The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,134 Member
    edited June 2022
    Just based on human looks I like Kristophers vibey vibeys gives off like chillax trailer dude tm

but also Greg tho

then maybe Rory for third place cause idk how im finna play them but cool i guess

Jacob was cool until named Jacob now I'm just so sorry for the poor pal still solid 4th place

not big on Lily and Wolfgang for now
    only because they share name with existing premades and I would prefer to have premades with different names so its less confusing but if we are going only off looks then Wolfgang

then theres Celene and Lou which tbh idk Lou just looks tad too happy go lucky and Celene seems like your basic bartender except maybe she isn't and she has like insane backstory and she suddenly jumps to place 1 randomly

who knows who knows...
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited June 2022
    These cool guy poses are the best.
    Cool-guy.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 725 Member
    The world scenes from the trailer are kind of giving me The Howling vibes, which I definitely approve of.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    I noticed that the chase scene starts with the protagonist sim running from Greg's trailer. Perhaps Greg is a feral, lone wolf that one needs to keep an eye out for?
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Kristopher, I noticed him in the trailer. Seems like a nice chill guy who my girl that will turn may get along with. I like Lou too.
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 484 Member

Oh my god that is so hard. I like a bunch of the premades. I love the main girl in the trailer. Do we know her name? Is she Greg?
    Do we know who the blonde is yet? I really like her as well.

MtjzTWp.jpg
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    One of the gurus said Greg is not on the trailer under the which sim you like thing so i guess we cannot find greg

and also yes the main gal and blonde gal are still missing from the vote hopefully not from the game
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,159 Member

Oh my god that is so hard. I like a bunch of the premades. I love the main girl in the trailer. Do we know her name? Is she Greg?

MtjzTWp.jpg

I'm pretty much wanting all the featured premades from the trailer. I can't ever recall saying that about a pack before. I still need to find time tonight to go through and learn the names of all them.

• Options
    edited June 2022
    They had those hats with quote "wolves want me greg fears me" which leads me to believe Greg is in the end not werewolf but something else

unless Greg fears theirself too which i guess option too
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    MtjzTWp.jpg

I'm pretty much wanting all the featured premades from the trailer. I can't ever recall saying that about a pack before. I still need to find time tonight to go through and learn the names of all them.

Premades for me are almost always dependent on my interest in the lore they come with. Some I have never played, don't know their names, wouldn't notice if they died in my game, or got culled. But when they give us some good ones I am always excited to play them. I plan to play this pack with the premades first, so I can learn all about the wolfy world, before I start to get my own wolves in the mix.

| Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    My one concern here is now that Maxis has finally heard our please and have given us occults sims a GP, that they'll forget about us and leave us on the way side.

It might be nice to get some occult themed kits that could perhaps provide us with CAS to enhance the occult nature of our sims (for occult life aspects and regular sims). Some horns and tail accessories would be awesome!
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,924 Member
    edited June 2022

MtjzTWp.jpg

Same. I usually evict (but don't delete) the premades, so I can use their houses or lots, and I like to have them around as a background population for the world, but I don't typically interact with them much less play them. But I really like most of these premades.

Also I want to second the comment that I want to know the name of the blonde premade in Rory's pack. I feel like she, Lou, Khristofer, and Wolfgang in particular have relationship potential for some of my existing sims. Meanwhile, I think maybe I ship the main girl from the trailer and Rory, but I'm not sure.
  • Options
    MtjzTWp.jpg

Premades for me are almost always dependent on my interest in the lore they come with. Some I have never played, don't know their names, wouldn't notice if they died in my game, or got culled. But when they give us some good ones I am always excited to play them. I plan to play this pack with the premades first, so I can learn all about the wolfy world, before I start to get my own wolves in the mix.

My interest in premades comes and goes. Right now with my story thread I'm on the upswing with using premades, at least as far as focal characters in a save. It's more their appearance and whether or not I can improve it with CC. Lore isn't anything that I really worry about, I give them a backstory that fits with whatever the story I'm telling is. If the EA lore fits I'll use it, if not I write my own.

Just like the CAS and BB lately has been getting much better so have the premades. I think they've had more interesting ones lately. Well the Tartosa premades were meh at best. I tossed them out moved my own characters and Summer into their homes for my story. I haven't even bothered to see if their still in the world or been culled.

• Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Is Lou the brunette guy with the long brown hair who was eating a sandwich?
  • Options
    bananabreadbananabread Posts: 18 Member
    The teenage girl in me (and tbh, also current me) is super excited for this pack!! I can't wait to finally be able to recreate all the occult characters from my favorite supernatural tv shows/movies like The Originals, the Twilight Saga, Teen Wolf, etc.

Also does anyone know where to find the music from the trailer? I know that they credited the song as "Praying Mantis" by Jazz Alonso, but I can't find it on Spotify/Youtube and all my Google searches bring up either the Sims or actual praying mantises lol
  • Options
    Amapola76 wrote: »

MtjzTWp.jpg

Same. I usually evict (but don't delete) the premades, so I can use their houses or lots, and I like to have them around as a background population for the world, but I don't typically interact with them much less play them. But I really like most of these premades.

Also I want to second the comment that I want to know the name of the blonde premade in Rory's pack. I feel like she, Lou, Khristofer, and Wolfgang in particular have relationship potential for some of my existing sims. Meanwhile, I think maybe I ship the main girl from the trailer and Rory, but I'm not sure.

Like you I usually just let them drift as random townies. A few I have flushed. I'll let them stay in their houses until the space is needed. Summer and Liberty, Yuki Behr, Venessa Jeong, the Goths, and Diego Lobo are the only ones that are untouchable. Every other premade should be looking over their shoulder.😁

I don't know the name yet for the girl with the blue hair, but she is definitely going to be interacting with my alpha female Shea. Whether it's enemies or allies, that will be on a save by save basis.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Well when/if i shall be able to play the pack I think I might just have them new premades all on background at first

while I turn some existing ts4 premades, annie howell for my strangerville story and maybe add Singh and Wolff from ts3 and such

aand I think regardless of how world looks I will probably rebuild it at least 70% before i get to playing there that just seems to be a thing i do :lol:

maybe eventually a member of munch family will find out about moonwood mill and thats when it really gears to these new sims

or maybe it'll happen via wolff or singh idk idk depends if these sims have family relations with older werewolf premades
  • Options
    Also does anyone know where to find the music from the trailer? I know that they credited the song as "Praying Mantis" by Jazz Alonso, but I can't find it on Spotify/Youtube and all my Google searches bring up either the Sims or actual praying mantises lol

I couldn't find it either. I am hoping that it will be added to a radio station in the game cause I like it.

I don't know the name yet for the girl with the blue hair...

Rory.

• Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,612 Member
    My favorite of the premades/characters in the trailer is Lou. He's so cute. Rory is a close second tho.
    EdithV wrote: »
    Is Lou the brunette guy with the long brown hair who was eating a sandwich?

Yes.
  • Options

I couldn't find it either. I am hoping that it will be added to a radio station in the game cause I like it.

I don't know the name yet for the girl with the blue hair...

Rory.

Thank you! They aren't twins but as soon as Rory popped up my girl Shea was right there to protect her turf. Heavyweight battle of the alpha females. Of course Shea is willing to entertain alliances should it benefit her pack.😈
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    I am resident Premade player, with my randomized rotation taking me to every single household that is currently in one. Though thanks to Neighborhood Stories, premades can get lost in the shuffle a bit more with just the townies.

That being said, I did take off the Henford-On-Bagely premades from the usual Neighborhood stories until I actually get at least ONE of the households I've set up within my rotation.

But, as for my thoughts on these guys...love them and I am GAY for Rory.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I tend to always play a custom sim but I am always very attached to the premades; it would be unfathomable for me to remove any premades for example.

That said the main character in the trailer is actually hitting enough checkboxes for me that if she is in the game or downloadable as a "mady by Maxis" Sim I might just use her instead of making my own.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Everything about this Pack is just so exciting to me, and it's been a long time since I've been this hyped. The grunge aesthetic, everything... and yet I see the people on Twitter that have their entire personality revolve around hating on the Sims 4 just being rude as plum. Go give the gurus some love if you can, you guys! Especially SimGuruBat.

That was my sole purpose of joining Twitter. (To give love) They are probably tired of me at this point 🤣
    I like simgurubat too.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    @simgirl1010 thanks for posting this Twitter information because even though I'm on Twitter I can't keep up with it all 😖 I missed most of this apparently.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,795 Member
    SimGuruNinja put up this pic. This wolf is pretty muscular.

Muscular.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top