Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Daephene Yes it is. I have several alien children in my game.

Go Bheeda
    48959874611_24258493ed_c.jpg
    Lalita's family.

48959283568_689c09518a_c.jpg
    Gunther & Cecilia Munch loved Lalita's joke about Cecilia's mum Penny Pizzazz.

48959283548_f5e502a317_c.jpg
    Lalita met Izzy Fabolous.

48959834416_35d8a0c852_c.jpg
    They song a named Wanna be a superstar.

48959286718_3599d0c109_c.jpg
    Lalita just became a young adult. Her dream is to go to university.

48959837696_550870eac0_c.jpg
    Lalita and Rani find it interesting that twins like themselves don't celebrate their birthday on the same day.
    Soon Rani will become a young adult too.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2019
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide it was seriously one of those, "Wait, WHAT?" moments when I saw his age! Another weird one is Bella - she's set as YA, but has a teenage daughter. OTOH, I wouldn't put it past her to use rejuvenation potions.

Man, the kids with Morgyn aren't bad! And Caleb attempting to exercise is hilarious.

4CzwYku.png

I call this 'there are two kinds of people'.

Oh, those love dramas! Literally laughed out loud at Don making out with Cass who's dating Morgyn who's making out with Caleb at Don's actual wedding. Hopefully he and Marcus have some nice final days together!

Not a whole lot to update - I've mostly been building (I downloaded an amazing build for Magic HQ from the Gallery, but I've been making a few additions) and taking pictures for my Halloween project. I did manage to get a glitch that deleted Jamie's entire inventory, though, so that was. Fun :|

"Man, I just don't fit my new garden's aesthetic." (Main structure was from the original build, I added the garden and lights.)
    yXeT1zU.png

Emilia has discovered the student lounge (all mine).
    8qoQYNi.png

Fun with poses!
    oIyuNSa.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2019
    Bob and his honey bath. How classic.
    26-10-2019-8-41-13.png
    Marie made herself a cup of coffee and it sparkled a brilliant idea! She will no longer work! (She worked as a freelance writer)
    26-10-2019-8-44-07.png
    Bob and Marie joined The Elders
    26-10-2019-10-03-15.png
    26-10-2019-10-04-14.png
    26-10-2019-10-09-56.png

And then the pop up said that these two sims only have a few days to live :(

THE LAST DAYS

Spa Day and Movie Night
    26-10-2019-10-19-52.png
    26-10-2019-10-29-22.png
    26-10-2019-10-30-38.png
    26-10-2019-10-32-08.png
    26-10-2019-10-36-54.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I finally managed to load my game and play a bit.... and Emilia got obsessed by Yoga too...
    wTZnm7f.png
    she likes to workout despite Mila's attempts to discourage her
    v4jgtQc.jpg
    she's also very good at breaking things
    Z5qjtff.jpg
    I forgot I had the harvest gnomes back on... and Lusolas enraged one of them...
    5IEtQHZ.jpg
    VNkqDGH.jpg
    by the way, the author of that fancy bonsai is Morgyn...
    9t0yvzS.jpg
    he passed by the day before harvestfest just while LOucolas and Emilia were training...
    rY9gZbA.jpg
    eJjgDBo.jpg
    Mila introduced to him but he fins her boring...
    yFoaD9r.jpg
    43C45aB.jpg
    he spent all time playing basketball...
    qo0WyC7.jpg
    new obsession?!

anyway, back to the gnomes, the enraged one didn't want to listen to reasons, so Gunther solved the problem...
    w4BMe78.jpg
    despite being the first time she saw her son casting spells, Mila didn't even panic
    oRtjMoL.jpg
    the day ended with a nice family dinner...
    nVCm7mR.jpg
    Gunther got more than 10000 simoleons from his books.... he's now the one that gets this family go...
    and I love windenburg in fall..
    yLVWalW.jpg
    our little infected plant is all grown up too
    URqbrFM.jpg
    bonus.... Lucolas is worse than Caleb at painting...
    kHem4aU.jpg
    and I didn't realize how much weight Mila had lost until I took her in cas
    YMcz2pf.jpg
  • Options
    @SiliClone oh jeez, I only just got Seasons. Dare I ask what happens if you enrage the gnomes? Also what do you mean Lucolas' painting is a masterpiece XD
  • Options
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @SiliClone oh jeez, I only just got Seasons. Dare I ask what happens if you enrage the gnomes? Also what do you mean Lucolas' painting is a masterpiece XD

They break up stuff around the house
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    So, my game crashed and even though I have autosave enabled through MCCC something glitched and now it seems everything I did with Johnny is no more... except for his makeover apparently??? Hmm... Anyway, I rage quit playing him for a bit because now I'm disappointed he and Ursa don't know each other.

