Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I can tell you all it’s not me. I’ll darkly pencil in Luna as town. Frenchy is town.

I’ve been semi scumreading Em and could see her being one of them. I’ve scum read her in the past and chickened out of voting her and letting her pass when she’s actually scum. I’d rather not do it again.

That leaves City or Coffee. I’m gonna be incredibly mad if Coffee’s fooling us. Guess that leaves City.

Why would I fool y’all like that? I’m an honest player 😆 But I do appreciate your honesty. Again, in light of recent events, I can’t clear anyone 100% up as town anymore so I hope you’ll appreciate my objectivity rather than being annoyed at my reluctance to clear you as such. With that said, I do believe Emzy and City are as equally under question as anyone here...

I think what’s sitting wrong with me is why Coffee is still alive. She’s the most widely town read and those are usually the biggest kill targets. At least that’s the way I kill. Some people kill solely based on reads and maybe they aren’t threatened by Coffee’s reads?

Just to be clear, I’m not sure I suspect Coffee yet, just throwing thoughts out.

Yeah I probably would have killed coffee as well, seeing her as so townish. It is quite odd, but then maybe for this exact reason: to get her lynched and bring that up as a suspicion? Although that's some mighty planning and a lot of faith scum you or scum whoever else put on odds that people would buy into the idea.

But yeah. I mean, we know she won't die tonight either and if coffee IS town, that leaves...

Luna, City, Coffee, Broncos, Me. I know I'm town, and I trust City, I trust coffee. That leaves Luna, Broncos. Unless I'm trusting city where I shouldn't be because I'm starting to come around to you (Broncos) being townish. Luna i'm still unsure. Ugh idfk

I’m starting to think YOU’RE scum more and more because I am town & it feels like you’re tryna lead town astray js.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I'm reading the last message dates from the four suspects on the mafia Discord (I also viewed the source code of the page where Zinnia announced night to know when they did, as well as the last messages of some users), and here is all the info:
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Unvote

Yeah that's too many votes on Nerd, and I still suspect Sophia, even if not voting on her at this second. If she votes Nerd (and so does City, who was another suspect of mine), then I may not want to contribute to this.

You know what... I'll be wild.

Vote: City

Why are you suspicious of me?

City's last message before night started: August 8, 2020 11:51AM AST (Atlantic Standard Time). This was a wayyyyys before night started. Even her last message on the discord group was not that long after this (1:52 PM). Mafia could've been waiting for her to come online to finalize voting. Highly suspected as she was offline for quite a while and mafia was waiting for night to end. I'm pretty sure she's mafia.
    Nerd is destined to meet the grim reaper and fall in love and have black and I'm not being racist, I mean actually black babies.

Emzy's last message on here: August 8, 2020 2:53PM AST (Atlantic Standard Time). About an hour before night started. Nothing since. Jokes about black babies. On the Discord group, her last message was at 2:16 PM. Technically mafia could've been waiting for her to finish night as she seemed to have left after this (didn't even come back since which actually makes her more suspicious). I checked her profile to see her last seen online time down to the minute (used the page's source code again), and it is the following. August 8, 2020 6:35 PM AST. That's 3 hours after she last messaged and 2 hours and 30 minutes after night. Maybe scum chat. I'm actually suspecting her more than Broncos now, as she has a suspicious timing, pointed out Nerd from a post that could've been unnoticed otherwise AND has been quite inactive to finish night! Very possible as a suspect.
    And I don’t think we should hammer. It’s not needed and it’s better to have extra time to discuss.

Sorry I’ve been offline all day btw xD I’ve been busy & sick almost the whole day and I’m playing Katie’s game over on UM as well.

Sophia's last message on here: August 8, 2020 3:25PM AST, half an hour before night started.She barely said much after this as she was probably reading back or discussing the possibility of killing Bella in the scum chat. Unfortunately I can't get her "last online" as she got on as I'm typing this. Same with City and Broncos as they got on before. Her last message on the Discord group was at 4:47 PM on the same day.
    Sorry I got distracted with UM.

Pretty sure this is still the vote count.

3 - Nerd (Sophia, Em, City)
    1- City (Frenchy)

Nerd has been whacked! She was a Jester! And has won with her whackination!

Night 4 will now begin. It will end when I get all night actions.
    But really she was just a Vanilla Townie. Don't tell her I said that.

Zinnia's message about night starting: August 8, 2020 4:04PM AST.
    Sorry I got distracted with UM.

Pretty sure this is still the vote count.

3 - Nerd (Sophia, Em, City)
    1- City (Frenchy)

Nerd has been whacked! She was a Jester! And has won with her whackination!

Night 4 will now begin. It will end when I get all night actions.
    But really she was just a Vanilla Townie. Don't tell her I said that.

:expressionless:

Broncos' last message, during night, commenting about the whackination: August 8, 2020 4:11PM AST. It was a random message of one emoji. Nothing more, nothing less, until she came back on tonight. Considering the luck of both her and Sophia defending their teammates like they did, I'm starting to wonder if Emzy could be scum instead, as silent as she has been, way more than Broncos. Also for the reasons stated above. We can get to Broncos/Emzy debate after the two others though, although I think Emzy is probably more likely to be scum now. Her last message on the Discord was at 2:12 AM on August 8 as well, although she has been active on here a bit since, so that probably means nothing noteworthy.

Hopefully this helps the people I know as town figure the rest out of this tomorrow.

This is the longest analysis I ever did in probably any game. It's almost 4 AM. I need sleep. I'm ACTUALLY going to bed now. Hopefully this helps.

lol I'm sorry Frenchy but I don't think DISCORD activity times have much to say about scumminess in relation to this game on the sims forums. I can't speak for anyone else, but there are too many variables. I do have other friends on discord and I do have Nadine to talk to (my lover in Katie's game)

Being wild for sure with this one xD I appreciate the effort but I'm not putting any of this on as weight to my reads.
  • Options
    Coffee’s too townish to be scum. Like FR unless she’s just THAT perfect at playing scum, she’s town. Sophia, City, Emzy, Broncos. Sophia is mafia. City, Emzy, Broncos. I was somewhat trusting of Emzy but now I’m not so sure with all of her comments. Each comment steers further and further from the dots everyone is trying to connect & it feels like a distraction. Although I don’t know whether or not Emzy would defend City like that at this point, but I wouldn’t put it past anyone tbh. Broncos and Emzy? Perhaps. City and Emzy is starting to feel more likely than City and Broncos, tbh.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I can't sleep so I checked in and City did exactly what I thought she would do if she's scum. I didn't want to say this earlier because I wanted City's genuine reaction.

This whole time City's been the last vote or one of the last votes on the wagon.
    Maybe timing's a faction but sus to me when several people are saying we should hammer or come close to it. I thought for sure City would vote Sophia as soon as she saw Frenchy's findings and she did. If you're scum buddy just got called out and has no chance, what do you do? You can't defend them, so you vote them. She said she was reading back but voted Sophia, so she'd seen Frenchy's results. Then she saw we all don't want to hammer, so she unvoted. Seems to me like she's following the town.

The other half of my "what City will do if she's scum" theory was she'll come after me harder than Em. She wants to seem like she's town, so she's going to say it has to be me and Em. But she's more interested in proving that I'm scum over Em. Because if she is scum, she's going to go after the player she knows is town. Especially if Em her her other buddy. My PoE is a little easier because I know I'm not mafia, so unless Luna's godfather or Coffee's fooling us all, it has to be City and Em. In a Luna or Coffee being scum case, good job you deserve a win. But back to City and Em. You said in a recent post that you've been townreading me, but a few posts later you've a had a change of heart. If I've read someone town the whole game and they come under suspicion, I'm more likely to look at the alternative, which is Em. I'm not sure how you can go from one extreme to the other with very little explanation. Maybe it's your playstyle to keep your thought process to yourself, but it seems like an odd 180 flip.

