Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Around The World in 80 Days.. ATTENTION TheMatteo0, PLEASE see page 77

Comments

• Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh my, what an AMAZING contest!!! So sad now that I missed all this while I was away from the forum. All the entries are looking absolutely fabulous, and there's just so much fascinating info and background info here about places from around the world! 8)

A BIG thank you to Hidehi for sharing your winnings with me and to Gr1zzly for delivering them! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Congratulations again for placing third in the residential lot section and first with your presentation!

Thank you Terry and Blacksheba for hosting this fantastic contest, as well as all the wonderful sponsors and judges who made all this possible!!!
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited July 2014
    gr1zzly wrote:
    Hidehi wrote:
    Terry and Sharon thank you so very much for hosting this fabulous contest!! It has been an absolutely amazing journey! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I've had a blast from a laid back start to a panic stricken finish and to have my presentation find your approval and my 'Painted Ladies' reaching a placement has been such an uplifting and awesome experience ... I really can't thank you and all the other wonderful judges enough.

My sincere thank you also goes to all the sponsors who will now have the big task to make the distribution of our winnings possible! :D

Gift shopping was lots of fun :D ... but I must admit my head is spinning right now and I can only hope I haven't overspent. :roll:
    Ami my dear sponsor I know that wishlists are constantly changing so I hope the numbers I dotted down are still correct by the time you will start the deliveries, if not I hope it will not be too much trouble for you to find alternative gifts. Thank you ever so much for making this possible!! :mrgreen: ... and if there should be any sp left over I trust you will be able to find one more deserving person to give another gift to.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=babi74766
    No 2, 8, 15 = 250sp

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=BreeMiles
    No 54, 56, 82, 83, 84 = 290sp

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Corwim
    No 25, 30, 32 = 250sp

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=duyguugudur
    No 64 = 75sp

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=aviamoldavia
    No 3 = 75 sp

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Erja888
    No 1, 2, 5, 16, 18 = 250sp

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Rockleyfamily
    No 10, 42, 44 = 225sp

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=YellowJane
    No 1, 2, 3, 12 = 300sp

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=TarynTempestwind
    No 1, 2, 3 = 200sp

and a little something for myself too please :oops:

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Hidehi
    No 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 = 150sp

PS.: An extremely loud 'Hip hip hooray' for our dearest always encouraging cheerleader Rose! You are just amazing!!! :shock: :mrgreen: :thumbup: x

All gifted except TarynTempestw. No wishlist.

PUPPY POWER. :evil: :twisted:

Thanks a mill for sharing your winnings with me Hidehi xxx Love the items! Thanks a mill Gr1z for gifting me! xx Happy Friday!
  • Options
    aviamoldaviaaviamoldavia Posts: 143 Member
    edited July 2014
    thank you so much to AIRIS6962 and Hidehi for sharing your winnings with me! i love my gifts. :)
  • Options
    StephBEStephBE Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations to all the winners, including the very talented walkingstick!! :mrgreen: Thank you so much for sharing your winnings with me, I was so surprised, but super happy as well! :D And I'm really pleased that your sister is back home now and I wish her a speedy recovery!! :D

And thank you to ErnesaT for gifting me those wonderful items and to the hosts of this amazing contest too!!! :D

wedding%20thank%20you%20banner%20for%20showersweddings%20-%20gold-%20vintage%20appearance-f50451.jpg

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,147 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks everyone for the kind words about my sister. She is on the mend and should be out of hospital in a week so we are all really happy.

I'd like my winnings to go to the following people please.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sandraelle 300sp
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Rockleyfamily 300sp
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=snowdove58 300sp
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=duyguugudur 300sp
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=StephBE 200sp
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=BreeMiles 200sp

Thanks Terry for another great competition. I was amazed by the level of all the entries. Thanks to the judges and sponsors too. Without you all it couldn't have happened!

First off, I'm very sorry to hear about your sister being in Intensive Care Walkingstick, but glad to know that she's now at home and on the mend.

I've been a little MIA from the forums, so I'm sorry it's taken me so long to notice that you shared some of your winnings with me, but thank you so very much, I really appreciate it. And thank you to gr1zzly for gifting.

And a big congrats for your 3rd place win on your Dubrovnik community lot, I thought it was very expertly done and you very much deserved the win.

And congrats to all of the other winners. I would have liked to have entered this amazing contest, but have had a lot going on in my life these past 6 months and didn't think I could devote the time to such a huge undertaking. But great contest TnT_Terry and such an amazing prize pool!!!

• Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you gr1zzly and Ernesa!

