Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    A little preview of the next Masterson update...

Erytheia has a boyfriend!!

aSCIrUj.jpg

Caroline mastered acting! Not long until she can place a celebrity tile in Starlight Boulevard...

5cRuvdP.jpg

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited February 2021
    @AbbyBaba729 to post pictures from Imgur - you need a free account, log in and click the button new post, choose the option choose images or drag and select the shots you want from your screenshot folder. When they have uploaded, Click your name in the top right hand corner and select images. Click on an individual image then copy the bbcode option and paste in your forum post. Press preview to see if the image displays correctly.
    IkJEbsB.png?2
    Hope that helps :)
    And I agree - having aging off is awesome. I usually turn it on eventually until my next gen are young adults then turn it off and do it all over again.

@GrimlyFiendish would love to take credit for Beowoof's name but I am no way near that creative. I got it from this site and honestly almost all of them are winners if you like puns/ word play: https://www.mydogsname.com/50-super-clever-dog-names/
    I love Grim just getting around town painting murals and singing karaoke.

@Metior_Ice I love that Ember had her powers awakened by Morgyn Ember - was that a deliberate choice? ALso I have never had a sim do the grilled cheese aspiration although I knew it was there. Good luck. There's a lot of eating to be done :)

@AlwaysAsking I forgot to say Timber is the son of Alika Kahananui (from Island living) - he had twins with Quin - the other twin is happy and successful and has nice traits and is very attractive. whereas Timber is erratic, materialistic and evil with the Public Enemy aspiration (I randomised all the children's traits). Quin loves all his kids but I think he has a special place in his heart for Timber because Timber struggles so much in his life, always comes home seeking advice/support and adores his Dad no matter what his traits.
    pY8x6ELl.png
    Rohan's last trait is self-assured - game given. It balances out some of the negative of having the loner trait.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Grim and Aislinn attended the Romance Festival. It was raining but they didn't let that dampen the mood for them.

zRES7E9.png

They'd be discussing and planning it for a while, but then on a whim they decided to renew their wedding vows right then and there. What better place to do so than at a festival dedicated to all things love and romance.

lcsEUhJ.png

geSZnGn.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @GrimlyFiendish Thanks, the connections to the elements that helped me make certain decisions are kinda silly, but everything seems to be working out. I'm definitely a writer that goes with the Character's Flow.

@Becka28 Morgyn awakening her power was a partly by chance and mostly circumstance. Ember's magic is uncontrolled, so I felt that the untamed sage was the way to go. Not gonna lie, Morgyn could have given Ember a clearer warning about the hauntings, but that's not how sages work I guess. Gotta be vague with the warnings.

@Keidra

This charred mess is almost as annoying to clean as the bathtub issue.

50948407322_b9c0427c8f_z.jpg

Also, Here's Juniper's Bug that I mentioned in earlier posts.

50947606558_3e07f271f8.jpg
    50948407772_857f0db407.jpg

50948305731_cbe947a8db_c.jpg

50948407092_32007e001a.jpg

The bug is only noticeable when he does things that would result in a form change. Other than that, it's like normal gameplay. The fact that he doesn't have a merform to change into or an animation is more annoying than having a bug. I'd say this bug exists simply because Children do not have a merform.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Grey Not SO Berry Update: Slate

previous update

Last time we saw Slate his father Akito had just died. Slate took it very hard as family is very important to him.
    V6ZeYz3.png
    His mother was also very sad. She had met Akito and proposed on their first date and they were never apart after that.
    L3wQnh0.png
    Sunday film and family night still went ahead although everyone felt the big hole of the lack of AKito's presence.
    Bd3AbEm.png
    oND0iJG.png
    Slate had been looking forward to showing off the latest renovations he had done to his family but his heart wasn't in it tonight.
    2UgDcD2.png
    Slate's youngest sister Cloud has a crush on Dwight (who has a crush on Slate) - also Dwight used to date Dove - SLate's other sister. awkward!
    9hrmXQZ.png

There was one renovation that excited Slate...
    Brenda stayed behind to comfort Slate. He said he had a surprise for her
    3wPH7wL.png
    Upstairs was the beautiful bedroom renovation he had promised to do for her. Brenda was suitably impressed.
    JhNwpSb.png
    Slate raised the topic of Brenda moving in again the next morning.
    nDhQyyL.png
    Brenda explained once again that she didn't care to live in such an impractical building - one room didn't equal a comfortable home and she was too old to put up with living in a building site.
    UOab2Av.png
    Slate then stated he wanted to have children now as he wanted his mother to know her grandchildren - he couldn't bear that his Dad had missed that joy.
    imzaSqO.png
    KoX4P70.png
    Brenda sighed rolled her eyes and said - how many times do I have to say I don't want children
    gg0Vxkb.png
    Slate was frustrated, why was Brenda being so difficult...
    LIZuprE.png

