Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'm starting to come around to the idea of Em being scum.
    But then does it make more sense to go for her or Nerd for the elim?

Which one contributed more?
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Unvote

Yeah that's too many votes on Nerd, and I still suspect Sophia, even if not voting on her at this second. If she votes Nerd (and so does City, who was another suspect of mine), then I may not want to contribute to this.

You know what... I'll be wild.

Vote: City
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I don't wanna hammer Nerd and I don't think Zinnia is around to flip anyway...

I don't want a hammer yet either. I want to keep talking this out.

Bandwagons tend to be built up of mafia members, yes? Do you, Broncos and Coffee, think that any of the four currently voting for Nerd (so Sophia, Em, Frenchy, and City) are likely to be mafia?

I stepped away for a few minutes, but yes I think at least one is voting, whether Nerd is scum or not. I could see both jumping on the wagon to bus Nerd, then come after those who didn't want to vote quickly (Me, coffee, luna, Bella). That idea would assume Nerd is scum though.

I think I said earlier Em started the wagon but when I did the votecount I found Sophia actually voted first. When City (?) asked who to look at after Nerd's elim, I said Em for starting the wagon, when it was Sophia. Wanted to clear that up real quick.

If I had to throw a name or two out there, I'd say Em or Sophia are one of if not both scum

Wow! That was fast. Where do we plan on going from there?

Idk. I think elim Nerd and work from there.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Unvote

Yeah that's too many votes on Nerd, and I still suspect Sophia, even if not voting on her at this second. If she votes Nerd (and so does City, who was another suspect of mine), then I may not want to contribute to this.

Frenchy votes Sophia
    Sophia votes Nerd
    Em votes Nerd
    Luna votes Nerd
    Luna unvotes
    Frenchy votes Coffee
    Frenchy votes Sophia
    Frenchy votes Broncos

Frenchy votes Nerd
    City votes Nerd

3 - Nerd (Sophia, Em, City)
    1- City (Frenchy)

@Zinniavanilla hope this helps later :)

• Options

Bandwagons tend to be built up of mafia members, yes? Do you, Broncos and Coffee, think that any of the four currently voting for Nerd (so Sophia, Em, Frenchy, and City) are likely to be mafia?

I stepped away for a few minutes, but yes I think at least one is voting, whether Nerd is scum or not. I could see both jumping on the wagon to bus Nerd, then come after those who didn't want to vote quickly (Me, coffee, luna, Bella). That idea would assume Nerd is scum though.

I think I said earlier Em started the wagon but when I did the votecount I found Sophia actually voted first. When City (?) asked who to look at after Nerd's elim, I said Em for starting the wagon, when it was Sophia. Wanted to clear that up real quick.

If I had to throw a name or two out there, I'd say Em or Sophia are one of if not both scum

Wait you think Nerd may be their scum buddy? Bc otherwise I don’t see what we’ll accomplish by voting Nerd instead of who you say seems scum.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Day may end late. Have things to do tomorrow. :disappointed:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Unvote

Frenchy votes Sophia
    Sophia votes Nerd
    Em votes Nerd
    Luna votes Nerd
    Luna unvotes
    Frenchy votes Coffee
    Frenchy votes Sophia
    Frenchy votes Broncos

Frenchy votes Nerd
    City votes Nerd

3 - Nerd (Sophia, Em, City)
    1- City (Frenchy)

@Zinniavanilla hope this helps later :)

unknown.png
  • Options

Wait you think Nerd may be their scum buddy? Bc otherwise I don’t see what we’ll accomplish by voting Nerd instead of who you say seems scum.

That's what I'm hoping to figure out from Nerd's elim. It doesn't work if she's town though. In that event, I think we need to take a good hard look at her voters.

• Options
    Hit post before I was done XD

But anyway, it seems odd that the mafia would have waited this long to elim Nerd if she is town, but I still think leading it? Make sense?

• Options
    I feel like this right now XD
    giphy.gif

I need to go to sleep...

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I still have things I need to accomplish today, so I'm going to take my time catching up.

But direct questions my way and I will attempt to answer them.

What do you think of Nerd? Does Luna’s reaction to Keyen seem weird to you?

I can't say that I've picked up much from Nerd's posts, one way or the other. But her "hope we eliminate a townie" post didn't sit right with me, nor did her "oops, typo" post either. <-- I had meant to actually post that back on day 2, oops :sweat_smile:

But with both wagons that have formed on Nerd, I'm not sure what to think. Her lack of defense hasn't helped.
    Is she an innocent townie that made a simple mistake, and has she gotten the local baddies on her back trying to frame her because of it? Or is she one of those local baddies, and her simple mistake was to post a note meant for her bad friends, not for the town folk?

Even now, knowing Keyen's role, I still think Luna's reaction was that of a frustrated townie. I hate to say too much, considering everything that's happened, but I've been under Keyen's scrutiny before, and Luna's reaction is very reminiscent of the way I've felt then.
    I still have things I need to accomplish today, so I'm going to take my time catching up.

@bellagorilla
    What do you think of the Nerd post and what's been said since then? What about Keyen? Do you have any thoughts on him yet?

See above for Nerd ^^
    Oh, lol, Keyen :sweat_smile: let's just say my thoughts have changed since you asked this question :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Hit post before I was done XD

But anyway, it seems odd that the mafia would have waited this long to elim Nerd if she is town, but I still think leading it? Make sense?

So you think maybe only some maf are on it while some aren’t, possibly reluctant to make it too obvious but unsure of what else to do? That actually makes sense! Don’t worry. You don’t sound crazy. If anything, I’d call maf crazy for not making up their minds (no, don’t kill me just bc I’m lowkey roasting y’all) if not for the fact they’re actually stumping us.
  • Options
    giphy.gif

I need to go to sleep...

Let’s all go to sleep and regroup with fresher minds tomorrow morning then! Zinnia said she would flip the switch later than usual, so we have more than thirteen hours. Hopefully by then, we’ll have slept on it AND some scum will have spoken up. It wouldn’t hurt. I know I’ve been very careful, but I think it’s for the best when we’re dealing with an apparently super duper trooper careful set of scum. You got me, Sherlock?
  • Options

I can't say that I've picked up much from Nerd's posts, one way or the other. But her "hope we eliminate a townie" post didn't sit right with me, nor did her "oops, typo" post either. <-- I had meant to actually post that back on day 2, oops :sweat_smile:

But with both wagons that have formed on Nerd, I'm not sure what to think. Her lack of defense hasn't helped.
    Is she an innocent townie that made a simple mistake, and has she gotten the local baddies on her back trying to frame her because of it? Or is she one of those local baddies, and her simple mistake was to post a note meant for her bad friends, not for the town folk?

Even now, knowing Keyen's role, I still think Luna's reaction was that of a frustrated townie. I hate to say too much, considering everything that's happened, but I've been under Keyen's scrutiny before, and Luna's reaction is very reminiscent of the way I've felt then.

@bellagorilla
    What do you think of the Nerd post and what's been said since then? What about Keyen? Do you have any thoughts on him yet?

See above for Nerd ^^
    Oh, lol, Keyen :sweat_smile: let's just say my thoughts have changed since you asked this question :joy:

I agree on town Luna.

Hey you know what your thoughts on Nerd just reminded me? 😳
  • Options

@bellagorilla

See above for Nerd ^^

I agree on town Luna.

Hey you know what your thoughts on Nerd just reminded me? 😳

Yeah, what did they remind you of?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    giphy.gif

I need to go to sleep...