That said, the same could be said for me reading City as town and flipping on her. However, I was going on the fact that her posts weren't mere summaries like they were during her scum streak. But like I said earlier, I don't think that holds up as much because at least me and DeKay, maybe more have said "that's what she does as scum" and logic would say that if she's scum and reads that, she's not going to do exactly what we say looks scummy for her. I do feel like she's been more active than this as town in the past and I was gliding over her posts chasing the people.
    I have many ideas. She defended Broncos and City more than anyone, really. Broncos also gave a green light to City and her. I partially think I wasn't killed because I got my suspicions placed too well yesterday, so if mafia killed me, it would actually sell them out more than to hope that I would be suspected myself.

I would not let my buddy townread me so openly like that. I tend to list my buddies as neutral with a lean and I've been strongly reading Broncos as town this whole time.
    I'm town, you guys. I don't fake helpfulness as scum and I definitely wouldn't have done that recap as mafia. Scum is going after me because no one is ever 100% sure of their reads on me and that makes me an easy miselim.

Okay, then based on what has been said, who do you suspect as Sophia's teammates?

Look at the post I just made

I did. It's a possibility. Both you and Broncos agree on Emzy though, which automatically makes the whole thing suspicious, as there's no way I'm going to believe that you two are both innocent. At least one, if not both must be scum.

Broncos is bussing. There is no way that she isn't because any other option does not work with Sophia being confirmed scum. Of course she's going to agree, disagreeing will make her look scummy.

This is what I meant. I would also like to note that I'm opposed to bussing. If my partner's going down, I might slightly support the elim, but I'm not going to vote, and I'll probably try to draw votes elsewhere. I'm more about keeping the team alive and I'm not going to let 1 die to make myself look better, that's not me, as a mafia player or a person in general.
    I'm town, you guys. I don't fake helpfulness as scum and I definitely wouldn't have done that recap as mafia. Scum is going after me because no one is ever 100% sure of their reads on me and that makes me an easy miselim.

I would like to note that Frenchy is the one who has most strongly suspected you and brought forward the ideas, and we know he's town and not trying for a miselim. He'll likely be 100% confirmed after tonight, which will even further validate that his thoughts are genuinely in our best interests. We're in agreement to elim Sophia today. I'm interested to see what Em says about all this when she catches up.

3:45am XD I really need to sleep. I hope that doesn't sound like a gibberish mess. I had it mostly typed out and forgot to copy it when I went to check something on a different page and lost most of my progress :dizzy: There might be some things from the original post that got left out because of it getting deleted, so sorry in advance if it seems like something is completely missing. Now, time for that sleeping I was gonna do hours ago...

Maybe i'm not seeing it because i somewhat disagree? I don't even know at this rate. I thought city's reaction seemed townish, the same way i thought nerd's reaction was townish and i'm honestly ashamed of myself for letting "i'm fed up" get the better of me in me voting nerd the next day. I disagreed with you about nerd's reaction too. I don't exactly want this to be a "we mislynch city after broncos suspects" like it was with nerd. Your posts are big and seemingly helpful and well thought out but idk, your actions are suspicious and I don't trust them.

• Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    I can tell you all it’s not me. I’ll darkly pencil in Luna as town. Frenchy is town.

I’ve been semi scumreading Em and could see her being one of them. I’ve scum read her in the past and chickened out of voting her and letting her pass when she’s actually scum. I’d rather not do it again.

That leaves City or Coffee. I’m gonna be incredibly mad if Coffee’s fooling us. Guess that leaves City.

Why would I fool y’all like that? I’m an honest player 😆 But I do appreciate your honesty. Again, in light of recent events, I can’t clear anyone 100% up as town anymore so I hope you’ll appreciate my objectivity rather than being annoyed at my reluctance to clear you as such. With that said, I do believe Emzy and City are as equally under question as anyone here...