A Third failed relationship... sad goal achieved
    Why are we even together he yelled...
    iviaUQU.png
    GOydEHN.png
    They both talked for a while saying and hearing each others thoughts and desires for once. SO is there no compromise said Slate - Brenda was sad to say there was none on her part
    k8bnodT.png
    Well not having a family is a deal breaker for me said Slate - if there isn't any compromise then we should break up
    oXBJn2q.png
    Brenda didn't fight for their love - she had suspected this moment may come but it hurt all too much now it was here
    hGkwsfP.png
    Slate couldn't stand seeing the woman he still loved being so sad so he did something he had sworn not to do - and used his powers on a human. He wiped the memory of their love from Brenda's mind.
    ywnttGx.png
    She was sad for a while even though she wasn't sure why but Slate heard she married a man her age a few weeks later (any one who remembers my fairy save - she ended up with Maverick the lead male fairy- in sim form not fairy form). They lived together at Oakenstead and never had children - just like she wanted.
    L8cVE9o.png
    There was nothing left to do but get under the covers and cry.
    wkPLaWP.png

Really???
    Not 5 minutes after he got in bed and started crying - Slate got this moodlet. I couldn't help but giggle.
    img

A new day
    Slate tried to psych himself up that being single was a new opportunity
    RjpHm7g.png
    Unfortunately, he didn't believe himself..
    vWRPJ4K.png
    Dwight invited him to have a day out in the city.
    aR6db89.png
    Slate let Dwight know what had happened with Brenda
    X3BNzND.png
    Dwight expressed how he had felt about Brenda and how she treated Slate
    KGwm9D0.png
    Poor Dwight - he's sitting there thinking "notice me, notice me"
    MooKGZZ.png
    But Slate tells Dwight about Shari and how he's always secretly cared for her and now there isn't anything stopping them being together. Dwight has to pretend he is happy that his friends are getting together
    ilMQpxb.png

Shari ...
    After her embarrassment in Britechester - Shari can't believe that SLate is saying he and Brenda are over
    LlDMYfZ.png
    But she recovers quickly enough
    vdxGEFn.png
    and is not subtle about her intentions
    8LRzxuK.png
    Thankfully Slate doesn't mind women who make the first move
    QxqvlGf.png
    And before long they are making out - notice Franni's I knew it look.
    4gmhcaY.png
    Slate updates his mother on his relationship changes.
    qgl4MIA.png
    But a top sports star can never neglect the exercise for too long.
    O8NnwL1.png
    The Kibo vampire guy was happy to see Slate this time (as I have told Caleb every generation of this save - NO Vampires in the family - yet.)
    3GvVKyQ.png

Poor Caleb
    The game insists that Caleb is a background gym townie in this generation. He is mortified at being cast in this role and hates every second.
    ufArtsF.png
    So far he has been
    Creme's co-worker and friend at the lab (first generation)
    Feasted enthusiastically and hit on more than once on Lincoln (2nd gen)
    A fan and eventually friend of Franni and Akito (3rd gen)
    He has the least to do with Slate 4th gen - but he really wants a role in this family - there is a good vampire generation in the extended generations so he will have to try and survive until then - for immortals - vampires seem to be quite fragile and die all over the place.

Slate's Aunt Rosa autonomously reconciles with Franni
    I noticed this in the background. I am glad this happened. In real time it would be 20 or 30 years since they had spoken because of Rosa's husband Bradley having a crush on Franni. Despite being brought up as half sisters - these two are actually sisters and I hate to think of a grudge ruining family like this.
    NG8Zg5b.png

• Options
    I’ve never actually made an Imgur account. Perhaps I should. I’ve never had a problem posting my screenshots.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Fire Elemental: Ember

Part 2: The Haunting

Island Spirits dwelled around Zalia Shores for as long as Ember could remember. She guessed that the presence of Island Elementals among other things focused a great deal of Island Spiritual Energy on their home. While she slept, one of the Island Spirits watched over her. These spirits were always kind and gentle. They offered only aid to those who communed with them.

50948407747_98fd923313_h.jpg

Rocky was the first to notice some of the odd stuff developing around the house. He wasn't amused to find it near his favorite food dish.
    50948305716_6768833a43_h.jpg

Fortunately, Calum was home and cleaned away the symbol. As an Island Poet capable of capturing an individual's Essence of Life in a book that could restore them to the living, he knew symbols like these weren't a good thing. Calum just didn't know why they were here yet.
    50947606983_9e9e780a3b_h.jpg

Of course, he's pretty laid back, so this didn't stop him from enjoying the water slide with the twins. His favorite trick needed work, so he practiced it several times in a row.
    50948305691_07925f82b4_h.jpg

The twins on the other hand, practiced different tricks.

Zeph
    50948305681_2cc60ed2ca_b.jpg

Dylan
    50948305666_b238e96c9e_h.jpg\

Shortly after they were sliding, the ghosts appeared. Dylan and Zeph didn't shy away from trying to communicate with the spirits and the spirits proved to be friendly. Dylan and Zeph weren't worried about death because, even if they did die, their respective tomes would allow them to come back to life. Both Dylan and Zeph were spirits in their own right, but they had a living form.

