Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights July 28th - A Week On The Sims Forums

EA_AbrilEA_Abril Posts: 24 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS JULY 28TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul everyone!

This week has been frantic, with a lot to explore and build up. I know I say it all the time, but what an expansion ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’—. It's only me, but my days appear to have been becoming shorter and shorter over the past few days, so I really feel I need a few more hours in the day ๐Ÿ˜…. So without more delay, let's get started with a some updates:

• How are your new horse creations coming along? Are you making a matching horse and sim? Do they look alike? If so, post a picture of the final results on @TheSims๐Ÿด & Would you like a glass of nectar? Have you ever attempted to make nectar? If so, please share all of your nectar making tips on @TheSims ๐Ÿท.

• Join us for the Buck Wild Takeover Stream this July 28th at 10AM PT. Watch as some of your favourite Simmers display their creations made with The Sims 4 #HorseRanch Expansion Pack! Run, don't walk, to Twitch. I can't wait! ๐Ÿคฉ

๐Ÿค To begin, I chose this image that made me chuckle every time I looked at it. Thank you, @permanentrose, for capturing this adorable moment... ๐Ÿค

fj5xbt45fkxq.jpg
First impressions, posted here by @permanentrose

The highlights of this week...
  • ๐Ÿ’› We begin with a fascinating thread, in which @ashcrash19 invites us to share your horse creations!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Show us how you customized your horses based on your favourite film, series, or TV show. I still can't decide between every possibility they give us, but for the moment, using the horn is a must; I just think it gives my horse a distinct look ๐Ÿ˜Ž. What about the colours, the various outfits, or the breed mix? I can't wait to see all of your creations and different combinations ๐ŸŽ.

• ๐Ÿ’™ We keep the spirit of our new EP because, to be honest, we can never have too much. So, in second place, I chose the large family Mustang Ranch presented to us by @Julchens77. This lovely residence was constructed not only for humans but also includes a stable for all of our new friendly animals ๐Ÿด. Plus, you can also train your horse at this amazing complex. Have you seen it? If not, go see it now... You will not be disappointed.

• ๐Ÿ’š Next, we have @Atreya33, who wants to know about the different recipes on the new nectars, which resulted in the creation of List of Nectar Recipes ๐Ÿฏ Do you already have a favourite? Is there one that has surprised you more than the others? Have you already found Roberto Crinkletop to tell you all the secrets? So far, apple nectar and grape nectar have been my favourites. I know they're easier to make, but it takes me back to my grandmother's house when I was a kid. On the other hand, I'm not sure about the potato one ๐Ÿ˜ I only know that it's not on the top of my list... In your case, would you try any of them? Do you have any recipes that you'd like to share?

• ๐Ÿงก Have you played The Sims 3's Moonlight Falls? @Katofhyrule12 recently discovered a bunch of video tutorials that helped her get back to this version of the game. So she decided to start a thread to collect tips and learn about your gaming experience. So, when I used to play it, I used to like creating rivalry between vampires and werewolves, and no matter who the families were, they always got along terribly. Until a few months ago, when I returned to play, I chose to make my main family as a union of all the supernatural, which I guess we could call a happy ending ๐Ÿ˜. So, how about you? Do you have any funny stories or experiences that you'd like to share?

• ๐Ÿ’œ We finish with a curious question from @ryouma17. What did you name your horse? This list has a number of interesting names... In my case, I started out by naming them after my pets, Tom and Jerry. But that didn't get me very far ๐Ÿ˜, so I decided to go with my favourite food, so right now include Chocolate, Spaghetti, and Cheese ๐Ÿง€. How about you? What names have you given them? Where do you get the inspiration for the names? Do you use names of people/animals from your family? Tell us...

And that's the end of this week's highlights. A pleasure as always to see all your stories and incredible creations. Have a great week full of simming. Talk to you soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

EA_Abril

Comments