Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia [Town (the city) Win p. 22]

1171819202123...Next

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    As soon as Day 2 flipped I thought "DeKay is Mafia, isn't she?" and then I saw I died and I just felt that suspicion grow even more. I was totally tempted to tell Bella what I thought before joining afterlife but I thought there was no way I was right but here we are. :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Also I think the title should be "City Win" because of how many times it was corrected from Town. And you know, City just deserves that extra recognition.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! This is the first time I’ve actually caught Dekay! You always trick me into thinking it’s someone else.

:D

Haha, was I that obvious? XD Maybe I didn't really feel like playing too hard cuz there's a cop and doctor in the game and I always hate it when I'm just a mafia in a game with cop/doctor. >.<

And I was put in a tough spot on whether to bus Song or not. I felt like if I voted her late, it will still look obvious that I was bussing her so I didn't bother, or even if I changed my vote to her from City, I will still look fake. Plus, she was a role blocker and was important. :D

Actually it was mostly Song who made me know it was you. Yes, you were more sus than normal, but when I looked back and saw how Song basically just completely dropped how he was sus of you, it sounded a lot more like he was trying to distance you from him.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,719 Member
    Oh my gosh! This is the first time I’ve actually caught Dekay! You always trick me into thinking it’s someone else.

Haha, was I that obvious? XD Maybe I didn't really feel like playing too hard cuz there's a cop and doctor in the game and I always hate it when I'm just a mafia in a game with cop/doctor. >.<

And I was put in a tough spot on whether to bus Song or not. I felt like if I voted her late, it will still look obvious that I was bussing her so I didn't bother, or even if I changed my vote to her from City, I will still look fake. Plus, she was a role blocker and was important. :D

Actually it was mostly Song who made me know it was you. Yes, you were more sus than normal, but when I looked back and saw how Song basically just completely dropped how he was sus of you, it sounded a lot more like he was trying to distance you from him.

Ah, I see. XD

I think the issue with this was also cuz the mafia didn't have day chat so I couldn't guide her better. 🙈 Like it wasn't hard enough for mafia already. Hahaa. I swear the mafia gods hate me. :D
    As soon as Day 2 flipped I thought "DeKay is Mafia, isn't she?" and then I saw I died and I just felt that suspicion grow even more. I was totally tempted to tell Bella what I thought before joining afterlife but I thought there was no way I was right but here we are. :sweat_smile:

LOL. Okay, to be fair, I thought you were cop cuz of how quick you voted off Cavapoo without hesitating that he could be cop. I know you gave a reason but for me personally, I think if I were a vanilla townie, I'd still be a bit more cautious on who I vote out.

PS: I think I also deserve some credit for figuring out the two PRs on N2. :tongue:
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Also, I would have also hammered Cavapoo even if I was townie without reason. I was actually surprised when Mouse and Sophia were nitpicking on me for doing that... Like, you really think town DeKay won't kill off a useless townie with no care...?? XD You must be underestimating town me.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Also, I would have also hammered Cavapoo even if I was townie without reason. I was actually surprised when Mouse and Sophia were nitpicking on me for doing that... Like, you really think town DeKay won't kill off a useless townie with no care...?? XD You must be underestimating town me.

Hey, I always point out the little things when I have nothing else. Plus I was saying it about City and I didn’t want to make it seem like we were partners and not say it about you
  • Options

Hey, I always point out the little things when I have nothing else. Plus I was saying it about City and I didn’t want to make it seem like we were partners and not say it about you

I couldn't understand what you were saying cuz I thought when you wrote City, you meant town and like you were saying I was least townish cuz of my vote. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I couldn't understand what you were saying cuz I thought when you wrote City, you meant town and like you were saying I was least townish cuz of my vote. XD

Yea I couldn’t understand what anybody was saying. That’s why, as you said before, I wasn’t scumhunting quite as hard as I do sometimes
  • Options

Yea I couldn’t understand what anybody was saying. That’s why, as you said before, I wasn’t scumhunting quite as hard as I do sometimes

I think I was finding you the hardest to understand. I didn't understand like 60% of the things you posted. Hahaha.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I think I was finding you the hardest to understand. I didn't understand like 60% of the things you posted. Hahaha.

Yea I got horrible languages to translate. My last ones were Zulu and Japanese. Didn’t go well. Probably one of the funniest things was at the beginning when I tried to say ‘It came out weird’ to explain one of my posts and it came out as ‘Strange exit’
  • Options
    My fav is 'Broncos is a force to be reckoned with' and 'do the laundry'. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Also I think the title should be "City Win" because of how many times it was corrected from Town. And you know, City just deserves that extra recognition.

Lol, you're not wrong :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Oh yea lol. I forgot about the Broncos one. That one was hilarious
  • Options

City’s name was so confusing during this game. I couldn’t tell if people were talking about town or if they were talking about the player. And then Broncos called the town ‘urban’ which I found funny.
  • Options

Oh yea lol. I forgot about the Broncos one. That one was hilarious

I was gonna say she was being wishy washy and it translated it to that.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

That kind of pinged me, but like I said I think you would have done it regardless :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Fear me :p

Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

That kind of pinged me, but like I said I think you would have done it regardless :D

Fo' 'sho. :D
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Yeah I was reading back during the night after I was whacked and I was like “oh my gosh I have made it so hard for DeKay agh”
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Yeah... the sad thing was that one of the biggest reasons y’all whacked me for (being in the middle of the Cava vote) was one of the most townish actions I made all game. Like I probably would have voted at the same time same way if I had been town
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »

Yeah... the sad thing was that one of the biggest reasons y’all whacked me for (being in the middle of the Cava vote) was one of the most townish actions I made all game. Like I probably would have voted at the same time same way if I had been town

I think maybe you should have tried to defend yourself a bit more or something. It's true that the person who is right smack in the middle of a wagon does not necessarily mean they are mafia, especially when the wagon is on someone like Cavapoo. XD In fact, this is something that cannot be calculated cuz when you vote, you don't even know if anyone is gonna vote after you or how many people there would be voting after you.

I think Sophia just got lucky with that somehow and she was already sus of you but maybe if you have defended yourself more or gave a good reasonable reason, she might have changed her mind. She's probably gonna say no to this but whatever. 😂
    Y2D8eAf.gif