Dylan, the Water Elemental and Spirit of the Sea, spoke to one of the spirits on the back patio.
    50948305656_6ce9b5c73f_h.jpg

Zephyr, the Wind Elemental and Spirit of the Sky, spoke to one of the spirits near the greenhouse garden.
    50948305641_e82969efc7_h.jpg

The spirits responded positively and sprinkled spirit dust that made the twins playful.
    50948407147_ee3f901172_b.jpg

50948407677_07b7015d47_b.jpg

Strange vines were growing out of the Greenhouse Patio, so Calum went to work removing them. Could this have something to do with the Earth Elementals growing up?
    50948305591_af0f476ac5_b.jpg

Ember, the Fire Elemental and Spirit of the Volcano, asked her dad if she could have a study made for her spell craft. Her magic was awakened and she intended to hone her skills. Calum agreed, he already had a Rocket Launch Pad made for Zeph and a DJ/ Karaoke Party Room made for Dylan when they moved in.
    50948407592_213e1a3afc_h.jpg

That night, Jade had a nightmare.
    50948407587_7d0209c853_w.jpg

A couple volcanic eruptions wrecked some of the appliances, so Ember went to work fixing them after she got home from her scout meeting.
    50947606478_c3c7c387e5_h.jpg

In the upstairs living room, Ember saw a creepy doll and proceeded to smash it. She had to assume this was the house's idea of a cruel joke. She would never want a doll this creepy.
    50948305501_01c7c529c6_b.jpg

It was close to the middle of the day, and a Spirit was haunting Jade's study. Dylan decided to ask why it was still hanging around.
    50947606833_d63c5aab34_b.jpg

This spirit turned out to be a bit of a prankster and made Dylan playful. Rocky wasn't impressed at the attempt to make him Hysterical.
    50948407537_16c03c7252_h.jpg

Meanwhile, Ember was practicing the art of magic. She first summoned her familiar.
    50948305056_9f10523582_b.jpg

50948305486_7a5d9fb0d3_b.jpg

Rocky: "Oh my heart emojis. I was just trying to warn your brother about the spirit haunting your sister's room."

Ember: "You were?"

Rocky: "Wait, you can understand me! I can be understood!"

Ember: "Hey, I'm going to try and summon you again. Just watch."
    50948305476_bc2572ebf5_h.jpg

Ember: "What do you think?"

Rocky: "I think you're crazy for trying to summon me when I'm already here."
    50947606448_2ceab44eb1_b.jpg

With Rocky as her active Familiar, Ember proceeded to complete a ceremony to improve the houses spiritual serenity. Unfortunately, the ritual failed, and an unwelcomed visitor came to the house.
    50948407477_12e58c07f4_h.jpg

Ember learned the spell ZipZap and became a storm chaser. Confident from her familiar supporting her, she confronted the spirit braking everything. Throughout the night, Temperance was repeatedly zapped. While Ember and Temperance became mortal enemies, Ember went from an Apprentice Spellcaster to a Neophyte!
    50948305426_a334f5b679_b.jpg

50948305416_346e21c38c_b.jpg

The next morning, Dylan removed a strange symbol in the Families personal gym. The haunting was starting to get a little annoying for the Elementals.
    50948407417_073d557fe2_b.jpg

Rocky: "Do you need some help there? You should probably get some sleep. I'm sure frozen in place as time moves forward is exhausting. Oh, don't forget to stay hydrated and remember to eat. Ember is making plenty of Grilled Cheese for everyone."
    50948305371_68ebc34a3f_h.jpg

One of the Neighbors came over to give the Zalrians a gift, only to be ambushed by the specters. Ember struggled to perform the ceremony and continued to worsen the serenity of the house.
    50947606733_1ff8cd3972_b.jpg

50947606723_113b59fb80_h.jpg

The next day, multiple creepy dolls spawned in the Greenhouse. Ember was getting tired of this and stomped all the dolls to dust.
    50948304926_7cbde29724_b.jpg

That night, Temperance returned, and Ember was prepared to fight her back by zapping her through the entire night. Fortunately for her, her dad and older brothers weren't totally oblivious and stepped in to help. Zephyr called forth a thunderstorm that would help the family of Storm Chasers overcome their fear and invoke fear in the poltergeist.
    50948407277_32bcffbc3d_b.jpg

Dylan reverted to his natural form to harness all his strength to summon Bonehilda, The ability to levitate and teleport helped him get around without legs.
    50947606658_ec209d3f32_b.jpg

50947606618_c924c3d387_b.jpg

Ember held Temperance at bay with multiple shocks that left her dazed.
    50948407042_299d38ae15_b.jpg

Zephyr sang Agean's Question to the specter and further froze her place from the tense sound. Calum, tired of not being able to sleep in peace sang his own Agean's Question. The poltergeist arrived on the lot to brake stuff only to be frozen at the front door by the combine force of the mermen and Ember's spell slinging.
    50950876703_eca9346642_h.jpg

50951582236_f159230d51_b.jpg

By Dawn, Temperance left without braking a thing, and Bonehilda, not having anything else to do, ran to the other side of the neighborhood to set a fish trap in the middle of a thunderstorm. Dylan had to teleport to catch up to her.
    50947606368_987186ca41_b.jpg
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    I invited Alexander over after school (this was Thursday). It was always great to spend time with him; we'd been friends since we were kids. OK, I felt something a little more than just friendship, but I knew I should take things slowly and not freak him out too much.

POxUKxs.jpg

"Hey! You know, you look great today!"
    "Aww, thank you Erytheia. You look lovely too."
    Could it be? Does Alexander feel the same way about me as I do him?

rbrwGzA.jpg

Unfortunately, any thoughts of flirting went out the window, when we were joined at the table by Thorne Bailey. He didn't actually speak to us non-famous people, but it'd be awkward as hell to exchange sweet nothings with Alexander with someone watching.

earIcc5.jpg

Alexander went home later. I wasn't too disappointed; the next day was Love Day and I realised that it would be a great day to kickstart the romance!
    Mum had made some tasty stir-fry, and I sat down with my sisters to enjoy it. Artemis may only be a kid, but I'm still friends with her. She's super smart and grown-up, so she's always fun to talk to.

