Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you like your sims' financial situation to be?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Other. (Please specify, my dude!)
    I like my SIMs to earn everything
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    It depends on the story.
    I vote!!! Depends on story bubs! :D
    The difficulty can vary depending on the sim and his traits and goals, etc! I Luv RP!
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    Give me that generation 8 of a legacy challenge old money wealth!
    Single Mom with nine boyfriends who hates children and is noncommital? Poor! Amateur moving to Del Sol Valley to make it big as a fashion influencer? Starts out poor and ends filthy rich! And yes, these are all things that I'm currently doing. And the Single Mom would have had ten boyfriends if she hadn't been caught with Dirk Dreamer by her Paparazzi boy Landon.

Noooo... I feel sorry for her poor kiddos with a children hating mother :(
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SweaterKatSweaterKat Posts: 36 Member
    I love that rush when I have 2 simoleons left after breeding frogs to pay the bills.
    If I don't have a super thought out plan for that household then having to really work for everything they have helps to keep me from losing interest and stating with a new family. It does depend on the story a little bit but even with a story I usually only use money cheats to get them started and from there they have to earn it.