I'm happy to say that my sister is back home and should make a full recovery. Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

So sorry to hear about your sister being in the hospital hon, but am so glad she was able to go home. I hope her road to recovery goes smoothly and she gets back to her normal self and a happy life as soon as possible. Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers :wink:

I will try to run this one more time, but it will have to wait until the fall as I will be traveling back to the US for the month of September, so hope to see you back again if I do.

squishy hugs
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    aminovasaminovas Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello everyone, I am SO SORRY I have been AWOL: I am not online much these days and when I am I am rarely on the forums or email, so, THANK YOU Terry for the reminder message. EDITED TO ADD: err.. I am confused, as it looks like (now I am a good partway through gifting) that someone else stepped in? Well I am very sorry to cause such a mix up. I feel bad to bias the winnings, but happy to be gifting anyone at all. I hope that since everyone is splitting up their winnings anyways that no one will feel too badly. :oops:

Anyways... this is what I wrote out for the winners I gifted

I have gifted Hidehi's list! Here are the details:

Dear Hidehi, I did the best to match with what I guessed your intentions were! I am so extremely sorry it took me so long to get here and get gifting. I do hope I got it all done right and that these can be enjoyed! I gifted everyone except you (150sp) and TarynTempestwind (200sp), as your wishlists are empty. If I don't hear back in the next few days what you would like, I will start gifting items from the store until I find someting you don't have :)
    Otherwise, this is how I gifted your simspoints:

to babi74766 for a total of 250sp total
    Pint-Sized Bavarian Topper for 50 sp
    Flip for 75 sp
    The Cleaner for 75 sp
    Straw Boater Hat for Boys 50 sp

to BreeMile's for 290 sp total
    (I think you were selecting all from the same set? I couldn't get it quite even so I threw in a couple SPs extra :) )
    woven blanket chair 45
    fou directions table 40
    traveling wind coffee table 52
    longhouse dresser 48
    morning star door 102
    moon over water mirror 30

Corwim for 250 sp total
    I gifted from the Old Mill Set:
    garden tools 25
    cluster of fireflies light 25
    mason jars 25
    Jars of Electric fireflies 25
    stone gate 25
    stone fence 25
    dried up well 25
    rock steady fence 25
    Pebble Henge 25
    Hay Now Cart 25

duguugudur for 75 sp total
    Novelty Office Chair collection 75 sp

avaimoldavia for 75 sp total
    Pretty Pearls Outfit for 75 sp

Erja888 for 250 sp total
    Bochka Pavillion 50
    Onion Dome Roof Topper 50
    Onion Dome Tower 50
    Boyar Hat 100

Rockleyfamily for 225 SP total
    ambassador's assistant 75
    bridgette skirt 75
    crisp coat and glove 75

YellowJane for 300 sp total
    (I gifted from the Hot Summer Nights set)
    The Alana 100
    Musketeer Shirt 75
    Jumper 75
    kady shorts 75

Not yet Gifted:
    TarynTempestwind for 200 sp
    You for 150 sp

Update 2: walkingstick is gifted!

Dear Walkingstick, I am so sorry to hear of your sisters news but incredibly grateful and relieved to hear she is doing ok! Big hug to you. Again, I apologize for taking forever and a day to get around to gifting everyone. I divied up your points as follows:

Sandraelle for 300sp total:
    Three's a Crowd Ceiling Light 25 sp
    four directions table 40 sp
    teepee chair 65 sp
    dancing deer coffee table 70
    traveling wind cofee table 52
    pueblo bed 52

Rockleyfamily for 300 sp total:
    stanke bookshelf 75
    tropical table 50
    mirror study #4 75
    suspending suspender 75
    northern lights 25

Snowdove for 300 sp total:
    prep school uniform for girls 75
    ki-mini kimono 75
    banrasi end table 50
    casually business blazer 50
    rice paper shoji screens 50

duyguugudur for 300 sp total:
    hip chair 100
    brainy desk 100
    mother russia double window 100

StephBE for 200 sp total:
    bandana 75
    baker man 75
    banded collar jacket 75

BreeMiles for 200 sp total:
    Spikey and Suave for boys 50
    Sun Dress with Necklace 75
    Little Bows 75

And for Trishaanne: I will get you, my little pretty...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2014

I'm happy to say that my sister is back home and should make a full recovery. Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

What an awesome new Walkingstick!! Happy for you! :)
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2014
    [quote=************** everyone, I am SO SORRY I have been AWOL: I am not online much these days and when I am I am rarely on the forums or email, so, THANK YOU Terry for the reminder message. EDITED TO ADD: err.. I am confused, as it looks like (now I am a good partway through gifting) that someone else stepped in? Well I am very sorry to cause such a mix up. I feel bad to bias the winnings, but happy to be gifting anyone at all. I hope that since everyone is splitting up their winnings anyways that no one will feel too badly. :oops:

Dear Walkingstick, I am so sorry to hear of your sisters news but incredibly grateful and relieved to hear she is doing ok! Big hug to you. Again, I apologize for taking forever and a day to get around to gifting everyone. I divied up your points as follows:

hip chair 100
    brainy desk 100

[/quote]

:shock: :shock: OMG, aminovas can you take them back, thank you very very much but i had been already gifted by Nesa on behalf of you!and i am feeling sooo guilty :oops: :oops: I really liked the things you had chosen!!

Glad that you are doing ok! :D
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited July 2014
    Dearest Ami, no need to apologize ... it's just so great to read that you are ok!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: ... We were all rather worried about you!

You have my sincere thank yous and big hugs for gifting people on my list again. :D This is such an absolutely fabulous surprise. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have already been gifted by the lovely gr1zzly so there is no need for any more ... a placement for my residential build and first for my presentation in this awesome contest was fantastic enough. :D

Thank you again my friend and I hope very much that your road to a good recovery will be as short as possible. :D xxx
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi aminovas, good to see you back. Thanks for gifting my nominees again! They are all lovely people, so I'm sure they'll appreciate the extra surprise!
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,147 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi aminovas, good to see you back. Thanks for gifting my nominees again! They are all lovely people, so I'm sure they'll appreciate the extra surprise!

Oh my goodness, I just logged in to discover more gifts in my inbox from aminovas (via walkingstick) so I came here because I was confused. I see now that aminovas was doing her gifting even though I already received them from gr1zzly. So thank you so much aminovas for the surprise gifts, but it doesn't feel right that I'm getting more gifts. :oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks again walkingstick for your generosity in sharing your winnings with us!!!! :):):)
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited July 2014
    My goodness, I see I have been double gifted :mrgreen: Thank you very much,aminovas :mrgreen: Thank you again walkingstick for sharing :mrgreen:
  • Options
    babi74766babi74766 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited August 2014

I would like to that my good friend Hidehi for sharing her winnings with me she is so kind and sweet with a heart of gold….luv her, I also would like to thank the sponsors and judges of the “Around the World in 80 Days” what a great concept and an awesome contest. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited August 2014
    :shock: I've been double gifted. Thanks to gr1zzly and aminovas. It was a very nice surprise!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited August 2014

You're welcome. I'm glad things are looking up for your sister.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited August 2014
    StephBE wrote:
    Congratulations to all the winners, including the very talented walkingstick!! :mrgreen: Thank you so much for sharing your winnings with me, I was so surprised, but super happy as well! :D And I'm really pleased that your sister is back home now and I wish her a speedy recovery!! :D

And thank you to ErnesaT for gifting me those wonderful items and to the hosts of this amazing contest too!!! :D

wedding%20thank%20you%20banner%20for%20showersweddings%20-%20gold-%20vintage%20appearance-f50451.jpg

You're welcome :mrgreen:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    [quote=************** everyone, I am SO SORRY I have been AWOL: I am not online much these days and when I am I am rarely on the forums or email, so, THANK YOU Terry for the reminder message. EDITED TO ADD: err.. I am confused, as it looks like (now I am a good partway through gifting) that someone else stepped in? Well I am very sorry to cause such a mix up. I feel bad to bias the winnings, but happy to be gifting anyone at all. I hope that since everyone is splitting up their winnings anyways that no one will feel too badly. :oops:

Dear Hidehi, I did the best to match with what I guessed your intentions were! I am so extremely sorry it took me so long to get here and get gifting. I do hope I got it all done right and that these can be enjoyed! I gifted everyone except you (150sp) and TarynTempestwind (200sp), as your wishlists are empty. If I don't hear back in the next few days what you would like, I will start gifting items from the store until I find someting you don't have :)
    Otherwise, this is how I gifted your simspoints:

to babi74766 for a total of 250sp total
    Pint-Sized Bavarian Topper for 50 sp
    Flip for 75 sp
    The Cleaner for 75 sp
    Straw Boater Hat for Boys 50 sp

to BreeMile's for 290 sp total
    (I think you were selecting all from the same set? I couldn't get it quite even so I threw in a couple SPs extra :) )
    woven blanket chair 45
    fou directions table 40
    traveling wind coffee table 52
    longhouse dresser 48
    morning star door 102
    moon over water mirror 30

