Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited February 2021
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

Been caught up playing the other game, but I still pop in here! Temperatures are finally above freezing, too, so that's good. Everyone else still dealing with it, stay warm and best wishes to you!

TS4-x64-2021-02-18-20-18-44.jpg
    I decided to restart the Goth family bc they died out, and dropped them back in at Oakenstead. Gabriel's going to go nab him a Cassandra. Went over to meet her and she was the only one standing around outside the house. She Knows.
    TS4-x64-2021-02-18-21-22-33.jpg
    Ezio's been calming Mayor down every time he gets scared of something, and now...

TS4-x64-2021-02-18-21-22-35.jpg
    He's not still afraid of much!

I did have to take the misbehavior traits out to make him actually stop bad behavior, so now he's a darling little angel and annoys me a lot less. One thing I did notice is that it seems pet training rides on two things, one, how much affection and attention the training Sim gives the pet, and two, if they have a trait that makes them less receptive to discipline. Unless it's Mayor, sometimes he is just rude for no reason bc of his specific programming.

So, my best bet would probably be at this point taking the aloof trait out, because that should be the last thing preventing him from accepting discipline.

TS4-x64-2021-02-18-21-23-10.jpg
    I still kinda ship it.

TS4-x64-2021-02-18-21-41-51.jpg
    Still perplexed as to how and why Sims autonomously rude intro to cats like this. And also how and why they still get a positive relationship with them.

TS4-x64-2021-02-18-21-42-45.jpg
    Still kinda ship this too.

Interesting thing of note, Caleb's never here when Morgyn is. Caleb was by and Morgyn walked in the door and Caleb immediately left even though normally he stays until 4-5am. I guess inviting Morgyn over might've gotten him unstuck that one time he was glitched rofl

TS4-x64-2021-02-18-21-49-57.jpg
    Mayor's angry bc I forgot a bad behavior and Ezio lectured him and he didn't accept it. (He woke Cecily up at 1am.) Diaval's like, "my dude, it's not that hard to just... not be rude."

TS4-x64-2021-02-18-22-52-57.jpg
    So I fiddled with the ageing settings again, I wanted it a little more realistic so Sims aren't dying right as their oldest children reach YA, like what is that?? So young adult takes up all of baby, toddler, child, and teen, and then adult takes up all of young adult. So when their oldest children reach adult, they should reach elder, and maybe somewhere around child/teen for their grandchildren they'd die off. Makes a lot more sense.

Anyway, I adjusted this and Hilda's birthday became that day and she looks like she's like "Wait, mom are you sure it's my birthday today??"

TS4-x64-2021-02-19-05-39-12.jpg
    She rolled maker, so we got her a candlemaking station and planted a soy plant.

TS4-x64-2021-02-19-05-57-45.jpg
    Hilda and Gabriel still really get along and I'm super thrilled with that. I like them both, tbh, and I put black lipstick on her and was instantly like "Yes," lol so we have another goth around now too. Heir is a tough choice, Hilda finished a child aspiration before ageing up too, but I think I'm probably going with Gabriel.

Probably. Atm. We'll see if I change my mind. xD

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited February 2021
    Bi-annual post about my alphabet legacy incoming. Hello! Apparently I've not posted here since June, wow!

Last time I was here, the thirteenth gen heir of my legacy family, Luther Pohl, tied the knot with his high school sweetheart Charlie.

1MLRisp.png

...only for her to turn around and stab him in the back by sleeping with the legacy founder, Ernest Pohl. She made the decision to divorce Luther, leaving him alone with their newborn twins Meinhard and Morgen, all for the promise of immortality and wealth.

h5Zmo9F.png

I played until the twins were young adults, but I was experiencing some glitches that were taking away from my overall enjoyment of the game, so I decided to take a break. About six weeks ago I had the urge to play again, but I had lent my gaming laptop to someone else. So instead I plugged my mouse and keyboard into my PS4 and started playing the vanilla base game. I started a new legacy family, with my self-Sim Kris, and worked through the game's achievement list. Earlier today I finally knocked out the last one with the founder's great-grandson, Claire Batiste.

JF3H1ou.png

I got my laptop back recently and upon booting it up found out that the issues I had been facing have been corrected in a patch, yay! There was also a sale on-going so I picked up Snowy Escape and Nifty Knitting Stuff and couldn't wait to start playing my alphabet legacy family again! However, in the past six weeks I'd grown attached to my new legacy family. Claire had eight children and I grew to adore them all, but none more than his firstborn Dragana. Dragana Cordero was the product of an affair, and had no chance of being the heiress, so what better to do than bring her into my PC game via the gallery? Thank you, Sim devs, for making that cross-platform!

And that is how fifth-gen Dragana Cordero and fourteenth-gen Morgen Pohl ended up on a girls' trip to Mt. Komorebi!

ykvGcid.png

PwEr6mb.png

uJWIyYa.png

8KPNrLb.png

kYU8NJI.png

Cqsgc1A.png

At least, that's how it began. Cheap drinks at a bar and their friendship took a new turn.

oPdmdsL.png

tbYtcvf.png

And that, dear friends, is how Taku learned about the birds and the bees... it might have raised more questions than it answered.

1ixgmXi.png

On the last night of their trip Dragana popped the question.

qDIZBqD.png

And they wasted no time in tying the knot once they returned home.

q9jqSSS.png

BHQufDE.png

After spending the past six weeks hammering through all the base game careers on PS4, the last thing I wanted to do was have them work. Being the fourteenth generation heiress, Morgen was sitting on a nice sum of cash so they could afford to not work. Both girls are into wellness and yoga. Dragana works out daily, between going for jogs with their golden retriever, Max, and dancing along to workouts on the television. She has also gotten into candle-making. Meanwhile Morgen has taken up knitting.

adxjho9.png

Morgen might have grown-up in a strange family dynamic (y'know, what with her mother marrying her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather and all), and Dragana grew-up without even knowing her father and siblings, but they've established a new life for themselves together. The only thing that could make their perfect life even more blissful was welcoming their first son, Noel Pohl. That's gen 15! :astonished:

W7c4nxD.png
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited February 2021
    Not much of an update, but I did age up Juniper and Jade to teens. I aged both through CAS.Fulleditmode because it really bothered me that Juniper was getting moodlets and had the merfolk need without the form or any related abilities, physical or magical. So, I decided that merfolk will skip the child and toddler life stage until a merform becomes a feature in the game. I play on a console, so mods aren't possible despite a number of them catching my interest.

