Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Thank you for the summary post City :)

I think what Em brought up is a good point that Luna/Sophia jumped on them jumped off on the unvote. I’ve read Luna as semi-town and Sophia as not sure yet. This could be something.

Idk about Luna, but it was just a few minutes before the deadline. Nerd’s post made me rethink it all and I started feeling like maybe it was too impulsive of a vote and it would be too risky to leave my vote on Nerd possibly resulting in her getting eliminated just because of what could’ve possibly been just a typo, which is why I unvoted.

This is why I wasn't comfy with a Nerd vote as soon as that Nerd post was made and everyone was sus of it.

Another Keyen post from page 65 to reconsider.

Interesting. I did always think Keyen was townish. So this does support my theory of Nerd being townish too.

Also I literally /just/ realized your avi is of Claude 🖤🖤🖤

I can't say that I understand how you were townreading Keyen, but you do you :joy:

Yup, it's Claude :3 I thought it might help with the whole "Bella died but replaced back in" if I switched from Dorothea to Claude.

Keyen was being aggressive and random voting like town Keyen usually is at the beginning. I do look back to remember him being a lil more silent after the beginning but before the Luna debacle,so I can see others’ perspectives reading him. I just - how does Lala like to put it - see him as a frustrated townie. Especially when he was bickering with Luna, I saw a step I don’t think scum Keyen would take because it could risk everything. Call this picking at straws, but it’s how I see it.

Are you telling me I shouldn’t read you that way?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

I think what Em brought up is a good point that Luna/Sophia jumped on them jumped off on the unvote. I’ve read Luna as semi-town and Sophia as not sure yet. This could be something.

That's because Nerd said it was a typo. I wasn't willing to risk it, even if it wasn't a typo & was a scumslip. I didn't know for sure and decided to go for someone I had a bad feeling about.

I tend to not vote at all when I just don’t know, but I do understand that we all have different mindsets, so I’m not thinking too much of your actions because we are all different and impulsivity doesn’t always equal scumminess! Sometimes... but again not always.

Yeah,, I can sometimes be impulsive as town. The thing is day was ending and she was the only read I had based on the post but even then I wasn't sure so I unvoted because I panicked from her post I didn't have enough time to analyze.

Post from Luna on page 66.

How do you read it?

I can understand Luna's thoughts behind 'only read' and then 'wasn't sure so I unvoted because I panicked'. Luna can be impulsive, and I feel like she's shown that this game (nothing wrong with that, Luna! <3 ) so I can see where Luna took Nerd's "hope to eliminate a townie" post at face value, voted, and then panicked when she realized the depth Nerd's post could contain.

...does that make sense/answer your question? It's 2am and I feel like I'm rambling :sweat_smile:

Also, my cat, Luna, totally ran up to my chair, meowed "what are you still doing awake? it's past your bedtime, Bella!", and bounded off to bed...it's been like 2 minutes now and she's sound asleep, snoring :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Idk about Luna, but it was just a few minutes before the deadline. Nerd’s post made me rethink it all and I started feeling like maybe it was too impulsive of a vote and it would be too risky to leave my vote on Nerd possibly resulting in her getting eliminated just because of what could’ve possibly been just a typo, which is why I unvoted.

This is why I wasn't comfy with a Nerd vote as soon as that Nerd post was made and everyone was sus of it.

Interesting. I did always think Keyen was townish. So this does support my theory of Nerd being townish too.

I can't say that I understand how you were townreading Keyen, but you do you :joy:

Yup, it's Claude :3 I thought it might help with the whole "Bella died but replaced back in" if I switched from Dorothea to Claude.

Keyen was being aggressive and random voting like town Keyen usually is at the beginning. I do look back to remember him being a lil more silent after the beginning but before the Luna debacle,so I can see others’ perspectives reading him. I just - how does Lala like to put it - see him as a frustrated townie. Especially when he was bickering with Luna, I saw a step I don’t think scum Keyen would take because it could risk everything. Call this picking at straws, but it’s how I see it.

