Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia [Town (the city) Win p. 22]

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    @Zinniavanilla feel free to join the afterlife discord for spoilers.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member
    I started to suspect a little Zinnia, and now he is dead. 🤔
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    the person I think is far from the city because he is one of the last people and voted without notice. So is Dekay. I see that they are both the same
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    the person I think is far from the city because he is one of the last people and voted without notice. So is Dekay. I see that they are both the same

I’m confused. what do you mean?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I have to admit that your sudden vote on Kawa at the end of the day with no explanation was a bit strange, Deke .. especially considering that it was a hammer vote. Hm.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Are you saying you think I am a mafia because I am the last person to vote for Kawapu?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, what happened was that I woke up around 3.40am and I saw some of you voting for Kawapoo for what you did, and I agreed. Then I fell asleep again and tried to plant in my head. And when I got up again, I didn’t update.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Also, I don't understand how I need to explain that I am voting for Cavapoo. He did not want to participate worthy of my vote. This is my reason. 🤷‍♀️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Are you saying you think I am a mafia because I am the last person to vote for Kawapu?

you say you are too tired to say why?
  • Options

If that's what he means, I can see where he's coming from because the fact that you voted for him without any explanation (given in the similar post you voted) is really out of character for you.

But then if you're a mafia I don't know if you've done anything obvious like that. So I'm not really sure.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Also, I don't understand how I need to explain that I am voting for Cavapoo. He did not want to participate worthy of my vote. This is my reason. 🤷‍♀️

Okay. I think I understand.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I have to admit that your sudden vote on Kawa at the end of the day with no explanation was a bit strange, Deke .. especially considering that it was a hammer vote. Hm.

that's what I'm trying to say. City din.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Of course I'm dying in this game Night One. I was so excited about the wrong translations. Shame. I certainly don't write it just to test what I got from Bella anyway. I keep watching the game and commenting on the broken English. Revenge on me, city.
    unknown.png
  • Options

hm marina
  • Options
    I don't know why you guys are chasing me for the election for Kawapu, but the City did the same without giving any reason at all? I think the Mafia will probably be in the middle of moving, not in the end.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Do we three even understand what we're even talking about now? 😂 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I forgot to change the language. all is well now
  • Options
    I don't know why you guys are chasing me for the election for Kawapu, but the City did the same without giving any reason at all? I think the Mafia will probably be in the middle of moving, not in the end.

This is expected from the city. However it is slightly unexpected from you. I am not chasing you, I am simply saying what I thought was strange.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

That's what I'm trying to say! City too!
  • Options
    Do we three even understand what we're even talking about now? 😂 😂

I think so. The mouse's positions are difficult to understand, however.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Oh, I think when you say “city” you mean city, because sometimes that meaning changes city to city. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

This is expected from the city. However it is slightly unexpected from you. I am not chasing you, I am simply saying what I thought was strange.

this is also true
  • Options
    Oh, I think when you say “city” you mean city, because sometimes that meaning changes city to city. XD

?
  • Options

When you're trying to explain the bad translations but made it even worse.
    tyD3Cv6.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    If you're right about being in the middle of the votes for mafia, this could be Song. He was right in the middle of the vote.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!