LAwsgI5.jpg

I don't just enjoy cooking, I like all sorts of creative activities! I decided to practise the violin after dinner. I didn't sound that great... luckily Xanthe was too busy practising magic to take any notice.

EFzq6S4.jpg

Even Heidi the cat joined in with some yowling. But then, she yowls on her own without any music. Both the cats are pretty vocal. (I can't imagine what they'd be like if they were both Siamese!)

KvyOyHO.jpg

The toilet in my parents' ensuite was broken, so I took the opportunity to see if my magic was up to scratch.
    "Repairio!" I said, waving my arms. It worked!
    Awesome! I thought, I'll never need to hire a repairman!

sEaAwtc.jpg

On Friday, after school, I naturally invited Alexander over. I gave him a rose first, which he happily accepted.
    "So... umm... how about we go on a date?" I asked, feeling very nervous.
    "That'd be a great idea!" he smiled. "Where shall we go?"
    "Hmm... how about Planet Honey Pop? We can watch some karaoke and grab a drink..."
    "I'm fine with anything. It's all spending time with you."
    OMGOMGOMG! HE LIKES ME!!! ... okay, calm down Erytheia, don't get too crazy...

nRcQlyB.jpg

We sat down at a table for a chat... and then someone else came to join us.
    Ugh! Can't you see my friend and I are here for a private chat? I thought.
    I had been raised to be polite, however, and so I didn't say anything.

b9oh43v.jpg

And then... MUM SHOWED UP.
    "Oh no, Alexander, that's Mum over there!"
    Alexander looked over and laughed.
    "Ah well, she hasn't caught us doing anything other than talk," he grinned.

WBb02F4.jpg

(I still managed a Gold level date, likely because the main goal is to socialise with your date 10 times, you don't need to necessarily do any romantic interactions).

"So, how was your date with Alexander?" Xanthe asked.
    "Oh, it was fine... except Mum showed up!" I grinned.
    "NO! Oh my Plumbob, that must have been so embarrassing!" she laughed.
    "She didn't say anything... and anyway, we didn't do anything romantic, really, we just talked."
    "No kiss?"
    "Nah, we were both too nervous in a public place," I explained.
    "Fair enough. I think I'd be the same, even if Mum wasn't there," she replied.

205hpNg.jpg

I had formed a teen club a few days previously, calling it The Secret Society for want of a better name. Nothing was really secret about it, of course, but I thought it was a cool name. Aside from natural invitees Xanthe and Alexander, I also had Evie Delgato and Olivia Kim-Lewis as members. Alexander never minded being the only boy. Anyway, Artemis and Apollo would be teenagers soon enough, so they could be invited to the club and Alexander would have some company.

T0p6aWf.jpg

With Alexander over, I naturally wanted things to progress in our relationship, but there weren't many private places. For some reason, instead of my bedroom, we chatted in... the bathroom.

FoTPvCu.jpg

A little while later, after socialising with some of the other members of the club, I decided to take my chance. I was pretty sure he felt the same way about me, but you still get nervous about this kind of thing, right? So, back in the bathroom, I leaned in and kissed him.

RLMPq2w.jpg

"So, umm, you fancy being my boyfriend?"
    "Of course! There's no-one I'd rather be with."

fV580SO.jpg

"What were you and Alexander doing in the BATHROOM?" Xanthe asked.
    "I kissed him," I said, simply.
    "OH! That's so cute! Oh, you two will be the most adorable couple!" she smiled.

mSWjWXw.jpg

So... what else happened with the Mastersons?

The classic everyone-coming-home-at-once glitch.

MSZv7cw.jpg

As with the older twins, I'm trying to get Apollo and Artemis to complete all the childhood aspirations. Apollo is currently on the Whiz Kid one, and Artemis is on the Rambunctious Scamp one. They've got one left, the Social Butterfly one. Artemis completed Whiz Kid first, so she was happy to teach Apollo how to play chess. She taught him a little too well, though, as he ended up winning! (Actually, his Mental skill wasn't that bad, but hers is still better. She may have started learning the adult Logic skill, I don't quite remember).

cPKx3DS.jpg

Apollo's first aspiration was Rambunctious Scamp; he's got the Active trait and Artemis has the Genius trait. So, although his current focus is playing chess and other 'cerebral' hobbies, he always enjoys playing with his football - even when it's dark outside!

yi3O8rQ.jpg

Caroline mastered the Acting skill! She's halfway between Proper Celebrity and Global Superstar; I'm guessing her next acting job will push her up to the top.

HpALpxM.jpg
  • Options
    Mordecai and Pendragon had a birthday. They are now young adults and pursuing careers in Social Media and Science.

oyNEvQR.png

Literally one day after ageing up into a child, Violet Reaper randomly aged up into a teen (I think that might be a glitch), and she aged up with pink hair. Here she is taking a teenage selfie with her Mum.

5ssfd7V.png

Violet is a music lover, so she's started learning the guitar.
    YwRmsZo.png

And she also apparently cheats at chess.
    7RzS7e7.png

Hel discovered she was expecting her first child with Magnus.

aNyTMDa.png

Somehow I don't think Magnus was quite expecting that news though.

w08dNSJ.png

Meanwhile over at the Mayfield/Reaper household, Thanatos stood a bit too close to the fireplace.