Wow, Coffee, I think you've figured out how to read Keyen :hushed: now that you've said that, I can see it. But reading through it, at the time, I didn't quite see it. Frustrated townie did cross my mind, but I know he can be a little aggressive as scum, too. Alls good tho, Keyen <3

But yeah, I think you've got it town.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

That's because Nerd said it was a typo. I wasn't willing to risk it, even if it wasn't a typo & was a scumslip. I didn't know for sure and decided to go for someone I had a bad feeling about.

I tend to not vote at all when I just don’t know, but I do understand that we all have different mindsets, so I’m not thinking too much of your actions because we are all different and impulsivity doesn’t always equal scumminess! Sometimes... but again not always.

Yeah,, I can sometimes be impulsive as town. The thing is day was ending and she was the only read I had based on the post but even then I wasn't sure so I unvoted because I panicked from her post I didn't have enough time to analyze.

How do you read it?

I can understand Luna's thoughts behind 'only read' and then 'wasn't sure so I unvoted because I panicked'. Luna can be impulsive, and I feel like she's shown that this game (nothing wrong with that, Luna! <3 ) so I can see where Luna took Nerd's "hope to eliminate a townie" post at face value, voted, and then panicked when she realized the depth Nerd's post could contain.

...does that make sense/answer your question? It's 2am and I feel like I'm rambling :sweat_smile:

Also, my cat, Luna, totally ran up to my chair, meowed "what are you still doing awake? it's past your bedtime, Bella!", and bounded off to bed...it's been like 2 minutes now and she's sound asleep, snoring :joy:

LOL. So cute! I should be asleep too, so I’mma put my phone down after posting this 😴

Yep! It does answer my question. I just love the way you and a few others are answering my questions without getting annoyed. I really appreciate it. I know I am absolutely no match for the scumhunting expert we’ve unfortunately lost, but I’m trying to piece something (even if it’s fragile) together by asking whatever comes to mind. You’ve been a great help by answering ☺️

I have sort of townread Luna so far, too, so your thoughts make a whole bunch of sense to me. I asked because I thought you quoted her post because you saw something particularly scummy about it that I missed, and I was slightly worried you were trying to paint her as such. It’s good to know that isn’t the case.

I have two extra reasons for seeing Luna as townish: the Song kill really couldn’t have been her and the Keyen-Luna debacle really presented her normally defensive self. For the former, we can go all day debating whether reverse psychology smychology was made, but I really think neither Luna nor her imaginary scumbuddies would risk duplicating a move from the previous game if she was scum. It looks more like frame, if not a random kill, because folks if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it’s a frame (or random kill)! 😋 For the latter, for the same reason I don’t think scum!Keyen would take such a risk as being in the middle of a semi-feud, I don’t think Luna would if it wasn’t a genuine townish offended defense move. Again, this could have all been planned to make us think so, but I’m seriously done with the endless what-if ing. Here’s an actually useful if-statement though: If we want to actually win, we have to start making conclusions! 🙂
  • Options

Wow, Coffee, I think you've figured out how to read Keyen :hushed: now that you've said that, I can see it. But reading through it, at the time, I didn't quite see it. Frustrated townie did cross my mind, but I know he can be a little aggressive as scum, too. Alls good tho, Keyen <3

Aw thank you! I hope so. I’d like to think I know his playstyle at least a bit. I mean we never can really be completely sure about anything until after-the-fact, but it’s a getting-to-know process. And I really do hope I’m not trusting you (Keyen reincarnate) for no reason 🖤
  • Options

Aw thank you! I hope so. I’d like to think I know his playstyle at least a bit. I mean we never can really be completely sure about anything until after-the-fact, but it’s a getting-to-know process. And I really do hope I’m not trusting you (Keyen reincarnate) for no reason 🖤

Your trust is not misplaced <3

How do you read it?