So I decided to switch over to the Vatores and Caleb's always gorge, he even autonomously does the washing! What a man! Also, he has a fancy for making multiple snow angels
    j2Kxikg.png

We went and visited Morgyn and Corin. Did I mention Morgyn WON'T STOP RUNNING ON THE TREADMILL. Like gurl, I know it's your passion but you need to CHILL, you have company! He's become obsessed, I think I might need to take it away from him but Corin is getting a dad bod...
    JZFrqaL.png

This was the first time Caleb and Morgyn had formally met, and they basically became instant friends. Probably because they're both lovers.

I then thought to myself that it's been long enough now, the time has come for Caleb and Casgarth to tie the knot! So the wedding commenced. It was a nice ceremony (at night of course for the comfort of Caleb and Lilith)
    lXPeQ1n.png
    rfhS57r.png

The variety of expressions from the guests was the highlight though
    Zew4503.png
    xsmSuQQ.png

I like to think Lilith looks so down because she's upset Caleb has been taken away from her. Don't worry baby, you'll be fine!

And there was drinks
    1GXRXmX.png

All in all we got a silver medal, would have got the gold had the caterer actually made a cake so I could get them to cut the first slice but cest la vie!
    xC259TY.png

Interestingly the game didn't get either Casgarth or Caleb to take on eachother's last names, but I'm happy with that. I think both of them would keep their own last names.

Also, questions for anybody who wants to answer. Firstly, what exactly is the parenthood expansion? I've never understood what it does and I haven't bought it because of that. To me it doesn't mae sense because you already have parents in the game, so what exactly is it adding besides new items and CAS options?

Secondly, how are some of you changing Magic HQ? You can't alter the Magic Realm so how are you guys changing it?

Anyway I'll leave it there for tonight :3

• Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited October 2019
    Wow...
    Over 104 updates, but I was able to catch up. I apologize if I missed commenting on something, but if I missed your story update and I assure you that you got a like/awesome though. :)

@sarabeth2984 Great updates! Especially the GeekCon pictures. I really need to explore the festivals more in my game. Yep, I'm much more careful about watching the cowplant; however, I can't bring myself to delete it since it's the first one I've played and it's darn cute! Speaking of cute, your Rocket Raccoon is adorable!

@Daephene I always loves the acting shots! That swordfight one is fantastic! Also really liked the alien family portrait too!

@mia-noelle97 Awesome sims and updates! Liam is a such a cute sim and other thing I'm reminded of... my sims need more parties. Wow a lighting strike death! I haven't had that one yet. Also your sims have a lovely modern home and I really enjoyed the autumn museum proposal too.

@DarkAngel1994 YW! And your sims have such a beautiful house. I think you've used items that I haven't even noticed in game yet. Oh and I'm already a big fan of Atlas.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Wow! That's quite the graveyard you've started!

@Thunderbat87 Gorgeous sims! I especially like what you've done to Darrel Charm and Emilia Ernest.

@ryttu3k The pirate day selfies are so cute!!

@BlueSeaWaves Christopher and Chelsea are adorable together!

@AlwaysAsking Super cute vampire stories!

@Becka28 Cute apartment makeover! I struggle with the tight spaces with some of the apartment, but you did it quite well!

I also have a fairly large Fresh Legacy update, but I'll probably break it up into 2 posts because it's a lot of screenshots. :smile:
    Post edited by Jase on
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    NBjgMOR.jpg
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Z5qjtff.jpg
    May I ask where you got these two tops from? I'm lowkey obsessed with this kind of clothing. lol
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Okay...
    Here's part one of my Fresh Legacy update. :)

24-261019125720-42272033.png
    Spinach is fast learner compared to previous heirs. He's been gaining skills alone pretty easily for a toddler and doesn't ask for much help.

24-261019125722-42282473.png
    I don't know what Uncle Pear said here, but it certainly did upset little Spinach...

24-261019125724-42292331.png
    ...but Lettuce was able to calm his son down and let him know that he's going to be okay.

24-261019125725-42302282.png
    Thankfully, all is forgiven.

24-261019125727-42312214.png
    And it's now playtime!

24-261019125729-42321876.png
    A happy toddler heir means a happy Fresh Family. :D

24-261019125730-42331088.png
    Meanwhile, Kelp got out the decorations to decorate the legacy house for New Year's Eve.

24-261019125731-4234236.png
    Not sure why they decided to stand to watch the New Year's TV Special since there's plenty of seating?

24-261019125734-42351950.png
    24-170819103710-4006325.png
    The family was surprised by a visit by Tomato's ghost wishing them all a Happy New Year!

To be continued...

• Options
    Alright...
    Here's part two of the Fresh Legacy update and Spring has started, but it's early and still a bit cold.

24-261019125735-4235665.png
    Since the weather was starting to get nice, Pear decided to check out the local flea market in San Myshuno.

24-261019125737-42372124.png
    While out, a handsome young sim named Nutmeg Spice caught Pear's attention.

24-261019125738-42381473.png
    They ended up spending the entire day together. They shopped, blew bubbles, ate lunch, and listened to live music.

24-261019125740-4239223.png
    Pear decided to take a chance and asked Nutmeg out that night for a dinner date and Nutmeg accepted!

24-261019125742-42402456.png
    He decided to take Nutmeg to The Firey Branch restaruant, since that's where the founding Freshes, Aubergine and Raisin were engaged.

24-261019125743-4241257.png
    The date went quite well and the couple even had their first kiss...

24-261019125745-42421430.png
    ...which wasn't enough for Pear! <3

24-261019125747-42432198.png
    Pear knew he was rushing things, but asked Nutmeg to be his boyfriend AND move in with him and family. No surprise, Nutmeg said yes.

24-261019125748-42432320.png
    Unlike her twin, Peach isn't interested in dating right now. She's too focused on becoming a superstar (plus, she's got the non-committal trait).

24-261019125752-42452375.png
    Which she's definitely been on the right path...

24-261019125753-42461792.png
    24-170819103710-4006325.png
    ...she's pretty excited and think's they're going to make an action figure of her! :)

That's all I have for right now. I'm going to try and keep things a bit slow and hope that Spinach can be the first member of the family to go to University when he's old enough. :)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Fernando Veleta Overthrown!

The Evil Empire removed its leader, Fernando Veleta, much to my disbelief! He then fought with the new leader and stomped off home.

So is this his chance to turn over a new leaf? Has he seen the errors of his ways? Naaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
  • Options
    @puderosasims the first one is a full body outfit... I think I got it from the plumbob tea society, it was part of a sim actually, that came with cc clothes and hairs.... the second one I have no idea where is from...
  • Options
    Not much happening in my game, but I'm in love with this stray...
    Eb1P3Ok.jpg
    her name is Monka... she's beautiful... I need to adopt her....

I also took a cool picture of Wolfgang.
    6w9xXUo.jpg
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @SiliClone Wolfgang looks scary.

Go Bheeda
    48959874611_24258493ed_c.jpg
    This is Rani's familytree.
    48965052941_39d38641d9_c.jpg
    A closer look at Rani.

48965230602_4fd5aaf3b8_c.jpg
    It was alien night! Rani played foosball with her brother in law Clyde.

48964502888_08c163f817_c.jpg
    Dinner with nieces Sunmi & Sunhwa.

48964502798_12e27bb26c_c.jpg
    Rani visited her friend Zoe Patel.

48965058591_ed97f3f918_c.jpg
    Rani & Mitchell Kalani.

48964508503_26800d8667_c.jpg
    Rani & her friend PJ.

48965058546_d619439aa2_c.jpg
    Rani & Samantha. Rani love to spend time with her friends.

48965236247_109d2278df_c.jpg
    Overcrowded bar. Rani tried to spend time with daddy Arun.

48965058556_27d8d47763_c.jpg
    I have a dream... to go to the best university in this country!
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    @SiliClone oh, gotcha. That's fixable, at least! And Monka is so cute! (My favourite stray ever is Squee the raccoon <3 )

@TheLastStar oof, sorry about your game. Caleb is such a sweetie! Aww, congrats to him and Casgarth. Poor Lilith, it'll take more than marriage to separate the Vatores!

For Parenthood, it adds a lot of family-related gameplay - the parenting skill, a values system for kids, stuff like that. If you're a family player, I'd say it's essential; even if you're not, it has a lot of nice build-buy and CAS stuff XD SimsVIP has a really good guide. As for Magic HQ, you can change it with bb.enablefreebuild! There's a ton of great builds on the Gallery, I use a slightly remodelled version of this build (added in student rooms in the basement, a garden up top, and working on individual private rooms for the Sages).
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Okay so I got Island Living because I heard it was on sale! Only $20!!!

Sue is a YA now.

KS9IaYM.png

xzpsrmS.png

The gang goes out to the beach to meet the new IL premades.

Soon Karl passes away :(

gvyNeEG.png

Goodbye my wonderful founder and first child in my 100 Baby Challenge.

lzemfMS.png

While the reaper is there Summer and Sue are none the wiser. No idea Karl has passed away.

It eventually hit them...

Frankie had a YA birthday

w3uCUv9.png

Another trip to the beach before Carly is a teen.

u8f1N1y.png

We find a dolphin.