Something I tried to do to indicate that a merperson is a mergirl or merboy instead of a mermaid or merman is to give them a smaller frame for a couple cycles before making their body a little bigger. Because he's a teen, the difference in size is small, but Juniper, in comparison to Dylan, is a little bit smaller and thinner. His tail isn't as wide and his body is a little bit smaller for a teen. In my mind, Juniper is a bit younger than a teen, but merfolk grow up faster after birth as a survival adaptation in the ocean. I don't know. It works as an excuse for skipping two life stages and cheating the traits I want them to have from the childhood aspirations.

50961074242_9d1e009bed_k.jpg

50960266718_f1bde0a6aa_k.jpg

I just didn't want anyone to be surprised to see Jade and Juniper as teens in the game. I aged both up because they are fraternal twins.

Edit: I decided to add back the occult outfits merfolk wear. I made them one of the last outfit among a few others, so my thoughts are that my sims have options for what to wear and will wear whatever they want to wear. I know a few outfits they have come from things they wore that I didn't even give them to wear.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Before my next proper update: Erishkigal and Paige welcomed another child to their family, a son named Byron.

WQgtuCw.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Nothing today, but yesterday I had worked on a new house with the new the haunted lot type venue.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited February 2021
    @AngeliqueAdelaide twins and triplets - sounds too much like 100 babies nightmares!!

@Metior_Ice Thankyou for the Not so Berry comment - I also enjoy your Elemental updates.

@sarabeth2984 I have been watching updates on what's happening in Texas - it sounds terrible. I hope you and your family are okay and that things improve quickly xxx (and selfishly I am excited about what has been happening in your game that you hinted about ;) )

sorry noo in depth comments today..

Grey Not so Berry Update: SLate
    previous

Slate had finally asked Shari on a date - they went to The Salty Paws at Brindleton Bay
    D0sSSh5.png
    The evening seemed off to a positive start.
    OdhmzAy.png
    However, because they had both built this date up for a long time- they were quiet and awkward not wanting to ruin things but doing a good job of ruining it...
    BmfUbdx.png
    And then a furry died and rudely ruined the mood for both of them...
    feE13iv.png

The date
    They were both shaken at seeing someone die in front of them
    0OFD8C0.png
    But then Shari tried to lighten the mood - after all they hadn't really known that guy
    J5CGoXH.png
    It was still the two saddest sims I have ever seen on a successful date....
    Qu4Jeoj.png
    ipGaqUb.png
    6tBn4HX.png
    P0nDY5p.png

Happiness.....
    After a few dates Slate asked Shari to come to lunch with his family
    dZKnPHV.png
    At the restaurant Slate asked Shari to officially be his girlfriend - she didn't really have to think about her answer - she had been waiting to be asked this question since back in high school
    PU2NDwj.png
    Franni was happy to hear her son's news.
    Ihd5bZz.png
    Unlike Brenda, Shari fitted with Slate's family and enjoyed spending time with them.
    THn1Pir.png
    Every sim needs a weakness and Slate's is that he is a slob...
    gaQRObR.png
    However, he tried to make an effort because Shari was visiting (yes - I can see he missed half the mess - but he tried...)
    7D2Qu57.png
    and when she visited - no one was really in the mood to notice mess
    GUfjOOS.png
    rJyAfoL.png
    Slate has to marry a neat sim - Shari fits the bill...
    qR7YAZ9.png
    Not sure why we have this selfie in the passionate romance mod but it made me laugh
    FaIc7nD.png
    This one is one of my favourites
    nXvnJBg.png?1
    It wasn't long before she agreed to move in after all she loves Slate and as a bonus- she LOVES renovating and has sooo many ideas for the warehouse
    QlULcBH.png
    Slate is feeling wonderful...
    JPa1VR7.png

and saddness....
    until he got the phonecall he didn't want to receive - Franni (his mother - the yellow gen sim) had passed away
    ZMfqDrH.png
    upVhnVk.png
    Sunday night film and family night became a wake...
    z7YnbZa.png
    yv43piW.png
    Popcorn tossing is such a family tradition now - and is done almost in the memory of their parents
    H8kcfpZ.png
    The Kibo vampire guy and especially Dwight were also sad to discover Shari had moved in with Slate and he was off the dating market.
    ZBseq24.png?1
    Poor Slate he is so sad (he has so many sad moodlets lined up) - at least he has Shari to lean on.
    XgTOxzv.png

Post edited by Becka28 on
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    In my game I was busy with managing the background and side families, so I have completly forgot the time. Since Johanna was in her last year of the university I have played mostly her for this term and with fast-forwarding all the time, I was shocked when suddenly the year 1939 popped up as notification.

1937-1939

After the birth of her daughter Johanna was kicked out of the student accommodation. She has given her child to the father and his family but she wasn't allowed to return, she didn't got back the already paid money either. With the money of her in-laws she was able to rent a small apartment for the last university year, she finished the degree with a 1-.

XWtAArR.png
    She has got into a fight with the mascot from the rival university and won.

dOdH4Ww.png.

After the ceremony she packed her stuff, it wasn't much, and return to her small family and united with her daughter.

tlhxR7y.png

Meanwhile

Hans grew up to a young adult, he is now 18 years old and he went to university too, but it was not the same university like Johanna went to.

QTauXWf.png
    FeJ9qyB.png
    He was eager to learn as much as possible, but also make new friends and live the student life.

MDbNlUO.png
    UTJrvd2.png
    wqrxNQt.png

He even befriended with the man behind the mascot fight and tried to ease the tension between him and his sister.
    (With the 1930s evil immersion I made jokes on him, how he could lose to a woman and he should practise more. But Hans has the correct trait, so the dialog was just in my mind, my Hans wouldn't say such things.)

tP8bn2l.png

But at the end of the term, he failed one course completely. It was a wake-up call for him and (for me too ;)) to take the university more serious.

hoDXkI2.png

First September 1939

In the morning he heard that a war between Germany and Poland broke out and he was worried about his
    relatives in germany. The memories of the ww1 and the post-war time were still present through all families, there were no celebrations on the streets, the people took the news (the lie about the attack on the Sender Gleiwitz) with silence.

2z6UR7h.png

He discussed the news with his friend, they were glad to to live not there, but they were also worried about the situation, the politician usually send young men like them to war without any hesitation.

nxsb65E.png
    They grow up so fast.

Byron aged up into a toddler. He really likes playing with the butterfly toy.
    bWqKBkZ.png

Over at Magnus & Hel's, a toddler Eko blew out her birthday candles & got ready to enter childhood. Her dad tried to show her how to blow out the candles, but she did just fine by herself.

8ebeYNQ.png

It seemed like before they even knew it, their babies were toddlers, and their toddlers were children, and Christmas took on a whole new meaning for Samael, Jayda and Jabari (now Jabari was old enough to properly complain when he didn't like his present).

1toz3zr.png

New Year now also involved more dancing with the family, enthusiastic & somewhat coordinated dancing as well.

brcIUgs.png

Of course there's still always adorable dress up time for Byron on his New Year.

oENMMXT.png

And it seemed like only yesterday Dahlia and Ananke had welcomed their second child, and now she was a teenager. Intelligent conversations around the dinner table? Yes please!
    hRnLEGM.png

Although her selfie skills might need some work. I'm sure she'll figure out the exposure setting on the camera one day.

zrR2oYQ.png

• Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    My sim self's wife got a call from her father-in-law asking her out on a date!
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!!!
    Finally made it through the winter weather here in Texas. That was awful. I spent the previous week winterizing my house and truck. Wrapped all of my outside faucets, stocked up on water and food. Put that insulated shrink wrap stuff on what windows I could or used the insulated curtains on the other windows. Had my oil and other fluids changed in my small truck so it would run ok in cold weather if I had to go out. The first snowflakes started falling Sunday night and it got COLD. Woke up at 2 am to find my power and water had been shut off by the utility company. All the houses in the neighborhood were shut off. My house temp dropped to about 38 degrees F. It was like that the first 12 hours. What was the most annoying thing is, I had prepped for this weather but there is only so much you can do when they turn all your utilities off. I was cooking and heating water on my gas stove, but then they cut the gas off. What can you do at that point? I don’t have a fireplace so I can’t use that as a heat source. So frustrating.
    After 12 hours of this nonsense, my poor brother had to come collect me, my 3 small dogs and 2 pet lizards because there was about 4 or 5 inches of ice on the roads. He’s a fireman and has a giant dually pick-up truck with chains on the tires that can drive on thick layers of ice. I had a decent layer of ice and frost on the inside of my windows at that point. We were basically all huddled under my cold weather camping gear and thermal blankets in an attempt to keep warm. The fire department had been evacuating the elderly and handicapped from my neighborhood. My house is about 60 years old, and we have a lot of elderly people living in this neighborhood. Fortunately they were evacuated to warming shelter. I was one of the last people to leave.
    Pointer: If you need to keep pet lizards warm and don’t have a heat lamp or electric blanket, a hot water bottle full of very WARM (but not HOT) water and an ice chest does really well in a pinch. Just make sure to put a towel over the hot water bottle so you don’t burn their little feet and bellies. My poor bearded dragon Esmerelda and her “brother” Diego the veiled chameleon were stuffed in that ice chest for 5 straight days. Every time I opened the ice chest, they’d both pop out like little scaly jack-in-the-boxes lol
    CURLycw.jpg
    Got to his house and 6 hours later he lost power and water to his house. It finally came “on” after 24 hours. But they were rolling outages, so it would come on for about an hour and then be switched off for 3. Thankfully he had an ancient kerosene stove we could heat bottled water and cans of soup on. They didn’t turn my electricity or water back on until late Thursday afternoon. I got home. It was weird, I was one of the first people back home in my neighborhood. It was like horror movie being the only inhabited house. Still assessing the damage to my house.
    Ok my rant is over lol. The lizards are back in the cages all nice and warm and under a light lamp. The doggos are good too! I can finally take a shower lol

First some replies to comments. I’ll make comments on my next post soon! I missed so much!!
    @angeliqueadelaide That is so weird! It took only a week for my sims to get the Single and Lovin’ It stage. It took me 2 weeks to get the Close Knit though…
    @melaniescribbles I agree about Strangerville! I could take or leave the premades there. The story is fun but B/B elements are so versatile. And they do mesh very well with the Paranormal Pack!
    @becka28 Thank you for liking my gameplay! You are so right about the Heckings. Their kids are kind of iffy sometimes. I had to get a few random tries before I got Casey. I think he’s cute:)
    I was so upset about Vince dying! He was my first death by poison pufferfish too:( I wound up going with the death, and I had his ghost move on to the Netherworld too because he kept showing up at their door or calling her constantly. I do miss them as a couple though. They live on as a newly married couple with a toddler in another save. I had no idea you can have a sim give a eulogy at the podium! That’s awesome!
    Michael Bachelor is a premade from Sims 2 and 3. He’s actually the older brother of Bella Goth. I got him off the gallery. He wound up marrying the blonde Caliente sister and died from old age in Sims 2. So I recreated the scenario. I tend to like happy endings so I made their daughter Jocelyn via CAS. Nina (or Dina)-the blonde one- are happily married. She’s an adult and he’s an elder but still alive and kicking lol. They were never supposed to have kids in canon but their genes are so good together I couldn’t resist
    I loved the screenshots of Bjorn and his family at the restaurant! That was a gorgeous build by the way. I love your Jessica. I can’t believe Bjorn and Diego couldn’t see what an amazing catch she is! Not going to lie, I think Griffin would treat her like a treasure ;) I was laughing when you had to remove him from in game though. He can build up a romance like no other sim. I am partial to my Griffin though, if only he existed in real life….
    I was about to post my room for Rosemow’s challenge when the icepocalypse happened and lost power for days on end!! And I loved the way you used the toilet in your build! I am constantly forgetting about it :dizzy: . I plan on posting it today if she doesn’t mind.
    And I have the latest on my college student below!!
    @keidra I had no idea about the 2 check toddlers! That makes a lot more sense!
    @alwaysasking I hope things are getting better for you and your family. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you for liking my university student update! They have made for a fun gameplay. Casey does look like his parents!! He and Dustin are a sweet couple.
    Jocelyn is keeping the baby! Don’t worry, she has plenty of help. She’s inheriting the Caliente house from her mother. They also own a restaurant. She and Ripp will be moving into the house with her parents and grandparents. She’ll have plenty of help with the baby until she finishes school.
    I haven’t gotten the active lifestyle yet. I know Parvati had the ‘single and lovin’ it” for awhile, it gave her a mild sad emotion but not bad. It went away after more romantic interactions with Rocky. It seems to have more of an impact on sims in an active romantic relaitonship with someone.

Ok here is what actually happened in my game lately!! Haven’t had a chance to post lately obviously.
    So I am/was still playing my university students attending Britechester. I had lots of fun relationships and stuff happen.
    Link to that story: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17797679#Comment_17797679
    So here’s an update of what happened:
    They were all attending classes, did homework, worked on presentations and term papers, took finals etc. Just one screenshot but y’all get the idea: LMgpxQp.png

The more important updates and all the DRAMA!
    Jocelyn and Ripp
    Last time Jocelyn Bachelor had a one night stand/fling with Ripp Grunt and found out she is pregnant. She has since popped into her second trimester (I have pregnancies set to 2 weeks so each stage is about 5 days or so long).
    fiVqkZ0.png
    Ripp and Jocelyn seem to be getting along really well and both are looking forward to the birth of their baby. I caught Ripp serenading Jocelyn randomly. I wasn’t controlling him at the time so I love this reaction. Believe me it was earsplitting because poor Ripp has no singing skills lol.
    n76Kswa.png
    Another time, I caught Ripp reading some corny love poetry he wrote for her. All accompanied by Parvati’s violin. Parvati is constantly entertaining her roommates with her violin:)
    Y43hXdi.png

Casey and Dustin

Casey Hecking and Dustin Roswell are doing extremely well! They are seriously adorable together. sd2Xda7.png
    I realized to my shock that I forgot to have them ask to be boyfriends. I thought I did because they are always together. So I thought this bridge section overlooking the river would serve as a lovely backdrop for this romantic moment.
    lC2sJHT.png
    Yay they’re official!! Then…
    hlmaZaf.png
    zQQRvxG.png
    Dustin got down on one knee. I was like wait no!! Not yet!! I wanted a more romantic location/moment for a proposal….
    o4naHav.png
    And why not? It was nearing sunset…and a gorgeous spot anyway. Dustin did a good job selecting the place and moment himself WNyFtIX.png
    Casey said yes! JLEKg1I.png
    qVg5NOD.png
    They immediately decided to celebrate by woohooing in Ripp and Jocelyn’s bed. Guys. Why? Y’all have your own bed and room! njmCUhF.png
    LOL

Miles and Aubrey

Miles Feng and Aubrey Roswell (Dustin’s twin sister) are disgustingly adorable together. UWiPhit.png
    Miles took Aubrey on a non-goaled date to my version of the Stargazer Lounge in San Myshuno K1Vr91r.png
    I need to playtest it a bit more before uploading on the Gallery
    They were enjoying the view dbZoD0Q.png
    Of each other lol rbL5GZL.png
    Miles wanted this moment to be super romantic and absolutely perfect uuTqrrt.png
    So we got the poetry phiuuXt.png
    And the rose jIfBaT1.png
    And the dip kiss/passionate kiss thing FndLG8m.png
    He finally popped the question! pFFuzF2.png
    rxQZ011.png
    At this moment an ugly/poorly dressed and angry randomly generated townie decided to get up in their grill so to speak and was blocking my camera angle. (Turns out they were unflirty/evil/and mean so that’s why they were angry).
    I got annoyed. They have since been deleted from digital existence via MCC.
    Here’s the rest of the photos ANNG0t4.png
    The happy engaged couple semSG7Q.png
    Parvati and Rocky
    Of course Parvati Jabari is still talking to her long-distance boyfriend Rocky Beauchamp. He’s a cadet in the military and stationed in Strangerville. They talk constantly on the phone or chat on the internet f8HnRaP.png
    One day Rocky showed up at the door!
    S6pRFKp.png
    TAczSpj.png
    He was in an amorous mood 8puVxqO.png
    3vRtKZc.png
    Good grief guys
    What’s that wedding ring thought bubble I see?
    nNSfPji.png
    They decided to move things to the bedroom. Ripp and Jocelyn’s bedroom specifically. What is with this bed lol XD!!) bSsAVLj.png
    One last goodbye kiss before he has to go back to the base Jgq1l5Q.png

Bride’s Maids and the Bachelorette Party
    Jocelyn popped into her third trimester 4kugS0c.png
    Last semester for most of our Uni students!! The last semester came to an end for most of them. They all finished their semesters with decent grades. Everyone has been working out and staying healthy.
    Aubrey had asked Jocelyn and Parvati to be her bridesmaids. It was Friday at this point. It was time to go dress shopping and have their bachelorette party. First stop, House Vatore Department Store rMz1v6W.png
    I have done this before with Luna Villareal’s wedding. Fortunately Aubrey isn’t too picky about her dress. She spots it right away! TuGWx5H.png
    She tried it on. I’m not spoiling the full dress! 417lPbw.png
    Parvati tries on her bridesmaid dress mfJ2Oyd.png
    “If I stand from this angle you can’t tell I’m pregnant!”
    Poor Jocelyn. She still has a ways to go before her delivery Dc6BYn1.png
    Jocelyn was complaining. She was STARVING. Time for dinner! They go for a breakfast for dinner theme at Bob’s Pancake House
    VtX4IC8.png
    Service was quick! They were seated at their table LXIm92x.png
    The waiter ran over.
    Jocelyn- “We’ll each have an order of french toast but make mine a double order with a side of hash browns, fruit, extra strawberry jam...nloGdEd.png
    Both types of maple syrup, eggs, make-em sunny-side-up… WLADBcZ.png
    Waiter “Must hurry! Don’t make the pregnant lady mad!” lTrWlCJ.png
    It was weird, the poor waiter was scared of something, I think it was a thunderstorm. He was running around. He stopped to scream incoherently at a few of his coworkers but I have to say, as a result, this was the fastest dine out experience I have had in this game. They had their food ordered and were eating within the hour. The food was good too d4Swx8u.png
    They talked about graduation, the upcoming wedding, and the baby shower. HvqWbkT.png
    On to the next venue! Spa treatment! At this point it was late evening. They all had pedicures and massages
    zYr0OL2.png
    CFx3ODy.png
    vL7HcwK.png
    Bachelor Party
    So what were the guys doing? They wanted to walk on the wild side for one evening. They traveled to Windenberg to check out the fabled vampire bar, Narwhal Arms. The place was locally owned but rumor had it vampires actually hung out there at night.
    I have it set as a vampire hangout
    They guys danced for a bit hKKfhr4.png
    Dustin ordered a round of ales for the group Pl68nsi.png
    Over the course of the night they did get to meet some vampires! Ripp introduced himself to 2, a guy named Griffin Morecombe and Malia Intent. Griffin was looking really scary here DYea0Vo.png
    Miles worked up the courage to introduce himself to one named Jasper Overstreet Ibnm59y.png
    Jasper started complaining about how tired he was to Casey and Miles upp34fO.png
    Dustin said hello to Joanna Fontenot (she’s one of my main sims:)
    kSyBFkd.png
    They talked for a minute. Her much older brother Griffin was bored to tears mYSFXfD.png
    He’s about 350 yrs old, I created Griffin and his father in CAS when I first got Sims 4 and played both through 15 sim generations in one save. I consider him as ancient lol
    Miles decided to liven up the party with a keg. Once he finally got it tapped, they had fun TA8Glt2.png
    Malia looks like she was having a great time anyway. Griffin and Joanna flew home IY8zVSj.png
    Graduation and Wedding Bells!
    It was the last semester for most of them. Parvati still had one more to go and so did Jocelyn. But they had a graduation ceremony UPRQHRv.png
    Aubrey and Miles wedding was early one Saturday morning
    Everyone assembled at San Myshuno meadows park. Parvati was really happy to see Rocky
    YKKxn7V.png
    Dustin was standing in as Miles' best man. Casey for whatever reason didn’t come even though he was invited? Parvati and Jocelyn were Aubrey’s best maids. OS69z4A.png
    Miles guests was a small party. Just his parents Lily and Victor. Victor looks really bored here lol 1VmvQWK.png
    But he does have a lot of friends!
    Aubrey and Miles were exchanging their vows UBHMBsc.png
    Aubrey comes from a huge family. She’s one of the middle children of 5. I was feeling really bad for her because they were exchanging vows when her family finally showed up a day late and a dollar short. ztPactR.png
    But they got there.
    They were finally married! TNrpZCX.png
    The family congratulated the newly weds. Aubrey hugged her mom Meredith Roswell 0NzWEAb.png
    And her dad Ted rh8DPto.png

Victor congratulated his son. X8hdeJq.png
    Lily loves her son and is very proud of him, but she isn’t the huggy type. I was cracking up because Victor put the moves on her lol SeguhNA.png
    Rocky and Parvati are so cute. THPf2IO.png
    Its Go Time!
    After the wedding was over, I transferred Dustin and Casey to Casey’s childhood home in Brindleton Bay. I need to add another wing on so they don’t bother Brent and Brant. I plan on doing a tropical wedding for them!
    Miles and Aubrey moved in with Victor and Lily Feng of course. I like to keep the heirs within the family home.
    Jocelyn moved back home to her childhood home, the Caliente household home in Oasis Springs. Ripp moved in with her, She lives there with her parents and grandparents. She has one more semester to go and plans on commuting in to class. Jocelyn and Ripp will take care of the baby, but her parents and grandparents will help out until she graduates. She has a few more days to go before she gives birth…
    oHXjcl4.png
    Or not. She went into labor early. Ripp took her to the hospital qUKtODS.png
    They rushed her into delivery. Dr. Circe Beaker attended the birth. Ripp was freaking out O1JGQCZ.png
    Circe asked him to get out of the way. It seemed like the birth was taking forever 6WBmSmZ.png
    Finally, baby Lester Bachelor (he has his mom’s maiden name) was born.
    Ripp is a very proud father u2vbWif.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    UGH.
    I was playing my game when my laptop got a Blue Screen of Death! No idea why. So I lost all progress I’d made. Not a huge amount happened, really. Well, apart from Peter mastering the Piano skill and reaching the top of the Entertainer career, but I can replicate that.
  • CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited February 2021
    Ephram is a daddy. Him and his daughter, Sage. She has her grandpa's hair (Ephram's dad, Dawson, is the grandson of the Pancakes, so Sage is their great-great-granddaughter).
    Jzh5yXa.png

Erin proposed to her high school sweetheart, Ronan Landgraab. I think he's the grandson of Malcolm Landgraab or one of the twins his parents had in my game, but I'm not 100% since my Landgraab tree seems to be incomplete.
    QhF3wFn.png

They're a beautiful couple. <3 The guests were all late to the ceremony, though.
    NzCPuYC.png

Their love couldn't wait.
    qim7yy2.png
    CeziucB.png

Delia was occupied in the bathroom during her niece's wedding, because she realized she's with child from a one-night stand. Oh, dear.
    IKa5GPd.png

Erin is also pregnant and expecting twins. Looks like I'll be having three babies in one household again! (Delia's sister and Erin's mom, Dakota, was pregnant at the same time as her cousin Brianna, who had twins - Emersyn and Evelyn. Enid, Emersyn, and Evelyn grew up together).
    After a whirlwind romance, Mordecai moved in with his new girlfriend, Mara.

zJ6j6A2.png

A few nights later they decided to catch up with Pendragon & the girl he had been dating for a while. They stopped off at one of the city food stalls, before sitting down for a catch up and chat.

et668o0.png

Miko explained that her roommates were driving her crazy. She couldn't get any work done with her charity group with all their comings and goings. "You and Pendragon could always move in with us," Mordecai suggested, "splitting the rent between four of us would be a big help, and besides that me and Pendragon don't like to be apart for too long. I miss having my brother around."
    "It's a twin thing," Pendragon explained.

GljHKNm.png

The next week Pendragon helped Miko pack up her stuff, and they moved in with Mordecai and Mara. It was so good for the brothers to be back together. They talked for hours.

ho2sLCr.png

The girls sat on the couch watching their partners interact. "Wow, I think they could talk underwater if they wanted," Miko laughed.
    "Must be that twin thing. Hey have you noticed we both have the same hair colour."
    "Wait, don't tell me," Miko replied, "It's a twin thing!"

h1pOFQo.png

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited February 2021
    Some fun in San Myshuno today.
    First of all, we had Fool's Day, so Pierce Delgato pranked the landlord.
    rIaAlF0.png
    Fortunately he had a sense of humor about it.

My San Myshuno family is also the one assigned to make sure I experience the City Living content, so Pierce has the City Native aspiration. He got stuck on it for a long time because he couldn't give away an apartment key while they lived in the Old Salt House.

I tried the resident key option that came later, but it didn't work. I moved them into the 3 story apartment in uptown after Athena died and I don't really like it so they'll be moving to a penthouse next rotation. They're my wealthiest family and could easily afford it, I just wasn't sure he'd be able to give away an apartment key there either so I did this. And then gave their son a storyline that required them to stay in Uptown until the end of this rotation.

Anyway, more of Pierce and his wife Amelia living the City life under this spoiler.
    The aspiration required Pierce to try a bubble blower, so he went to the art center on his day off. May as well give this a try.
    qxu1VcT.png

Didn't go particularly well.
    1lJ8e6N.png

Afterwards he told Amelia's niece, who showed up because the kids in this family do that at art centers (club gatherings), some kind of dramatic story because I figured the bubbles would give him a but of dramatic flair.
    zG3ZFkP.png

Amelia was my first sim to max the singing skill and has won two karaoke contests. They now have a microphone in the home for her.
    l77qCCy.png

Pierce used it to practice when no one else was home. The aspiration also required him to build that skill.
    mFDCfrx.png

When Amelia got home he celebrated reaching level 3 by serenading her. I can't decide if she looks touched or disturbed.
    A2StLgo.png

Either way it ended well for him.
    ddsstML.png
    2mNsTRy.png

Pierce's preferred hobby is actually working out, which is conveniently also a career requirement.
    Sometimes he seems to happy about it.
    1yxedMm.png

Here he makes a face more of us can identify with strength training.
    aics7bB.png

Sometimes he just admires the views, which are after all the best part of the apartment.
    8UjVoSF.png

Also, I forgot, or didn't know, that looking out the window was an actual activity. Isn't any different from viewing art, but I thought it was a nice touch. Maybe they only do it in tall buildings and I've been playing them in the Old Salt House for so long I forgot.

I'll have to make sure to have them play the week with the Humor and Hijinks festival next week, as Pierce can't advance without that.

In the meantime, Amelia has been working on the recipe collection, as well as the chopstick savvy and spice hound traits. So one day when her siblings randomly stopped by and played video games with her son...
    dfaI2Tt.png
    (That's Finnian and Ivy. Not sure I've posted any pictures of Finnian's adult makeover yet)

Amelia suddenly remembered she had sisters, and they had a club, and so they went out to my fancy Asian restaurant in San Myshuno. I included all of the dishes that can be considered Asian, so Amelia could order something that she hadn't tried yet that required chopsticks. And also see her sisters and sisters in law. Except Evie, because I forget this club so often that they have never earned enough points to add the 8th member.

Anyway, we started out with this group, which for some reason did not include Holly.
    g56hG3T.png

Then they all got up to fawn over some random celebrity, and gave up their table in the process. And when I got them seated again, Morgan had changed into her other formal wear, which was her wedding dress. But also Holly showed up! And Cordelia sat down (if you have never had a vampire who always moves as a bat show up at a restaurant... it is a whole thing... basically they never stay in one place for long before poofing off to interact with something else... so many puffs of black smoke, but they do sit down and eat once food is served).
    9xWR81i.png

Due to relationship culling, the bane of the rotational player's existence, Amelia had to reintroduce herself to her sisters in law Morgan and Cassandra. For some reason everyone really seemed happy to see her and Cassandra meet again.
    BhBrsfs.png

Here's dinner from various angles. My favorite is whatever point Gillian was making that required pointing at the table.
    dWurgwH.png
    lpyhOWA.png
    1WQdxIt.png
    ZdmAhll.png
    Cass didn't fit at their table because when I had them reseated after the celebrity interruption I expected Holly not to be there like the previous time and didn't request the larger table. But she did seem engaged in the conversation anyway.

There's a random urn on the balcony at this restaurant. I suspect it had to do with the fact that Pufferfish Nigiri was on the menu. Reminded me of @DoodlyDoofus 's game.
    fSnACz5.png

So that's what the adults in this household were up to. I'll have to add the teen antics later as it is getting close to time for dinner. Happy simming all!
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    I apologize for not showing many pictures during the wartimes. As I mentioned in an other thread, I rarely get enough opportunities to make good pictures during the university gameplay and the game programming denied to me that the madeover sims stay long enough for playing a part in this story.

1940-1941

Hans keep studying in the university, now harder than ever.

Ywkc5V4.png

H5tHZ1D.png

Meanwhile the war continues around the world. I make and will do for every household a deathroll considered, but I can do it only during the weekend, after finishing Hans homework and other stuff, to hold the grades.
    Right now for the german deathtoll I roll a 20 dice 1 - 6 means death, it doesn't matter if woman, man or child. I will deal with the surving soldiers as prisinors of war after the end of ww2 in a separate roll. Sometime only one sim died sometimes more, sometimes I just spare the child and send it to the orphanage. MCCC had produced so many new sims during the game session, it cost a lot of time to kill them, but these sims deserves a tombstone, but with time it's becoming depressive to watch it. When the war will come back to the aggressor, I will also do a deathroll to the remaining family.

In the spoiler are a few pictures of the results.
    2lbf2GB.png
    Zs98V4J.png
    BLWXwtI.png
    378ajo6.png
    edited February 2021
    Daeria called a gathering of her her Spellcaster's group, and then confessed an ulterior motive to her Dad. Her and Larissa had planned a surprise wedding.

JNchCD4.png

As everyone changed into their formal clothes, Daeria realised there was something they had completely forgotten in all of their surprise planning - to actually propose. Larissa rectified that, much to her soon to be father in law's bemusement. (spoiler cut for Grim out of uniform)
    z6pKHkn.png

Marriage proposals out the way, the wedding could go ahead.

8ch09mR.png

After they exchanged their vows, Daeria and Larissa prepared to brew their first potion together as spouses, in honour of this next stage in their lives together.

yKViEXY.png

Returning from the wedding, Grim decided to paint a suitably romantic themed picture as a present to his daughter and her now wife.

inP6xo0.png

Of course weddings mean wedding nights, and wedding nights sometimes mean new additions to the family. Welcome Amber and Jet Reaper (and if we have any fellow practicing wiccans here, yes the names are a reference).
    kXqCfwD.png

hXrhRov.png

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello everyone it been ages since I posted here, I finally got a new computer and life has settled down. I've been keeping up and awesomeing along the way!

I will return to my stories with recap in toll soon,

For now, I did a lot of CC testing, some I posted on the other thread, but here I will post them all :)

I was testing out CC for kids and toddlers today.

Here is a few for toddlers items from Around the sims.

This little guy is a test sim but he is cute! This is a booster seat and a bottle I like this because it gives you the ability to play toddlers a bit younger or older in my head :)
    50970884413_2b9546dc43_k.jpg
    50970884483_a19f3d59cd_k.jpg

This is a little juice pouch.
    50971684627_355bc1297b_k.jpg

More Under the cut

Some kids things!
    This is a reskin of the dollhouse but I think it is cute.
    50970881948_0946aff11e_k.jpg

Boy sim: "That is not how you play!"

Girl sim: "Jeez! Okay!"
    50970881948_0946aff11e_k.jpg
    50970881728_373fc2a651_k.jpg

Since they could not get along inside time for outside! These bikes are from Pandasama, helmets and pads are from somewhere.
    50971681367_d548903fa6_k.jpg
    50970880578_ef954cc9a6_k.jpg
    50971681187_d0c1f93fac_k.jpg

Lastly was some roller-blades.
    This is from littlemissam skate anywhere.

Oh boy poor girl looks like she is going to crash!
    50971679837_0abaa6915a_k.jpg

She soon got the hang of it and the little guy seems to be a pro at sports.
    50970879063_9be16a897f_k.jpg
    50970878818_c5df095461_k.jpg
    edited February 2021
    Not a story update, but this was still worth sharing. Technically, the death didn't happen, or I can replicate it for the sentiment. I also noticed that the butler doesn't appear to be taking care of the laundry, so I might need to summon bonehilda in the future.

Anyways, here's Jade and Juniper, the earth elemental twins, together. One is a fledgling vampire while the other is a merboy. While one enjoys the sun, the other prefers the moonlight.

50972537562_6bd8c7e6a4_b.jpg

Here's Dylan and Zeph, the twins, doing their secret handshake.

50971732233_02fe3abc25_b.jpg

These two brothers gravitate toward each other in support of the other. They are definitely the type of twins to have that unique twin bond, like the ability to know what the other is thinking, complete each other's sentences, and etc. In many ways, Juniper and Jade share a similar bond, but they are more different, almost too different.

50971732263_a936da828c_c.jpg

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of having Jade use the Waterslide of Death during the day (No lies, the waterslide is an excellent way to kill a sim whether its freezing temperatures or a vampire in the sun.)

50971732218_a9af68eea0_h.jpg

Now, Juniper is the Earth Elemental of Plants, and he had a means to save other sims from death. I think this ability from gardening is fitting for twins divided by the time of day. While Dylan and Zeph support each other by working together, Juniper and Jade can support each other by using the abilities they have in relation to day and night.

50972421616_37facd2a30_b.jpg
    50972529212_4fb3beffb4_b.jpg

The interaction worked, but the game experienced severe lag that glitched all the sims including death. I hit reset object, and that resulted in me accidentally deleting Jade. So, time will be going in reverse and Jade will be alive. She's been working on becoming a good vampire, so I've had to micromanage her a bit. I think I can do a better story update later, and I think I might remove the haunted house lot type. The haunted house lot type works, but the Zalia Shores Lot is so big with soooo many different elements to it, I mean, there are two kitchens/ dining rooms, 7 or 8 studies, a pool that serves as a family bedroom, volcanic eruptions, island spirits, a garden, party room, butler quarters, outdoor lab, and a secret agent headquarters complete with a bio scan locked door for Calum.... I think the added hauntings just puts too much into one lot.

So, Jade eneded up dying while waiting to use the water slide just before the sun set. If she dies from sun exposure again, I'll make sure Juniper is close by to save her, but I'm undecided if I should force it to happen or not.

50972529197_bc400f858d_k.jpg

Also, I'm not adding the laundry to the lot, again, too much in one lot. I'm going to replay through winterfest without the haunted house lot type. I'm hoping that this helps to ease the burden of playing while the sims are at home. I just need to think of a reason why the house is less haunted, and I may have a few ideas.

Edit: I may adjust Juniper's facial details a bit. His cheeks look off to me.
    edited February 2021
    @Becka28 The "and the furry died" line made me laugh. I know death isn't funny, but the timing...
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    edited February 2021
    My teen sim on the left is trying to hook up with the girl on the right. All is going fine until his twin sister gets in the way and sits in the middle:
    0qnR3D8.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited February 2021
    Quin and Rohan
    previous - their wedding <3

Last update Quin and Rohan got married. My biggest stress was what surname they would go for...........

Quin is a Landgraab just because I named each child in the challenge with the surname of which premade fathered them (to avoid any issues if they show up in other saves). I don't think Quin was particularly attached to his surname as everyone in the family has different names. I also think that Rohan wasn't exactly definite that he wanted to keep his surname -I think Rohan and Quin would want to share a surname, whatever they settled on. It seems to be who they are.

I tried to combine their names but Landberry wasn't exciting and Eldergraab just sounds wrong! (other combinations gave me Landelder or Elderland which sounds like a terribly commercial nursing home and Berrygraab or Graabberry sound like manouevres that belong in mods we can't mention here LOL)

SO, lacking inspiration for anything else, I let the game decide and MCC decided they were the Elderberrys.

Beowoof continues to rule the household and demand all the attention.
    PhECj2Y.png

Quin is totally besotted with this tiny terror.
    rqtql1A.png

And Rohan (they have the sentiments to prove it ;) )
    L0rrwuS.png

So their life was pretty much as usual in the save... they are delaying the honeymoon until Rohan gets his final promotion. At the top of the education career they only work 3 days a week so it will be easy to spend a lot of time on honeymoon.
    4YJTAP0.png

Not a teeny, tiny pupper anymore....
    Beowoof aged up which meant Quin could start walking him and training him.
    IArGgM8.png
    For a stubborn and disobedient dog he did really well at this stuff - I think because he has such a high relationship with Quin.
    wXlaABy.png
    uhWhRxK.png
    Oh no - someone was living homeless in the park - Timber! you are a worry to your Father.
    AkdNzN4.png
    bHYRQaz.png
    Happy doggy kisses
    sbGPgVX.png
    This is as close to a baby as Quin can get at present.
    M2eECm2.png
    Seeing his little legs go a million miles an hour to keep up with Quin cracks me up. But Beowoof loves going for walks.
    UysX2Ug.png
    Beowoof has plenty of love to go around
    tGdnWTK.png
    and they are .. THAT... couple - they let their dog run wild in the posh restaurant - pee may have been created and rolled in.
    71dFEG7.png
    But they had more important business like flirting to concentrate on.
    y6rlSxu.png

So life continued as normal..
    cute couple shot (we need more interactions! like cuddle in bed)
    UIamzGi.png
    Quin wanted to surprise Rohan with a gourmet breakfast
    RIhrHFH.png
    But Rohan surprised him with a breakfast feast of his own - the food was awful but Quin didn't let on.
    OhkOLko.png
    It is difficult to keep them out of their swimsuits.
    oMI9DAy.png
    and the soccer playing never stops
    0H4pi5C.png
    except for various bed and shower related activities
    tcZSEgC.png
    Beowoof has radar for when Rohan and Quin are enjoying a private moment and comes dashing in from anywhere to bark at them.
    RtnUbiM.png

Gym visit (please note this could be triggering - some low level verbal harrassment/ physical intimdation - nothing really serious happens in the sims but it upset me a bit - I didn't do this the game did)
    Quin is always surrounded by the paparazzi when they go out
    i5dABXg.png
    Paka'a hates Quin but he has been consistently building a high friendship with Rohan at the gym.
    gu6OGSE.png
    Paka'a keeps on getting flirty but Rohan doesn't see it and just thinks he has a good friend to confide in.
    Z8cd1xc.png
    I am glad I am not that punching bag
    aWpwE4w.png
    There was a new paparazzo at the gym that Quin had never seen before - Quin thought nothing of it
    TAhuQKL.png
    but when he went down to change The guy cornered him in the bathroom and wouldn't let Quin out
    GGr3bX4.png
    then he called another guy in and both of them started asking Quin to give them a private show for the cameras
    HQnAIbd.png
    Quin was scared as no one else was in the change rooms - they continued pressing him to do things for the cameras that Quin was highly uncomfortable with
    x4VbR9g.png
    Finally they heard a person coming down thestairs and they left Quin feeling upset and shaken..
    DoRpkBZ.png
    He was embarrassed and didn't want Rohan to know but Rohan noticed something was up the second he saw Quin
    k6eg9Hs.png
    He couldn't believe he had been having a good time with his friend while Quin was in danger
    48wUSdz.png
    He reassured Quin he would never let them get near him again
    TaMRXok.png

Final bits and pieces
    Quin was still acting weird when they got home
    GUMc8IN.png
    He wanted to know if it was his fault, had he caused it by how he presented himself online or had he been sending a message when he posed for the photographers...... he just felt like if he had just been different it wouldn't have happened
    cwj6TpJ.png
    Rohan was both furious at the papparazzi aand sad for Quin
    DRLuolz.png
    He reassured Quin that it wouldn't have mattered who he was, how he dressed or what he had said or did - this was a them issue not a Quin issue. Quin had no fault in this at all. They had just seen a chance and taken it and they were just horrible guys.
    N8sNFBV.png
    Quin felt a weight off his shoulders, he hated to have thought that Rohan somehow thought less of him.
    LJtBHK4.png
    Rohan encouraged Quin to keep going out in public - it was encouraging that the majority of attention was positive and sweet (Caleb always fan boys for whoever my current sims are - at least he doesn't break in to their lot!) Quin still felt tense about being away from the safety of home.
    PryRFod.png
    Beowoof helped with the anxiety
    4qia5Yd.png
    as did seeing your old nanny playing surprisingly excellent violin
    pIyvEtF.png
    They ran into Morgyn who pretended not to see them...which was just as well - Quin wasn't in any state to deal with Morgyn today. The sunglasses are a curent glitch in my game - all the NPCs keep wearing them.
    k5cRiAe.png
    They rocked out gleefully at Karaoke - which was surprisingly fan free....
    rAopY5P.png
    One of Quin's sons came in and pulled this face - he knew what the fans knew -Quin (and Rohan) may have lots of high skills but singing definetely isn't one of them (at all - owww my ears)
    QDVvmyr.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top