Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims 4 Road Map Werewolves? 🌕

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,972 Member
    Right now, as much as I love Werewolves I do not care as it does nothing for the features and creativity side of things which I care for more. :/
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I'm here and ready to howl under the moon 🌙
    Definitely looks like a werewolf pack! @ Babykittyjade has a pic of the alleyway shadow in the Spring2022RoadmapRevealed thread, and it definitely looks like a werewolf with a muzzle and ears!
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I'm here and ready to howl under the moon 🌙
    OK since seeing that pic I can't get the song "Li'l Red Riding Hood" by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs out of my mind, "Hey there little red riding hood. You sure are looking good. You're everything a big bad wolf could want. Howl". Now I am planning a young werewolf who is smitten with a mortal but hesitant to approach her. What if she finds out his secret? Will she be repulsed, terrified? Or will she accept him for who he is? Should he seek a cure? I can't wait! LOL
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    It could be werewolves but I'm not a fan of them
    I'm not a fan of werewolves, but I'm really happy for all the people who want them. And who knows? Maybe the Sims 4 werewolves will be ones I want to play, unlike the ones from TS2 and TS3.