't guess Caleb 😅

I was able to guess Makoa's kids, but not Paolo's or Keala's or Olivia's, or Jade's, or Lilith's, or even Cassandra's (although Cornelia looks so much like her that I paused for quite a while trying to figure it out)!

Salim's son is a clone of Salim 😂 so I guessed that one, but I missed Diego's, which made me sad. I love Diego so much, but his sons look nothing like him 😔

I love all of Don's adventures too!

I think Leon looks lovely with the flower crown 😄

And if Don is a vampire now, his children could definitely become Vampires themselves, correct? It figures he'd be dumb enough to go out in the sun as a vampire. 🙄

He might be charismatic, but he certainly isn't brilliant 😅

Of all the new kids that you put up, 72 to 85 I was only able to guess two of the other parents. Kalamainu'u lona, and Frederic.

To be fair I have never played Noah Mayer, or Mina Jeung. But I did feel pretty dumb when I did not figure out Elena and Bjorn were Sophia's children. Although, she still a teen in my game, so I really wouldn't have thought of her that way. Same with Billy Jang.

It's absolutely crazy that Caleb's three sons have those pointy elf ears. Are those cc? Or just the elf ears that come standard in the game? And did it not happen to any of his daughters? This situation intrigues me LOL 😂

So Cassandra is pregnant again. Are these also Don's kids? I see that you are grouping his children into clubs. How are you deciding which kid goes in which club? Are you kind of doing it by age?

I have to say, good luck to you on trying to remember all those names and faces! It's hard enough trying to remember a hundred of them, he's also had more by accident LOL

I would certainly like to see the statistics that you come up with after you are done with your experiment. and it sounds like you're going to be done fairly soon because his 90th child was just born.

It could get complicated though if you try to adjust for the point that he turned into a vampire. The spellcaster and mermaid kids should just be properly random, because he's not a spellcaster, right?

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited October 2019
    @ScarletSins you know, that sounds entirely in character for a cat.

@Keidra snorted at L Lothario. He DOES get around! I can see Untamed magic suiting the Goths, honestly, so Morgyn was probably a good choice. Alexander is such a sweet baby. ...I bet he has SUCH a rebellious teenage stage. Oh dear, Cass learning Despairio first is... depressingly suitable! Aww, Alex staying up to talk to Mortimer :(

@AlwaysAsking oh man Bjorn just does not stop XD ...Or Clara, apparently! Caleb's just like, "There's more than enough of me to go around ;D" Goodness, I can definitely feel that poor background Sim's second-hand embarrassment! Yes, good, go with Salim, he's nice! And, you know, not married!

And thank you! I have a whole Potterverse thing set up, yeah. Harry is actually still a child, he'll become a spellcaster (along with all his classmates) when he ages up to teenager. I have the Potters, Weasleys (Ron and Ginny are kids, the twins and Percy are teens, Charlie and Bill are young adults and live in a separate household because they wouldn't fit), Lovegoods, Longbottoms, Malfoys, Hagrid, and Sirius and Remus living in their own place. Also, the Grangers as the only non-spellcasters (Hermione aside, once she ages to teen).

Bubble machine - most often, it's the dazed moodlet. Caleb actually did have that, although it was being overriden by Inspired and Happy ones. And I love how there's just aliens and vampires and spellcasters and other supernaturals around! My save is a very occult-friendly one XD Thank you for your comments on the looks! I love the Kandi Kid aesthetic :D
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all!
    I am loving everyone’s posts!! Wow this thread can move so quickly!
    @hoverael -I love what your are doing with Newcrest! It looks amazing. I love the modern style build and the Burnside house looks awesome! That diagonal room is impressive
    @becka28 -I had to laugh at your simself’s selfie with Don Lothario. Unfortunately my simself had hooked up with ol Donny boy too lol. Evin and Cassandra make a cute couple. You are right, Windenberg Island is fantastic. I am totally falling in love with Windenberg in general
    And Bjorn. Really? He needs to stay away from the ladies. Glad to hear he had a healthy girl!
    Then the photo of him stinking up the place and drinking cold discarded coffee lol! I haven’t seen my Bjorn do that but he does like to fart and wave green stink clouds for the next victim to walk into the bathroom lol
    I am so glad that Bjorn does keep a good relationship with his daughters. How many children does he have with Jessica?
    OMG! He and Jessica are pregnant!!! That must have been a fun gameplay
    @deafsimmer -Oh such a sad story. I am so sorry to hear Veronica died. She deserved so much better in life. Did Daphne take Selene with her?
    @grumpyglowfish -Poor Father Winter! I don’t think he will be visiting them anytime soon
    @angeliqueadelaide -Nearly spit my coffee when I saw what your Vlad was wearing out in public. Yeesh lol! And I had to laugh at Lily turning into a vampire at Halloween. Definitely seems appropriate!
    @daephene -I like your Gerardo! What does his alien form look like?
    @steamvarious -I loved your Winterfest update with your family. Is Roddy still going through his loud phase? I like Roddy’s bangs too
    @thelaststar -I like the ending of your story. Pietrie aged up into a beautiful child!
    @dustbunny_2010 -I am so glad you are feeling better! I like your album expy style too! I try to do that with mine of a sort. It can be hard to write that way, believe me I know :)
    I am so glad Luise is feeling better and enjoying new motherhood. Looks like she’s settling in well. Then of course, you-no-who shows up…
    @jase -Ooh the infamous cowplant. I had one. It ate Caleb Vatore’s roommate. He was very upset. I haven’t had one since lol
    @mia_noelle97 -Oh no! Did Astrid divorce Paxton?
    Wow! He got taken out by lightning! That solved the divorce question lol
    @darkangel1994 -I love the kids’ bedroom. They are gorgeous
    @thunderbat87 -I love your premades makeovers!
    @ryttu3k -Thanks for liking my posts! I was thinking Judith Ward would probably make an awesome vampire. Hmmmm. Ideas lol. Yes spoiler alert, I am definitely making Wolfgang a spellcaster. He was in my last save
    I just saw your backstories for the sages thread! I am definitely going to check it out! I think I “starred” it so I should start getting comment alerts:)
    I had to laugh at Lurch photobombing your post. That was awesome. I’ve been wanting to make the Adams Family for the longest time. Also Caleb’s parents are so cute! I am glad they had an awesome time at the Spice Festival. I am also down for more 80s style clothes lol!
    @keidra -Oh I love your Goth family. I’m so sorry Mortimer passed away! And Bella is taking it so hard! I like your Alexander too. He’s a sweet child in my games too.
    @alwaysasking -I loved seeing Caleb and Lilith!!! FYI Lilith’s young man is absolutely gorgeous! I love the clothes you gave them and Caleb looks awesome with that hair!
    Caleb romancing Bjorn was fun to watch. And Clara’s reactions! At least the guys consoled Caleb after Bjorn rejected him. Bjorn can be a such a player!He better watch out for his political career. Also I am totally shipping Caleb and Salim now! Both Caleb and Salim make such awesome partners.

I am really enjoying playing the Silversweater/Munches! I need to rotate to a few others now lol. I do want to bring Mila back and give her a second chance at life, I just don’t know how I am going to incorporate it into a story yet…
    Simeon is definitely learning about parenthood now. They have really built up their friendship bars. Wolfgang still responds better to Rachel, she’s a spunky lady. And it also helps she’s on the pretty side. Wolfgang may have a bit of a crush lol....
    I moved Simeon and Rachel in with the boys. The house was bigger, besides Wolfgang and Lucas would probably prefer their home.
    Don is always a waiter in my games for whatever reason lol! I would have pegged him for a mixologist…
    The Get Famous celebrities are kind of weird in their interactions. When talking to a celebrity, you only get a few friendly interactions. I had Rachel ask Judith for her autograph. Thankfully she said yes! Sometimes Judith has a nasty reaction. She gave one to Simeon too:) I think its hilarious watching him fanboy over actors lol
    I was totally surprised when Grandma flirted with Simeon. It all happened so fast I didn’t have time to take a picture! I think there is a way to remove specific moodlets through cheat codes but I don’t know that specific one. There must be a list somewhere. It’d be nice to know that because you could use it on the console version of the game too. I used MCC to remove the moodlet. Its pretty much my main mod. Besides that, I have no sick/sad stray pet mod, playable pets mod, an ultrasound mod, and flea markets every sunday. That’s it. MCC is very versatile. Its also game friendly because any issues that it may cause will cause game slow downs but that’s about it.
    I LOVE the Geekcon. I also agree, they don’t have enough costume options. I hate the hot dog costume with a passion. I am currently looking for Star Trek CC. I don’t have any CC in my game, but I will make an exception for that lol! I had to pretend that L. Faba was saying they looked ridiculous. She’s so mean! Rachel had just introduced herself and complimented her outfit. L. Faba responded with an insult right away! Really L? She probably wonders why she doesn’t have friends.
    I think Rachel had asked for a selfie with the cosplayers, but I usually que it up too. Simeon kept getting rejected. Now they both will argue about gif pronouciation etc with anyone lol!! They usually make a beeline for the computers or gaming equipment if I let them do their own thing. I play with complete autonomy on
    Yes Minerva is high level spellcaster but she’s not a sage! I swear she has a vendetta against Simeon. This is like the 5th time she’s called him to duel. It was the first time she won too!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all! Heres a fun story that happened in my game:) Also watch out for the Discover University teaser trailer coming out tomorrow! Too excited!!

It was a nice sunny autumn Saturday and little Lucas Munch was exploring the fields and woods around his home. As he usually does lol. He was looking at a dormant plant and wondered what it would grow into
    awBsJRi.png?1
    All of a sudden he heard a chittering noise behind him. He went back to explore
    PThf6dR.png
    A little face greeted him from tall grass. He offered his hand in greeting. It smelled it and came out a little further
    5tDSfGr.png
    It let him pet it!
    AicgMuj.png?1
    He picked it up. Uh not sure about this….
    DLN1OGk.png
    Instant friends.
    0hSYFQ7.png?1
    Lucas carried his new friend home
    XYZ4aJ6.png
    “Uh oh... Lucas. What ya got there buddy?” says Rachel
    EWdAA03.png
    Its a poor homeless kitty I found Auntie Rachel! Isn’t he cute? Can we keep him?
    NCe6ab0.png
    Well. Thats a raccoon. But sure. Why not?
    LsJDWuk.png

His name is Rocket.

His other friend is Rachel’s pet fox Indiana.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@AlwaysAsking - Curtis still loves his family, but keeping a secret from his wife about his lover can be risky. I hope Hunter doesn't visit when she's home, then it would be a hot mess.

Andromeda still doesn't know that Curtis is a vampire. Figuring out how that would go.

It sure does take awhile to build the rocket, but he can only work on it at nighttime since he can't go out in the sun.

(Also for @sarabeth2984) And thanks on the bedrooms. It was a lot fun to decorate and fit their personality.

Atlas and Andromeda decided to go back to the Magic Realm for Atlas to train and learn on his magic.
    HJpV49G.png

He met up with his good friend, L., and asked if she can have a friendly duel against him.
    6yglBM2.png
    m7PAKc0.png

Teacher vs. Student
    L.: "Let's see what you got."
    Wf7EAr6.png

Atlas was the first to attack, but L. quickly blocked it.
    EdBugdQ.png

L.: "Already playing rough, I see."
    uy5nY6P.png
    aDPSW4X.png

The duel was getting intense...
    ndutx82.png

...until Andromeda dropped by to check up on her son.
    7aotdmj.png

Atlas: "You okay over there, mom?"
    Andromeda: "I'm fine, don't mind me." 'I'm getting too old for this.'
    VvIcP52.png

This distracted Atlas, and L. won the match.
    L.: "Lesson number one, Mr. Lothario: Never get distracted over the simplest little things during combat."
    3MmXFI0.png

Andromeda congratulated her son for his first magic duel, even though he lost, and offered to help him out.
    cuJY0LV.png
    FPbemMp.png

Andromeda: "Are you ready?"
    lC6JvUw.png

Atlas: "I was born ready!"
    VzOx8F0.png

A good start for Atlas.
    sThsH2A.png
    cBupIhq.png

Atlas: 'Let's see if you can dodge this.'
    uuaROJN.png
    fD8w3M4.png

Andromeda recognized this from her previous duel against her mother and deflected it.
    LHXCRt7.png
    LKFSnmv.png

And the victor goes to...
    frfHufU.png
    VkWXsm6.png

...Andromeda!
    eWRBkYs.png

Andromeda: "You got a lot to learn."
    dCahxRh.png

Atlas ended up getting the Curse of Unwarranted Hostility.
    FTHZpe8.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 the Addams family are rad! I didn't make them, I got them off the Gallery, just edited them to make them spellcasters and give everyone the Ancient Bloodline trait (except Lurch, again). Fester spends almost all his time in the Realm, but I've only seen Morticia there once, and never seen Gomez or Grandmama.

For bringing back Mila, maybe Wolfgang could do it? So long as you have a gravestone or a ghost, it's possible with untamed magic. He could start out with practical magic like his uncle, then approach Morgyn to learn the more interesting stuff. (Sorry, Simeon!) Also, here! :D (There's a whole bunch, including TNG and the grey-version DS9/Voyager ones!)

And I LOVE Lucas's new raccoon friend :D
  • Options
    @Becka28, page 473.
    No worries!

@AlwaysAsking, page 474.
    Thanks! The last bit was a bit of a reference to that episode of Ed Edd n' Eddy, Little Ed Blue, where Ed gets angry, all because of a pebble in his shoe! Also, during the update, It proved to be an effective method of levelling up Hamish's Social skill.

@sarabeth2984, page 474.
    Thank you! Roddy's new hairstyle pairs well with his feminine outfits. He's still got his original hairstyle for his masculine outfits.

Recently, pretty much everyone in the family went over to GeekCon. Benjamin and Wendy entertained everyone with a spellcaster duel:
    10-14-19_10-31-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Which Benjamin won:
    10-14-19_10-31-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, the group talked to the cosplayers roaming around the festival:
    10-14-19_10-33-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The group then went to the business district, and saw Princess Cordelia Thebe!
    10-14-19_11-20-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I like your new hairstyle, Roddy!' The princess said, hugging her friend:
    10-14-19_11-21-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you, princess!' Roddy beamed:
    10-14-19_11-21-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome!' Cordelia said, smiling:
    10-14-19_11-49-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Benjamin spotted an angry Luna Villareal. 'What's up, Luna?' he enquired:
    10-14-19_11-55-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Dad's being a pain. Again' Luna said, fed up with her father's shenanigans:
    10-14-19_11-56-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Before Benjamin could say anything else, she stormed off:
    10-14-19_11-57-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, ok then' Benjamin thought. Later, the group had some Japanese cuisine, with Benjamin surviving the pufferfish nigiri:
    10-15-19_12-22-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited October 2019
    @ScarletSins That cat was cold hearted - though when I owned cats its exactly how I imagined they would react if I died.

@ryttu3k & @Hoverael yes I wish they had some more decades style clothes in the sims for different looks (I loved that special Caleb thqat was linked to and your commment @ryttu3k ) I need some Robert Smith style hair for some special sims magic, of course that would involve them making more choices for male sims.

@Steamvarius woah Hamish really has a bit of a temper. I hope it was just the thorn and not anything more serious. Glad Bejamin survived the pufferfish - I would hate a sim I really like to die like that.

@BlueSeaWaves welcome back - catching up is almost impossible if you miss time in this thread. Love to see Christopher back.

@sarabeth2984 Love Rocket the raccoon and the fox is gorgeous. Lucas looked so excited when he found him.

@AlwaysAsking LOL those Bjergsens. I suspect they play some sort of kinky game out in public that spices everything up at home some days. Firstly, Lilith has excellent taste - she found the best looking sim, when she finishes with him I would love his phone number. He looks a bit like an actor I m sure (there is an element of Val Kilmer but thats not who its reminding me of - aaaahhh - my brain is too old for thinking).
    Caleb's interaction with Bjorn is how my sims find him on a general basis - you have a nice friendly interaction with him and he gets coy and flirty (but rejects any of your flirts for ages) - he enjoys being hard to get. Clara is always late to festivals because of her job - that looked like a pretty typical Clara and Bjorn day at a festival to me. She looked very pretty in white. I love how she contemplated flirting with Caleb too. Caleb needs to be careful because Bjorn can become an obsessed stalker and he will turn up at every lot you do. Especially if he realises Calkeb is with someone else. (Bjorn is many things but not boring).

Salim and Caleb would be a good couple, and they could share an interest of dressing up together. i keep meaning to do something with him in my game. When I was playing Beatrix (my first drifter) she went on a date with Salim but he fell asleep after 2 interactions and didn't get a starring role in that save. I hope Caleb enjoys his life far away from Bjorn. He really doesn't need someone so slobby in his life.

BJORN CONTINUED:
    Bjorn has 3 children already with Jessica (2 boys then a girl - their girl Abilene aged up to a child for about 3 days when I last stopped aging in this game, ages ago)

Jades apartment makeover:
    Bjorn found some money and gave it to Jade and she made over her apartment. (this cost about 25,000 simoleons).
    4Otdb6o.png?1

I have never done a TLC apartment before - the windows are in silly places. The pipes drove me insane and I think its crazy that you cant erase the chalk outline or the grate in the floor (I really enjoy the joke of the chalk outline - but if its a fixer upper place - we should be able to fixer upper it!) Idon't intend her to live hereforever and I am not planning on playing long term with this one but it is good enough for the purpose I wanted it for.

I didn't realise Jade had red and pink pjs until after I did the red & pink makeover. Well at least it looks like she chose it.
    ignore the grate - I do. What a stupid place to have the original bathroom.
    1EU6alI.png?1
    NrhZHLG.png?1
    3q04vPf.png?1
    qrxusz3.png?1
    (why do 90% of my bathrooms end up with this tile and colour combo?)
    aU2ELiX.png?1
    PBHJawX.png?1
    rzN8szS.png?1

How to distract your wife from looking at the budget and finances - you get some rest and I'll do it honey - Bjorn offering to do a job, that would make me suspicious if I was Jessica.
    6qvt8fA.png?1

Its go time...
    A67ljor.png

Hospital effiency strikes again..
    SoXiNdZ.png?1
    quivery lip
    C9C4AZr.png?1
    moaning
    ew6sb0F.png?1
    bladder issues
    2uqeZJA.png?1
    Regretting life choices...

Now when this happened to Alana, Brock was hugging her and banging on the counter and screaming. What did Bjorn do?
    p7m7Wya.png?1
    My hero!

Finally he decided to do something (but not stand up).
    lmMkaUh.png?1
    99ooBck.png?1
    It helped him make a new friend - here they are discussing their love of facial hair. But didn't speed things up for Jessica.
    pPD6AJG.png?1

Eventually they took Jessica down to the machine, while she was giving birth I got a notification that Bjorn had discovered a rare piece of Baconite.

Oh no you didn't?!? While she was needing your support? I suppose technically he is still at the hospital.
    Wa91i94.png?1

He made it in at the last second - to help welcome their new daughter, baby Lyra.
    KRDGovi.png?1

When they got home Bjorn kept on cuing up romantic interactions and Jessica cancelled them just as quickly and substituted gardening ones - she has learnt what autonomy costs her.
    OfQczLW.png?1

Some of my townie makeovers:
    v4f3DQy.png?1
    Britney Cho (very minor hair change & outfit change so she looks more her age - beginning of adult lifestage), L. Faba found and married this townie gem _ I only changed his clothes - he is an alien - does anyone know how to un-alien someone? I realy love his look and want him as a human. J.'s makeover - he is hot ripped J. in this save, Alana got ripped off. and Clara's new husband.

2IliTdF.png?1
    Summer holiday (I have this version of her in lots of my saves), Lily Lee (I didn't change her formal and party looks because they are so nice.) And Sophia - everyday and party (she uses same hair as formal too).

WtgGoNV.png?1
    Wolfgang (I only changed his hair and trousers - the rest is original Wolfgang, Mila (makeup, new clothes and very small weight loss of maybe 1/2 a stone), Mila's husband, another ultra good looking townie I didn't change him at all, and Hugo who just worked out a little.

vgQtnyJ.png?1
    The last one will be in my next update - guess who. Her hair was changed to match her eyebrows. Plus face close ups and Bjorn's grand daughter Alanna. Wolfgang looks like every young man I was in love with at 15 all mashed into one. Mila needs to learn the secrets of hair dye and makeup as it improves her immensely.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    @Becka28, page 474.
    Well... death.toggle.

When I was choosing a trait for Hamish, originally, I was going to go with Lone Wolf. But I think Loves the Outdoor suited him more.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    edited October 2019
    @ryttu3k There may be another chapter in the future, I think it would be fun to bring back Dark Morgyn and do more with him, but for now I'll let him have some normalcy haha And yes, that is magic. Methinks Peitrie is an early bloomer... (but seriously though I wish they made it so you could make children spellcasters that would have been great).

Also I like that you gave Caleb and Lillith parents. Are they cured vampires too?

@AngeliqueAdelaide Oooh, I like your backstory for Morgyn! I can totally visualise Morgyn being from the 19th century. I hope you make a vampire sim for Morgyn's dad, I'd love to see him!

@AlwaysAsking I tell ya, my game has generated some shockers. Sometimes I just shake my head when I see random NPC walking around that look like they've been conjured from my nightmares... long gloves, sandals and shorts will never be look I tell you!

That is a very strange problem. If sims are saved as family when you put them into your game they should still retain their relationships... I have no idea why CAS would change that. I hope you find a fix or work around for it soon!

Hehe, I'm fairly certain spellcasters don't eat vampires but who knows, there might be some rogue ones that do. I want to get Morgyn, Corin and Caleb as friends in my game so hopefully there'll be more of them in the future! And I don't think Morgyn minded mising Peitrie's birthday, he was just happy knowing he was safe.

@sarabeth2984 Thank you! I was looking at kids hair for ages when I saw that one and instantly knew it was going to be Peitrie's hair when he aged up. I think he looks pretty spiffy :D Also Pretty in Pink ;)

So I decided to visit Johnny and get him active in my game. I have two separate saves and in both he never shows up anywhere so I thought I'd change that (hopefully):

First of all, I have to give him the requisite makeover
    9r6X9gk.png
    mNEBZeF.png

It just so happened that the first day I played with him was Winterfest. Poor Johnny was alone, although I saw his dad jogging past continually... Man, if you're going to kick your son out the least you can do is not run past his house all day. But I digress... I got him to go out and socialise because he was lonely, and just as he started talking to a random NPC dude, who decided to show up? Peitrie!

Young man, what are you doing out all alone on Winterfest?!
    BAc5Tw5.png

Then I decided to take him down to the local bar so he could practice his set. We had an audience of one (and Mortimer who completely ignored Johnny's routine and instead just kept watching TV despite the fact Johnny was performing right behind him)
    JxyrxzB.png

Then Judith Ward (or should I say Judith Munch... Yeah you heard me right, somehow Gunther got in with the most famous person on the planet and had three kids with her. Funny how life works out) showed up and Johnny got her autograph
    wWVhGzA.png

Now Winterfest was good enough, Father Winter decided to make an appearance despite the fact Johnny doesn't have a fireplace. But the most interesting thing was Ursa Deltrale (original vampire sim) also came to visit that night. I thought this was adorable, even though the two had never met before, but it was like the game didn't want Johnny to be alone on Winterfest! Now, Ursa is a teen but considering he kind of made himself Johnny's inadvertent guardian vampire (he can't be a guardian angel, c'mon), I couldn't help myself but pair the two up... Is there something wrong with me? Most definitely. Are they extremely cute? Also most definitely.

I got Johnny to invite Ursa out for New Years Eve which was a few days later and they both had a go at the kareoke. It was a shame neither of them can sing
    Gu9WISQ.png

But then Ursa's mum showed up and Ursa started talking to her instead, and Johnny got stolen away by Akira of all sims
    l2fQtku.png

But Johnny was still able to get a selfie with Ursa, even if Akira was still chatting away obliviously in the background
    amg9xto.png

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited October 2019
    Returning to the building effort today, i managed to complete the Murdock family house in Newcrest and then took some time out until now. I've been working on the Jacklin house the past hour:

XSVq6iT.png

I don't usually put little details in place on such a house, but since it is going european themed, i may as well make sure it looks the part. As usual the picture shown isn't the finished version, but where my progress is at this point. i should have the rest of it sorted out within the next 30 minutes or so, assuming.

Edit: Forgot the Firelli house as well, that was completed a few days back, it seemed to be popular enough.

Edit: And the Jacklin house is now on the gallery.
    Post edited by Hoverael on
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Well, playing another household, I witnessed my main Sim flirt with her NPC stalker right in front of her husband. Both her husband and the NPC's wife became very upset, as they were both there.

Thank you, Romance Festival - we all know your true purpose, which is not really to celebrate love, but to wreak havoc upon existing marriages.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Recently, Roddy had a chat with Silus over in Forgotten Hollow. 'How's life treating you?' Roddy asked:
    10-15-19_9-54-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Glimmerbrook is quite a peaceful location. It's a different experience entirely from where I used to live' Silus replied:
    10-15-19_9-55-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Where did you used to live?' Roddy enquired:
    10-15-19_10-20-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Midnight Hollow. My clan couldn't stand the bustle of Bridgeport and the feuds between the Werewolves and other Vampire clans living in Moonlight Falls' Silus replied, reminiscing:
    10-15-19_11-23-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ahh, those were good times. The townfolk were quite accepting, and would help us to grow our plasma fruit trees. In return we protected them from any disaster' Silus said, sighing contently. 'When did you decide to move to Glimmerbrook?' Roddy asked:
    10-15-19_11-26-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It was when I met Zaden. We enjoyed each other's company, and then it blossomed into romance. Zaden proposed, and we got married at night' Silus said, cheerfully:
    10-15-19_11-57-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Roddy took Silus over to Dianthus Hall. 'Oh, hello Silus! Want a drink?' Benjamin said, greeting him. 'I'll have a Fizzy Fruity drink, Benjamin' Silus replied. 'Ok, coming right up!' Benjamin said:
    10-16-19_12-02-50%25C2%25A0AM.png
    10-16-19_12-04-32%25C2%25A0AM.png
    After Silus had finished his drink, He and Benjamin chatted:
    10-16-19_12-08-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The rest of the family introduced themselves. Shine was first:
    10-16-19_12-10-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then Wendy:
    10-16-19_12-14-53%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Next was Tiffany:
    10-16-19_12-15-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And lastly, Chloe:
    10-16-19_12-16-32%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Who gave Silus her autograph!
    10-16-19_12-17-00%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Silus smiled. 'You've got a very loving family. I'm so lucky to have friends like you!' he said, cheerfully. Silus checked the time. 'Looks like it's going to get light outside. I'm gonna go now!' he said, waving. 'Safe journey!' Benjamin said:
    10-16-19_12-18-57%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you.

48941916618_b31028239a_c.jpg
    Maike arriving at Hugo Villareal's dinner party.

I'm excited for Sims 4 discover university. Hope my scientist in Oasis springs can make a robot in his home.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    Part 1
    Roddy visited Princess Cordelia Thebe. 'Hello Princess!' Roddy said, smiling. 'Hello Roddy! What brings you here?' Cordelia asked. 'Well, I've got a present for you!' Roddy said, cheerfully:
    10-16-19_10-13-58%25C2%25A0AM.png
    He handed the present over to Cordelia. 'Oh, for me? Let's see what's inside!' the princess said:
    10-16-19_10-14-02%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She opened it, and was awestruck!
    10-16-19_10-14-04%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'What a beautiful painting! Who created it?' Cordelia asked. 'It was Tiffany Furystrykar who painted that, and that's the original you've got! She named it The Lady in the Ebony Dress!' Roddy replied, cheerfully.
    10-16-19_10-14-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Why thank you! That's really kind of her!' Cordelia said, smiling. She gave Roddy a kiss on the cheek:
    10-16-19_10-15-08%25C2%25A0AM.png
    10-16-19_10-15-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'You're welcome, Princess!' Roddy said. Princess Cordelia then gave him a big hug:
    10-16-19_10-17-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    10-16-19_10-17-42%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Time I went, your highness! I'll let Tiffany know what you thought of her painting!' Roddy said, bowing. 'See you later, Roddy!' The princess said, waving:
    10-16-19_10-21-07%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy arrived home safely. A few minutes later, Tiffany had a burst of inspiration and started to paint:
    10-16-19_12-10-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She was really pleased at how this one was turning out!
    10-16-19_12-12-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiffany put the finishing touches on the painting:
    10-16-19_12-19-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Tiffany, that is a magnificent painting!' Roddy said, admiring Tiffany's work:
    10-16-19_12-19-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you Roddy! Although I've been wracking my brains about what to call this piece' Tiffany said. 'Why not call it The Smiling Lady?' Roddy suggested. Suddenly, Tiffany hugged him! 'You're a genius! Thank you!' she said:
    10-16-19_12-22-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'No worries, Tiffany! Oh, by the way, Princess Cordelia Thebe loved your painting!' Roddy said, smiling brightly:
    10-16-19_12-22-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's good to hear!' Tiffany said, proudly. 'Is it ok if I take the original of your newest painting?' Roddy asked. 'Of course you can! I've made copies of it, already!' TIffany replied. 'Thank you!' Roddy said, cheerfully. Tiffany smiled and gave Roddy a big kiss on the cheek:
    10-16-19_12-26-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-16-19_12-26-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy knew just who to give this masterpiece to, but I'm not going to spoil it for you! (Wait...did I just do a rhyme?) Anyway, part 2 coming later!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited October 2019
    @ryttu3k
    Thank god for mods, indeed. I had intended to play this save without any, but there were just so many stupid things that annoyed me that I ended up putting most of them back after few sim days.
    I am yet to decide who Don is going to end up with. The only person he ever got a whim to get engaged to was Grace Anansi, but as she hates him now, is married to another, and is gonna age up to elder in three days, it is never gonna happen. Currently, Don is dating Marcus Flex (who will also be an elder soon, I already cheated him back to adult stage once, but as most of his friends are the same age as he now, I am letting them all die together), Caleb, Cassandra and Lily Feng, plus he really likes Morgyn, his last baby daddy. Caleb and Lily are best friends (I was surprised too, since they don´t seem to have much in common except for their diet), while Morgyn and Cassandra also get along great. Five relationships are a bit too much for me to handle, but I can´t decide who to leave and who to keep. It´s hard when your sim has a much more exciting social life than you :D

@Becka28
    Go ahead. I did not want the graveyard in Oasis Springs to be dark and gloomy - dark and gloomy are reserved to the one I am planning to build to Glimmerbrook.
    Congrats to Bjorn for new babies, both legitimate and illegitimate! Bjorn died of old age in my current save, but he and Clara had a son who looks just like him.

@sarabeth2984
    Vlad sure is something :D He showed up one night when Don was hanging out with his daughters and decided to join the party, where he creeped everyone out with his hissing. I can´t stand Vlad in my regular save but I quite enjoy him here.
    Lily makes a great vampire, it suits her world domination plans just well.

@TheLastStar
    I will get to Morgyn´s dad once I return to my regular save. Whenever it happens, because my current save was originally meant to be nothing but a small break from storytelling, but I am finding myself more and more invested in the fates Don, his family and friends. So it may be a while before I am ready to let them go.
    Your Johnny is hot! Johnny married Dustin Broke in my current save, they have adorable twin boys together. In the same save, Gunther Munch married Venessa Jeong, so there must be something in him that attracks famous women.

@AlwaysAsking
    Thorne aged up to elder few days ago, so sadly, this ship has sailed. Thorne and Octavia had a daughter who is pretty much a genderbent copy of him, who knows, maybe she is going to marry one of Don´s kids?
    Whenever Don leaves home, he gets crowded by his kids, exes and random people swooning over his pristine reputation, it´s really hard to sneak away for a quick woohoo :D. At least he has peace in his own home, unless Caleb decides to invite himself in and steal his conquests.
    Inna is Antoniette´s grandmother, so you might meet her one day in my main save. She sure likes her men pretty, just like her granddaughter does. Inna´s current arm candy is Kamden Bheeda, Jesminder´s and Arun´s son, who is very pretty.
    Diego´s wife Sofia Bjergsen is expecting twin boys at the moment, hopefully they will look more like him. Don´s genes are just too strong.
    It´s scary how fast the time passes with aging turned on. I got a notification that Max Villareal had aged up to an adult and was like what? When? Max grew up to be surprisingly handsome, he rolled glutton and cat-lover in addition to evil and married Wolfgang after knocking up Morgan Fyres with quadruplets. Poor Morgan is now a single mother of five.
    Pointy ears exist in game, but they are locked for humans. Caleb´s own ears are just a tiny bit pointy, but his sons have the pointiest ears I have ever seen on a sim. I don´t know about his daughters yet, they just aged up to teens in game, so I guess I am gonna find out soon, as I try to fix the kids up once they stop changing so much.
    Cassandra has a son with Caleb, but her new baby - a girl, Christine - is with Don.
    Clubs are a mess, because without mods, you can only fit 8 into one. So I am using a mod that lets to have up to 50 club members, which is not perfect, but better than 8. I have two clubs, one for boys and one for girls, but they are only halfway finished. After 8 members, every new member needs to be personally invited, which takes time.
    Don has reached 100 official children, the youngest are to age up to toddler in a sim day. After that, I am gonna turn off aging for a while and just play.
    I have noticed that whenever the other parent is occult, the children are almost always occult too. Don isn´t a spellcaster, but he has hooked up with several, hence the spellcaster kids. I haven´t been in the Magical Realm in this save, so the game has not created any new ones.

First, new kids:
    86. Billy 4f1I5YF.png
    other parent: Yuki Behr sTNbXga.png
    87. Wolfgang FZ2zxfD.png
    other parent: Ulrike Faust nQ8eLXS.png
    88.- 89. Parker CdOJInO.png
    Martin 4YOJGJP.png
    other parent: Pierce Delgato Z2ts12Y.png
    90. - 91. Hope GJronL3.png
    Lucy jbyG7RB.png
    other parent: Elsa Bjergsen ajqCaDG.png
    92. Ethan cXP0S5R.png
    other parent: Morgan Fyres Qu7A5TW.png

Kids 93-100 are babies, but technically, I am finished. Great, because if I will never see Don´s dumb face on another selfie, it will be too soon :D

Other highlights:
    1. I vampire-proofed Don´s backyard, because I got sick of chasing after a dumb vampire with no self-preservation instinct, who insists on going to swim at least trice a day, sunny or not. Now he can swim to his heart´s delight TRLIOac.png
    2. Vlad came over when Don was hanging out with his daughters and decided to join the party, before promptly creepying out the girls with his hissing AZUnEZa.png
    3. A Vampire and a spellcaster shared outrage over a kicked-over trashcan. If I were the litterer, I would be very afraid 4VCzIWg.png
    4. As Don was bored indoors, he started a new career as a simtuber. As he pays over 30,000 simoleons of child support every week, all money is welcome. His latest vid got nominated for an award LV4NdFl.png
    5. Don helped his son Gideon with homework kGULdJx.png
    ...you know that it is considered cheating to look up the answers from internet, right? FJzJX6j.png
    6. His daughter Cornelia showed up on his doorstep on christmas evening. She was sad over the death of someone - I have no idea who, since no one had died of late, let alone anyone she knows. Perhaps she had been on the graveyard, visiting the grandfather who died before her birth?
    7. Don had a second son with Marcus and got Lily pregnant again. For someone who hates kids and romance, Lily is way too fond of initiating both the woohoo and try for a baby action.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Part 2
    Roddy knocked on the door of The Ward Den. Judith Ward answered the door and smiled. 'Oh, hello darling! How nice of you to visit!' She said. 'Hello Judith! It's been a while, hasn't it?' Roddy said, curtseying. 'Indeed it has! Come in!' Judith said, inviting him inside. Once inside, Judith gave Roddy a cuddle:
    10-16-19_12-46-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'So, how are the Furystrykars doing?' Judith asked. 'We're doing ok. A few days ago, I found a big thorn lodged in Hamish Furystrykar's foot, causing him to be unusually angry' Roddy said. 'Dad's going to have a look at the thorn to see where it came from' he added. 'Sounds like it caused quite the chaos' Judith said. 'It did. Me playing the stereo way too loud set him off...not even saying sorry and turning the stereo off could calm him down. Dad tried everything he was taught to resolve this, but it didn't work this time. I spotted the thorn when Hamish lunged at me suddenly. It took me several minutes to try and get him to stay sill so I could carefully remove the offending object from his foot' Roddy said. 'Did Hamish say sorry?' Judith Ward enquired. 'Yep. I forgave him and gave him a big hug and a big smooch on the cheek. I forgot to apply my lipstick sealer, though' Roddy chuckled. 'Well, seems like you had an eventful day then' Judith said. 'Yep, it was!' Roddy said. 'There's another reason I came to visit you' He added. Roddy quickly changed. He had learned to change his clothes with the snap of his fingers:
    10-16-19_12-47-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy handed Judith a present:
    10-16-19_12-47-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-16-19_12-47-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I wonder what's inside?' Judith said, curiously. She carefully opened the box:
    10-16-19_12-48-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oh wow' Judith exclaimed.
    10-16-19_12-48-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'This is an absolutely gorgeous painting! Who's the artist?' Judith asked. 'Tiffany Furystrykar painted it. She needed a name for the painting, so I suggested The Smiling Lady' Roddy said, happily. 'It's one of her best paintings if I say so myself!' he added:
    10-16-19_12-48-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, I think Tiffany did a splendid job! Thank you so much for the painting, darling!' Judith said, smiling. She gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    10-16-19_12-49-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-16-19_12-49-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, Judith!' Roddy said, cheerfully. He changed back into his formal dress and makeup:
    10-16-19_12-52-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Judith gave Roddy a big hug:
    10-16-19_12-53-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-16-19_12-53-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy smiled and checked his watch. 'Well, looks like I'd better get going. See you, Judith!' He said, waving and curtseying:
    10-16-19_12-58-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You can come around any time, darling!' Judith said, waving back. Roddy arrived back home, safely:
    10-16-19_1-18-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy got the mail:
    10-16-19_1-27-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bonus Pictures
    Roddy hasn't used his feminine party outfit for a while. I decided to change the glove colour from this shade of blue:
    10-15-19_9-18-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    To this shade of blue:
    10-15-19_9-18-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    At least it matches one part of the dress.
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top