I think what’s sitting wrong with me is why Coffee is still alive. She’s the most widely town read and those are usually the biggest kill targets. At least that’s the way I kill. Some people kill solely based on reads and maybe they aren’t threatened by Coffee’s reads?

Just to be clear, I’m not sure I suspect Coffee yet, just throwing thoughts out.

Yeah I probably would have killed coffee as well, seeing her as so townish. It is quite odd, but then maybe for this exact reason: to get her lynched and bring that up as a suspicion? Although that's some mighty planning and a lot of faith scum you or scum whoever else put on odds that people would buy into the idea.

But yeah. I mean, we know she won't die tonight either and if coffee IS town, that leaves...

Luna, City, Coffee, Broncos, Me. I know I'm town, and I trust City, I trust coffee. That leaves Luna, Broncos. Unless I'm trusting city where I shouldn't be because I'm starting to come around to you (Broncos) being townish. Luna i'm still unsure. Ugh idfk

I’m starting to think YOU’RE scum more and more because I am town & it feels like you’re tryna lead town astray js.

I don't think I'm leading town at all, really. I don't see where you're coming from with that one. I'm just thinking what I'm thinking and keeping options open. I'm hardly leading town astray bearing in mind literally everyone is willing to lynch me lol
  • Options

I don't think I'm leading town at all, really. I don't see where you're coming from with that one. I'm just thinking what I'm thinking and keeping options open. I'm hardly leading town astray bearing in mind literally everyone is willing to lynch me lol

... you were probably last on my suspect list based on who’s left and you went up.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Coffee’s too townish to be scum. Like FR unless she’s just THAT perfect at playing scum, she’s town. Sophia, City, Emzy, Broncos. Sophia is mafia. City, Emzy, Broncos. I was somewhat trusting of Emzy but now I’m not so sure with all of her comments. Each comment steers further and further from the dots everyone is trying to connect & it feels like a distraction. Although I don’t know whether or not Emzy would defend City like that at this point, but I wouldn’t put it past anyone tbh. Broncos and Emzy? Perhaps. City and Emzy is starting to feel more likely than City and Broncos, tbh.

Considering the dots include me a lot of the time, do you expect me to agree when they're not correct? xD I'm pretty sure Broncos is bad, leaving the other one of you (luna), city and coffee.

if coffee is very townish, then that makes you not, or city not. City may well have improved her scum game after having so much practice and feedback lol. I dunno. And i want to believe you're town too based on your reactions and i feel like you would have probably fizzled away in a corner or smth if you were scum and just let the game do its thing but then that leaves city.

wait no sophia is bad xD I'm still trying to find 3 people lmao

ok backtrack. So if Sophia, Broncos-- there's one more in coffee, city, luna. It's probably city but then it miht not be and i'll seriously kick myself if i'm part of city's lynch and my gut was right in thinking she's town this time. coffee could be bad but as you say she screams town so hard and i don't believe it. leaving you luna.
  • Options

... you were probably last on my suspect list based on who’s left and you went up.

that's fair enough
  • Options
    Sophia, Broncos, City
    Sophia, Broncos, Luna
    Sophia, Broncos, Coffee
    Sophia, City, Luna
    Sophia, City, Coffee
    Sophia, Luna, Coffee

I'm going to cry....

idfk i give up. sophia's bad (probably) and she gettin lynched. what's the votecount?

i'm away to catch up with game numero 2
  • Options

Considering the dots include me a lot of the time, do you expect me to agree when they're not correct? xD I'm pretty sure Broncos is bad, leaving the other one of you (luna), city and coffee.

if coffee is very townish, then that makes you not, or city not. City may well have improved her scum game after having so much practice and feedback lol. I dunno. And i want to believe you're town too based on your reactions and i feel like you would have probably fizzled away in a corner or smth if you were scum and just let the game do its thing but then that leaves city.

ok backtrack. So if Sophia, Broncos-- there's one more in coffee, city, luna. It's probably city but then it miht not be and i'll seriously kick myself if i'm part of city's lynch and my gut was right in thinking she's town this time. coffee could be bad but as you say she screams town so hard and i don't believe it. leaving you luna.