UPrkLQT.png

But thankfully his wife and son were there to put him out.
    Vo8XuNn.png

• Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited February 2021
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

Hello friends! Today is a great day! Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day. Mostly I forgot it was the thing until the last minute, but seems nobody's feelings were hurt so that's a good thing. I rediscovered my love of a MMORPG that I've been playing since I was 16, so I got caught up playing with that but I have still been playing the Eisensterns.

I also became a popsicle yesterday as it reached -18F/-27C.

TS4-x64-2021-02-13-22-52-37.jpg
    Bryn came over finally, and it was nice to see her. She spent half the time reading books, and the other half talking to random relatives.
    TS4-x64-2021-02-13-23-14-06.jpg
    And who should come by after Ezio moved back in but Morgyn! Morgyn is terrible at keeping up with family, but apparently is a little less terrible at it when it is specifically Ezio. And here I thought he was terrible at that but it seems keeping up with Ezio is the only thing Morgyn is good at. Morgyn has absolutely no interest in relatives that are not Ezio.

TS4-x64-2021-02-13-23-39-41.jpg
    Mayor Whiskers is afraid of the TV, so Ezio has been calming him down every time he reacts badly to it. I have a mod in that makes it possible to teach them not to be afraid of things, so over time we can train those fears out of them by ensuring them that the TV is not going to eat them.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-00-45-24.jpg
    I looked away randomly and found Morgyn in the magic room, because of course. Actually, Ezio gave Morgyn a house key a very long time ago, and Morgyn still has it, and will just casually walk in the house whenever. I presume because Morgyn is always here to see Ezio, so Morgyn never has trouble opening the door.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-02-01-46.jpg
    Cecily and Diaval are pretty close, and Cecily will get into the same cycles of hugging and kissing the cat repeatedly like Drake will. Or did, he doesn't really do it anymore.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-02-36-32.jpg
    Freya came by. She's turned into the eccentric strange aunt. Which is funny because you would think that would be Kaylie.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-02-58-34.jpg
    He spooky, he see-through, and he run around like he nuts. Sounds like a cat all right…

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-03-27-00.jpg
    Hilda decided to go ask grandpa Drake for advice instead of a mom. One good thing about them favoring asking the grandparents instead is that the grandparents have maxed out their parenting skill, so I know exactly what it's going to do at any time.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-03-34-50.jpg
    Gabriel, the stove is not the place for your toys…

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-17-48-33.jpg
    Ezio be like, "cat, what the heck?" Because cat Ezio, you know this.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-17-54-12.jpg
    Ezio walked by Drake, and rolled double whims to kiss him, so I told him to go kiss Drake's cheek because that would fulfill the whims, but then he decided that was not what he wanted at all, and he did this autonomously.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-18-05-13.jpg
    Cecily was watching TV and Diaval came up to sit on the couch with her.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-18-07-19.jpg
    This is what color ghost kitties are when they are asleep. It's hard to find them in the dark.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-18-26-47.jpg
    Cynemaer came by and spent most of his time talking to Drake and Cecily. He does have some notable favorites, but we pretend that they're not there.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-18-31-03.jpg
    Diaval and Mayor Whiskers get along very well. They seem quite fond of each other actually.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-18-45-11.jpg
    once again Morgyn appeared out of nowhere when I wasn't looking and spent some time talking to Ezio and Cynemaer. Nowadays, I just expect Morgyn to randomly show up and be in the house somewhere every few days.

TS4-x64-2021-02-14-20-06-31.jpg
    So this finally happened. This was after Ezio managed to teach Mayor not to eat human food.

TS4-x64-2021-02-15-04-41-48.jpg
    And it was time for Gabriel's birthday, which is strange, because I wasn't aware we were going through this generation so fast. I suppose that generation one also went by pretty quickly.

As a side note, Freya and Kaylie adopted a daughter, she's actually older than Andor so that's a little bit weird but all right. Her name is Tameka.

gabriel3.png
    Honestly, he looks just like Cecily when she was his age, just with Avery's eyes.

TS4-x64-2021-02-15-05-13-36.jpg
    Morgyn decided he really likes Hilda, and I caught him doing a kiss cheek interaction cycle for quite a few rounds before they moved on to something else. It's almost like Morgyn is trying to adopt Hilda, which is silly because Morgyn and Caleb have a daughter of their own now.

kristyn.png
    Her name is Kristyn. And she is pretty much a female Morgyn when she grows up.

TS4-x64-2021-02-15-06-41-02.jpg
    It looks like Ezio is talking to them both, but he's only talking to Mayor specifically. He's gone back to talking to his cat autonomously, which is nice because I don't like having to chase him to tell him to interact with the cat.

TS4-x64-2021-02-15-07-50-36.jpg
    Cecily seems to have inherited Ezio's homework sense.

TS4-x64-2021-02-15-20-56-01.jpg
    Kaylie came over and decided to read Morgyn's mind, and I almost feel sorry for her. Morgyn was not upset about discovering aliens. I turned off alien disguises with MCCC, because they are pretty much pointless as no alien is ever capable of not using their alien powers when in disguise so they blow their cover constantly. May as well just go with it. Canonically, Kaylie does not like using her disguise, so she is not supposed to ever be in hers anyway.

