Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims 4 Road Map Werewolves? πŸŒ•

Β«13
I saw the new road map and I have all these feelings about it. Are we finally going to be able to run wild under the moon?
I've been waiting for werewolves since the beginning of the game. Honestly I am still annoyed by how much they dragged out the supernatural packs, because they could have easily just done an expansion pack with the original supes from Sims 3 Supernatural. And then a game pack for genies, plant sims, and mermaids.
Because tbh mermaids could be fleshed out a bit more. I'm not a player who's here for the dollhouse ordinary family experience necessarily. I'm here to play with the limits and full experiences possible. And it seems like they decided to limit things where they could, to get more money out of us. And do less work where they could. Like plant sims only lasting 3 days. Instead of being a permanent life state.
Being able to get to Sixam but not live there. Mermaids not really having any magic powers beyond a kiss and calling dolphins.

As it is, vampires are the best occult we have. Given the fact that aliens don't even show up in game anymore unless you make them yourself or use MCC. So hopefully they do well with werewolves. I always liked how they needed to eat red meat during the full moon. It'd be fun to see what would happen if they were a vegetarian.

So seeing this is bringing back old hopes that I thought had died out. And getting me kind of excited to play again. What do you all think?
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:

New Sims 4 Road Map Werewolves? πŸŒ• 158 votes

I'm here and ready to howl under the moon πŸŒ™
48%
crocobaurahoneypooh1267bandit5rudolphaPlayerSinger2010TheLibrarySimimhappyKelleygirlmcruddjustChrisUkSnuffyBucketmaggiemae8135Anmirlaalanmichael1greydonnMilutinMujovicJerrelloKhrisstynemotdkjcp011c2 77 votes
I'm holding out to see what happens
13%
IcewolfIsb917MaryVannJokubasheiblumeJestTruMeela_Pashtkeene61LatinaBunnytexxx78DoodlyDoofuslogionPeralAmapola76SimmingalKimmerEternalSunshineNightwalkerArkanisfae_brassChaotic_Moira 21 votes
It might be something else entirely, I don't want to get my hopes up
9%
SamadamsPlayerjeepjeepcatRamblineRosehalloweenchildSailorCetiSweetieWright_84Loves2draw1812LoanetAtreya33InuMiroLoverBecka28amber_ilumireCalico45LJKwahini2024 15 votes
I don't care either way
9%
auroraael14alexspoom13bekiTheSpotted_CbabajaynencisGibbs02simgirl1010SimplyJenEnkiSchmidtgoldann25Noree_DoreeKyreRoenEvilyn_1007Chicklet453681Sapphire769 15 votes
It could be werewolves but I'm not a fan of them
18%
JueJueAllearsMi9shaoscarshadyladynzSimburianelanorbretonhaneulfriendlysimmersFlashMarkerloubylouloumonjr8302MVWdeZTbrookiepeoplesDaraviLecca83bienchenAineSimzilla_7ModerateOspreyStrawberryYogurt 29 votes
Other
0%
SheriSim57 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I am hoping for werewolves and will be very happy if they are confirmed. However, the Vampires lighting in a bottle may not strike again, so in general it is best not to get my hopes up.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,529 Member
    I'm hoping it's werewolves with a wild party streak.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,131 Member
    edited May 2022
    Would love to have werewolves
    there is so many sims I want to make one

and i just started trying to get into my stranger(town)ville story which ive been scheming

in which there is actually character supposed to be werewolf so heck yeah

but I'll need to see how they are first and what actually comes in the pack and if its gonna be same kind of glitch bug mess as the last gp cause I'm afraid I can't take game getting any more unstable than it is currently

sooo yep i think im gonna be bit cautious of this one and see if people start throwing their computers out of windows first

well, if it is werewolves :lol: what if it isn't and devs are just there all frustrated they can't tell us :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,296 Member
    I don't care either way
    I've enjoyed all the packs and don't think this one be any different. Werewolves or not.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,152 Member
    edited May 2022
    No one but a werewolf can dethrone vampires at the top of my occult list.

Ah-ooooo!!!!πŸŒ•πŸΊ

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,192 Member
    Moonlight Falls with Lunar Moon please. ;):pB)
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    Werewolves for sure for me. One of three things I really want for the game. Possibly two of three since I would REALLY hope they would incorporate body hair into CAS with this.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I want werewolves. I REALLY want werewolves. So badly. Im on my hands and knees begging for a new lifestate.