Chile, whatever. You can lead town to eliminate me & if you’re scum that would be EXACTLY what you’d try to do at this stage to save City. If you’re insinuating Sophia & Broncos are bad for sure, it still leaves me torn between you and City.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Also,, me being alive this long feels like a frame after the N1 kill. Make no mistake,, whichever of you is the mafia,, that’s suspicious scumplay. Js. I can catch on.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    What if Emzy is bussing Broncos
    Hmm
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Chile, whatever. You can lead town to eliminate me & if you’re scum that would be EXACTLY what you’d try to do at this stage to save City. If you’re insinuating Sophia & Broncos are bad for sure, it still leaves me torn between you and City.

Luna i'm not attacking you man. I'm just keeping my options open. I'm sorry if it's coming across that way. I'm not tunnelling on any one person and I'm sorry if it's coming out like that.
  • Options

Luna i'm not attacking you man. I'm just keeping my options open. I'm sorry if it's coming across that way. I'm not tunnelling on any one person and I'm sorry if it's coming out like that.

I didn’t say you were attacking me...? I just said that if you’re scum and so is City you’d be trying to eliminate me to save City.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Wait now I’m doubting my thoughts again bc would Emzy really defend someone we’re all scrumreading?-
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

I didn’t say you were attacking me...? I just said that if you’re scum and so is City you’d be trying to eliminate me to save City.

Okee xD Sorry! It just felt like you were thinking I was tunnelling you
  • Options

Oh no I’m sorry 😭😂 it’s 7am and my brain does not function at this hour but I cannot sLEEP😭
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Oh no I’m sorry 😭😂 it’s 7am and my brain does not function at this hour but I cannot sLEEP😭

That's okay! No worries xD

Is your inability to sleep down to you being guilty and stressed for a scum win? Hmmm? xD
  • Options
    Wait now I’m doubting my thoughts again bc would Emzy really defend someone we’re all scrumreading?-

"We're all scum reading" is the key thing here. Nobody else is against it and I know me being against it is sketch because we ARE only looking for one more scum and alas that could be me. But it's not me and the fact nobody else seems to be against the idea is very concerning.
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

I agree. Depending on how Sophia and City go, you guys might want to go for Emzy after. After all, Sophia, her and City were definitely inactive for the entire last night in-game, which would explain perfectly the time it took for night to finish. Broncos actually was active during that time period, so she could've filled in to not attract suspicion on the AFKers if she was part of it.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Although since none of those people were active and Bella still died, that means that one of them would've needed to vote before the night started, and then Zinnia would've been waiting on a confirmation that never happened, before killing. Is that something that can happen? Or is it more likely that someone was actually there to talk to Zinnia?
  • Options
    Technically Sophia was around during the beginning of it, so she could've been that one.
  • Options
    Although since none of those people were active and Bella still died, that means that one of them would've needed to vote before the night started, and then Zinnia would've been waiting on a confirmation that never happened, before killing. Is that something that can happen? Or is it more likely that someone was actually there to talk to Zinnia?

Actually this would explain why I'm alive too.
  • Options
    I think mafia was trying to kill the cop more than anything, and Bella was a good target as she was a silent observer. If Coffee was the cop, I think they figured she would've talked about something already. No one suspected me to be the cop, and people thought I was just an inactive town, which is good for mafia. I was active last in-game day, but they probably thought I might get back into inactivity.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I can't sleep so I checked in and City did exactly what I thought she would do if she's scum. I didn't want to say this earlier because I wanted City's genuine reaction.