Honestly, this is for real :joy:

I'm digging through old pages and I feel like this man :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Okay so the Nerd Wagon Saga in order, it is LONG
    Nerd makes the post (page 50)
    Multiple people (Luna, Sophia, Broncos) said "ahaha what" and Coffee unvoted DeKay
    Broncos starts debating whether to vote Nerd, she wonders if it's too impulsive and takes note of the fact that Nerd made a list
    Some other chat, mostly by Keyen, about things not related to Nerd's post (whether Sophia is sus)
    Coffee responds to Broncos by saying that her vote on DeKay depended on townreading Nerd hence the unvote, isn't sure whether to elim Nerd
    Keyen responds to The Post with a meme
    Emzy says The Post sounds like something that would go in scumchat
    I say that I'm looking at Nerd, Frenchy, and DeKay for my vote
    Keyen asks who we should elim (he's leaning towards DeKay)
    Emzy lists Mouse Broncos DeKay and Nerd as scum in a list
    Sophia also wants to vote Nerd but says it's a little impulsive
    Broncos votes Nerd. She says that even if Nerd said "Hoping we don't elim a townie" it would still be sketchy (I agree with this and I think it gives Bronx some towncred)
    I'm wondering whether to vote Nerd or DeKay
    Emzy notes that The Post was a different tone than Nerd's other posts and felt like it "wasn't meant for us"
    Sophia debates following Broncos's vote
    Luna votes Nerd
    Keyen lists Nerd as scum in a list
    Sophia votes Nerd
    Keyen says he doesn't feel confident about elim'ing Nerd based solely on The Post (this reads townish to me)
    Emzy votes Nerd and says she'll look at DeKay day 2, if no Nerd wagon forms she'll switch to mouse, wonders if she's reading too much into The Post
    Keyen votes Nerd after Luna asks why a townie would make The Post (i think this is inch resting)
    Broncos points out again that even if it said "Hoping we don't elim a townie", it would be sketch because why wouldn't Nerd stay and help town then
    I vote Nerd, I say that looking at who voted her if she flips town could be telling, want to look at DeKay D2
    Sophia wonders if her vote was impulsive, notices the amount of people on the wagon (gives her towncred imo)
    Luna wonders if The Post was a typo
    Emzy unvotes, asks what other suspicious behavior Nerd has and asks how much time in day is left (townish?)
    Coffee says she's not joining the Nerd wagon because it feels convenient, as Sophia said (also townish, Coffee is usually reluctant to vote d1)
    Nerd says this, The Anti-Post
    Alright, I'm gonna be going offline for the rest of Day 1. Hoping we eliminate a townie.

OMG I mean I hope we don't eliminate a townie, I can't believe I made such a stupid typo 🤧
    Coffee says she won't vote
    Luna unvotes based on the anti post (since it confirms that it was a typo, and she was wondering that before)
    Sophia doesn't like how fast people jump onto the wagon
    Luna doesn't know what to do
    I say that town Nerd doesn't make lists as much, that I need more time
    Sophia unvotes based on The Anti Post
    Broncos reiterates that The Post would still be sus
    Keyen votes DeKay, says that feels more comfy
    Sophia wants an extension
    Luna hates to bandwagon
    Sophia votes DeKay
    Broncos unvotes, but isn't giving Nerd a pass
    Keyen changes his mind and votes Mouse
    Coffee is opposed to Keyen's DeKay vote
    Keyen asks whether to vote Mouse or DeKay
    Broncos dislikes the DeKay votes and says this
    I don't like these DeKay votes. Could Nerd's buddies been like oops she messed up time to bus her, but then someone said maybe we shouldn't and now they're jumping on DeKay to divert attention??
    Keyen says the above makes sense but panics since day is ending soooon
    Emzy throws out that Keyen, Sophia, and Nerd could be buddies
    Nerd is confused, asks if DeKay got elim'ed
    Zinnia starts counting votes
    I unvote
    Keyen admits to jumping on the wagon, seems like he just wanted an elim imo
    anxious posts from me, Broncos, and Nerd
    Keyen hopes we elim scum
    Day ends

So in conclusion, the whole thing makes Broncos look pretty townish in my eyes, she was very consistent through the whole ordeal. Also liked Luna's unvote because she was thinking about it before. I think Sophia's hesitance to vote did feel genuine but her DeKay vote was strange. I'm not liking how Keyen acted, aside from the post farther up that I marked as town. I also think Emzy was a bit townish, I liked her caution with her vote. Coffee also looks good because of this.

I like this postfrom City and it helps me evaluate everyone on the Nerd wagon. Fwiw, I think everyone mentioned in this post are town with 1 person being possibly scum but I can't pinpoint as to who it is. It makes me somewhat feel better about them. I think we were all just panicking about the Nerd typo and just reading into it.

