Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires info: blogs, SimGuru tweets etc.!

Comments

• Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    I have a question for @simGuruDrake , about the pack .Will we be able to buy this pack in stores ?

Im guessing it will be as with any other Game-Pack we had so far:
    Only Origin, exept inside a Bundle with two Stuff Packs.
    Thats how I got the previous ones.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,191 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    I have a question for @simGuruDrake , about the pack .Will we be able to buy this pack in stores ?

Im guessing it will be as with any other Game-Pack we had so far:
    Only Origin, exept inside a Bundle with two Stuff Packs.
    Thats how I got the previous ones.

I wonder because thee selling game cards now ? So I wonder will that make one for the vampire game pack ?
  • Options
    MorticiaBlack7MorticiaBlack7 Posts: 130 Member
    Woooo! It all looks SO MUCH better than I expected! I'm more and more excited. I love all the furniture, deco, whole this creepy, victorian vibe! Gargoyles, pipe organs, new thombstones, etc... Rips are going to be such amazing and handy little thing. Also hairstyles, clothes and skintones look amazing. I suppose lots of stuff from this pack will come in handy when one wants to play some historic storyline, not only vampire related.
    I truly can not wait! :o
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    The Pipe Organ doesn't have an option to play without a sim like the keyboard in city living.
  • Options
    I don't trust your source, Cat!

Your kidding right?
  • Options

Your kidding right?

I never kid. Except when I'm kidding.
    And I'm kidding.

So....yes.

I thought so. :p
  • Options
    sweetbluekiana1sweetbluekiana1 Posts: 167 Member
    edited January 2017
    I just want to know if vampires can have vampire human hybrid babies.
  • Options
    spotharrisspotharris Posts: 112 Member
    I wonder if they'll update the bar nights. Like "alien night" "ghost night" "knight night" "bear night" and add a "vampire night"

Given they can't spawn without user input, maybe they'll be added then deleted if you don't interact with them?
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

Your kidding right?

And I'm kidding.

So....yes.

When's the live stream? *need more* :D
  • Options
    LauBreckLauBreck Posts: 6 New Member
    I just want a witch pack already!! And considering how awesome this pack is I cant wait to see what they can do for witches.
  • Options
    Master_SteerpikeMaster_Steerpike Posts: 266 Member
    edited January 2017

Your kidding right?

And I'm kidding.

So....yes.

So long as you are here, I have some questions. (Though any SimGuru can answer these. )

1. Will a vampire feeding from a sim set either gender preference or romantic interest? (Ideally, it should do neither.)

2. Will the vampires be able to acquire immunity to sunlight (as The Sims 3 version did) ?

@SimGuruDrake
    @SimGuruNinja
    @SimGuruEugi
    Post edited by Master_Steerpike on
  • Options
    Meme0004Meme0004 Posts: 13 New Member
    Will sims who are turned into vampires look like their maker automatically which would be cool for the nosferatu sim or will the screen automatically go to CAS when turned and we get to decide on our own?
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Meme0004 wrote: »
    Will sims who are turned into vampires look like their maker automatically which would be cool for the nosferatu sim or will the screen automatically go to CAS when turned and we get to decide on our own?
    Maybe they will look like their maker, but I know we can edit the sims in cas to look how we want.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Adding @catloverplayer 's no-auto-playing-organ info :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Meme0004 wrote: »

My guess Is that the sim will just be converted to a vampire life state.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    GH_ERIIGH_ERII Posts: 1 New Member
    Will vampires be able to avoid dying from sunlight by having the Naturalist trait?
  • Options
    New this morning!

There is a cure for vampirism

There appears to be something new to catch in a new fishing spot:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Anyone any clue if the Bat can do things a walking Sim cant?
    Say, fly from the garden to the balcony without needing to go inside and use the stairs? Or fly over a fence? throug an window?
    I would like to use that, when it comes to Building, adding a Room non-Vampires cannot enter.
    Regardless, I am very unlikely to ever build a House again without useing the Assets from this Pack.

@SimGuruNinja
    Any Chance I get an Answer?
    I dont have to know what it is exactly. I just want to know if the Bats can do something a walking Sim cant, and if I will be able to build a House with areas only accessable via bat transformation.
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Say, fly from the garden to the balcony without needing to go inside and use the stairs? Or fly over a fence? throug an window?
    I would like to use that, when it comes to Building, adding a Room non-Vampires cannot enter.
    Regardless, I am very unlikely to ever build a House again without useing the Assets from this Pack.

@SimGuruNinja
    I dont have to know what it is exactly. I just want to know if the Bats can do something a walking Sim cant, and if I will be able to build a House with areas only accessable via bat transformation.

We'll play with them on the livestream. Easier to show than tell. :)
  • Options

@SimGuruNinja

Are you on Twitter? He's been posting a lot more there. (Heads up if you head over there: He just updated his avatar - it's not Vampire-Clownophobe-friendly ;) )
  • Options

@SimGuruNinja

We'll play with them on the livestream. Easier to show than tell. :)

Okay. Then I just need to know how to find that stream
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Okay. Then I just need to know how to find that stream

We'll blast out the dates soon...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top