Carly will be heir and her aspiration is Bestselling Author.

doH3e2Y.png

She will marry the IL premade Duane Talla.

Om9qkiN.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    edited October 2019
    So I was just making my two Sulanian Sims have fun with the tin hats in StrangerVille....
    Leh5p6z.png
    nIHXEPU.png

After that, I was honestly about done with playing for the night - I was just taking some scenery screenshots, when suddenly I get the notification that my Sim is proposing! I turned on the feature in MCCC that allows for autonomous proposals, and, well...
    CmKH2OM.png
    T7Xqafd.png

I'm still in shock, honestly. :scream: At least she said yes!
    WiZlp6z.png
    UqoxM02.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @ryttu3k Thank you so much for linking that guide! I understand Parenthood so much better now. Wish I had of read that ages ago because it seems like parenthood adds so much character depth to sims, and all I ever got from the trailers was that there was a parenting skill involved. It's now on my radar :D

And thanks for telling me that cheat! All I've been wanting to do for the longest time is put beds in magic HQ!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Hi guys! Several of you recently put up links to your gallery page for me, but I have trouble getting downloads that way. Can you please just tell me your gallery Id? That would be much easier for me. Thank you!!

And I know I missed a couple of people's posts, but I have a baptism to go to, so I need to sleep now :wink:

@Hoverael

I'm very excited for you that you were able to get all the new content for your game! Parenthood, City Living, and fitness stuff! I know you were talking a while ago about wanting City Living.

I really really love City Living, mostly because of all of its furniture and decorations, they have so many colorful and fun things in that expansion! I like a lot of the premades too.

Parenthood is great for having more interactions between parents and kids. Also for getting children's and teen's skills up, and making them reach goals that give them special traits as young adults. I like it except for the constant paint spilling that toddlers and kids do. I could do without that 🙄. I never got fitness stuff, but I would like to.

Which Jasmine suite apartment are you using for your family? If you want to get an idea of how colorful you can make the apartments (well, any home) I'd suggest you go and visit the Jang family. They have black wooden flooring, which I find quite annoying, but you can see how all the rugs and wall hangings and room dividers work. It's really cool! You can use billboards as wall hangings if you size them down.

A bunch of the things in San Myshuno cannot be removed. But you can redo the apartments from inside. And the special venues can be redone, thankfully. There are cheats to make the TLC apartments not horrible. I haven't tried them yet though.

Your Greek family sounds pretty cool, It's pretty funny that the husband is the one that goes unnoticed. I don't know how often that happens in this game, in terms of the premades. I know I saw a second post about them, but I can't find it right now....

@Tixyen

Thank you so much for your words on my updates!

And yes, isn't Lawrence absolutely adorable as a child? That's how he ages down, I didn't make any changes 😊

And, if you do try the idea of making the home into a generic instead of residential lot, the people who live there will no longer be able to live there. they could hang out there, but they would still need their own lot so that they have a mailbox, and the people would have to go to that lot to go to work and to school, and they would return to that lot when they came home from work and from school so you're constantly transferring them back to the generic lot. I've done it, but it's kind of a pain.

I have to say I hope that you let Lilith stay with Gianni, after she had to wait so long to find out that she was actually her mother.

And that's very good that McKenna is actually the one that wants to fix her relationship with Lilith.

I hope they have the money soon enough to buy a fixer-upper. Do any of them do painting? That seems to be the fastest way to make a zillion dollars.

And it would be cute for Hazel and Rainbow to be friends.

@Daephene

LOL, yes the timing with your question about Lilith's young man is pretty funny.

And yeah, if you remember Fabian from the Brock and Alana story you'll remember how drop-dead gorgeous he was, and Jude is one of his children. 😍

I like the "ask Sims about each other" interactions, because it has so many expressions, and takes so long, that you can get a lot of great screenshots.

I didn't know that Morgyn was going to answer that way though, LOL. So it was great that it worked into the story.

@sarabeth2984

You're welcome for the info on how to make the spoiler boxes, and Becka28 is correct, I reused the instructions that I put up for her, LOL.

I considered just grabbing Salim again from the gallery so that Caleb could have his own Salim, but I think that there's plenty of other Sims to go around. He will find someone 😄

That's nice that you can tailor your own celebrity in how they respond. I wouldn't really like it if my Sims had to be rude and nasty.

The most annoying things in the premade magical Sims is that a bunch of them don't come with glimmerstones 🙄 and I have yet to figure out how to get one. They can't even transfer them back and forth from each other's inventories. Your only choices in your inventory when you click on the stone are to go to the magic realm or to destroy your glimmerstone. And why would anyone want to destroy their glimmerstone anyway!

I've always thought that Lucas was very sweet. It will be interesting to see what happens with the university expansion. A lot of people may change their minds on what they're going to be when they grow up LOL. I hope they put in lawyers, and therapists, and some other interesting jobs that you could go to.

Your update is fun. That's wonderful that Simeon and Rachel are engaged. Wolfgang is sounding like he's doing great. getting straight A's and exercising and learning magic, and actually putting books away LOL.

And thank you for the reminder that there is a speed reader reward trait! I have an awful lot of Sims that I need to give that to LMAO.

Lucas is cute there with little Marla. And that's great that Simeon and Rachel had a wonderful time at the romance Festival. My Sims usually do unless an ultra flirty Sim comes and bothers them.

And, oh my, what a surprise for the family that Rachel's nausea wasn't just an illness!

Kirk is quite good-looking as a teen! He reminds me a little bit of Becka28's Mason.

I agree, Jude is very handsome. And yeah, Lillith has to be magic in some way. I'd pretty much planned to have Caleb be a spellcaster too, because I don't know how else to make him special enough. But I'll probably have him bum around for a while before he decides what to do. Because he just was cured of his vampirism, you know?

When you first go into Darrel and Emilia's house to play as one of them, you discover that they have no relationship whatsoever. There may be a tiny bit of green bar, but there isn't a hint of a pink one.

So I had no trouble discounting their supposed engagement. They are far too different, and I love them both, but not together.

Perhaps I will take one of the sage's out of the magical realm too, because that whole mote hunt thing is annoying, LOL. I wonder why Morgyn cannot create spellcasters. That seems odd.

I imagine that if you don't ever play the household that Morgan is in, he will still be the official sage until you do play him.

That's hilarious that Vlad was upset for stepping in dog poop, definitely what he deserves 😄

I'm not sure how quickly Quincy will make an appearance. It is a very long story, and Penny does love Andrew a great deal, and they have a cute little guy together, so she's fine with being with Andrew. And thanks to the magic of the Sims, she's still with Quincy too! LMAO 😄 He and Penny are together in a different save, because, as the story went, he's an alien, and he could take Penny to an alternate universe. Not as a clone or anything, she's his wife, but because he "shifted" universes, she also remained there with Andrew. (Quincy loved Penny and Andrew's little boy, he'd never leave him motherless) LMAO. So, he is happily married to Penny in their universe. But I'm still going to make him human!

@ryttu3k

Tee-hee-hee, yes I'm pretty sure that Lilith is over Morgyn and Darrel. I haven't actually played them again, but Jude is definitely going to be a better choice for her 😅

I am very happy that Diego and Izzy are doing well! Flirting in the hallway is always a good sign. In my save he is married to Gunther Munch. They are always after each other in the hallway, right in front of their daughter! LOL. They need to get themselves together, and stop creating awkward conversations with the 8 guys that live in the apartment across the hall 😄

Johnny & the teenagers are in a fancy-dancy house on his lot. The trailer is gone forever! LMAO

I will definitely go to your gallery and check out your Harry Potter people! But I don't use any CC in my game, so if they have a bunch of it, they're going to end up looking a bit different in my game.

You said you have all of Willow Creek as a magic community. What makes your Pancakes couple Magic? 😅 Is it magic that they've managed to stay together 😂

@March306

Well, your real life sounds quite busy! The spread between my oldest and youngest children was 16 years. So I don't even know how to do the math on how long I had to run those kind of errands, LOL

Luckily the youngest one is now in college! So no more errands like that for me 😄

Your saves seem to be going well. The new dog is quite nice looking, and Karl and Summer are adorable together as elders.

It is sad that Amy passed away, but I'm glad that there is an adult to take care of Colby.

@Thunderbat87

Sim names can really be impossible sometimes! I agree. Especially if you are trying to convey something special about the family or the Sim.

Why are Morgan and Wolfgang so broke? Do they both work? I can't remember.

It's usually not that expensive to expand a house, You only have to pay for a couple of wall pieces. I think it's possible that the wallpaper and flooring expands with the room, so you don't have to pay for it.

Thanks for your comments on Lilith's story. I'm hoping she will be an awesome spellcaster. And yes, she appeared a big boy crazy in that story. I don't think that's really how she is in her Maxis backstory, but let's just pretend that she's a very new young adult here, like she just aged up yesterday and still thinks like a teenager 😅

Your update is just adorable. I love seeing Salim in people's updates. Diana does seem to be pretty crazy about him. And that's quite a face she's making when she's so tired and exhausted, I had to laugh, I remember feeling like that myself. And Mandela is very cute as a toddler. Her birthday party was very nice. I love when there are grandparents and aunts and uncles etc in a family. She is very cute child, and she looks pretty happy with all of her presents. Her little jumpsuit that she's wearing must be CC? or perhaps not, but I've never seen it and it's cute!

The pictures of little Noble are great. He's so giggly, he looks like the type that would never cry.

They're both nice looking as young adults, but I think Mandela is gorgeous!

@Steamvarius

Tee-hee-hee, Benjamin certainly did look smug when he told Ted Roswell that he couldn't do anything while he was a bowl of fruit!

And I'm thrilled that Meredith has finally had enough of Ted, and that Benjamin was there to make him leave. I hope Meredith is happy in Windenburg!

@O-meezy

Thank you, I did think that Lillith would make a good witch! She does have the look.

Hopefully spoilers will help people be able to load this thread!

Wow, did you know that Dre was not going to be a vampire? I can't remember when you can figure that out, I thought it was when they were very young. It's really nice that realm of magic came out just in time for him LOL.

I laughed when Avery said, "my witch outfit makes me feel cool! wait we're not here about me" 😅

And yeah, I absolutely love those duels that last about .3 seconds. But now maybe he'll be willing to let her teach him

Their family portraits are very cute!

@DoloresGrey

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad that you were joking about Marie's hairstyle 😅😂😄

Those two are so cute together! ❤️ And how is he doing in his violin learning?

I'm glad the bubbles made Bob very excited, they usually make my Sims dazed 😉

Oh no!! Bob and Marie only have a few more days left? I can't stand it!!

Nooooooo!!!!!!

I'm glad they had a nice spa day and got to see their children again, but still, 😔🥺

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Oh gosh, I know exactly what you mean about how Don can grow on you.

He can look so absolutely dumb sometimes, but then all of a sudden he turns around and you're like "Holy wow!"

I have to figure out if Don is single in one save, and hope that Thorne is single in it too 😂 He's married to Penny Pizzazz in one of them, and he's with Octavia and Orange in another. That only leaves one other save, I'll have to check 😅 I want to see their baby lol

I hope your Thorn makes it to see his last child born also. How did they manage such a strange gap? Young adult children, and then twin toddlers and a pregnancy?

No kids, no teens? Lol

I didn't guess any of the parents right for this last one either. And I'm so mad at myself because Ryan and Noel are so clearly Gunther's children that it's ridiculous I didn't see that 😂

Don's shenanigans are awesome! Running off to Salvadora because he was heartbroken over Caleb was a great plan. Except I don't think he's capable of thinking that far into the future. And holy cow, he's more ripped in your story than I've ever seen him!

And I was laughing so hard at the wedding. Darn good thing he got the player trait, or that would have been some major drama at a wedding LOL.

Although there aren't any other people there with the player trait are there? And there was a little bit of hanky panky with other couples as well 😄

I should probably know who Kurt and Marisol's parent is, but for some reason I can't remember. They are super cute!

@SiliClone

Lmao, so Emilia took Morgyn into the house, and introduced him to Mila, and then he just hung around fixing bonsai trees and playing basketball? 😅

That man is extremely random. 😉

It looks like Mila was reacting to Gunther casting a spell. She kind of looks impressed or something.

And yay! She whipped out the fire extinguisher instead of running away! She is probably old enough to not panic.

And huge congratulations to Gunther for earning so much from his books. He's such an awesome guy!!

How have you been having Mila lose weight? I had a Sim that was a little bit overweight when I first put her in the game, but she was one of my first Sims, so I knew almost nothing about the game at that point.

She kept getting heavier and heavier until I finally asked some of my friends and they said, "oh yes, the Sims can gain weight." and I panicked and asked them how to fix it. They told me to have her eat salad and peas, and run on the treadmill.

I think she did that for 4 or possibly 5 Sim days, and I could tell that she didn't need to wear the baggy clothes that I had chosen for her when I made her.

I took her into CAS, and took her clothes off and was horrified! She looked like she had an eating disorder. So I discovered that you have to be careful to not over do it, without checking them once in awhile. I haven't done that again 😄

Holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸!!!

That is an amazing picture of Wolfgang!!!

@TheLastStar

That is so disappointing when auto-saves don't work. I don't have MCCC so I wouldn't have autosave anyway, but I've seen it happen when my son is playing his video games on his Xbox one. He rage quits quite often when that happens. It seems like your switch to the Vatore's was a lot of fun anyway. I have a Sim like Morgyn that won't stop running on the treadmill either. If I don't have him queued up to do a bunch of other things he instantly runs up stairs and gets on his treadmill. You could probably put the treadmill into a room and lock the door so that Morgyn can't go in it. But that would mean you'd have to have an extra room somewhere to do that.