But I know better than to allow myself to get my hopes up. The signs look promising, but unless it is confirmed that the occult drought is over and we have werewolves to play with, I will not get my hopes up. I will wait and see. Im not getting my hopes up for a pack to end up with a theme that makes me want to take a 20 minute nap.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I'm looking forward to it. I think it will be a fun pack. I'm hoping it will be as good as Vampires or Realm of Magic.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    There's literally a full moon and howling in the video. I think they're being completely obvious, not coy. It's definitely werewolves. They would have to be somewhat sociopathic to produce that trailer and then have it be something else, knowing how many have been wanting werewolves for so long. Additionally, making the calendar a base-game thing supports the upcoming moon cycles that will be necessary for the werewolves. I am open to getting the pack even though werewolves haven't been something I wanted personally. I am really happy for the occult players who want them more. I'm a family/rotational/generational player but I have some of every occult type in my rotation and I explore all the things so it could be fun!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Toddlers confirmed.

I wouldn't mind the rest of the occults to return (Werewolves, Fairies, etc.). o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,401 Member
    edited May 2022
    I could say I'm not a fan of wewewolves, but I want to wait and see what we can do with them. I want to get as excited as I was when Vampires and RoM were released, but it seems difficult until I see the gameplay options. Are we going to be able to attack the other Sims and do some serious damage? Nah, I guess it's too gory for Sims.

Since vampires are my favorite occults I have high expectations for werewolves, but they will never be as cool as vampires or witches/warlocks for me. I guess True Blood series ruined werewolves for me forever, they were so disgusting and dumb. I just expect the gameplay in the new pack to be good and not non-existent & buggy like in the recent game pack, but we'll see.

I'm open minded... please, impress & surprise me with werewolves, EA. :o>:)
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,132 Member
    It's likely werewolves but until we get confirmation that it is, I'll hold my excitement. That being said, I really hope it's werewolves. I don't play occults often but I always welcome more being added to the game for when I want to play with them.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,514 Member
    I want werewolves, I really really really want more occult lifestates and werewolves were at the top of my list (along with real plantsims) I think chances are pretty good at the moment, enough to get my hopes up and start speculating. But until it is literally confirmed by maxis or the devs, there is a small chance it might be something different.
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited May 2022
    I don't care either way
    I don't care either way.
    I've been playing with werewolf-esque vampires for years, and without mods. Unless they introduce something surprisingly good (like Vampires), I'll be alright.
    Post edited by KyreRoen on
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,031 Member
    edited May 2022
    I don't care either way
    It’s been too long for me. I don’t mind either way.
    Werewolves should have come much sooner.

Vampires came 2017 and are so good. A really detailed occult.

I wouldn’t buy the new game pack specifically for werewolves.
    Liking Little Bistro Kit! French cafe vibes. πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸŒž
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,756 Member
    edited May 2022
    I liked playing Vampires when the pack was released so I would probably enjoy playing Werewolves just for fun. But I'm generally not an occult player.

So I will wait to buy a werewolves pack because I want to see how it will affect my game, there was a lot of debate back and forth in how much vampires affected your game, and I'm sure there will a lot of debate over werewolves too. The latest packs have had some pretty bad bugs too, I still have weird looking foxes from cottage living in manage households...

Regardless, I'm happy that all the people that wanted werewolves have hopefully gotten what they wanted. I'm pretty sure the game pack is werewolves, the hints are a little too obvious, with them using words like "howling" and also showing a TV with a full moon on twitter.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,011 Member
    edited May 2022
    Other
    I’m hoping it is werewolves because I want body hair for my sims. I buy all the packs anyway, and I always find something in the packs useful, whether it be worlds, new hairs and clothes, or build buy items. I would love to see real babies sometime though too. In my scenario save my new decorator just redid the Valtores living room.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Now just to wait another 3 more years to get fairies! Yay!
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I'm holding out hopes, but it could be something completely unrelated, so I'm curbing my enthusiasm for now.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,044 Member
    It could be werewolves but I'm not a fan of them
    It seems like it's indeed a new occult at least, but honestly I'm not sure if werewolves will be something I'll play with - it depends how they're implemented if it's indeed what the new pack is about.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    I'm hoping they do werewolves as well as they did vampires, and I'd love to have a return of the alpha wolf from TS2.

I am also crossing everything I've got for a chemistry system (again, like TS2), and some more in-depth dating/relationship gameplay.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 725 Member
    I swear to gods if it's a werewolf pack I am buying it so fast. B)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm soooooooooo ready for this!! Assuming it's actually a wear wolf pack, I have already purchased it and I'm now playing it inside of my head 😎😎
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Werewolves would be a first day purchase for me!