Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Simmers, welcome! - Community’s tips & tricks to get started

Comments

• Options
    MoneyMoney Posts: 1 New Member
    I need help. My sims got a character by the name Lori Kinsey pregnant and idk where tf to find this sim she notified me that she had the baby and had already named him. I moved the baby in but Lori sims is still a mystery I can only see her if I invite her over. Also my other sim got another sim pregnant and her name is Rarahu Ka’ anã anã. I thought she’d live on the island but I can’t find her either. Please help if you know the sims Lori Kinsey and Rarahu Ka’ ana ana. Thanks.
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited October 2021
    Money wrote: »
    I need help. My sims got a character by the name Lori Kinsey pregnant and idk where tf to find this sim she notified me that she had the baby and had already named him. I moved the baby in but Lori sims is still a mystery I can only see her if I invite her over. Also my other sim got another sim pregnant and her name is Rarahu Ka’ anã anã. I thought she’d live on the island but I can’t find her either. Please help if you know the sims Lori Kinsey and Rarahu Ka’ ana ana. Thanks.

Have you already checked all the sims not in world in Manage Worlds ?

• Options
    SandyLee149SandyLee149 Posts: 65 Member
    emmawelton wrote: »
    hi everyone! i'm a UK-based writer looking for UK-based players of The Sims 4 to ask about how you look after your sims: do you use the rosebud/motherlode cheats, do your sims have jobs (& ones they enjoy?), do they live decadent or quite sparse lives? it's for a piece in an international magazine. please comment in the thread or send me a message if you're interested in speaking to me :) / emma

Hello- Any interest in feedback from a US player? If not, don't want to waste your time.
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited November 2021
    .... nevermind sorry
    Post edited by Slacker on
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    LimpNoodleLimbsLimpNoodleLimbs Posts: 15 New Member
    > @Elly_Jones said:
    > Does anyone know if you can landscape your own fishing pond on a residential lot in build mode?

Yes, You can. I've done it a few times and think it's super cute.
  • Options
    EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    Hello, starting to build my house. It is modern and can't wait to do my baby's nursery :) how about you? I'm new btw.
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    FinrasFinras Posts: 1 New Member
    Pretty cool :D
  • Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Throwing a birthday party? If you have the Seasons expansion pack you can use the Gift Pile as birthday presents, not just Winterfest gifts.
    The birthday Sim can also choose other Sims to gathers around to watch them open their presents!

19GyQlK.jpg
  • Options
    I built my nursery so proud of myself. will try and put a picture up!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    Just testing
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    ima just post links i cant seem to post pics
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
  • Options
    ummm ...
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    "]mNItdVb.jpg[/url]
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    Getting there! :smile:
    Also, there should be a little black cog symbol in the top right corner of your comments. If you click it you can edit your comment. It will save having to post multiple comments in a row.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    [url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/CKtsmUO.jpg[/img]"]CKtsmUO.jpg[/url] I GOT IT DONE
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    @Ellierosex, I just thought you'd like to know, you can take screenshots in the game by pressing the C key. It stores in the Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Screenshots folder. Assuming you're using Windows. I'm not sure what it is for Mac.

Your nursery is really cute, by the way. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    @Ellierosex, I just thought you'd like to know, you can take screenshots in the game by pressing the C key. It stores in the Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Screenshots folder. Assuming you're using Windows. I'm not sure what it is for Mac.

Oh my thank you. im on chrome... for this forum
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Ellierosex wrote: »

Oh my thank you. im on chrome... for this forum

You're welcome, and also welcome to the forums :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited November 2021
    Thats pretty cool.
    Post edited by Slacker on
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    Oh my goodness yes yes yes! I feel so proud of how i responded to someone yes :)
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    SimsCurrantSimsCurrant Posts: 3 New Member
    I don't know if this is an appropriate category to leave this post but here is my Sims 4 Expansion Pack/Update wishlist:

CAS:
    4 columns - it takes forever to browse through clothes/accessories and hairs. I don't know why there are still only 2 columns. I know there are cc out there but still I wish it came in as a built in feature

More natural looking hairstyles

Being able to save custom matched outfit/accessories and makeup to clothes like there are in "Styled Looks" to be able to clothes multiple Sims in similar fashion

More thin to fat range (the maximum fat range achievable in CAS now is not nearly anywhere near I want my fat Sims to be).

In Game: more empty lots - an addition of a town like Newcrest would be nice.
  • Options
    edited November 2021