TS4-x64-2021-02-15-21-41-15.jpg
    For anyone that uses MCCC and has the leftovers glitch where Sims will ignore leftovers being in the fridge and opt to cook new foods instead, and then in some cases not even end up eating it, thus getting caught in a cooking cycle that never ends… There is an option if you click on the active sim and then choose command center and go to MC tuner, it's called enable autonomy scan. If you turn that on, and then with the same Sim selected, click on the fridge and find autonomy scan, you can go through and disable everything related to autonomous cooking.

This will make it so that when Sim is hungry the only option they have is to eat leftovers. The only problem is that you would have to remember to refill the fridge or whatever because they literally cannot cook for themselves anymore. I personally also turned off grabbing quick meals. There is no reason to be eating a bowl of peas when your fridge is full of homemade cooked food.

TS4-x64-2021-02-15-22-26-27.jpg
    This is not Cecily and Avery…

TS4-x64-2021-02-15-22-28-32.jpg
    So many Eisensterns in one place.

TS4-x64-2021-02-15-22-43-50.jpg
    I found it amusing that Ezio and Gabriel were playing with their cats at the same time.

TS4-x64-2021-02-15-22-57-38.jpg
    These two decided to sit on the Ottoman at the same time, it almost looks like Mayor is looking at Diaval like what you doing sleeping on that like this!

TS4-x64-2021-02-16-23-03-03.jpg
    I realized that Ezio did not have the teleport spell anymore, which is actually quite strange because he normally does, so I decided to give it back. By now, the Eisenstern magic room bookshelf has all of the tomes in the game.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    marze77finmarze77fin Posts: 1 New Member
    Hellou everyone! I'm new here, but I found this topic... I wrote today to my Finnish language blog everything I played last night with my The Kingdom of Simslandia. It will come out in English version in my other blog in 21st March. So, let me write here a little bit about, what happened today.

---

Prince Akoni met Prince Icy in the winterholiday, but Prince Icy wasn't single anymore. He was falling in love to his schoolmate, Malcom Conway, so there wasn't any relationship between those two princes. At the same time King Andreas I was warming old love to his ex husband and kissed him next to his wife. Wife, Queen Janay, didn't like that at all.

Prince Icy asked his lover to come overnight. His lover had something shiny in his pocket and he proposed Prince Icy, who answered yes. In the same evening Prince Icy came out to his ungle King Andreas I, to his ungle Andrew Connors and to ungle's husband Tony, his cousin Amadeus II, to his other friend Susumu. "I'm gay." Malcom wanted to show others, that Icy was his now and kissed him in front of others. Prince Icy promised to forget other men. Cousin Prince Amadeus II saw other boy, Susumu, and took him away in front of his all female cousins. He even sang a romantic song to his new boyfriend.

The next day every adults and teens went to the San Myshuno to lunch with their family and friends. King Andreas I choose a restaurant Heartbeats (is in gallery ID marze77fin). This restaurant were owned by Hawaiian Royal Family in the Sulani summerparadice, so King Amadeus didn't pay anything, because of owner King Akamai was his best friend. Guests divided to three tables, two for 8 diners and one for 4 diners. Those 4 young men, Princes Icy and Amadeus II with their boyfriends sat little bit far away from others. The beautiful rosefence separated they table from others. Young Susumu kneeled in front of Amadeus and asked other to marry him. Amadeus answered yes.

After that cheerful afternoon, Timothy (Tom Peeping makeover) took those four young princess, Amanda, Beatrice, Charlotta and Caroline to nearest nightclub Honey-Pop and gave them two big classes of beer. Poor girls had never drank before. So they lost their memories there too. But that ugly Timothy wanted something else than only gave them something to drink. He took them to his striptease club, where his wife, Princess Aurora, worked as 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and they all poor girls turned to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 too.

---

I didn't know, how I could put here those photos of my game. Maybe someday I will understand that too.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hello all!! I hope everyone is doing ok and staying safe!! Its been ages since I posted on here. I can't wait because so much has happened in my game lately!
    But the snow/ice-pocalypse decided to sweep through Texas. I live near Dallas. Its been in the single digits and teens Farenheit for days now. Ive been without power, heat, and water for 3 days. The inside of my house was barely above freezing. Had to evacuate to my brother's house. We are now warm but there are rolling power outages.
    The annoying part is I have stocked up on supplies and prepped my house but theres only so much you can do when they turn all your utilities off >:(
    Pointer...if you have reptile pets and need to keep them warm in a pinch, a hot water bottle and ice chest does quite nicely. Although Esmerelda the bearded dragon and Diego the chameleon would rather be at home snug in their terrariums. Me too guys
    https://i.imgur.com/CURLycw.jpg
    Post edited by sarabeth2984 on
  • Options
    @marze77fin New members can’t post pictures at first. I’m not sure of the number of posts you need to have made before you can post pictures.
  • Options
    AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    Eek!
    Last time, Florence and Lucas were wondering the gender of their next baby. Florence wanted a boy, and Lucas wanted a girl.
    Florence went for a belly scan (courtesy of LMS's mod :smile: ) and...
    SHE'S HAVING TRIPLETS!!! Two boys and a girl!!
    They, of course, are overjoyed.
    With the extra money coming in from their new jobs, they were able to build a second floor and expand the ground floor.
    Florence and Lucas have already decorated the nursery, and decided on names: Tobias, Preston, and Cheyenne.
    Amber, meanwhile, is focused on becoming a master artist. Unfortunately she doesn't have a lot of time outside her gardening job and creating flower arrangements.
    Can't wait for the babies to be born!!
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • Options
    Tragedy strikes the Reaper family.

Hades daughter, Jade, pushed her magic practice too far & died from Spellcaster overload.

BdjTeuW.png

This was the part of the part of the job Grim hated, having to reap his own grandchild. Still better him than another Soul Reaper who didn't even know her.
    NIiSDSk.png

After the loss of his only child, the old place at Oasis Springs just held too many memories. So Hades invested in a Penthouse apartment in San Myshuno. He also asked Brooke to move in with him, he could do with a supportive shoulder & things really were going so well for the two of them.
    d3nK9pA.png

gCiZ06D.png

After his grief had subsided, Hades decided Jade's death wasn't going to be in vain. He quit his job as a headlining comedian & entered the political career. He eventually hoped to run on a platform of 'license Spellcasters to practice '. He began practicing his speeches.

KnBHE47.png

He lead his first impromptu protest.

vZH5oh7.png

And he realised just how much Brooke had been there for him throughout everything. There was only one thing to do.

ONJcYqA.png

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member

Year of the summer Olympic Games in Berlin. There were voices who demand a boycott from the USA for the rascist regime, but they were ignored and tricked out. The game were the perfect proganda for the regime. The man of the year was Jesse Owen, who had excited the berlin citizens with his winning of the 4 gold medals, much to the displeasure of the regime.

The first love of Hans, Margot, has dumped him.

Ds98mjk.png

Wilhelm received an invitation letter from Hedwig for the Olympic Games. Hans should visited the games, because Wilhelm was to busy with the hospital.

EzzKtI0.png

One last dinner and many tipps how to behave in the country.
    sJ7cEkr.png
    3PKFAuh.png
    2QfeBeb.png

Hans was living in Hedwigs home and she was happy that he came the long way.
    6YtVQOK.png
    bJNWAiR.png
    Since 1936 every teenager was obliged to join the youth organisation, so the oldest son had accompanied Hans in his uniform. He was also the one who had introduce Annemarie, a girl from the neighborhood to Hans.
    lgIcDUX.png?1
    Together they have visited the games.
    bG22J6h.png
    7a9aUkP.png?1

njqf9eT.png?1
    R9ZFOTE.png
    In 1936 Basketball became a olympic game. In lack of courts, basketball wasn't much known in Germany then, tennis courts were changed temporarily.
    9MIweSZ.png
    jBhtQLX.png?1
    They have played together after the contests
    6BeF8W9.png?1
    zEvg2bR.png?1

During these days Hans and Annemarie came closer.
    8AWeiQi.png?1
    DRrKKbW.png?1
    They had a good time together.
    q9b7yi7.png?1

But every good time ends one day. Hans wanted to stay here the most, but Hedwig told him to travel back and told him about the nature of the regime.
    eeKPzON.png

Hans wasn't happy to go back to his parents far away from his new love (he went into the independed phase), and for worse he became an influenza.
    fK4tRDr.png
    Back at home, he just wanted to stay alone, he was desperate with his situation.
    SiUmc5V.png
  • Options
  • Options
    TangySimSauceTangySimSauce Posts: 2 New Member
    Some would say Brock and Luna Little are the perfect power couple... Brock Little is a graduate of the Foxbury Institute with a Culinary Degree, landing fame at an early age working for global superstar chef Sota Yishimura. One of his cookbooks received the Starlight Accolade, and he has more than 20,000 followers on Simstagram. His wife Luna is a fashion icon. Her journey started with a style blog and has grown into a trendsetting empire of beauty products and loyal fans. The two have a lot going for them, not to mention their five wonderful children.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kfuzwZV.png[/img]

Brock and Luna had opened up their first family-owned restaurant - the Little Willow - and things were starting to turn profitable, just as Luna had received an offer to start a new line of beauty products! To support their five kids, Brock surprised Luna by buying them a new forever home. Moving from the cloudy, rainy Windenburg, closer to Del Sol Valley near the restaurant, to Oasis Springs.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PZxGgvZ.jpg[/img]

It was all going so well. Brock was skyrocketing into fame - but that comes with its struggles. His half-brother, Jeff, had gained notoriety simply for being Brock's failure of a sibling, with nothing to show for his years, and filled with envy for his half-brother's life. He decided to pay them a visit.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/q6oqAKA.jpg[/img]

Jeff FLIPS out at Brock, claiming he's forgotten his family and traded them in for a white-picket fence in Oasis Springs, and vows that not only is Brock his nemesis, he will ensure that he is personally responsible for making sure Brock loses his fortune, his wife, and their white-picket fence.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Au4sLQf.png[/img]

He left after some harsh words. "Luna's Looks", Luna's insanely popular online beauty channel, had just been nominated for a Starlight Accolade in Del Sol Valley, so the power couple had to shake off the drama, and get ready for some glamour.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/LgRnnEE.jpg[/img]

Luna never thought that after having five children and taking a break from the spotlight, that she'd come back roaring AND win a Starlight Accolade. Her fans truly adore her style and dedication... but in the crowd of Studio PBP, where fellow celebrities usually applaud their colleagues, Luna spots her worst nightmare.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bK58NJm.jpg[/img]