That was cute that you decided to just have Caleb and Casgarth have their wedding. It looks like it was very beautiful. I almost always miss the shot when the confetti falls. And yes, the expressions on your guest's faces are amazing, LOL. I can imagine that Petrie would be as bored as can be, but I don't know if all the others should be.

I have heard several times that caterers forget to make cake so I always take one with me in my inventory. And I didn't ever see the game change somebody's last name when they get married, have you? And if a baby is born to a mother who's not married the baby always gets her name from what I've noticed.

I'm going to keep reading the thread, and see if anybody has answered your questions, if not I will try to

(Oh thank God, ryttu3k answered you 😅 )

@Jase

What trait did Spinach get? I always find it almost impossible to get these little guys thinking skills to 5 unless they have the inquisitive trait. And goodness sakes, I can't imagine what Uncle Pear said that upset him so much.

Have we seen his bedroom before? Because that is the legacy house? I don't remember seeing it before, and it's so cute with all the green. I don't have Seasons, so I don't have New years, but I've seen enough of these stories to think that everybody always stands to watch the New year's countdown on TV 😄

Goodness, Pear did kind of rush things with his new friend Nutmeg Spice. LOL They did look like they had a lot of fun together though, and I have done the same thing many times 😅

Peach looks like she's doing very well in her acting career. And is that a real thing? That they make an action figure of your sim? That is pretty cool!!

@calaprfy

😅😄😂 Who led the uprising? I would love to know who's in charge of the empire now.

And poor Fernando, it's too bad he can't get himself together. 😉

@Simmelina1

Rani looks like she's having a fun life. She is a young adult, correct?

She certainly spends a lot of time with friends and family. Why does the lady wearing the black dress behind the foosball table look so upset? And why does Samantha have glowing eyes?

Is she going to be the first Sim to go to the university in your game?

I don't have a real story tonight. Just some cute pictures.

Rose's little brother Lawrence came to Glimmerbrook to visit her and see her new house!

OW5GtHF.png

But Laney started dueling someone right after he arrived. He was a bit shocked :smiley:

AmFxahp.png

More of the duel in the Spoiler

X00jRgC.png

msrkYnV.png

HYG5WoU.png

R6AwYmY.png

2XLKlc7.png

But, that didn't stop him from having fun with his sister.

CwE5om0.png

L3AomaV.png

He's such a little bookworm nerd that he sat down autonomously On A Swing!! to do his homework!

iAzoKCx.png

Rose told him that swinging would probably be more fun;

5UvHS8y.png

And it was!

fdXsiWb.png

A few shots of their house that I'm building. It's nowhere near done, and I think I have to go to a bigger lot, waaaa, because I can't have a swing-set in the front yard, lol. That's where it is now.

The front:

cQJ3uHs.png

8YlNFu9.png

A few more pics of the house in the spoiler

G1V4Ft3.png

4Y3vzhL.png

HokgH8u.png

y11Vu8u.png

The back and sides:

cufiKvA.png

XuwXJJz.png

ZaeNpkx.png

And the only room inside that I've even started :sweat_smile: The kitchen

M2W7EnQ.png

lysKzKh.png

1DSbH9R.png

Darrel had randomly shown up looking for Laney. Yoohoo - she's a teenager Darrel, and Morgyn loves you! Get your act together bud.

OzLxG5P.png

ZLIRW7C.png

J5UhDYa.png

AEybCrI.png
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking It all happened autonomously! Despite the activity "being mean to Evil Empire" being banned, Fernando still wound up with red relationship bars with two members, Elisabeth and Bartholomew. I then received a notification that they overthrew him and Elisabeth is now leader. All other members of this club are townies so the club will run until they all die off now.

Fernando is an insider so he wants to be in a club. Most likely, he will recreate his own empire.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2019
    THE VERY LAST DAYS

Marie decided she had to visit her favorite place ever - Selvadorada - for the last time :(
    27-10-2019-8-52-37.png
    She had a lot of fun despite the fact that all of her Selvadoradian friends has already passed away
    27-10-2019-9-00-06.png
    Then, back at home, Bob gave her a rose <3
    27-10-2019-9-13-55.png
    27-10-2019-9-19-53.png
    They invited their grandkids Esme and Emmaline over for some caramel cupcakes Marie baked
    27-10-2019-9-25-48.png
    27-10-2019-9-26-28.png
    And then... After only few hours later Bob and Marie died. At the same time :'(
    27-10-2019-9-36-09.png

The god news is... Pearl found out she is expecting her second baby. But this baby will never meet grandparents and will only have a little time with dad because Pearl's fiance will be an elder very soon :(
    27-10-2019-9-57-52.png

@AlwaysAsking Unfortunatelly Bob didn't have much time to practise his violin skill so he was only level 1 :( Earlier you asked about Benjamin and his comedian career. Benjamin isn't very good at his comedy skill. He is level 5 so far (which is not so bad but he is). And his career isn't doing good either. Well, recently he got a promotion. Even though he is paid miserably. I thought he can earn more money with getting some tips but nope. He is just so bad at telling jokes. Only his family liked them. Perhaps it is time to change his job.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    @Hoverael

I'm very excited for you that you were able to get all the new content for your game! Parenthood, City Living, and fitness stuff! I know you were talking a while ago about wanting City Living.