LOL. So cute! I should be asleep too, so I’mma put my phone down after posting this 😴

Yep! It does answer my question. I just love the way you and a few others are answering my questions without getting annoyed. I really appreciate it. I know I am absolutely no match for the scumhunting expert we’ve unfortunately lost, but I’m trying to piece something (even if it’s fragile) together by asking whatever comes to mind. You’ve been a great help by answering ☺️

I have sort of townread Luna so far, too, so your thoughts make a whole bunch of sense to me. I asked because I thought you quoted her post because you saw something particularly scummy about it that I missed, and I was slightly worried you were trying to paint her as such. It’s good to know that isn’t the case.

I have two extra reasons for seeing Luna as townish: the Song kill really couldn’t have been her and the Keyen-Luna debacle really presented her normally defensive self. For the former, we can go all day debating whether reverse psychology smychology was made, but I really think neither Luna nor her imaginary scumbuddies would risk duplicating a move from the previous game if she was scum. It looks more like frame, if not a random kill, because folks if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it’s a frame (or random kill)! 😋 For the latter, for the same reason I don’t think scum!Keyen would take such a risk as being in the middle of a semi-feud, I don’t think Luna would if it wasn’t a genuine townish offended defense move. Again, this could have all been planned to make us think so, but I’m seriously done with the endless what-if ing. Here’s an actually useful if-statement though: If we want to actually win, we have to start making conclusions! 🙂

Yeah, I completely agree with you. I really can't see Luna being scum, at this point in the game after everything that's happened. And now, knowing what I know about Keyen's role, I really feel like it was a frustrated townie semi-feud and nothing more.

But Luna, if you are mafia, then you have truly managed to pull the wool over my eyes. Good on you, mate, you deserve the mafia win.

...I almost posted this with town win instead of mafia win there...I need to sleep :sweat_smile: I'll check back sometime tomorrow (well, technically, it's already tomorrow, but :sweat_smile: )
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Unvote

Yeah that's too many votes on Nerd, and I still suspect Sophia, even if not voting on her at this second. If she votes Nerd (and so does City, who was another suspect of mine), then I may not want to contribute to this.

You know what... I'll be wild.

Vote: City

Why are you suspicious of me?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Hit post before I was done XD

But anyway, it seems odd that the mafia would have waited this long to elim Nerd if she is town, but I still think leading it? Make sense?

So you think maybe only some maf are on it while some aren’t, possibly reluctant to make it too obvious but unsure of what else to do? That actually makes sense! Don’t worry. You don’t sound crazy. If anything, I’d call maf crazy for not making up their minds (no, don’t kill me just bc I’m lowkey roasting y’all) if not for the fact they’re actually stumping us.

Had a long answer and lost it :cry:

The gist was, I’ve played with scum teams where we’d all vote for a mis elim and some times one of us stay off to earn town cred when the mis elim target flips town. I can’t think of anyone who earns significant town cred if Nerd flips town. All of that assuming Nerd is town.

If she flips scum, it’s a whole new ball game. Then we have to figure out if both partners bussed or stayed off. In that case I could see on on the wagon and one off of it. The one off trying to pull votes elsewhere and the other partner can get off if the elsewhere suspicion picks up. If they’re both on it hoping to earn town cred when Nerd flips scum. Idk what which of those scenarios.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

But anyway, it seems odd that the mafia would have waited this long to elim Nerd if she is town, but I still think leading it? Make sense?

So you think maybe only some maf are on it while some aren’t, possibly reluctant to make it too obvious but unsure of what else to do? That actually makes sense! Don’t worry. You don’t sound crazy. If anything, I’d call maf crazy for not making up their minds (no, don’t kill me just bc I’m lowkey roasting y’all) if not for the fact they’re actually stumping us.

The gist was, I’ve played with scum teams where we’d all vote for a mis elim and some times one of us stay off to earn town cred when the mis elim target flips town. I can’t think of anyone who earns significant town cred if Nerd flips town. All of that assuming Nerd is town.

If she flips scum, it’s a whole new ball game. Then we have to figure out if both partners bussed or stayed off. In that case I could see on on the wagon and one off of it. The one off trying to pull votes elsewhere and the other partner can get off if the elsewhere suspicion picks up. If they’re both on it hoping to earn town cred when Nerd flips scum. Idk what which of those scenarios.

Ohhhhh that makes even more sense. But man why does Nerd have to die in both of those scenarios?
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Nerd is destined to meet the grim reaper and fall in love and have black and I'm not being racist, I mean actually black babies.
  • Options
    Nerd is destined to meet the grim reaper and fall in love and have black and I'm not being racist, I mean actually black babies.

The grim reaper /is/ a looker...
  • Options

Oooo, Grim :3

Okay, I know some of us have been busy with Katie's game on UM, but I expected more than three posts when I came back :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Oooo, Grim :3

Okay, I know some of us have been busy with Katie's game on UM, but I expected more than three posts when I came back :sweat_smile:

Also, Frenchy and I left the dance...so you have our fully mafia game attention again :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

That does make sense. We just have to decide if Nerd is town, or scum, and whether or not either one of these scenarios is currently in play.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

That does make sense. We just have to decide if Nerd is town, or scum, and whether or not either one of these scenarios is currently in play.

That’s the spirit! Ignoring the fact it requires a risky, potential sacrifice 😝 So should one of us vote to make it a hammer to get it over with or respect Nerd enough to wait until the flip?
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

That’s the spirit! Ignoring the fact it requires a risky, potential sacrifice 😝 So should one of us vote to make it a hammer to get it over with or respect Nerd enough to wait until the flip?

I wouldn’t say it’s risky. Every elimination in mafia is risky, it’s part of the game, but I think eliminating Nerd is probably our best shot at eliminating scum atm.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    And I don’t think we should hammer. It’s not needed and it’s better to have extra time to discuss.

Sorry I’ve been offline all day btw xD I’ve been busy & sick almost the whole day and I’m playing Katie’s game over on UM as well.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Unvote

Yeah that's too many votes on Nerd, and I still suspect Sophia, even if not voting on her at this second. If she votes Nerd (and so does City, who was another suspect of mine), then I may not want to contribute to this.

You know what... I'll be wild.

Vote: City

Frenchy votes Sophia
    Sophia votes Nerd
    Em votes Nerd
    Luna votes Nerd
    Luna unvotes
    Frenchy votes Coffee
    Frenchy votes Sophia
    Frenchy votes Broncos

Frenchy votes Nerd
    City votes Nerd

3 - Nerd (Sophia, Em, City)
    1- City (Frenchy)

Zinniavanilla hope this helps later :)

This is from page 96, with no votes to change it since then.

We'd both have to vote to hammer Nerd...do we want to?

...is Zinnia even around to flip a hammer? I'm not sure a hammer is the best use of our time. Without it, we can make use of this time to continue discussing the game.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    And I don’t think we should hammer. It’s not needed and it’s better to have extra time to discuss.

Sorry I’ve been offline all day btw xD I’ve been busy & sick almost the whole day and I’m playing Katie’s game over on UM as well.

Lol, I didn't see this before I posted, but glad to know you agree :joy:

Hopefully you feel better!
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    nicki minaj
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Hope you feel better Sophia <3

I agree, a hammer would be useless. I don’t think Zinnia said how much longer day would be, but I think our time would be better spent discussing than tagging Zinnia and waiting for her.

That said, should we discuss plans for tomorrow depending on Nerd’s elim?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Hope you feel better Sophia <3

I agree, a hammer would be useless. I don’t think Zinnia said how much longer day would be, but I think our time would be better spent discussing than tagging Zinnia and waiting for her.

That said, should we discuss plans for tomorrow depending on Nerd’s elim?

Okay, yeah. I'm sorry I haven't spoken, i'm so overwhelmed with everything rn but I have been reading & thinking just so you guys know <3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Helllo everyone. No more voting. I just got home.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Helllo everyone. No more voting. I just got home.

Wait day ends now?
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Ngl, I'm kinda glad I'm getting eliminated. No matter what I flip as y'all are going to get some good information, and in Mafia we have to make sacrifices. It's a game of chess, and you have to sacrifice a few pieces if you want to win the game.
    funny-gifs20.gif