Jeff Little showed up to the awards. He starts laughing at Luna, mocking her in front of the crowd as she's giving her speech. Luna has never been so humiliated in her entire career. She retaliates by attacking Jeff, forgetting where she is out of pure anger... it was quite a sight.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/qtU8xfZ.jpg[/img]

One would think Jeff Little would be proud of his family for achieving success... but his only goal is to completely destroy their empire and reputations. Thinking nothing could be worse than what Jeff had done to Luna at the awards ceremony, Brock thought he could breathe easy in his restaurant, an obvious safe-zone as it's a business...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ewzb4Fr.jpg[/img]

And then Jeff walked in...
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited February 2021
    Well, add twins to the triplets. No, I am not running to the woods, screaming. Yet.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Three Weeks after my last update.....
    Grim: "Okay so I know Star Wars lore says only two Sith lords can exist at one time. But since I'm the new Emperor I can make new rules! Since you just aged up, congratulations by the way."
    6SXNHdz.png
    Jewel: "Thanks."
    Grim: "I think it's time for you to begin your Sith lord training. Here's your very own lightsaber!"
    sBZO5KR.png
    Grim: "Now listen, be careful where you point that thing. It's very dangerous and is the reason why I have so many sca-"
    G68iLND.png
    gVkYrdZ.png
    Jewel: "It's okay Dad, at least this scar isn't so noticeable thanks to your hood."
    hSkzTaW.png
    Several hours later.
    Grim: "Well looks like you're getting better. Keep this up and you'll be able to slaughter so many younglings."
    TuRHFFj.png
    Jewel: "Agh, the droid actually shot me!"
    Grim: "Fight through the pain, pumpkin. Now where's Anakin, he needs to continue his training."
    XsyNejW.png
    Grim: "Ah there you are. Now hurry, we need to break new ground and have THREE Sith Lords at one time."
    DXVQA97.png
    Anakin: "About that, Dad. I've been training for something else."
    kU403XM.png
    Luke: "Hey Anakin, ready to continue your Jedi training?"
    NOAl33N.png
    Grim: "Luke, how could you?! All I wanted was my son to be like his old man and be a powerful Sith! But now you're taking him down this.....this path to become a righteous Jedi Knight?! I thought we were friends!"
    Luke: "You have insulted me on more than 12 occasions and tried stabbing me with a lightsaber even though you should know it wouldn't work on me. Besides, I have already seen one man named Anakin fall to the dark side before and I won't let it happen again."
    6fBwE9Y.png
    Flashback!
    Luke: "I've been training Anakin in the way of the Jedi for the last few weeks now."
    Y1n2nOo.png
    Luke: "Though the Yoga wasn't part of the training, I just need to clear my mind every now and then."
    RXW46HY.png
    And of course, that's when Darth Vader showed up.
    Darth Vader: "Well snap Grim, looks like your Son is a Jedi now. I know how it feels, oh well you'll eventually get over it after you kill him."
    qQFrQtg.png
    Luke: "Father, I won't let you turn another promising young Jedi to the Dark Side."
    PL1HfJC.png
    Grim: "Boys boys please, don't fight like this."
    7SGqqKx.png
    Grim: "Fight with Lightsabers."
    4wV23cK.png
    Anakin: "Should we watch their duel or should we go inside and play video games?"
    Jewel: "Video games sound fun right now."
    NG5dw5l.png
    Luke: "There's no way you can beat me Father, I have trained even after dea-"
    n8fawCb.png
    Luke: "Oh come on!"
    QkKbuYl.png
    Darth Vader: "Lightsaber fights are better when you're already dead!"
    CAHqd7G.png
    That very next morning.
    ASmaFwp.png
    Jewel: "And what's that supposed to be?"
    Anakin: "Some sort of Sith artifact. Dad and Darth Vader left it there hoping it'll lure me to the dark side. But it's not working Dad, I'm going to be a powerful Jedi!"
    H1YjD1d.png
    Anakin: "Oh great, now it's glowing! However, I feel more inclined to join the dark side now."
    pPaq3rC.png
    Grim: "Wait, Dave is that you? When did YOU age up?"
    3HzZ8aV.jpg
    Dave: "I aged up during that lightsaber fight. I just didn't want to interrupt everything going on."
    UJzRrD6.jpg
  • Options
    Around the same time that Hel and Magnus discovered they were expecting their first child, Samael and Jayda also found out they had a new member of the family on the way. Clearly the house they shared with Hel and Magnus was too small for everyone's expanding families, so they decided to rent an apartment in San Myshuno. It even had a Chef's kitchen, perfect for Samael's culinary career.
    AYGOnDj.png

They spent time getting to know the city & meeting new friends.

RcUGfJd.png

1jpNBGu.png

Before it was time to welcome a son, Jabari Reaper.

edWnXnU.png

The following day, Hel and Magnus welcomed their daughter, Eko, into the world.

ungBqHE.png

• Options
    @DoodlyDoofus when Jewel opened the lightsaber and skewered her dad in the face I actually laughed, that is hilarious.

I just reread my most recent post and apparently the word “h*e*l*l” is not allowed on this forum. Huh? Isn’t there a character in the Vampires pack with that as her surname??? I could’ve sworn the word was ok when I originally posted that update. This forum is rather OTT sometimes. Using asterisks in place of real swear words, like the f word or s word, is understandable... but h*e*l*l?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top