I really really love City Living, mostly because of all of its furniture and decorations, they have so many colorful and fun things in that expansion! I like a lot of the premades too.

Parenthood is great for having more interactions between parents and kids. Also for getting children's and teen's skills up, and making them reach goals that give them special traits as young adults. I like it except for the constant paint spilling that toddlers and kids do. I could do without that 🙄. I never got fitness stuff, but I would like to.

Which Jasmine suite apartment are you using for your family? If you want to get an idea of how colorful you can make the apartments (well, any home) I'd suggest you go and visit the Jang family. They have black wooden flooring, which I find quite annoying, but you can see how all the rugs and wall hangings and room dividers work. It's really cool! You can use billboards as wall hangings if you size them down.

A bunch of the things in San Myshuno cannot be removed. But you can redo the apartments from inside. And the special venues can be redone, thankfully. There are cheats to make the TLC apartments not horrible. I haven't tried them yet though.

Your Greek family sounds pretty cool, It's pretty funny that the husband is the one that goes unnoticed. I don't know how often that happens in this game, in terms of the premades. I know I saw a second post about them, but I can't find it right now....

CL was on my hit list. I've been playing in San Myshuno a bit recently, in terms of value it is far superior to seasons in overall content for sure. The amount of living area is great, as in how many households you can get in on the map. I've been rotating play between Lancaster's, Bradstone's and Sandra Matthews in the Chic Apartments with the Alderra's the spire apartment. It's been nice getting back to basics and playing the game out more. Was getting frustrated recently with the lack of content after 1,000 hours with what i had before.

The parenthood pack adds more complex elements which is very much needed, as there is little consequence to be found in this game before that, but i now have to be more careful as to what things i can sacrifice more than others because those can be recovered quickly, for example manners can be sacrificed as there is plenty for a child to do in setting table, cleaning up and the same with responsibility where homework can be done and a few other things. I also need to deal with angry children in the right way as it can go horribly wrong quite easily.

As for the Jasmine apartments? Right now i'm still figuring things out, but it is nice to have such limited space and having to design around it, i confess i started using my head again and a bit of head scraching, while i was wondering how to make it all fit but that is the type of thing i love to do in getting it all to work.

I also noticed there are things that can't be removed or changed within the apartments, the outside and some piping like in the chic apartment with the TLC, i'm not sure if that was on purpose to keep from being about to use the space effiently. While working on the spire apartment to get a third bedroom in play i noticed the outside walls of the apartment had reverted to the basic plasterwall around windows. So yeah, i'm already seeing some issues, but so far my experience has been largely positive. Right now i'm weighing up the possibly of getting Vampires before this sale ends. All depends on how much mileage i can get out of CL in the mean time and how much interest remains within the next few days.

I have yet to really notice the premades beyond Penny Pizzazz, and she is most certainly welcome because there aren't that many sims of an African background in TS4 premades who are free and single and she is sorely needed for my male sims of the same background like Michael Bradstone, Leroy Bauer, Andrew Sanders and Chris Addison.

The fitness stuff adds some features but not a whole lot as you'd expect from a stuff pack, but more customisation is helpful though as far as CAS and building efforts are concerned. the climbing apparatus hasn't gone unnoticed either. All of this is helpful to Tobias Lancaster though. I'm thinking of building him a house where the lower floor is nothing more than a gynasium with a basketball half court, climbing, treadmills, boxing bags and weightlifiting machines, and maybe a bar and some DJ stuff, the second floor has a big overlook on the basketball court below with bedrooms and bathrooms with the third floor being a living room, kitchen and dining area in one. outside these rooms on the second floor would be entertainment things like chess tables, bar games and the like.

---

The Cassavetes family still very new but i've created another family just yesterday, the Bazeley's, they are all politicians and activists, a lifelong family obligation to San Myshuno. There is a lot more to find there. I'm looking forward to seeing where the politician and social media jobs take these families.
  • Options
    RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    My sim started a bakery business and then harvested some of the new plants from Island Living.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top