Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia [Town (the city) Win p. 22]

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,718 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I have no idea how to clarify my last post. Maybe something new came up in the morning.

I think I made it worse XD

I do not think we need to translate every post, right?

No, I think we should.

:( I'll try it. If I'm on my phone and it starts working like this morning; for some reason I do not copy and paste this text, I will not do this.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    We need to get back to the topic. Who would you like to lose? I never found anyone suspicious because everything was not in the subject, but I would like to see who you all think is the mafia, and we should continue the conversation.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    We need to get back to the topic. Who would you like to lose? I never found anyone suspicious because everything was not in the subject, but I would like to see who you all think is the mafia, and we should continue the conversation.

However, I do not think any of this discussion on the subject reveals too much and I cannot at present include anyone as a city.
    they/he
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

Honestly, I don’t know. It seems to me that it is too early to say. The lack of translation makes it difficult to find the right whistleblower.

It is my guess that I follow my EMMM and Vote: City
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Honestly, I don’t know. It seems to me that it is too early to say. The lack of translation makes it difficult to find the right whistleblower.

Whistle ?? That’s not what I tried to say. I mean unreliable people. Mafia.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Yes, it's hard to see who the mafia is with all the translation confusion. If we can get into the subject, it will probably be seen.
    they/he
  • Options

Yes, it's hard to see who the mafia is with all the translation confusion. If we can get into the subject, it will probably be seen.
    Yes, I hope so. I hope you only need to make 1 language not 2 languages. Two languages ​​leave a lot of room for error for the interpreter, which makes it difficult to find the right mob.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Vote:Rose
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options

Explain why?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member

Explain why?

Because other people voted for them and I am on holiday and can't be bothered to read 8 pages
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Explain why?

Because other people voted for them and I am on holiday and can't be bothered to read 8 pages

If "you can't bother” to read eight pages, do not play. Ask to be replaced. And voting for some people because others did is not a good reason to vote. If you don’t follow your own criteria and decide who will vote accordingly, you are doing more harm than good to the town. Understood?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Explain why?

The point of this game is to read all the pages you've missed so you can form an opinion on who could be mafia. You need to be sure you're doing the right thing, not just going off other peoples' opinions because "you can't be bothered." That's not helping us. (I didn't translate that because I don't think it has to, right?)
    they/he
  • Options

Explain why?

The point of this game is to read all the pages you've missed so you can form an opinion on who could be mafia. You need to be sure you're doing the right thing, not just going off other peoples' opinions because "you can't be bothered." That's not helping us. (I didn't translate that because I don't think it has to, right?)
    Exactly. I agree with you.

Apology for deliberately editing these previous notes, it was a mistake. I just added "Request a change". I will make sure to not do it again.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Before, we read 30 pages after going to bed of the Rose City at Salem game. You have to be passionate or you don’t deserve to play.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I have to read like page 35 before, maybe more. You need to be ready to sit and read the game.
  • Options
    Remove Rose now? Rose, I do not remember if you have a voter, but if not who will you have?
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Remove Rose now? Rose, I do not remember if you have a voter, but if not who will you have?

I think Dekay voted for using EMMM for that, I don’t remember, but I think it did.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

I think Dekay voted for using EMMM for that, I don’t remember, but I think it did.

He did. I mean, I never thought he was still voting.
  • Options
    wag na nga
  • Options
    wag na nga

Apology, what? LOL
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    forget that I do not know what I mean
  • Options
    wag na nga

Apology, what? LOL

Lol I don't even know how to explain what I mean! Rose, who will you vote for if you have not voted yet. I do not remember if you have or do not have
  • Options
    Yes! I feel normal!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I don’t know who I voted for with all the confusion of translation. I do not want to delete-free
    I wonder if Cav's mafia friends can make him learn further
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I don’t know who I voted for with all the confusion of translation. I do not want to delete-free
    I wonder if Cav's mafia friends can make him learn further

What I'm saying is that if Cavapoo has friends, they probably won't let him ignore the pages.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg