Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    SimGuruNinja put up this pic. This wolf is pretty muscular.

Muscular.jpg

Reminds me of the wolves in Zootopia ;)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    So it looks like Rory and Kristopher are going to be the pack leaders?? (he is giving me serious new age cult leader vibes!).
    Will they be like The Sages and The Creature Keeper in that if you play them a new sim is picked to be the pack leader?

Ive still got my build and buy hat on and IM a little upset that we get no new kitchen cabinets...I know you dont always in a game pack but Vampires and RoM did and now I feel its unfair not to give werewolves some!LOL
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Muscular.jpg
    Reminds me of the wolves in Zootopia ;)

I love Zootopia. I keep waiting for a Zootopia 2.

Since the trailer has been released my kid loves to watch it, over and over and over... This is one pack I will be happy with when released. Then she can see them in action.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    The tweet from SimGuruNova showed a lone wolf with black fur standing by the fire with caption "some werewolves just want to watch the world burn". Possible he is Greg?
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    as a player the life state itself is not interesting i am buying the pack mostly for the buy build mode content and what in create a sims since as a player i will not be playing werewolves since I am not a supernatural player
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I'm getting a vibe between Beast star and Zootopia. It's for sure cute. I'm also curious on how customizable their wolf forms are?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,858 Member
    edited June 2022
    The tweet from SimGuruNova showed a lone wolf with black fur standing by the fire with caption "some werewolves just want to watch the world burn". Possible he is Greg?

Setting the Greg jokes off to the side for a second, it would make perfect sense. We haven't seen him, but that's how lone wolves are. They avoid crowds. If he wants to watch the world burn, he would be one too 'Beware Of'. He's a lone wolf because Rory and Khristopher's packs are too tame for him or not selective enough about who they grant the gift of Lycanthropy too. He's a werewolf purist who wants werewolves to embrace a wilder nature.
  • Options
    EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    edited June 2022
    SimGuruNova said that wolf by the fire was her simself as a wolf, not Greg.

However, I tend to think the general idea may apply. I still think Greg is a "lone wolf" and the werewolf that bit Lux in the beginning of the trailer.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited June 2022

However, I tend to think the general idea may apply. I still think Greg is a "lone wolf" and the werewolf that bit Lux in the beginning of the trailer.

That is no excuse @SimGuruNova you are now to become Greg *festive drumming*

That is ofcourse unless you name a new Greg :wink:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options

So we still haven't found him.

Here we go again reliving the search.

Greg is a groundhog, and this Groundhog Day.

• Options
    Simmingal wrote: »

That is no excuse @SimGuruNova you are now to become Greg *festive drumming*

That is ofcourse unless you name a new Greg :wink:

Since we're living a combination of Groundhog Day and Where's Waldo, maybe Greg is Bill Murray or Waldo who has become a werewolf?

• Options
    BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    I just want to say, I haven't been this excited about a Sims pack in a long time.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Maybe Greg is a dragon.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    Werescythe wrote: »
    My one concern here is now that Maxis has finally heard our please and have given us occults sims a GP, that they'll forget about us and leave us on the way side.

It might be nice to get some occult themed kits that could perhaps provide us with CAS to enhance the occult nature of our sims (for occult life aspects and regular sims). Some horns and tail accessories would be awesome!

I don’t know about kits, but I am still waiting for fairies, and maybe a refresh on some of the older occults (particularly mermaids/merfolk, which are my personal fave folklore/fantasy/supernatural beings in general).
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited June 2022
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Personally I don't like Rory. She gives me Chloe Price vibes, and I didn't like her outside of the LiS prequel.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member

Muscular.jpg

I love the two toned nose!
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    edited June 2022
    This pack is another good reason to be shirtless :p .

Why people tries to turn these beasts into ... the Beast ?

beast_10.jpg
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hey, don't knock off the Beast. :D
    I actually made a Beauty & the Beast household in my sims game. I used the Vampire CAS to try to make him & I'm so glad he can finally be an actual Werebeast. I've even put off him & Bella trying for a baby just to see if maybe they might get a baby cub. :p
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    Question: IS the "Digging to find tunnels" actually a thing, or the animation used for fast travel, to put the weres on the same foot as "travel like bat" and "fly on broom"?

I have a feeling the digging will be something close to teleportation, just like flying a broom or flying as a bat. But maybe the guru's will surprise us and add a new gameplay mechanic.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member

Muscular.jpg

Could this be a picture in CAS? The color scheme fits. The full moon could be an additional effect for the occult form, just like the underwater lighting for mermaids or the dark cloud for vampires in CAS.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    Ok let’s get back to Greg for a sec.

I'm rather confused but I love games such as “Who is Greg?”
    So who (or what) is Greg?
    I like the dragon idea and I think Greg should be a dragon. At least part dragon and part….seahorse?

Or…

Is Greg the frog conjurer?
    Is Greg THE frog?
    Is Greg some mad scientist who lives in a bunker and….feels compelled to press a button every night at a specific time or else Moonwood Mill will be no more?
    Is Greg The Boy Who Cried Wolf? !

What is Greg to the girl….what’s her name…Avalina? Is Avalina a cat? Some spellcaster’s familiar that he stole?

Is Greg a Cursed GroundCorn?
    Is Greg a Blessed UniHog?

Is Greg an idea perhaps? Is Greg the werebeasts greatest fear (whatever that may be) and they call it “Greg” and gave it a house?

Speaking of The Greg House: The Greg House has boarded up windows and when I visited The Bird Factory last night I asked one of the lady gurus very kindly whether or not these boards will be available in Build mode- alas, no one answered. I figured I don’t speak bird and I suppose …well… everything I say sounds like a bark or a howl…coincidentally.

Does Anybody know anything about the Greg - house- windows / boards?
    Or…does anybody care at all at all?

That’s ok too….

If you don’t care.

That’s …fine.

🫥

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Ok let’s get back to Greg for a sec.

I'm rather confused but I love games such as “Who is Greg?”
    So who (or what) is Greg?
    I like the dragon idea and I think Greg should be a dragon. At least part dragon and part….seahorse?

Or…

Is Greg the frog conjurer?
    Is Greg THE frog?
    Is Greg some mad scientist who lives in a bunker and….feels compelled to press a button every night at a specific time or else Moonwood Mill will be no more?
    Is Greg The Boy Who Cried Wolf? !

What is Greg to the girl….what’s her name…Avalina? Is Avalina a cat? Some spellcaster’s familiar that he stole?

Is Greg a Cursed GroundCorn?
    Is Greg a Blessed UniHog?

Is Greg an idea perhaps? Is Greg the werebeasts greatest fear (whatever that may be) and they call it “Greg” and gave it a house?

Speaking of The Greg House: The Greg House has boarded up windows and when I visited The Bird Factory last night I asked one of the lady gurus very kindly whether or not these boards will be available in Build mode- alas, no one answered. I figured I don’t speak bird and I suppose …well… everything I say sounds like a bark or a howl…coincidentally.

Does Anybody know anything about the Greg - house- windows / boards?
    Or…does anybody care at all at all?

That’s ok too….

If you don’t care.

That’s …fine.

🫥

I'm sure we will know who or what greg is soon @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I care very much about the boards. I'm hoping they are at least in buydebug cos ...I wants them... (sorry, I regularly slip into Gollum mode for some reason)

I actually think that Greg is Gollum's cousin and is a hint that the next game pack will be full of elves, dwarves and hobbits.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top