Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires info: blogs, SimGuru tweets etc.!

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    Anyone any clue if the Bat can do things a walking Sim cant?
    Say, fly from the garden to the balcony without needing to go inside and use the stairs? Or fly over a fence? throug an window?
    I would like to use that, when it comes to Building, adding a Room non-Vampires cannot enter.
    Regardless, I am very unlikely to ever build a House again without useing the Assets from this Pack.

@SimGuruNinja
    Any Chance I get an Answer?
    I dont have to know what it is exactly. I just want to know if the Bats can do something a walking Sim cant, and if I will be able to build a House with areas only accessable via bat transformation.

Are you on Twitter? He's been posting a lot more there. (Heads up if you head over there: He just updated his avatar - it's not Vampire-Clownophobe-friendly ;) )

Lol. Nevermind :D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Anyone any clue if the Bat can do things a walking Sim cant?
    Say, fly from the garden to the balcony without needing to go inside and use the stairs? Or fly over a fence? throug an window?
    I would like to use that, when it comes to Building, adding a Room non-Vampires cannot enter.
    Regardless, I am very unlikely to ever build a House again without useing the Assets from this Pack.

@SimGuruNinja
    Any Chance I get an Answer?
    I dont have to know what it is exactly. I just want to know if the Bats can do something a walking Sim cant, and if I will be able to build a House with areas only accessable via bat transformation.

Are you on Twitter? He's been posting a lot more there. (Heads up if you head over there: He just updated his avatar - it's not Vampire-Clownophobe-friendly ;) )

No Twitter Account yet.
    Thinking about getting one though...
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Okay, I am sad bout the Cemetery, But at the same time I am happy that I will be able to make My own, so can not wait to do so, :)
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Okay. That here took me over the Edge.
    Now I have Twitter...
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Now I have Twitter...

Just type in simgurus and you'll find plenty to follow!
  • Options
    Adding this!

fullspiral wrote: »
    Now I have Twitter...

Just type in simgurus and you'll find plenty to follow!

You'll find them all listed here: https://twitter.com/thesims/lists/simgurus/members?lang=en Once you follow them all, they'll make sure you know when there's a new one :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    So...I have some questions. Well, one is a thought, really.

Vampires and cell phones. I don't suppose there will be something that tunes autonomous cell phone use, will there? I'm not expecting it, but it would be awesome if there was.

Second, the mirror. If vampires have no reflection, does this mean they can't do mirror interactions?? :o
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    So...I have some questions. Well, one is a thought, really.

Vampires and cell phones. I don't suppose there will be something that tunes autonomous cell phone use, will there? I'm not expecting it, but it would be awesome if there was.

Second, the mirror. If vampires have no reflection, does this mean they can't do mirror interactions?? :o

Yea I was wondering that too... If they would even be able to use the vanity table?
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I am wondering only bout 3 things for the Vampire Pack>
    1.Did they add in Gothic long sleeve clothes, or Gothic style then what I saw in Video?
    2. Did they add in Long Finger Nails in many colors and styles?
    3. Did they add in Longer Hair Styles?
    I already got My Fog, Coffins, Stuff to make My Cemetery, so those 3 things are the only things left for Me to want.
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I don't know if this works cause I'm on my phone, but here are the lot sizes if anyone wants to start building.

• Options
    Hannie wrote: »
    I don't know if this works cause I'm on my phone, but here are the lot sizes if anyone wants to start building.

Wow. I thought for sure they would put in a 50x50 at least for creators to build castles.
    (Myself, I don't mind the smaller lot sizes.)
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Wow. I thought for sure they would put in a 50x50 at least for creators to build castles.

Yeah, I thought that as well. But for my personal taste, this is perfect. I never manage to fill the bigger lots anyway :#

Do we have any 30x30 lots in the game currently?
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited January 2017

Yeah, I thought that as well. But for my personal taste, this is perfect. I never manage to full the bigger lots anyway :#

I only know there's one in Newcrest...

Don't remember about Windenburg or San Myshuno...
  • Options

Yeah, I thought that as well. But for my personal taste, this is perfect. I never manage to fill the bigger lots anyway :#

Yes we do. :)
  • Options
    Omri147 wrote: »

Yeah, I thought that as well. But for my personal taste, this is perfect. I never manage to full the bigger lots anyway :#

I only know there's one in Newcrest...

Don't remember about Windenburg or San Myshuno...

Yes we do. :)

Thanks! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    Great! I love the song!
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Can someone please ask how aging is handled? Will vampires be immortal, will vampire children age... Etc.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited January 2017
    NZsimm3r wrote: »

Oh yay! It's always great to have new aspiration, and 3 is a LOT for a pack! :smiley:
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited January 2017
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Can someone please ask how aging is handled? Will vampires be immortal, will vampire children age... Etc.

We already know. Sims can be born as a Vampire, but their powers won’t start until they age up in to Teenagers. Teens stop aging there but can be aged up all the way to elder using a cake if you want. And yes, vamps are immortal and only age past being a YA if you use a cake.

*edited... vamps stop aging at YA the blog was a little vague in it's wording. :)

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-vampires-announce
    Post edited by NZsimm3r on
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member

We already know. Sims can be born as a Vampire, but their powers won’t start until they age up in to Teenagers. Teens stop aging there but can be aged up all the way to elder using a cake if you want. And yes, vamps are immortal and only age past being a teen if you use a cake.

Thanks, I missed that announcement! Ah, I wish they only stopped aging once they're an adult but I can definitely work with this as well. Or maybe mc command center will add an option to allow for vampire aging. Hey, I should suggest that to the mod creator! :smiley:
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited January 2017

We already know. Sims can be born as a Vampire, but their powers won’t start until they age up in to Teenagers. Teens stop aging there but can be aged up all the way to elder using a cake if you want. And yes, vamps are immortal and only age past being a teen if you use a cake.

Thanks, I missed that announcement! Ah, I wish they only stopped aging once they're an adult but I can definitely work with this as well. Or maybe mc command center will add an option to allow for vampire aging. Hey, I should suggest that to the mod creator! :smiley:

Easily missed eh, there are lots of places to look for info! I tend to only use The Sims official blogs/sites and the gurus tweets as many fan sites 'accidentally' publish ideas that aren't facts. It might mean waiting a bit longer for 'official' info releases but least then I know what I am reading is a fact. :)

Post edited by NZsimm3r on
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited January 2017

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! That's how surprised I am.
    3 new aspirations! There are two expansion packs with 2 traits and 1 aspiration and one game pack with 1 aspiration and 1 trait. And this adds 3 new aspirations with 3 new reward traits (And maybe 1 new bonus trait).
    I still wonder what low thirst need does. Does it make vampire weaker or make them die by sunlight quicker or is there 2 new deaths?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top