Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia [Town (the city) Win p. 22]

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I mean your reason is similar to mine, but your timing is different. If that makes sense?

yes it makes sense but if i was a partner with flowers I would not explain that I chose cavapoo to save her. That I would bring a good reason.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,719 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I mean your reason is similar to mine, but your timing is different. If that makes sense?

yes it makes sense but if i was a partner with flowers I would not explain that I chose cavapoo to save her. That I would bring a good reason.

Unnnn, yes, I guess ...

How many exceptions are left? I think this may be the last day when it could be a mistake.

Maybe we can try to target three people who did not vote for Cavapoo, as the mafia could have a better chance of hitting the mafia if a mafia did not vote for Cavapoo? Or should we have life and vote for someone in a Cavapoo van ...?
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I would rather sit down and vote for those in the Cavapoo movement today.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

Unnnn, yes, I guess ...

How many exceptions are left? I think this may be the last day when it could be a mistake.

Maybe we can try to target three people who did not vote for Cavapoo, as the mafia could have a better chance of hitting the mafia if a mafia did not vote for Cavapoo? Or should we have life and vote for someone in a Cavapoo van ...?

Unnnn, yes, I guess ...

Wait, but I thought there were only two mafias, not three? There is still some time until the MYLO.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Unnnn, yes, I guess ...

Unnnn, yes, I guess ...

Wait, but I thought there were only two mafias, not three? There is still some time until the MYLO.

I mean we can still miselim today and then it will be 3 town vs 2 mafia which means we can't miselim at that time. This also depends if we have a doctor that can save people.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Well, the mob helped us by getting rid of Zinnia. I don’t think DeKay would take it as a mob when the votes are in that term. So that leaves Mouse, Song and City. I would like to see everyone defend their votes before choosing who to vote for.

From what I’ve read, Mouse seems to be his people. I'm not sure about City / Song. I find them the most suspicious at the moment. Who do you think is more suspicious of the two?

I don’t have that much experience keeping the sun as a maze, so it’s hard for me to say. The city is a little quieter than the last time of its hometown.

Why do you think the mafia will vote for Kawapu? I started to think that maybe the mafia would not worry about it, unless they tried to save someone. If so, it is possible that Rose and Mouse are mafia, because I saw Mouse jumping in the van to save Rose.

I guess it's also possible that Rose and Song / City are mafia if this is the situation...

I think Rose / Mouse makes sense. For the reasons mentioned earlier, I still believe that the mouse can be scum.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Well, the mob helped us by getting rid of Zinnia. I don’t think DeKay would take it as a mob when the votes are in that term. So that leaves Mouse, Song and City. I would like to see everyone defend their votes before choosing who to vote for.

From what I’ve read, Mouse seems to be his people. I'm not sure about City / Song. I find them the most suspicious at the moment. Who do you think is more suspicious of the two?

I don’t have that much experience keeping the sun as a maze, so it’s hard for me to say. The city is a little quieter than the last time of its hometown.

Why do you think the mafia will vote for Kawapu? I started to think that maybe the mafia would not worry about it, unless they tried to save someone. If so, it is possible that Rose and Mouse are mafia, because I saw Mouse jumping in the van to save Rose.

I guess it's also possible that Rose and Song / City are mafia if this is the situation...

I think Rose / Mouse makes sense. For the reasons mentioned earlier, I still believe that the mouse can be scum.

I'm not sure about Rose and Mause but I believe they are both cities. Mouse because I just got a general feeling of cities from his posts and the rose because I don't think she has done a single post on the topic yet. Normally it would be a mafia but I think because she is one of the just two mafias his friend probably would told him to be more active and try to get more involved.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Do you think it is also possible that I am a Mafia with a mouse?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I'm not sure about Rose and Mause but I believe they are both cities. Mouse because I just got a general feeling of cities from his posts and the rose because I don't think she has done a single post on the topic yet. Normally it would be a mafia but I think because she is one of the just two mafias his friend probably would told him to be more active and try to get more involved.

Maybe, but maybe Rose is really working in real life or something.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I mean, you also think I am a Mafia with a mouse.

LOL, I give up.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Maybe, but maybe Rose is really working in real life or something.

Still, her possible mafia buddy may have asked her to find time to post at least something.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Vote: City

I’ll just post here and see how people react to it.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I mean, you also think I am a Mafia with a mouse.

LOL, I give up.

??? Yes, I doubt you too. Is that what you wanted to say?
    they/he
  • Options
    I don't know what to think about the City Vote. His vote on almost no explanation seemed like a wagging band (at least for me) but on the other hand I got a general sense of the city from his messages. Her activity doesn't really say much about her because it's so common, but I don't think I would like to whackinate today, especially considering it is the MYLO tomorrow.

And if he is a mafia, I don't think it will help to find out who his friend is because he didn't post so much. I would rather find out who his potential mafia buddy could be instead and aim to eliminate them today instead.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I don't know what to think about the City Vote. His vote on almost no explanation seemed like a wagging band (at least for me) but on the other hand I got a general sense of the city from his messages. Her activity doesn't really say much about her because it's so common, but I don't think I would like to whackinate today, especially considering it is the MYLO tomorrow.

And if he is a mafia, I don't think it will help to find out who his friend is because he didn't post so much. I would rather find out who his potential mafia buddy could be instead and aim to eliminate them today instead.

By the way I'm referring to City I using "his". Sorry, the translator made a mistake.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

If we have a doctor and successfully treat a mafia target, or if we eliminate the mafia, it may not be MYLO tomorrow.
    they/he
  • Options

If we have a doctor and successfully treat a mafia target, or if we eliminate the mafia, it may not be MYLO tomorrow.

You're right, but my other points still apply.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Judging from recent games, the City has always shown a little work when it comes to the city. Honestly I don't see it here. "I will vote for Kawapu if nothing happens," she said. As if I didn't know what to expect on the first day. 😂
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Then what would you advise us to do, Sophia, if you thought a little work in the City would tell us more? The only people who seem to be active are me, you and Mouse.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Then what would you advise us to do, Sophia, if you thought a little work in the City would tell us more? The only people who seem to be active are me, you and Mouse.

Honestly? I’d like to go for Song.

Vote: Song

It still bothers me that they were right in the middle of the Cavapu Wagon. And I also have a general feeling of discomfort from their posts. I’m voting currently because this is the only (kinda) lead I have to withdraw from at this time and I do not know if I will change it or not.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

I give enough reasons why I am not an idiot.
  • Options
    Vote: City

I’ll just post here and see how people react to it.

It still bothers me that they were right in the middle of the Cavapu Wagon. And I also have a general feeling of discomfort from their posts. I’m voting currently because this is the only (kinda) lead I have to withdraw from at this time and I do not know if I will change it or not.

I really saw that it was one of them. I will not vote yet.
  • Options

Perhaps it is the translator. I thought that now is a good time to complete the voting, because the day was drawing to a close. I don't think the city is a mafia and I am not. I think it's Mouse / Decay and Rose / Broncos. I think Sofia is probably a city. Only from the atmosphere that it gives off. I think it's Mouse / Broncos, but maybe.
    they/he
  • Options

Perhaps it is the translator. I thought that now is a good time to complete the voting, because the day was drawing to a close. I don't think the city is a mafia and I am not. I think it's Mouse / Decay and Rose / Broncos. I think Sofia is probably a city. Only from the atmosphere that it gives off. I think it's Mouse / Broncos, but maybe.

*i don’t think it’s mouse/broncos
    they/he