Regarding me switching to Mouse from my Dekay vote, I just doubted it and I was panicking because day is about to end. That's just what I was feeling at that time. Nothing more, nothing less.

Keyen did make this post back on p. 65 and I think he does have a point here.

On day 1, most everyone was goofing off and then towards the end of day we realized we needed to actually do something productive and saw Nerd's slip and people jumped. It had been our biggest lead of the day, and so far, we haven't had much else to run with, correct?

...have we been reading too much into it all along?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    This:
    Zinniavanilla can you make me jester in the middle of the game without telling anyone? It’d be so much more entertaining than VT! Pretty please! 🍰
    Zinniavanilla can you make me jester in the middle of the game without telling anyone? It’d be so much more entertaining than VT! Pretty please! 🍰

Or say that it's Coffee but then actually make it me since I'll probably get lynched anyways and I'd like to win :D

Do you guys follow?
  • Options
    Multiple people (Luna, Sophia, Broncos) said "ahaha what" and Coffee unvoted DeKay
    Broncos starts debating whether to vote Nerd, she wonders if it's too impulsive and takes note of the fact that Nerd made a list
    Some other chat, mostly by Keyen, about things not related to Nerd's post (whether Sophia is sus)
    Coffee responds to Broncos by saying that her vote on DeKay depended on townreading Nerd hence the unvote, isn't sure whether to elim Nerd
    Broncos votes Nerd. She says that even if Nerd said "Hoping we don't elim a townie" it would still be sketchy (I agree with this and I think it gives Bronx some towncred)
    Emzy notes that The Post was a different tone than Nerd's other posts and felt like it "wasn't meant for us"
    Luna votes Nerd
    Sophia votes Nerd
    Keyen says he doesn't feel confident about elim'ing Nerd based solely on The Post (this reads townish to me)
    Emzy votes Nerd and says she'll look at DeKay day 2, if no Nerd wagon forms she'll switch to mouse, wonders if she's reading too much into The Post
    Keyen votes Nerd after Luna asks why a townie would make The Post (i think this is inch resting)
    Broncos points out again that even if it said "Hoping we don't elim a townie", it would be sketch because why wouldn't Nerd stay and help town then
    I vote Nerd, I say that looking at who voted her if she flips town could be telling, want to look at DeKay D2
    Sophia wonders if her vote was impulsive, notices the amount of people on the wagon (gives her towncred imo)
    Emzy unvotes, asks what other suspicious behavior Nerd has and asks how much time in day is left (townish?)
    Coffee says she's not joining the Nerd wagon because it feels convenient, as Sophia said (also townish, Coffee is usually reluctant to vote d1)
    Alright, I'm gonna be going offline for the rest of Day 1. Hoping we eliminate a townie.

OMG I mean I hope we don't eliminate a townie, I can't believe I made such a stupid typo 🤧
    Luna unvotes based on the anti post (since it confirms that it was a typo, and she was wondering that before)
    Luna hates to bandwagon
    Sophia votes DeKay
    I don't like these DeKay votes. Could Nerd's buddies been like oops she messed up time to bus her, but then someone said maybe we shouldn't and now they're jumping on DeKay to divert attention??
    I unvote
    Keyen hopes we elim scum
    Day ends

So in conclusion, the whole thing makes Broncos look pretty townish in my eyes, she was very consistent through the whole ordeal. Also liked Luna's unvote because she was thinking about it before. I think Sophia's hesitance to vote did feel genuine but her DeKay vote was strange. I'm not liking how Keyen acted, aside from the post farther up that I marked as town. I also think Emzy was a bit townish, I liked her caution with her vote. Coffee also looks good because of this.

I like this postfrom City and it helps me evaluate everyone on the Nerd wagon. Fwiw, I think everyone mentioned in this post are town with 1 person being possibly scum but I can't pinpoint as to who it is. It makes me somewhat feel better about them. I think we were all just panicking about the Nerd typo and just reading into it.