Corwim for 250 sp total
    I gifted from the Old Mill Set:
    garden tools 25
    cluster of fireflies light 25
    mason jars 25
    Jars of Electric fireflies 25
    stone gate 25
    stone fence 25
    dried up well 25
    rock steady fence 25
    Pebble Henge 25
    Hay Now Cart 25

avaimoldavia for 75 sp total
    Pretty Pearls Outfit for 75 sp

Erja888 for 250 sp total
    Bochka Pavillion 50
    Onion Dome Roof Topper 50
    Onion Dome Tower 50
    Boyar Hat 100

Rockleyfamily for 225 SP total
    ambassador's assistant 75
    bridgette skirt 75
    crisp coat and glove 75

YellowJane for 300 sp total
    (I gifted from the Hot Summer Nights set)
    The Alana 100
    Musketeer Shirt 75
    Jumper 75
    kady shorts 75

Not yet Gifted:
    TarynTempestwind for 200 sp
    You for 150 sp

Sandraelle for 300sp total:
    Three's a Crowd Ceiling Light 25 sp
    four directions table 40 sp
    teepee chair 65 sp
    dancing deer coffee table 70
    traveling wind cofee table 52
    pueblo bed 52

Rockleyfamily for 300 sp total:
    stanke bookshelf 75
    tropical table 50
    mirror study #4 75
    suspending suspender 75
    northern lights 25

Snowdove for 300 sp total:
    prep school uniform for girls 75
    ki-mini kimono 75
    banrasi end table 50
    casually business blazer 50
    rice paper shoji screens 50

hip chair 100
    brainy desk 100

StephBE for 200 sp total:
    bandana 75
    baker man 75
    banded collar jacket 75

BreeMiles for 200 sp total:
    Spikey and Suave for boys 50
    Sun Dress with Necklace 75
    Little Bows 75

And for Trishaanne: I will get you, my little pretty... [/quote]

Hey sweetie,I am just so happy that you are ok, we've all been so worried about you.It was so nice of you to gift all these simmers even after they were already gifted, super squishy hugz ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ATTENTION Matteo0

Please post your desires for your winnings of 2,700sps, I stopped by your wl and it seems to be empty, so if you own the store and wish to have others gifted, then please post links. I have tried repeatedly to contact you through emails and posting your simpage status to no avail, so I am giving this one more week as it's been over a month since the winners were announced. If you do not respond within a week your prize will be forfeited, I really hate doing this but I can't spend anymore time trying to get hold of you. I thank you again for your submission to this amazing journey around the world, here's to hoping you answer.

squishy hugz ;)

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    edited August 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Hello Terry :) I have posted on TheMatteo0 Creative Corner showcase thread to let him know, and I hope that he sees it.

Thanks very much for notifying me Rosemow, and I will get to doing that now Terry :). I haven't been on the website for a while and I had to delete my email unfortunately, so I'm sorry I didn't get your messages :)

EDIT: I have put some Items on my wish-list now if you can see them, thanks very much to everyone who joined in the event and you Terry for being such a fabulous organizer! I had like many people so much fun building the house and completing the furnishings. I can't wait to participate in future competitions like these either in the Sims 3 or maybe even in the upcoming Sims 4.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited August 2014
    Just a little nudge so Terry can see that Matteo stopped by. :D Yay!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Rose to the rescue once again :P
    Rosemow wrote;

Hello Terry I have posted on TheMatteo0 Creative Corner showcase thread to let him know, and I hope that he sees it.

Thank you so much for getting a hold of him hon, squishy hugz ;)

TheMatteo0 wrote:
    rosemow wrote:
    Hello Terry :) I have posted on TheMatteo0 Creative Corner showcase thread to let him know, and I hope that he sees it.

Thanks very much for notifying me Rosemow, and I will get to doing that now Terry :). I haven't been on the website for a while and I had to delete my email unfortunately, so I'm sorry I didn't get your messages :)

EDIT: I have put some Items on my wish-list now if you can see them, thanks very much to everyone who joined in the event and you Terry for being such a fabulous organizer! I had like many people so much fun building the house and completing the furnishings. I can't wait to participate in future competitions like these either in the Sims 3 or maybe even in the upcoming Sims 4.

Oh I am so happy you finally posted, and yeah I had a feeling something was up with your emails as I was getting links sent to me by your account. Just glad Rose found you and you have posted your wishes. I will gift these soon as it allows me to, seeing as the sight is wonky now due to maintenance. But rest assured I will send them all out. Hope you enjoy all your new build toys...squishy hugz

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Bump to hopefully preserve

Thank you so much hon, I never even knew about the move :o

gjmdPt7.png