Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New EP7 listing (TS4: Island Living) & description, releasing on June 21!

Comments

• Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Well I'm excited. Don't really care if we can live there or not as long as my sims can go into the ocean now. Would also be nice if they opened up swimming in other worlds with oceans like Windenburg.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Listing has been removed again.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Listing has been removed again.

What may that mean? I find it so confusing...
  • Options
    Anmirla wrote: »

It's going on and off for at least the last half an hour
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

Yet it maintains an update of 10:00. This is some Twilight Zone crap here!
    Is this their version of the ice cream man who gets his kicks off of making the kids chase the ice cream truck?
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    telmarina wrote: »

Yet it maintains an update of 10:00. This is some Twilight Zone plum here!
    Is this their version of the ice cream man who gets his kicks off of making the kids chase the ice cream truck?

Haha it looks like that, true!
  • Options
    ElizabethMcElizabethMc Posts: 103 Member
    This is exactly as I hypothesized with the tropical calendar hint, when I noted that the circled date would be June 21.

But why is everyone mad at the name? I like Island Living. Which more creative name should they have chosen?
    51933350_10157123903496029_4290593889716273152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQm2LuB9LApTdQSKlxPj0cx6XqQg9IesqTg0FX_Cs5sogqyRjcisK6oNSbsY0N0_9lwt4vNOYOiUqMNjNLvZACdN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6ab7359b62d930c33633ffd719730e38&oe=5D5F18F9
    Check out my Random Sims Skills Generator and more.
  • Options
    This is exactly as I hypothesized with the tropical calendar hint, when I noted that the circled date would be June 21.

But why is everyone mad at the name? I like Island Living. Which more creative name should they have chosen?

Whatever Imo. The name means nothing to me. Only thing that matters is the content I have in front of me.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Woot! I could go to an island in the summer then. My local IRL one is flooded out.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    The details may not be exact but there are too many leaks that are similar for it NOT to be the case. They are probably leaking them by accident and don't have official and full details before the official announcement.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    ElizabethMcElizabethMc Posts: 103 Member
    Dream Island is just fine, too. So whatever English speakers get, it's coming soon!
    51933350_10157123903496029_4290593889716273152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQm2LuB9LApTdQSKlxPj0cx6XqQg9IesqTg0FX_Cs5sogqyRjcisK6oNSbsY0N0_9lwt4vNOYOiUqMNjNLvZACdN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6ab7359b62d930c33633ffd719730e38&oe=5D5F18F9
    Check out my Random Sims Skills Generator and more.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

Ikr who cares what it's called, as long as the content is good.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Dream Island is just fine, too. So whatever English speakers get, it's coming soon!

"Dream Island" sounds Barbie-ish to me, but IDC. :D I just want to be on the beach (or at least my sims)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Wow they took “City Living” and replaced “City” with “Island”. That’s about as creative as using the “Get” naming convention 3 times. Are they that burnt out over there? A unique pack title is one of the easiest things they could possible generate there, and they instead rip off the title of another expansion. Sad

Perhaps this is an intentional trend.
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member

"Island Living--Complete With Mermaids!"
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Not really, most Finnish people speak english quite well actually. And it says at the bottom of the page that the website is from "the Nordic Region".
    Someone said above that it changed to "A dream island". That's what Unelmasaari means apparently. This could be the title in Finnish, since different languages have different titles that mean different things. Now the question is why the people at this website are constantly changing the name...

What's weird is the title is now in Finnish, but the description is in English. :/ Very confusing.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I look forward to knowing what content we're getting before I make any judgements
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited June 2019
    Although I really wanted the next EP to be University, I'm excited for an island type game. I actually like the name and it would tie into City Living.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited June 2019
    **bloop**
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Well, I also think the name Island Living is really weird. It doesn't have the same ring as City Living. I do wish they would add some creativity to the packs names but that's honestly the least of my worries.

I do not like what the tittle/summary implies, that this will be a regular world and not a vacation world. I certainly hope they came up with a feature where sims can go on vacations on regular worlds too, otherwise this will be a waste for me because I couldn't care less about my sims living on an island. If hotels aren't a thing, I will instantly be disappointed.

Also, I wouldn't expect things like swimming in oceans if I were you, not like TS3 at least. The best I can see this pack offering is one or two beach areas where it has an ocean and sims can go swim on them, other than that, don't expect that to be a feature, especially on worlds already created. I personally won't mind it since I never really understood the need of swimming on any body of water you can find, lol. As long as we get actual beaches with waves, sunbathing, beach activities, etc.

@bythedreadwolf Your take is very unique. I see most players say they dont want it to be just be a vacation world, but somewhere like Sunlit Tides in sims 3. And I must say I agree with them. But of course, you can dislike that if you want o:)
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    ThunderNebThunderNeb Posts: 55 Member
    Formats include the PS4 and Xbox 1? Now that makes it seem more likely to be fake. The consoles always have to wait until later.
  • Options
    SalmaPlaysSimsSalmaPlaysSims Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm pretty excited. These listings basically confirm what the next pack is and when it is being released.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Uggggh I just wanted witches and university. :( Why why why?
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited June 2019
    Wow they took “City Living” and replaced “City” with “Island”. That’s about as creative as using the “Get” naming convention 3 times. Are they that burnt out over there? A unique pack title is one of the easiest things they could possible generate there, and they instead rip off the title of another expansion. Sad

Out of all the things to rip on, this is what you rip on? Nobody complained about Apartment Life, University Life, Night Life etc.

It's not a big deal, out of all the things you could complain about this is easily one of the least important.

Not really your place to decide what a I rip on TBH. Your examples aren’t very good because nightlife is one word, and is quite different from apartment life which is two separate words. University life isn’t even the same game, so not sure why you’re bringing that into it. Again, not any of your business what I think or how I feel about their uncreative titles that are all just rehashed versions of the same idea. Not like there’s any info about this pack yet so kindly keep your objections to my thoughts to yourself please.

Its a public forum Don't comment if you don't want people to disagree with you. But oh boy, you're right, its totally creative, they put a space in between. Totally not the same thing.

Also, university life was the name of the bundle in sims 2. Same game.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png