Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of world would you like next?

Comments

• Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Indian
    I'd actually most of that list if I'm honest! :D (Minus American, that's already 90% of this game).

I'd be fine if they went with a different theme and culture from here on out and never visited North America for worlds again.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,754 Member
    edited October 2020
    Greek
    Greek Islands with beaches, deep diving, ruins, olive trees and coastal towns.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,127 Member
    Other
    Torie wrote: »
    Well I'd like a foggy, dark London-like World along with Murder Mystery pack. And I know I'll never get that.

also yes i would kill to have that

...wait no i should probably word that differently this could be incriminating
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    i'd prefer if the create a world tool came back into the game
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,508 Member
    Italian
    I hope we get the following worlds at some point :

- Mediterranean like Italy or Greece
    - the Swiss alps (I think chances for this one are very small because we will get a snow mountain in the Japanese world. I like a Japanese world but wish the snowy part would have been part of a world centered around the alps)
    - an alien planet where sims can actually live, not just visit
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Other
    I miss Lunar Lakes, so a moon world.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,127 Member
    Other
    oh and i just realized i forgot to mention: I also really really want hobbit village!
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Other
    Iceland and Scandinavia! I do like most worlds listed on the poll, though they are not my priority.
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Other
    I want a rural farm world. I don't need every nationality under the sun.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Other
    Sharonia wrote: »
    A proper vacation world with resorts and hotels for those that really want them in their game. I don’t care the nationality.

What was the name of the one in TS3? I really liked it.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other
    Scotland, that would add bagpipes, more countryside, old castles, thistles, kilts and would be good for a farming pack, haggis and irn bru, nectary, they could also add fairs, bring a little bit of representation of medieval times, give our sims a past, clans
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Other
    Medieval/Futuristic :)
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited October 2020
    Indian
    I can't compete with the amount of Europeans😅😅😅
    But more than anything I want something dark foggy and creepy.
    As @Nate_Whiplash1 said I'm way more interested in themes than replicating real cultures. As much as I love the japan theme I definitely want more out of this world stuff.
    A swamp world is a must🙏🙏🙏🙏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other
    Why not african, pleeeaaaase!!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,189 Member
    Native American
    Being part Prairie Creek I would love a
    Native Northern Canadian World.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Other
    a big fairytale-ish/occult world would be the dream, with lighter and darker areas and a magical/weird and spooky enviorment.
    We really need an occult EP imho.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Other
    I just need another empty generic world with as little distinctive features as possible and swimable water body. Or the ability to customize worlds myself. At least lot size and placement.
  • Options
    RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    Italian
    I would like a world with waterways instead of roads like venice. And as a glassblower myself id be over the moon if they bring back glass blowing even though i mostly use a torch. Id also love if they implemented astrology in this kind of pack with how important it was to their history.

That reminds me of another water based world. Imagine youve gone too far down a swampy path in willow creek, you end up in the bayou with gator and snake infested waters, low lying fog, voodoo vibes in the air and what sounds like werewolf howls in the distance. Hike too much longer though and you end up in vampire territory. It'd be cool to have an inbetween spooky and normal world as well as a world where most of it looks very low income. You could either lean into the swamp life with fan boats, canoes, river shacks, and hand fishin. Or you could go the supernatural route and have a good place for the base game voodoo or be a werewolf! You know the vampires woulda drove em all out into the wilderness away from their fav willow creek hunting grounds. Ah thats my dream pack.
  • Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Other
    I'm Aussie, so may be biased, but I'd love an Aussie themed bush world! especially if it tied into Indigenous culture, seeing it's the oldest known culture on earth. I know it would be hard to pull off, and we already have a few HOT worlds, so I KNOW it's unlikely.

Now we have Japan, which would be my second choice, i'd love to see another country town, Brindleton Bay style, or even that Autumn world from TS3.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Other
    The UK
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    MoonSimmer1MoonSimmer1 Posts: 24 Member
    Other
    A world in which Vladislaus could not come...
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,930 Member
    Other
    I would love to see another empty town, quite frankly. One where we're free to create what we want, such as Newcrest. But, I'd also like it to be much larger. The new neighborhoods are fine, most of them quite lovely, but they keep getting smaller and smaller with fewer lots and sometimes nowhere to add your own. ;O I love to build the homes my Sims are going to live in. Having no place to put them is problematic. The older the gave save, too, the fewer open spots there are. I either have to evict Sims (from the game) to use the lot they're on, or I just don't build for a time. This makes GalacticGal a tad grumpy. I find building very, VERY relaxing.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other
    calaprfy wrote: »
    A world free of covid-19.

OMG YES??

Also, I would love an African world, a country world like Appaloosa Plains, a swamp world, a greek island, a british autumnall misterious world and a Brazilian world.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Other
    Cruising the islands