Regarding me switching to Mouse from my Dekay vote, I just doubted it and I was panicking because day is about to end. That's just what I was feeling at that time. Nothing more, nothing less.

On day 1, most everyone was goofing off and then towards the end of day we realized we needed to actually do something productive and saw Nerd's slip and people jumped. It had been our biggest lead of the day, and so far, we haven't had much else to run with, correct?

That’s what I said! I think, like I’ve always thought, we have. 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    Thank you for the summary post City :)

I think what Em brought up is a good point that Luna/Sophia jumped on them jumped off on the unvote. I’ve read Luna as semi-town and Sophia as not sure yet. This could be something.

Idk about Luna, but it was just a few minutes before the deadline. Nerd’s post made me rethink it all and I started feeling like maybe it was too impulsive of a vote and it would be too risky to leave my vote on Nerd possibly resulting in her getting eliminated just because of what could’ve possibly been just a typo, which is why I unvoted.

This is why I wasn't comfy with a Nerd vote as soon as that Nerd post was made and everyone was sus of it.

Another Keyen post from page 65 to reconsider.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

I think what Em brought up is a good point that Luna/Sophia jumped on them jumped off on the unvote. I’ve read Luna as semi-town and Sophia as not sure yet. This could be something.

Idk about Luna, but it was just a few minutes before the deadline. Nerd’s post made me rethink it all and I started feeling like maybe it was too impulsive of a vote and it would be too risky to leave my vote on Nerd possibly resulting in her getting eliminated just because of what could’ve possibly been just a typo, which is why I unvoted.

This is why I wasn't comfy with a Nerd vote as soon as that Nerd post was made and everyone was sus of it.

Interesting. I did always think Keyen was townish. So this does support my theory of Nerd being townish too.

Also I literally /just/ realized your avi is of Claude 🖤🖤🖤
  • Options
    Luna votes Nerd
    Sophia votes Nerd

Luna hates to bandwagon
    Sophia votes DeKay
    I unvote
    Keyen hopes we elim scum
    Day ends

I like this post from City and it helps me evaluate everyone on the Nerd wagon. Fwiw, I think everyone mentioned in this post are town with 1 person being possibly scum but I can't pinpoint as to who it is. It makes me somewhat feel better about them. I think we were all just panicking about the Nerd typo and just reading into it.

That’s what I said! I think, like I’ve always thought, we have. 🤦‍♀️

I mean, this is what mafia is all about, but on the same hand...too much is too much :sweat:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

That's because Nerd said it was a typo. I wasn't willing to risk it, even if it wasn't a typo & was a scumslip. I didn't know for sure and decided to go for someone I had a bad feeling about.

I tend to not vote at all when I just don’t know, but I do understand that we all have different mindsets, so I’m not thinking too much of your actions because we are all different and impulsivity doesn’t always equal scumminess! Sometimes... but again not always.

Yeah,, I can sometimes be impulsive as town. The thing is day was ending and she was the only read I had based on the post but even then I wasn't sure so I unvoted because I panicked from her post I didn't have enough time to analyze.

Post from Luna on page 66.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

That's because Nerd said it was a typo. I wasn't willing to risk it, even if it wasn't a typo & was a scumslip. I didn't know for sure and decided to go for someone I had a bad feeling about.

I tend to not vote at all when I just don’t know, but I do understand that we all have different mindsets, so I’m not thinking too much of your actions because we are all different and impulsivity doesn’t always equal scumminess! Sometimes... but again not always.

Yeah,, I can sometimes be impulsive as town. The thing is day was ending and she was the only read I had based on the post but even then I wasn't sure so I unvoted because I panicked from her post I didn't have enough time to analyze.

Post from Luna on page 66.

How do you read it?
  • Options

Interesting. I did always think Keyen was townish. So this does support my theory of Nerd being townish too.

Also I literally /just/ realized your avi is of Claude 🖤🖤🖤

I can't say that I understand how you were townreading Keyen, but you do you :joy:

Yup, it's Claude :3 I thought it might help with the whole "Bella died but replaced back in" if I switched from Dorothea to Claude.
    7dW3gu7.gif