Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    And here is an update on the Adler’s

They go through a few holidays. Before Nadia and Reed had their tragic end, they always ran the helm of these events. Aubree (Their daughter) and Yu (Reed’s nephew) do their best to uphold these traditions.

Harvest-Fest.
    The traditions I have are, grand meal, invite guest, be thankful, appreciate objects and Tell Stories.

The first and only thing that went wrong on this day, was I picked the main house, since the trailer was going to be way to small. However, I did not think about how I could not access build&buy to pop the fridge into the family inventory, sooo everyone kept eating taco casserole and spaghetti while Aubree slaved over an amazing Turkey Grand Meal. -.-
    09-29-19_12-22-03nbspPM_zpsywrpm1lk.png
    It looks like Declan is trying to convince Vanessa (his step sister) and Rod (his nephew) to wait and not keep eating xD
    09-29-19_12-20-03nbspPM_zpssp5boiim.png

At least some sims managed to wait and enjoy the actual meal!
    09-29-19_12-24-12nbspPM_zpsal1zmyuv.png

Being a YA now, Declan finally gets to join in on the guy conversations.....they are not as glamorous, mind-blowing or mysterious as he once thought, but it still nice to be apart of it.
    09-29-19_12-31-06nbspPM_zpshqbk2kjf.png

Aubree is telling a dramatic story to her bestie Amelia. Hmm. Wonder if it is about the entrtaining trials of Declan trying to hunt down collectables or is it about a day of motherhood?
    09-29-19_12-30-07nbspPM_zpsdaqez81h.png

I love Harvest fest for the fact that it is just a very social holiday to me and everyone just enjoys each others company without much else that needs to be done~
    09-29-19_12-21-38nbspPM_zpsclncgnes.png
    09-29-19_12-35-51nbspPM_zpswaxdnhw5.png

And of course, Aubs is the entertainment~
    09-29-19_12-33-27nbspPM_zpsyyihcti5.png

Awww little girl could not hang....she fell asleep, bless!
    09-29-19_12-30-29nbspPM_zpsebysqpju.png

The Following Days

Aubree got invited to one of her many, many friends houses for a dinner party (this is from SOL update). Her friend Jameson was the host, he had gotten married and had a baby of his own. It was a nice event. I LOL'ed because, James only made 3 party sized servings of french toast. So breakfast for dinner!
    10-09-19_9-34-24nbspPM_zps8tubngbr.png
    But someone at that dinner party made Aubree develop a severe cough (SOL again). So Declan, untalented, settled with peas for lunch the following afternoon.
    10-09-19_9-51-11nbspPM_zpsahtroox3.png

Then him and his princess went out to play to give mommy some much needed quiet to rest and recover.
    10-09-19_9-55-33nbspPM_zpspue8g8cb.png

They had an amazing time in the snow~
    10-09-19_9-56-34nbspPM_zpsazsnyuzr.png
    10-09-19_9-57-49nbspPM_zpsztxh0mzy.png

A picture of poor Aubs in bed.
    10-09-19_9-56-47nbspPM_zpshawoxcdz.png

While they are being adorbs~
    10-09-19_10-04-21nbspPM_zpsvskjwqgx.png
    10-09-19_10-03-28nbspPM_zpsefczyqiu.png
    10-09-19_10-06-12nbspPM_zpsrbrgqbao.png

Hurray! Aubree felt much better in the evening and made everyone some nice hot soup to eat for dinner.
    10-09-19_10-08-31nbspPM_zpsjymevprb.png

Then while Hazel got a warm bath and tucked into bed, and Dec got his own bath, Aubree worked on her music.
    She ha already written a song dedicated to Nadia and Reed, it is called: Naree: A True Source of Love.
    She is working on this song dedicated to Blake called: Blazing B: A Loving Mischief.
    10-09-19_10-15-38nbspPM_zps0sqbhoun.png

Wanting to escape the cold, they went to Oasis Springs Water-world
    10-10-19_5-01-14nbspPM_zpswmcmgesj.png

Aubree and Declan prove they are, forever active.... but this time... they don't use any protection and risky woohoo is set to 5% change hmmm.
    10-10-19_5-08-47nbspPM_zpskatkijju.png
    10-10-19_5-09-10nbspPM_zpsuhm1sp4f.png

Winterfest Eve and Winterfest!

Yu brought over the decoration box that her family always used, over the years thee are TONS of decorations, Aubree searches for ones that she likes.
    10-10-19_7-28-22nbspPM_zps3iu2jxsy.png
    10-10-19_7-29-25nbspPM_zpsopnwdfnx.png

While Dec was hur-hur decorating, Hazel and mommy made a snowman!
    10-10-19_7-31-50nbspPM_zps1bjbgy3r.png
    10-10-19_7-32-23nbspPM_zpseqrsdelf.png

LOL edgy snowman, I expect no less from Aubs xD
    10-10-19_7-37-08nbspPM_zpseklpfze2.png
    To honor the baking tradition of Winterfest Eve, Aubree makes some delicious oatmeal cookies, she called her second cousin Dien for pointers and they turned out excellent!
    10-10-19_7-43-43nbspPM_zpslbvrnplm.png

Little Hazel got to stay up a bit later due to the holiday, she was super happy about it!
    She played with mommy.
    Daddy did Father Winter impressions.
    And she got candy and a toy for Winterfest Eve presents!
    10-10-19_8-02-19nbspPM_zpspcwil6bg.png
    10-10-19_8-00-48nbspPM_zpszo0tcuzy.png
    10-10-19_7-56-18nbspPM_zpsys43qygv.png
    10-10-19_7-52-32nbspPM_zpspctx44c1.png

Aww look at that face~ I think she has a new little friend in that toy~
    10-13-19_6-12-50nbspPM_zpskdgwhzpz.png

I plopped down my old Winterfest lot and we had the celebration there.
    10-13-19_6-29-28nbspPM_zpsthzyrj8c.png

Almost everyone did a stage in making up the tree and it was really cute to watch.
    10-13-19_6-37-42nbspPM_zpss7z7rzyg.png
    10-13-19_6-37-28nbspPM_zpsms3hjkso.png

Poor Rachel (one in the blue shirt) was not feeling well and was having a major headache. and yes, Aubs is very pregnant here (But in my head cannon the shirt hides the bump for now).
    10-13-19_6-38-01nbspPM_zpszbmsforv.png
    10-13-19_6-38-02nbspPM_zpszvgb2kdv.png
    10-13-19_6-40-12nbspPM_zpskhzjcvgd.png
    10-13-19_6-43-35nbspPM_zpsphwattt5.png

Okay her birthday is in the Spring but.. I don't want tooooo! I've grown sooo attached to her as a toddler just LOOK at the cuteness!
    10-13-19_6-49-12nbspPM_zpsc1cngtc5.png

Declan is a family orientated sim, and so when Aubree finally told him that she was expecting, he was so jolly, he could have rivaled Father Winter himself in that moment.
    10-13-19_7-08-49nbspPM_zpseaw5x4ov.png

And he was so grateful.

"Thank you Aubs, I know again it was not on purpose, but I will never call any of our lovely children accidents, I am so happy, thank you for carrying him or her, I can't wait to greet them."
    10-13-19_7-15-05nbspPM_zps5jqargrg.png

Bonus Picture.

Pinky had her own baby! His name is something a little to crazy so I will change it when he ages to toddler but yaaaay also Pinky is started her comedy journey. I like to think she got inspired to this by Reed.
    10-13-19_7-48-55nbspPM_zpst4cilmfz.png

That is all for now…
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@sarabeth2984 - I hope so too. It's probably going to be hard if he goes out somewhere.

@LolaLuvsSims - I get the same problem on my tablet, and it would crash because of so many pictures loading.

Decided to put my story in spoilers, only for the ones with a lot of pictures.
    Starting off with Atlas pulling a prank on his dad.
    Atlas: "Whoa, Dad, what is that?"
    VyaLNRs.png

Atlas: "Boo!"
    ph4NZTj.png

Curtis: "Seriously?!"
    Atlas: "You should've seen the look on your face!"
    xvtRxqX.png
    ULaUceq.png

Today's a special day: Andromeda's birthday!
    Curtis showing his affection to his lovely wife.
    JSvQUZQ.png

And Andromeda doing the same to him.
    sbVpE4t.png

While the couple went upstairs to have a birthday woohoo, Atlas baked a cake for mom.
    vX0z9lP.png

Cassie was energized after doing dishes and started doing push-ups. Must've run in the family.
    WRSZMOB.png

Happy Birthday, Andromeda!
    Yglsknh.png
    EPw5VOU.png

Percy started singing while Cassie was wondering why is she related to this dingus.
    yUNHlBv.png

Auntie Melody stopped by for a visit to see her big brother. She even got to meet her niece and nephew.
    3fnAwFz.png

Curtis: "This here is Atlas."
    Atlas: "The soon-to-be powerful Spellcaster of Windenburg."
    Curtis: "Not after what your mother told me what happened at the Magic Realm."
    UUYHgMq.png

Curtis: "And this is Cassiopeia."
    Cassie: "But you can call me Cassie."
    7kd9sEi.png
    zyreJIN.png

Percy: "And I'm Perseus, but I prefer Percy."
    3ZwZLid.png

Melody: "Your kids are wonderful. Mom and Mama would be so proud of you."
    (Before the twins were born, Leilani and Laura passed away.)
    YVZXQHU.png

While Melody chatted with the birthday girl, Curtis caught Cassie making a mess in the kitchen and got distracted by Starlight being cute. Time for Atlas to pull another prank on Curtis.
    qxXrrBj.png
    5TDGy4a.png

Atlas: "Wanna see something cool, Percy?"
    Percy: "Ok."
    UxI2sJ9.png

Atlas: "Zipzap!"
    Percy: "!!!"
    PcHgBNR.png

Curtis got the shock of his life.
    rgaWz1C.png

Curtis decided to do the same to his son by pretending to bite him, and they laughed it off.
    d4xKk5H.png
    5vyHonR.png

Also, since the kids are now A students, time to age them up. Cassie and Percy's fashion choices are...yikes...
    7N3powM.png
    tedfFQU.png
    jeKnRyW.png

Cassie's new look.
    uFOD9Sp.png

Percy's new look.
    aSCFmmB.png

Andromeda's new motherly look.
    V1G0pHL.png

Favorite pic of the kids
    i0Wf1Bw.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all!
    Here’s whats been happening in my game. First time using the spoilers box too so bear with me!
    Rachel has really been enjoying her time as a newborn witch. Simeon gives her a wand as a gift
    1uimyDk.png
    She’s been studying her spells and potions too. Simeon has a complete library so I don’t have to visit the magic realm much
    09aP9zS.png
    Helping Simeon brew potions
    hFlGKJ2.png
    Here’s some random pics of Rachel being Rachel
    Washing her pet fox Indiana
    k3G4TDQ.png
    Trying unsuccessfully to train Rocket Raccoon from jumping on the counter
    vN5gANz.png
    Training with Simeon
    JamIuBw.png
    Flirting with Simeon. They flirt. A LOT
    X7pFI6d.png
    Tending her garden and filling her beloved bird feeder
    BwbTmMq.png
    a3f1cSc.png

So one day their kitchen sink sprung a leak and Simeon cast Repairo to fix it from the living room. That blew Wolfgang’s mind!
    AL0pYB1.png
    Not like he hasn’t been living with his wizard uncle for long enough to notice lol.
    One afternoon he goes outside and watches as Uncle Simeon has a friendly duel with his girlfriend Rachel
    Nx7Eukj.png
    Simeon won this round. Faceplant for Rachel
    P6f2ccD.png
    Simeon discusses Wolfgang’s curiosity about magic.
    FhP1J1L.png
    He thought he was ready. The teen has an attitude problem but he has come so far. They were bonding now.
    WDsbOie.png
    EkfFn6B.png
    7DpNbAR.png
    YOU’RE A WIZARD WOLFGANG!
    Awesome.
    ioNUEqh.png
    Wolfgang learning Scruberoo
    8lLfBLd.png
    He casts it on himself
    6c8qftK.png
    YhqBlOE.png
    BwWE9xl.png
    Wolfgang being Wolfgang
    Making his very first meal. I call it a success because he didn’t burn the house down.
    5URp0aL.png
    He thinks its worthy of a selfie
    RePMdCA.png
    And to end this post. Some huge news for Simeon and Rachel!!
    g5Palux.png
    Simeon took the whole family to the Realm of Magic to pick up supplies
    G0W7Mwk.png
    gg2cqoB.png
    Simeon makes his move
    9RMCIQx.png
    Rachel always thinks that’s hilarious. Nerds lol
    j4cA2Zr.png
    Then
    Tm1OpgH.png
    I think that’s a yes!
    gy0o3j9.png
    Both Simeon and Rachel have been getting mutual Get Engaged and Get Married to whims at the same time like crazy so I'd oblige. No weddings planned yet until Spring (its prettier). Its fall/winter atm
    Also Wolfang got an awesome Rocket Broom
    Ot4iaJm.png
    Hey everyone again. I am loving these spoiler boxes
    This was this evening’s “gameplay” I spent it renovating an apartment and uploading a new household in my new save.
    I made this household based on a family of vampires in Terry Pratchett’s Carpe Jugulum.
    It consists of Uncle Bela de Magpyre, an old school vampire and his niece and nephew Lacrimosa and Vlad. In the book, Vlad and Lacrimosa’s parents were terrorizing a small village in the mountains of the Ramtops. They were defeated by the witches, Granny Weatherwax, Nanny Ogg and Agnes Nitt. The parents were killed by a mob and their uncle, Bela de Magypyre, an old fashioned but good-natured vampire took the two “youngsters” under his batwing to teach them to respect humans. Well it worked for the most part.
    Bela de Magpyre and his niece Lacrimosa de Magpyre
    5EN8lJ4.png
    I think Lacrimosa may surprise him. As in the book, she’s evil, erratic, and mean tempered
    Bela bought Widowshield Townhome. He tore that hot mess down and built a new set of Widowshield Townhomes. He’s got a few friends that will move in eventually
    SugohS3.png
    Mb4r52b.png

Agnes Nitt and Vlad De Magpyre
    ErrzDHv.png
    These guys are on the EA gallery as "Agnes Nitt and Vlad" under my ea id sarabeth6701d
    Vlad had developed a HUGE crush on Agnes Nitt in the book, the young and very curvy witch that helped defeat them. She was the “maiden” of that coven. Pratchett described her has having “good hair, and a good personality.” Agnes was a little on the heavy side and she was very self concious. Poor dude tried his best to impress her at the time but she resisted his charms. Well now he’s a reformed vampire. They are good friends and moved to the city together to start their careers. He’s an art critic and she’s an opera singer. Agnes can SING
    He likes to dress colorfully. She loves to dress in black, but her house is a different story.

I decided that I was going to test and see how long it took her to resist his charms.
    The result?
    About one sim hour
    LBF3PG9.png
    I would too Agnes.
    Pics of their romance
    EtrwEnV.png
    sPXNNHP.png
    aVN6vb2.png
    After sim hour 9 he proposed. She said yes. Oh Agnes
    UKuDyHD.png

Here’s their renovated apartment. They live across the way from Penny Pizzazz. Warning. Its very colorful
    OwSaSnc.png
    W1RQaSE.png
    LCcNw7E.png
    FtdoIe9.png
    1LSbi4W.png

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2019
    Okay, I believe I have gotten to every mention, and commented on any updates that were in close proximity to the mention. But I'm going to look through the thread and see if there are other things that I missed from people that had mentioned me.

If I have time I will try to comment on other people's stories. I have really been enjoying them!

@Ryttu3k

LMAO I guess Bjorn doesn't stop. And I've never really spent any time with Clara before, so I didn't know what to expect from her 😂 She's super fun 😉

And I wish Caleb could go with Salim, but unfortunately in that save he is married 😄

I should go check in on Salim's household and see if his husband is really mad at him, because he was sitting at the same table 🤣

That's awesome that you have a potterverse set up. I kind of tried to do it once but hagrid kept showing up at every lot and he was so oversized and obviously Hagrid that I took them all out. That was a more serious save, I should put them in this new one where I'm doing realm of magic.

Are you hopefully doing a happy addition of the Harry Potter story? Because otherwise his parents would have to be dead by now LOL, and I don't see any mention of Voldemort!

That would be wonderful to have a fun Harry Potter story! It is really fun to see all the supernaturals walking around in your stories.

@sarabeth2984

LOL, I totally forgot I wanted to go back and edit that post so I could tell everybody that that gorgeous Sim that was with Lillith it is actually Becka28's Sim! I'm sure she didn't recognize him, because I had to give him different hair, (I don't have the pack where his hair comes from) and I had changed his clothes, because of the Realm of Magic aspect. But here is his information!

Her gallery name is Beckablitz

He's in the group: Sims Children, and his name is Jude Patton 😊

He is remarkably gorgeous isn't he?

Yeah, Caleb and Bjorn were just hilarious to watch, except that Caleb kept getting sad for a moment when he would get rejected again. I didn't even post half of the pictures that I took, because the post was already getting so long. But they went through those interactions over and over 😅 It was nice that Caleb's negative moodlets didn't stay, he was flirty the entire night, as was Bjorn.

Clara was just extremely mad, the entire time 🤣

And sadly, Salim is already married in that save 😔 Caleb will have to keep looking. ❤️

Yes I bet the fact that Rachel is spunky and pretty would make a difference to Wolfgang LOL.

And I laughed so hard when you said Don is always a waiter, but you would have pegged him for a mixologist. I could just see him there with this blank stare, looking all confused, and trying to make mixed drinks 😅

Are the Get Famous celebrity interactions different for each Sim approaching the celebrity? It seems to me as if some people can't even approach a celebrity in the game. That's why I was wondering if it made a difference that her uncle was there.

There are so many reasons that I would love to use MCC, but I really am afraid to have any mods in my game at all. I had mentioned to someone that I will put it in for a few minutes to fix a couple things, but I take it right back out.

However, if it got rid of the stupider costumes and the nauseating eyeball ring it might be worth leaving it in 🤣

I have barely interacted with l in the game at all, so I haven't noticed that she's mean. I have played as Darryl charm, I should probably play as Minerva just to see how cool she is. Most of the pre-made spellcasters do not have a Glimmerstone. I don't remember if it was you that I was talking to about that. I still have yet to figure out a way to get one for them 😅

Rachel's reaction to Lucas's raccoon is great!

She really can't say no to a raccoon when her pet is a fox 😂

I just love Lucas so much. I like how the official introduction to the family mentions how Lucas is the one that keeps Mila happy ❤️ He must be a very special child if a raccoon will walk up to him without being afraid 😮

@DarkAngel1994

That would indeed be a hot mess if Hunter went to Curtis's house when Andromeda was there 😳

and he's already keeping the secret that he's a vampire!!

I don't see this going anywhere good, sadly.

I love the duel between Atlas and L. I just had my little teen Diego Lobo dual another teen and Diego lost within seconds. I think it was probably because one of the choices that came up for magic when Diego clicked on him was "Ask to train Magic" So that other teenager was such a high level above him that he could have been his teacher 😅

I haven't been brave enough to have any of my spellcasters try to duel a sage. How long did Atlas's duel with L last? Whenever they are over within seconds I always laugh.

But then again, poor Atlas was distracted by his mom. Maybe he would have done better if that hadn't happened. Although, then his mom beat him also.

What does the curse of unwarranted hostility do?

@Steamvarious

That's super funny that your story was based on a Ed Edd and Eddy episode. My sons used to watch that, so I know what it is, but I really never watched it myself.

And that's a pretty awesome way to level up Hamish's social skill 😅

Roddy is lucky that he is such close friends with a princess! I wouldn't mind that myself 😉

It sure seems like they had a very nice day. I don't have Seasons, so I never to see the snow in the game like you guys do. But I look at it and I shiver. I have enough real snow around here that I hate to think about being so cold in the game too 😅

@Becka28

I feel so bad now that I forgot to go back and write that Lillith's date was your sim Jude Patton! I have Lillith's half of the date in screenshots also, and I had planned to write down who he was in that update, but just incidentally showing him in this first story made everyone go gaga already 😅

That might explain why he looks so familiar to you.

That was the outfit that the game put on Clara to visit the romance Festival. I was surprised, it did look pretty nice on her, but it didn't look like it was appropriate for a Sim of her age and nature 😅 Bjorn looks fairly nice because this is how he looked when he got to the romance Festival 🙄

3crZhNs.png

So the very first thing that I had Caleb do was introduce himself, and then ask to see a different outfit 😅

That's a very good thought that Bjorn and Clara get themselves worked up like that just to have some fun later LOL

I haven't played as Bjorn very much, it's possible that I never played as him 😅 so I don't know his norms, but I'll take your word for it that that's how he always acts, because that's certainly how he acted with Caleb.

I will definitely have Caleb stay away from him now, I really don't need an obsessed stalker 😂

This latest update on he and Jessica is great. I can't believe what a difference there is between the way he acted at the hospital, and the way Brock did. Although, when I read that part about Brock I was shocked because I've never seen any Sim act like that!! I tell you, the Sims in your game are seriously alive or something 😂

I absolutely hate those Fixer-Upper apartments. I can't believe that grate shows even when you have a rug over it LOL. But it's pretty nice looking for a person is awful as she is. He certainly went all out with that TV! Nice 👍

the best part of this update is the fact that she kept canceling out the romantic interactions! As I said, your Sims are sentient. 😅

Your makeovers are really good, J does look good like that! But he's pretty ripped in my game as the J with Raj, and as Hunter. Seriously, when I don't have something queued up up for him, he's upstairs running on the treadmill 🙄

I have no idea if there's a way to un-alien an alien LOL. It would be nice though wouldn't it? I have the most wonderful Sim, named Quincy, and he's an alien, and I don't really want that save overrun with aliens. Actually he does have a hot temper, but he is very easily calmed by a couple of kisses 😅

Mila does look amazing with the makeup on. I'm not all that good at using the in-game makeup so I'm not sure if I could achieve that with her without doing some face sculpting. The close-ups of the guys are great, they are quite nice looking. And are you saying that the lady on the left is Jade? I'm so bad at making comparisons that I am not sure.if it is her, she's much better looking this way!

@TheLastStar

Have you ever seen this meme before? I laughed so hard when I saw it 😅😂

IJ0FJEF.jpg

I did put cc into my Sims 2 game, and I remember an awful lot of interesting combinations. It's already bad enough in Sims 4 with the in game options. Adding CC could definitely make a situation like this happen.

😂 I'm glad to hear that "having Caleb for dinner" is not a literal statement 😄

You're made over Johnny looks cool. I can't handle that silly little beard he has though, so it's the first thing that comes off when I play him 😂

It's crazy that Petrie was out alone on Winterfest. And does his family even live in Oasis Springs? I didn't think that they did.

But I do find it remarkable that anybody was out alone on Winterfest, why wouldn't Mortimer goth be with his family. And what the heck was Judith doing hanging out at a little bar during a special holiday?

Your vampire Ursa showing up at his door without ever meeting him before is pretty crazy. if the game didn't want Johnny to be alone on Winterfest how did it end up picking a vampire to be his companion for the evening? LOL

I love that it was Akira that stole Johnny away, he's like that in my game too.

@mia_noelle97

That's what made me wonder about whether or not the kids knew what Paxton was up to. Because they didn't get any sad moodlets from it. And often times Sims will get those awful sad moodlets about some Sim dying, and us as players don't even know who the Sim is! LOL

I'm glad to hear that there was a Sim day or two between all of the exciting things that happened in your game. Otherwise I think they would all pass out from exhaustion 😄

Liam looked so cute and hopeful when he proposed to Max. I'm glad that Max said yes. He looks very happy about it too!

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Oh my gosh, how awful. We don't get to see what a Thorne and Don baby looks like 😂

I just might have to do it in my game then 😅

I feel bad for Thorne's daughter who looks just like him though. Somehow men can carry off having that kind of nose, but it never works out for women.

how long does Don have before he ages to an elder? I am assuming that he is an adult at this point. Especially if Max Villareal is an adult now 😅

the fact that clubs only allow eight members was the reason I was wondering how you were grouping them. but that's pretty cool that you can get a club to have 50 members. Trying to individually invite each one of them would make me pull my hair out though 😂

As for being able to guess the other parent in this batch, I was 0 for 7, lol.

And some of them don't even look exactly like him, but I don't know those other parents well enough to be able to guess whose child it is.

Martin is very cool looking. And he certainly got his daddy's green eyes. ❤️

@BlueSeaWaves

Okay, thank you for cluing me in on what I missed. Is Frank a fun little guy? Or a problem?

Is Christopher a young adult now? I seem to remember him having that birthday. So is he in the pro athlete career now? Or still just focusing on his skills?

And sure! That would be fun if you uploaded Chelsea 😊

@Thunderbat87

Thank you, I'm glad you liked Caleb's story with Bjorn. It was very fun to take the screenshots, that's for sure 😄

And I think you got Gemma to look like a teen very well!
    I may have to copy some of your hairstyles etc to try to make her better in my game 😊
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Tixyen Rainbow indeed is an adorable toddler. The name suits her so much. Rainbows always brighten the day after a rain. And so does she! :) Lovely lovely family <3
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Morkovka I just wanted to say that we all miss your stories! And seeing all the family updates makes me miss you and Mario etc even more :(
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 475.
    Yep, Silus has the Vegetarian, Good and Self Assured Traits. Perfect for a vegetarian Vampire. I was surprised that Silus opted for the Fizzy Fruity Drink instead of Plasma Jane, though.

@AlwaysAsking, page 476.
    Thank you for the feedback!

On with the update! Recently, Roddy and Hamish built a Snowpal:
    10-19-19_1-05-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy named it Princess Flurry:
    10-19-19_1-07-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin ate some dango.
    10-19-19_1-37-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I then decided to change the layout of the kitchen a bit, Putting some counter islands around where the stove was:
    10-19-19_1-59-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And placing the Chef station where the popcorn maker and Ice Cream maker used to be:
    10-19-19_2-00-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin got a call, and found that his cousins and uncle, along with his wife, had come back!
    10-19-19_6-42-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Henry and Dina had grown up!
    10-19-19_6-43-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-19-19_7-35-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Next to find out that her family was back was Shine! Rebecca's a young adult, whilst Polly's a teen:
    10-20-19_9-35-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And lastly, Laura's other sister, Hannah Lockett and Ramiro Lockett came back!
    10-20-19_9-49-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I love Wolfgang's expression at Simeon's sink-fixing. Welcome to the world of magic! Aww, and engaged!

@AlwaysAsking that's a shame about Salim! He's single in my game, dated Diego Lobo for a bit then broke up. It's awkward XD (Diego is now dating/living with Izzy Fabulous.) I should find someone nice for him... You've seen that my Caleb is dating Johnny, could that be an option for yours?

And yeah, it's a happy AU! No Voldemort, no Peter, no Snape. There's plenty of Sims drama as there is, I figure! I don't actively play them, but it's nice seeing them around. (Remus can be found reading at the Realm all the time, and Bill and Charlie are fantastic at duels. And Ron and Harry once showed up at the park when the League of Adventurers were there and joined in, which I thought was really sweet.)
    @AlwaysAsking Saw that you wanted turn Quincy into a human! Its easy! Make sure your testing cheats on is on in the dialog box. Then select quincy while you are playing him in game.
    Type
    traits.remove_trait trait_OccultAlien

That should do it!
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member

My Sim Miguel bet his girlfriend that she couldn't get through the spice challenge and...he was right.

[img][/img]R2RtmHg.jpg

He felt bad for scorching her taste buds and asked her to dance.
    [img][/img]rgZSfLx.jpg

She playfully tells him he's sleeping on the couch for psyching her into doing the spice challenge.
    qKONauA.jpg

At the end of the day they realize they wouldn't trade each other for anything.
    [img][/img]2Rs5grU.jpg

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited October 2019
    @sarabeth2984 thankyou for your lovely words about Jades apartment. I love the apartment near Jesminder's apartment and I will use what I learnt here to do that one up nicely for the future. Also thankyou for letting us know the cheat for de-alienizing someone. My came always makes ugly townies unless they are alien disguises then they are 10 out of 10 drop dead gorgeous. (but I dont like a lot of aliens runnng around.) Glad you worked out how to do spoilers - @AlwaysAsking taught me too. (probably why she had the pictures lying around). I love that you gave De Magpyre and Agnes a chance to get togteher. I love Agnes in the books 1 whole sim hour is an awful lot of resisting (and 9 whole hours before he proposed - he was taking it slowly LOL) I love their colourful apartment - it is spectacular. The townhomes are also amazing and look like a lot of work.

@AlwaysAsking well now I know its official a. I have too many sims in my library b. I am losing it and c. Fabian's gene's are amazing. Jude is the brother of Esme's sweetie Mason. I had the best laugh I had all day when I realised I couldn't recognise my own sims. I like your hairdo on him much better - that is an IL one isn't it? The guess who sim lady is not Jade. She is from Windenburg though and I never expected how she would look with a simple hair change - it is actually Candy Behr. I noticed she had brown eyebrows when I went to redo her look as a slightly more mature style - she is a mother with 2 kids, and decided to colour her hair back to her "natural" colour. I hate that shaggy hair she normally has so changed the style and slightly widened her teeny tiny waist so she looks more balanced. Everything else is untouched. I would never guess her real looks to be like that but I am very fond of her now.

@DoloresGrey I do agree - I miss @Morkovka and her stories

@AngeliqueAdelaide congratulations on finishing your Don challenge - Don's genetics were strong but you still managed to create some very interesting sims.

bJ5ygxr.png?1

Jade and Bjorn's daughter Tiffani -what big blue eyes. She looks like her looks maybe similar to Jade but with Bjorns colouring. She is so cute.

Meanwhile the word has gotten around Windenburg that Bjorn may not be as off the market as he seems. A bored housewife turned up to try and seduce him. Thank heavens I don't have a first kiss mod in or this would have been way worse than it was. I was skilling the children when I heard Bjorn's flirty laugh and a woman doing the reooow cat sound and the flirty noises. Their relationship was already 1/4 full on the romance bar when I caught them. The woman chose to go home after I did a few screenshots but if I had opened up romantic socials by a first kiss I think poor Jessica may have had even more problems. (I learnt my lesson with Jade - I don't need to know how far Bjorn will go as we know it is too far.) This was the day after Jessica gave birth (she was at work because I forgot to do the family leave thingy). Ironically, Jessica's whim when she came home was Try for a Baby - Oh Jessie, I don't think more children are the answer. I should get a cat to fill household spaces!

Who is after Bjorn?
    1f4WUCy.png?1
    Yes that is Luna Villareal (actually Mrs Luna Romeo). She has two children and a very nice husband - why is she chasing Bjorn (who is her friend sophia's father).
    kqz51H4.png?1
    This is Bjorn's I'm married you are behaving inappropriately face (ooops no it isn't ).

Luna has caused trouble like this before in my Johnny Zest get famous save - unfortunately for her Johnny's wife was home and she caught Luna swing Johnny over in a passionate kiss (they had a first kiss years ago as teens before Johnny even met his wife in the game but had no current romance bar being just friends for years) , Devin managed to beat Luna thoroughly in a raging fight and Luna did not return. Luna is a secret maneater - she looks so sweet but isn't.
    edited October 2019
    In between the family reunions, Roddy and Benjamin went over to the Magic Realm. Benjamin absorbed quite a few motes:
    10-19-19_9-48-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy met Kyra Ledford. She and her sister, Tania Ledford, lived in Brindleton Bay and had adopted Mayor Whiskers:
    10-19-19_9-51-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Zaden Bergmann was also in the Magic Realm:
    10-19-19_10-23-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin's still at it:
    10-19-19_10-25-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They arrived back home safely, and Benjamin had successfully overmaxed without losing spellcaster ranks or perks!
    10-19-19_10-40-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After visiting Shine's family, and his mum's sister, Hannah Lockett, Benjamin took Roddy out for a meal at Chez Llama. 'Ah, Benjamin Furystrykar and Master Roddy! What are you having today?' the waitress asked. 'I'll have the Vanilla Sea Shells and Chocolate Caviar' Benjamin said. 'And I'll have the Crystalized Coco Blocks' Roddy said. 'And what about you?' The waitress said, turning to Fulcrum. 'Nah, I'm good' the raven said:
    10-20-19_10-24-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Very well then. Your meal will be ready in a few moments' The waitress bowed and left. A few moments later, she came back with the food. 'Enjoy!' she said:
    10-20-19_10-26-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin and Roddy ate their meal happily:
    10-20-19_10-27-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They finished their meal. Benjamin was impressed:
    10-20-19_10-30-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    So impressed, he directly went to the chef and told her that she made another great meal!
    10-20-19_10-31-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Laura Furystrykar had finished her meal, too:
    10-20-19_10-32-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin spotted his mum and gave her a big hug!
    10-20-19_10-32-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello mum! How are you?' Benjamin asked. 'I'm doing well, my dear. Your dad and Berry Bliss are happy to see their brother after several years! Dina and Henry Furystrykar have moved into Seasonal Splendour in Oasis Springs. My sister, Hannah Lockett and her husband, Ramiro Lockett, visited briefly. Me and Lucy Bliss were over the moon!' Laura replied, cheerfully:
    10-20-19_10-33-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It was a surprise for all of us, mum!' Benjamin chuckled. Laura smiled and turned to Roddy:
    10-20-19_10-34-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello there, my adorable grandson! That's a nice lipstick shade!' she said, hugging Roddy:
    10-20-19_10-34-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you, Grandma!' Roddy replied, smiling:
    10-20-19_10-34-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, dear!' Laura said, cheerfully:
    10-20-19_10-35-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Laura said goodbye and made her way back home. 'Thank you for taking me out for a meal, dad. That was a really good one!' Roddy said, beaming. 'You're welcome, my boy!' Benjamin said, cheerfully. He gave Roddy a big hug:
    10-20-19_10-43-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You, Sophia and Hamish are all very precious to me and Shine' he added:
    10-20-19_10-43-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After paying the bill, adding a tip, Benjamin and Roddy went home, and arrived safely.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited October 2019
    @DoloresGrey and @Becka28 you are so sweet, both of you! :heart:
    Sorry I was so busy with flat renovation, then work, and then I was in a mood to play some shooters rather than Sims :weary:
    OMG I missed so much with this thread, there's no way I could catch up, but I'll try to check at least the latest pages, so expect some really stupid questions about what's going on :flushed:
    Wendy and Tiffany sat down in the living room and had a chat. 'Wendy, I'm thinking of quitting the team. You see, I have enjoyed my job working to protect Sulani's ecosystem, but after painting two amazing pictures, my urge to paint keeps growing' Tiffany said, slightly worried about what her spouse would say:
    10-20-19_11-44-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Tiffany, my love, only you can make that decision. I'll support you, and continue to love you, no matter your decision' Wendy said, allaying fears:
    10-20-19_11-44-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Isn't that right, brother?' Wendy said, turning to Benjamin. 'Indeed, sister! I mean, it'll be sad to see you leave the team, but as Wendy said, it's always up to the individual on what they decide to do' Benjamin said, as he aimed Inferniate at the fireplace, successfully lighting the logs:
    10-20-19_11-46-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-20-19_11-46-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'll think about it a bit more. Thanks for the advice, both of you!' Tiffany said, smiling. 'You're welcome!' Benjamin and Wendy said in unison. Meanwhile, Roddy and Shine were upstairs. 'Hello Roddy! Did you enjoy your meal out with daddy?' Shine asked. 'I sure did! It was delicious!' Roddy replied, smiling. 'That's good to hear!' Shine said, looking fondly at her son. 'Awww, I really can't help it! You're so cute!' she added. Shine then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    10-21-19_12-15-57%25C2%25A0AM.png
    10-21-19_12-16-58%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she gave him a big hug:
    10-21-19_12-18-42%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, bright, shiny pink lipstick smooches:
    10-21-19_12-19-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I love you mum!' Roddy said, still blushing but smiling brightly. He then removed the lipstick smooches from his face with one of his makeup removal wipes:
    10-21-19_12-20-35%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I love you too, sweetie!' Shine said, giving her son a big loving hug:
    10-21-19_12-21-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'You're always looking out for your siblings!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    10-21-19_12-21-33%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She hugged him yet again!
    10-21-19_12-21-58%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy was very content. He, Sophia and Hamish were lucky to have a loving family:
    10-21-19_12-22-04%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Downstairs, Wendy read some love poetry to Tiffany:
    10-21-19_12-23-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Bonus Pictures
    Roddy's wearing his new lipstick:
    10-19-19_11-36-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I used GNU Image Manipulation Program's colorize tool to get just the right shade. I'm using this colour for his feminine formal and party outfits.

Next update has a screenshot count of 522. Yikes. This may take a while. As to what it involves, hint is in the spoiler below:
    It involves a certain mayor of a certain town
    Let those smiles spread!
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    edited October 2019
    So I am finally back to simming with TS4. I have been busy with school and work and spending time with my family and dealing with back problems. I also recently found my old sims 2 and got that downloaded. I forgot how much I LOVED playing the Capp's and Monty's. I love them so much I decided to work on making the same story in TS4. I could use some tips on traits and possible careers for Romeo and Juliet. I am using some cheats to get Patrizio Montague and Consort Capulet to hate each other and I may cheat some extra money to get them nice houses. They are both elders so I think it would be fun to have them make up by the time they pass on. I have only created the Capulet's and I am about to start working on the Montague's. I made Caliban but I will have him die shortly or I may keep him alive for a while, not sure yet. Tybalt is a teen, Juliet and Hermia are children. I am going to make Patrizio an elder, his daughter-in-law who moved in after her husband died Victoria, Mercutio and Romeo as children, and give them a little sister named Serena or Celina. And maybe an older sister not sure on the name yet. Here are the Capulet's and I will post picture of the Montague's when I am done. I chose Romeo and Juliet from Geek8989's gallery. I based her siblings around her and her dad off her grandpa. Also I do plan on buying the new University pack when it comes out so the children will definitely be attending. I'm excited for it!!

Edit to add: Didn't realize the pictures didn't show up, hopefully this works. Also I finished the Montagues and will post their pictures as well. I am going to play a little bit more later and figure out the logistics of their lives. I think I am going to rotate between the two families but mainly play the Capulets. Also I forgot to take screenshots of Victoria Montague and Caliban Capulet.

Capulets
    Consort Capulet
    Wla03t2.png
    Hermia Capulet
    lENWGmG.png
    Juliet Capulet
    dtkV9wq.png
    Tybalt Capulet
    QNSPzNH.png
    Montagues
    Patrizio Montague
    R2iQB3N.png
    Romeo Montague
    oVOcGmx.png
    Mercutio Montague
    dI82sGy.png
    Celina Montague
    UuCQYSW.png
    Evangeline Montague
    a5wrT3J.png
    Post edited by ccarrig_95 on
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    edited October 2019
    I love this thread.. but it is as many others here mentioned, it is very slow and hard to load. Maybe this thread should be closed? Maybe rather start fresh with a new thread? Just a suggestion. :)
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 All the Villareal kids have their own family now in my game.

Go Bheeda
    48954819797_2c9203d94e_c.jpg
    Familytree with EunB & Arun Bheeda's children.

48954829352_c039d6ce83_c.jpg
    Lalita's summerlook. She often hear, she look a lot like her mum.

48954092013_56bae5cf27_c.jpg
    Dinner with dad and siblings.

48954091983_fb46c8defd_c.jpg
    Lalita met Eric in Sulani. Eric told her his dad was abducted by aliens and he was born when his dad came back to earth. Lalita told him, that is a cool story to be able to tell.

48954097283_1383d60626_c.jpg
    Foosball with Nana Go Kibo & Adam Goth Farmer. Lalita is their aunt.

48954647671_1ef8d78715_c.jpg
    Lalita and her friend Kakalina.

48954097213_b4f3027dba_c.jpg
    Lalita & Sera discover new korean songs for karaoke. Soso, soso, soso!

48954097173_093c26902b_c.jpg
    Lalita is getting better at telling jokes. Her niece Luna Paola came to cheer on her.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@AlwaysAsking - Currently thinking on how Curtis would tell Andromeda about him being a vampire.
    The duel between Atlas and L. only lasted for a little bit until Andromeda showed up. Perfect grand entrance.
    The Curse of Unwarranted Hostility causes other sims to start a fight on the cursed sim.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,402 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Frank causes me no problem :D Luckily the game gave him the independent trait, so he doesn't need much attention...though I do forget to feed him :# He's so adorable though, can't wait for Christopher has his own toddlers eajR3Ox.jpg
    yDHBGJA.jpg
    Christopher is still a teen, he was focusing on his skills but he dropped in grades, so I had him begin studying more and doing his homework ;) I uploaded Chelsea with her family.https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/445444DCF69111E984D6303966EC7D90?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Crystalabyss1&max=50&maxis=false
    Update underneath:
    The last day of the trip, Christopher took Chelsea far from the camp and offered to exchange promise rings. Chelsea accepted and laughed from excitement xIQpoyt.jpg
    kyr2ejp.jpgBoqpzYN.jpg

Weeks later I decided to check up on Isabelle and apparently...her and Adrian broke up. Their relationship bar was low, I guess they weren't right for each other as I thought. Isabelle seemed to be doing well though, she seems to be practicing more her violin skills,I'm sure her mother is proud.1afEIRS.jpgI sent her to join the club on a gathering and she was happy to see Adrian again.P510yuU.jpg
    I was happy to see Christopher showed up with a new haircut, despite not being part of the club anymore, and Isabelle was happy to see him too. Maybe too happy, she autonomously used a pickup line on him :#lYsAY2m.jpgHe didn't take it kindly and got frustated.AAlfGTi.jpg She left to the restroom right after and he made this face.NPv79Jb.jpg

I had Isabelle ask him if he's single, and he said he is! I was kinda surprised so I switched over to household quickly after and checked his relationship and he was still dating Chelsea, so I'm not sure why he said he said he is single :#:# .K3uYeAK.jpg
    I guess we'll see what happens. That aside I switched to Chelsea and she has found out some exciting news. She showed Hallie that they can soon apply to University :)gFVS4hZ.jpgI'll be using all these teens to try out uni,so until then, they'll be preparing to enroll when they can.28Na3sT.jpg
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited October 2019
    Comment post, no update because the main thing I've done in the game this week is download lots into my step-granddaughter's save. She's spending the night tomorrow, and last time she started a club for her teenage sim that meets at cafe's, so I found some on the gallery and set them up for her. One's a bowling alley, one's a movie theater, one's a cat hangout, and another is just a cafe. She also told me she wanted to play with my sims so I downloaded the versions that are on my library into her save and moved them into apartments in San Myshuno. They'll be hanging out with the vampire family she made and the Stranger Things kids I downloaded soon!

Someone back there asked about Gerardo's alien form, but I didn't find it when I was scrolling back. Anyway, here is what he and Juno looked like without disguises back when I was taking portraits.
    Ss6Op25.png?1

@Simmelina1 I like the summer look! Nice to hear Lalita is open minded about aliens.

@Thunderbat87 I'm not sure that would help if the individual pages were still full of screenshots. I think the spoiler tags will help if we collectively remember to use them more often.
    I enjoyed your last update. Had to laugh at the baby names. My ideas for kids in the Fyres family include Forrest and Fonda. But I didn't go there with Morgan, so maybe if Siobhan has kids.

@ccarrig_95 Fun idea! My first Sims 2 save was in Veronaville. I don't remember the details now but I think I had Juliette actually end up with Mercutio. I remember the main Capp household best, which for me ended up being Regan and her husband and their child in the mansion. Anyway, your new versions look cool so far!

@Steamvarius The new lipstick shade does work well for Roddy. Nice job! I've enjoyed your introduction to vampires and Roddy's giving away paintings.

@Morkovka I was on the verge of asking about you, so I'm glad the others did. We miss you and your sims but of course we understand that real life takes precedence and sometimes other entertainment is more fun for a change. I'm likely to take a hiatus and play my other games soon too. This is about the longest stretch I've ever had with the Sims 4.

@Jerrello Nice couple! They look fun.

@sarabeth2984 I like these new sims. Does Vlad always hang out in dark form? I mean, he looks cool that way so why wouldn't he? But just curious.
    Magical Wolfgang is cool. I look forward to seeing how his powers progress.

@DarkAngel1994 Cassie and Percy definitely look better after your makeover. Nice picture of the three. Andromeda's adult look is also nice!

@Tixyen Sweet Adler update! A bit bittersweet, knowing what's coming for Declan and Aubrey.
    It's nice to see McKenna trying and Lilith willing to listen. Hope they can keep building on that.

@Amavari Wow, that castle looks like a major undertaking. I like the end result! The dungeon does seem fun.

@O-meezy I wondered where you were! Glad to have an update! Avery looks very nice as a witch. I don't remember seeing Talia age up, but it has been a while. She looks good and I agree that's a very good picture of them together.

@LolaLuvsSims I think a lot of us just haven't been very consistent about using the spoiler tags. I know I don't always remember. And I'm not sure how many pictures it takes to be considered picture-heavy, so sometimes I might not use them when I should. We've definitely gotten more screenshot heavy in this thread in recent months overall.

@ryttu3k Simeon's makeover came out nice! Also, Addams family and Defiance sims? And given your previous Dr Who related comments, may I just say that you have excellent taste in entertainment.

@ldmarko I always enjoy seeing your family. It's cool that they like to hang out together.

@mia_noelle97 Aww. Those proposal pics are sweet.

@DeafSimmer I hope the girls find a safe place to be soon! I love that screenshot of Selene catching the box.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I look forward to seeing the last few kids. What are you going to do with all of them now?

@TheLastStar Nice job on the Johnny makeover!

@Becka28 Oh Bjorn. Well, at least he likes kids, even if he's useless while they're being born. Nice job on Jade's apartment!

@AlwaysAsking Caleb's adventures in flirting with the Bjergsen's was fun, but I need to know more about Lilith's guy. He's easy on the eyes.
    I'm not sure when someone is dating three people at the same time, how you determine which one is the side piece, lol. But Ramiro was the one I was least invested in because I was ready to be done with that aspiration and have some alien children by the time he came along. Anyway, he doesn't have children in my save yet, but he's also not dead yet so...
    The only sim I've given the hates children trait to was Juno, because I decided as an alien she just finds some things more annoying than humans do, including childishness. But that doesn't stop her from doing her homework right next to the sleeping toddler when there's a perfectly good table downstairs.
    But no, in real life I've known people who don't want any children of their own, but they always seem to be very friendly with the children of their friends, family and neighbors. Actually hating children seems reserved for movie villains.
    I actually haven't had Walker give too many makeovers yet, and he hasn't started any trends. Mostly because he's busy trying to make friends with a bazillion animals to complete his aspiration so I haven't gotten around to it. If I like a townie but not their fashion sense I usually just change them in manage households myself.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Daephene thank you! Found the Defiance Sims on the Gallery, I also have the main cast of Librarians (still need to make Cass a spellcaster) from there. Also downloaded Mark Watney and gave him a little hab in Oasis Springs. And I made my own households for Steven Universe and Zombieland Saga, and for some Pokemon characters. It's all over the place and I love it.
    edited October 2019
    @Daephene, page 476.
    Thanks for the feedback! And I've also found out that vegetarian vampires in the Twilight series aren't actually vegetarian. Instead of the life fluid of a plant, they drink the blood of animals. Pretty much the opposite of what I expect a vegetarian vampire to feast upon.

I tend to try and split my updates up. Seeing a mass of text and image tags in the editor is daunting.
    Let those smiles spread!
    Hey y'all! Here's some random hilarity that happened in my game
    Vlad popped over to visit the Munch-Silversweater household. He's declared Rachel as one of his favorite plasma sources the first time he fed on her. He stops by occasionally but since the family was up late that night he didn't come in . Simeon isn’t fond of ol' Vlad so I had him cast morphiate. He had just jumped out of the shower so I didn't take a pic of him.
    He casts Morphiate on Vlad.
    "Not again!"
    XSuzV5d.png
    Teddy Bear lol.
    2CGFCvr.png
    Its not that Vlad was turned into a Teddy bear holding a giant heart, its that the pet fox Indiana decided do his business right then and there that I found hilarious.
    LOL.
    CJTKdQB.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top