This whole time City's been the last vote or one of the last votes on the wagon. Maybe timing's a faction but sus to me when several people are saying we should hammer or come close to it. I thought for sure City would vote Sophia as soon as she saw Frenchy's findings and she did. If you're scum buddy just got called out and has no chance, what do you do? You can't defend them, so you vote them. She said she was reading back but voted Sophia, so she'd seen Frenchy's results. Then she saw we all don't want to hammer, so she unvoted. Seems to me like she's following the town.

The other half of my "what City will do if she's scum" theory was she'll come after me harder than Em. She wants to seem like she's town, so she's going to say it has to be me and Em. But she's more interested in proving that I'm scum over Em. Because if she is scum, she's going to go after the player she knows is town. Especially if Em her her other buddy. My PoE is a little easier because I know I'm not mafia, so unless Luna's godfather or Coffee's fooling us all, it has to be City and Em. In a Luna or Coffee being scum case, good job you deserve a win. But back to City and Em. You said in a recent post that you've been townreading me, but a few posts later you've a had a change of heart. If I've read someone town the whole game and they come under suspicion, I'm more likely to look at the alternative, which is Em. I'm not sure how you can go from one extreme to the other with very little explanation. Maybe it's your playstyle to keep your thought process to yourself, but it seems like an odd 180 flip.

That said, the same could be said for me reading City as town and flipping on her. However, I was going on the fact that her posts weren't mere summaries like they were during her scum streak. But like I said earlier, I don't think that holds up as much because at least me and DeKay, maybe more have said "that's what she does as scum" and logic would say that if she's scum and reads that, she's not going to do exactly what we say looks scummy for her. I do feel like she's been more active than this as town in the past and I was gliding over her posts chasing the people.
    I have many ideas. She defended Broncos and City more than anyone, really. Broncos also gave a green light to City and her. I partially think I wasn't killed because I got my suspicions placed too well yesterday, so if mafia killed me, it would actually sell them out more than to hope that I would be suspected myself.

I would not let my buddy townread me so openly like that. I tend to list my buddies as neutral with a lean and I've been strongly reading Broncos as town this whole time.

Okay, then based on what has been said, who do you suspect as Sophia's teammates?

Look at the post I just made

I did. It's a possibility. Both you and Broncos agree on Emzy though, which automatically makes the whole thing suspicious, as there's no way I'm going to believe that you two are both innocent. At least one, if not both must be scum.

Broncos is bussing. There is no way that she isn't because any other option does not work with Sophia being confirmed scum. Of course she's going to agree, disagreeing will make her look scummy.

This is what I meant. I would also like to note that I'm opposed to bussing. If my partner's going down, I might slightly support the elim, but I'm not going to vote, and I'll probably try to draw votes elsewhere. I'm more about keeping the team alive and I'm not going to let 1 die to make myself look better, that's not me, as a mafia player or a person in general.

I would like to note that Frenchy is the one who has most strongly suspected you and brought forward the ideas, and we know he's town and not trying for a miselim. He'll likely be 100% confirmed after tonight, which will even further validate that his thoughts are genuinely in our best interests. We're in agreement to elim Sophia today. I'm interested to see what Em says about all this when she catches up.

3:45am XD I really need to sleep. I hope that doesn't sound like a gibberish mess. I had it mostly typed out and forgot to copy it when I went to check something on a different page and lost most of my progress :dizzy: There might be some things from the original post that got left out because of it getting deleted, so sorry in advance if it seems like something is completely missing. Now, time for that sleeping I was gonna do hours ago...

I went harder on you than I did on Em because 1) Em hadn't posted on day 4 yet at the time that I made those posts 2) it seemed (at least to my paranoid 2am brain) that a lot of town was agreeing with your thoughts and 3) Frenchy was making connections between you and me because we were townreading each other earlier in the game, which isn't true for me and Emzy. There wasn't a reason at the time to come down on Em like I did you. That's not a scumtell.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg