Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Coffee’s too townish to be scum. Like FR unless she’s just THAT perfect at playing scum, she’s town. Sophia, City, Emzy, Broncos. Sophia is mafia. City, Emzy, Broncos. I was somewhat trusting of Emzy but now I’m not so sure with all of her comments. Each comment steers further and further from the dots everyone is trying to connect & it feels like a distraction. Although I don’t know whether or not Emzy would defend City like that at this point, but I wouldn’t put it past anyone tbh. Broncos and Emzy? Perhaps. City and Emzy is starting to feel more likely than City and Broncos, tbh.

Considering the dots include me a lot of the time, do you expect me to agree when they're not correct? xD I'm pretty sure Broncos is bad, leaving the other one of you (luna), city and coffee.

if coffee is very townish, then that makes you not, or city not. City may well have improved her scum game after having so much practice and feedback lol. I dunno. And i want to believe you're town too based on your reactions and i feel like you would have probably fizzled away in a corner or smth if you were scum and just let the game do its thing but then that leaves city.

wait no sophia is bad xD I'm still trying to find 3 people lmao

ok backtrack. So if Sophia, Broncos-- there's one more in coffee, city, luna. It's probably city but then it miht not be and i'll seriously kick myself if i'm part of city's lynch and my gut was right in thinking she's town this time. coffee could be bad but as you say she screams town so hard and i don't believe it. leaving you luna.

Chile, whatever. You can lead town to eliminate me & if you’re scum that would be EXACTLY what you’d try to do at this stage to save City. If you’re insinuating Sophia & Broncos are bad for sure, it still leaves me torn between you and City.

Luna i'm not attacking you man. I'm just keeping my options open. I'm sorry if it's coming across that way. I'm not tunnelling on any one person and I'm sorry if it's coming out like that.

I didn’t say you were attacking me...? I just said that if you’re scum and so is City you’d be trying to eliminate me to save City.

Okee xD Sorry! It just felt like you were thinking I was tunnelling you

Oh no I’m sorry 😭😂 it’s 7am and my brain does not function at this hour but I cannot sLEEP😭

That's okay! No worries xD

Is your inability to sleep down to you being guilty and stressed for a scum win? Hmmm? xD

Nice try 😭😂 but nOPE!! LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Coffee’s too townish to be scum. Like FR unless she’s just THAT perfect at playing scum, she’s town. Sophia, City, Emzy, Broncos. Sophia is mafia. City, Emzy, Broncos. I was somewhat trusting of Emzy but now I’m not so sure with all of her comments. Each comment steers further and further from the dots everyone is trying to connect & it feels like a distraction. Although I don’t know whether or not Emzy would defend City like that at this point, but I wouldn’t put it past anyone tbh. Broncos and Emzy? Perhaps. City and Emzy is starting to feel more likely than City and Broncos, tbh.

Considering the dots include me a lot of the time, do you expect me to agree when they're not correct? xD I'm pretty sure Broncos is bad, leaving the other one of you (luna), city and coffee.

if coffee is very townish, then that makes you not, or city not. City may well have improved her scum game after having so much practice and feedback lol. I dunno. And i want to believe you're town too based on your reactions and i feel like you would have probably fizzled away in a corner or smth if you were scum and just let the game do its thing but then that leaves city.

wait no sophia is bad xD I'm still trying to find 3 people lmao

ok backtrack. So if Sophia, Broncos-- there's one more in coffee, city, luna. It's probably city but then it miht not be and i'll seriously kick myself if i'm part of city's lynch and my gut was right in thinking she's town this time. coffee could be bad but as you say she screams town so hard and i don't believe it. leaving you luna.

Chile, whatever. You can lead town to eliminate me & if you’re scum that would be EXACTLY what you’d try to do at this stage to save City. If you’re insinuating Sophia & Broncos are bad for sure, it still leaves me torn between you and City.

Luna i'm not attacking you man. I'm just keeping my options open. I'm sorry if it's coming across that way. I'm not tunnelling on any one person and I'm sorry if it's coming out like that.

I didn’t say you were attacking me...? I just said that if you’re scum and so is City you’d be trying to eliminate me to save City.

Okee xD Sorry! It just felt like you were thinking I was tunnelling you

Oh no I’m sorry 😭😂 it’s 7am and my brain does not function at this hour but I cannot sLEEP😭

That's okay! No worries xD

Is your inability to sleep down to you being guilty and stressed for a scum win? Hmmm? xD

Nice try 😭😂 but nOPE!! LOL

xD fair enough. Had to try. Also that was a pretty townish reaction. I hope you're town Luna otherwise I'll feel like a big dumbo
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    If you think about it with me for a minute, imagine that an entire game completely forgets about a really evident weird choice of words, and just... lets that person live for quite a while? The only way I can see that happening is if she's innocent, because we were looking at other people and mafia didn't mind, as they knew we were going to notice her again and kill her later. So they didn't mention her while we were pointing our fingers at people who actually were town. They could always mention her later if they wanted to divert our attention from something. Then I make an analysis blaming three people (might be wrong on City, but I'm not sure), and then the Nerd wagon starts again.

In order, let me recap what happened here:
    I’m still pretty confident Keyen was scum, so I guess Bella now. I do want to give her a chance to speak before I vote for based on who she replaced.

I also still think Nerd scum slipped and I would be good with eliming her today. But as mentioned in earlier posts, it’s not just the post that makes me sus of her.

I mentioned suspecting Sophia/Luna previously and I think I’m moving away from that. Luna seems more townish than Sophia to me. Keeping an eye on Sophia, but slightly leaning town for her as well.

I think City is town, I’ve liked her posts and they’ve been more often and thoughtful than during her scum streak.

Emzy’s tricky and I’m not 100% sure she’s town, but I’d feel more confident marking her as town than scum.

I’m taking a leap of faith and penciling in Frenchy as town. From the few posts before today, I hadn’t read him either way and I like the posts I’ve seen so far from him

I’m gonna be mad if Coffee’s scum. She seems the most townish and helpful to me and I’m going to be really mad if I’m being fooled

Did I miss anyone? I just did it off of memory of the playerlist XD

Broncos posted this. It's interesting to look at the first sentences for each of the people mentionned here. She says "I think Nerd scum slipped and I could elim", "I'm not suspecting Sophia and Luna anymore", "City is town", "Emzy's tricky", "Frenchy's maybe town" and "Going to be mad if Coffee's scum". The first mentionned here was Nerd. It's pretty obvious to me that Broncos and Nerd aren't teammates, as why bring this back up if it was the case?

Two full pages later, after Broncos' post slipped by completely and lots of discussion happened, this happens:
    I’m still pretty confident Keyen was scum, so I guess Bella now. I do want to give her a chance to speak before I vote for based on who she replaced.

I also still think Nerd scum slipped and I would be good with eliming her today. But as mentioned in earlier posts, it’s not just the post that makes me sus of her.

I mentioned suspecting Sophia/Luna previously and I think I’m moving away from that. Luna seems more townish than Sophia to me. Keeping an eye on Sophia, but slightly leaning town for her as well.

I think City is town, I’ve liked her posts and they’ve been more often and thoughtful than during her scum streak.

Emzy’s tricky and I’m not 100% sure she’s town, but I’d feel more confident marking her as town than scum.

I’m taking a leap of faith and penciling in Frenchy as town. From the few posts before today, I hadn’t read him either way and I like the posts I’ve seen so far from him

I’m gonna be mad if Coffee’s scum. She seems the most townish and helpful to me and I’m going to be really mad if I’m being fooled

kinda feel like if the nerd thing actually was a slip she'd have been lynched by now but the fact it keeps getting brought up and nobody is actually suspecting her all that much is a bit weird

Why would Emzy bring that back up if she was Nerd's teammate? She could've saved Nerd by staying silent! It's pretty obvious that she is not Nerd's teammate.

Luna is the first to respond to this:

kinda feel like if the nerd thing actually was a slip she'd have been lynched by now but the fact it keeps getting brought up and nobody is actually suspecting her all that much is a bit weird

Ngl I forgot about Nerd :bawling:
    hmm... maybe we should take a look at her.

This gives me vibes of a town reaction. Not of a teammate of Nerd.
    You know what Vote: Nerd

I'm going back to this again cause I've been thinking it for a while now and still do.

Then Sophia is the first to vote for Nerd! Not something Nerd's teammate would do that easily.

Coffee wants to wait for Nerd to get back online before joining in, and she seems town to me. So does Luna, who seemed legit in her reaction. So then my question is, who do you think are Nerd's teammates? Literally no one here acts like it. City and Bella? They are the only ones not here at the moment, but what are the odds of that. Knowing how many people are left, and how many mafia members there are, the odds are that one mafia at least is present in this discussion (although I suspect 2), and no one acts like Nerd's teammates.

Something here doesn't add up.

Here is the "Nerd discussion" analysis I made before. Technically, Emzy could be suspicious here, pointing Nerd out of Broncos' post. But I doubt if both of them were scum, that two scum would take the risk of 1) bringing back a person in the votes and 2) pointing that person out specifically because when that person dies, they look bad. I don't think both Emzy and Broncos can be scum because of this. Also keep in mind that Sophia gave both City and Broncos a green light when I accusated them. She defended them. This makes me think at least City or Broncos is scum, or both.

City or Broncos - At least one of the two imo.

Emzy or Broncos - Only one of the two imo.

Sophia - Confirmed.

Broncos is common to both. And since we have 3 mafia to find, Emzy being mafia rules Broncos out which leaves... no one in my suspect group to fill the third. This makes once again the only logical combination (to me) be Sophia, Broncos and City.

Oh wow! That was so in depth. Problem with in depth is it’s in a box. But out of the box is too head dizzying too 🤕

You’re right about the risk of bringing another player up that most had forgotten. And the risk of Emzy/Broncos agreeing with a scum buddy in public. But wouldn’t Sophia agreeing with Broncos and City through the greenlight be risky if they are her buddies in itself? Or am I just thinking too hard? I guess there’s only so much second guessing that’s healthy.

Technically, Broncos just made a compilation post. Emzy could've been the mafia picking from it. Although that seems awfully convenient for mafia, as no one else mentioned Nerd for quite a few pages. My guess is that Broncos made that compilation and Sophia was going to pick from it (Sophia didn't quote, she just said she "remembered Nerd" and voted), and Emzy noticed it, pointed Nerd out and it gave an easier time to mafia.

Technically it could be Sophia-Emzy-City. Technically. Broncos/Emzy is where I am unsure the most. We better make the right choice though, after Sophia and City.

Every now and then I suspect you when I really think "out of the box", but then I remember that you suspended Nerd's elimination pretty well yesterday... while that could've been a way to fool us, you're so direct that I really don't think so. Then again, Luna not only got town analysed by me, but also reacted surprised to Broncos' post (which felt genuine to me). I really don't suspect you two.

I'm the one you should be unsure about. I'm town. I don't have a lot of evidence to defend myself with but I am. If you really think Broncos is mafia, then you should be noticing the way she's turning on me and suggesting that I'm buddies with Em and y'all are just eating it all up.
    Ugh and as soon as I get on everyone has gone to sleep. Great!

I'm sorry if I sound agitated and panicky and all that, but it's 2am, I am playing two games at once, and you all are just going along with the idea that I'm scum when you were all townreading me yesterday and its freaking frustrating. By process of elimination it has to be Em and Broncos because it sure as hell is not me. Stop letting scum get away with this and look properly.

Chill out, sis! No one’s voted you or anything. We’re just talking 🙂
  • Options
    If you think about it with me for a minute, imagine that an entire game completely forgets about a really evident weird choice of words, and just... lets that person live for quite a while? The only way I can see that happening is if she's innocent, because we were looking at other people and mafia didn't mind, as they knew we were going to notice her again and kill her later. So they didn't mention her while we were pointing our fingers at people who actually were town. They could always mention her later if they wanted to divert our attention from something. Then I make an analysis blaming three people (might be wrong on City, but I'm not sure), and then the Nerd wagon starts again.

Broncos posted this. It's interesting to look at the first sentences for each of the people mentionned here. She says "I think Nerd scum slipped and I could elim", "I'm not suspecting Sophia and Luna anymore", "City is town", "Emzy's tricky", "Frenchy's maybe town" and "Going to be mad if Coffee's scum". The first mentionned here was Nerd. It's pretty obvious to me that Broncos and Nerd aren't teammates, as why bring this back up if it was the case?

Two full pages later, after Broncos' post slipped by completely and lots of discussion happened, this happens:

Why would Emzy bring that back up if she was Nerd's teammate? She could've saved Nerd by staying silent! It's pretty obvious that she is not Nerd's teammate.

I'm going back to this again cause I've been thinking it for a while now and still do.

Then Sophia is the first to vote for Nerd! Not something Nerd's teammate would do that easily.

Coffee wants to wait for Nerd to get back online before joining in, and she seems town to me. So does Luna, who seemed legit in her reaction. So then my question is, who do you think are Nerd's teammates? Literally no one here acts like it. City and Bella? They are the only ones not here at the moment, but what are the odds of that. Knowing how many people are left, and how many mafia members there are, the odds are that one mafia at least is present in this discussion (although I suspect 2), and no one acts like Nerd's teammates.

Here is the "Nerd discussion" analysis I made before. Technically, Emzy could be suspicious here, pointing Nerd out of Broncos' post. But I doubt if both of them were scum, that two scum would take the risk of 1) bringing back a person in the votes and 2) pointing that person out specifically because when that person dies, they look bad. I don't think both Emzy and Broncos can be scum because of this. Also keep in mind that Sophia gave both City and Broncos a green light when I accusated them. She defended them. This makes me think at least City or Broncos is scum, or both.

Sophia - Confirmed.

Broncos is common to both. And since we have 3 mafia to find, Emzy being mafia rules Broncos out which leaves... no one in my suspect group to fill the third. This makes once again the only logical combination (to me) be Sophia, Broncos and City.

Oh wow! That was so in depth. Problem with in depth is it’s in a box. But out of the box is too head dizzying too 🤕

You’re right about the risk of bringing another player up that most had forgotten. And the risk of Emzy/Broncos agreeing with a scum buddy in public. But wouldn’t Sophia agreeing with Broncos and City through the greenlight be risky if they are her buddies in itself? Or am I just thinking too hard? I guess there’s only so much second guessing that’s healthy.

Technically, Broncos just made a compilation post. Emzy could've been the mafia picking from it. Although that seems awfully convenient for mafia, as no one else mentioned Nerd for quite a few pages. My guess is that Broncos made that compilation and Sophia was going to pick from it (Sophia didn't quote, she just said she "remembered Nerd" and voted), and Emzy noticed it, pointed Nerd out and it gave an easier time to mafia.

Technically it could be Sophia-Emzy-City. Technically. Broncos/Emzy is where I am unsure the most. We better make the right choice though, after Sophia and City.

Every now and then I suspect you when I really think "out of the box", but then I remember that you suspended Nerd's elimination pretty well yesterday... while that could've been a way to fool us, you're so direct that I really don't think so. Then again, Luna not only got town analysed by me, but also reacted surprised to Broncos' post (which felt genuine to me). I really don't suspect you two.

I'm the one you should be unsure about. I'm town. I don't have a lot of evidence to defend myself with but I am. If you really think Broncos is mafia, then you should be noticing the way she's turning on me and suggesting that I'm buddies with Em and y'all are just eating it all up.

Actually, no one really suspected you because of Broncos at all... neither did anyone blame you of being buddies with Em.

You and Broncos just did like a page ago

I mean because of what Broncos said. I suspected you since two days ago.

Actually, now that I think back about it, Broncos was the last active out of the four "suspected". She was active really close to when night began. She actually could be good, or just waiting for input from her buddies to finish night, which never came.

Everyone who was away for a day is more at risk here, because of night lasting as long as it did. Sophia is not bad from August 8 yet, neither were you until now, Broncos was last seen short after night started until she came back and Emzy is gone since August 8 as well.

Coffee, there's some stuff for you to think about in the morning.

It’s morning-ish now! 🙃 Hmm so you think Broncos could have made the kill and the other two scum stayed off for good measure? I suppose it really does only take one to submit the kill, and they could have known that. But then again, how do we know Broncos wasn’t just pm-ing someone else about something totally unrelated to this game, or that she was reading but she was just too tired to post? It surely is something to think about, I’ll say that much.
  • Options
    I'm gonna stick around for a few more minutes and then I'm going to bed. I've worked myself up into state over this and I already have stuff to be emotional over so it's not a good mix and I can't make rational posts rn.

It’s just a game! Don’t stress too much over it. If you’re town, there’s not much reason to anyways. Everything will turn out fine one way or another 😉
  • Options
    I'm reading the last message dates from the four suspects on the mafia Discord (I also viewed the source code of the page where Zinnia announced night to know when they did, as well as the last messages of some users), and here is all the info:
    Unvote

Yeah that's too many votes on Nerd, and I still suspect Sophia, even if not voting on her at this second. If she votes Nerd (and so does City, who was another suspect of mine), then I may not want to contribute to this.

You know what... I'll be wild.

Vote: City

Why are you suspicious of me?

City's last message before night started: August 8, 2020 11:51AM AST (Atlantic Standard Time). This was a wayyyyys before night started. Even her last message on the discord group was not that long after this (1:52 PM). Mafia could've been waiting for her to come online to finalize voting. Highly suspected as she was offline for quite a while and mafia was waiting for night to end. I'm pretty sure she's mafia.
    Nerd is destined to meet the grim reaper and fall in love and have black and I'm not being racist, I mean actually black babies.

Emzy's last message on here: August 8, 2020 2:53PM AST (Atlantic Standard Time). About an hour before night started. Nothing since. Jokes about black babies. On the Discord group, her last message was at 2:16 PM. Technically mafia could've been waiting for her to finish night as she seemed to have left after this (didn't even come back since which actually makes her more suspicious). I checked her profile to see her last seen online time down to the minute (used the page's source code again), and it is the following. August 8, 2020 6:35 PM AST. That's 3 hours after she last messaged and 2 hours and 30 minutes after night. Maybe scum chat. I'm actually suspecting her more than Broncos now, as she has a suspicious timing, pointed out Nerd from a post that could've been unnoticed otherwise AND has been quite inactive to finish night! Very possible as a suspect.
    And I don’t think we should hammer. It’s not needed and it’s better to have extra time to discuss.

Sorry I’ve been offline all day btw xD I’ve been busy & sick almost the whole day and I’m playing Katie’s game over on UM as well.

Sophia's last message on here: August 8, 2020 3:25PM AST, half an hour before night started.She barely said much after this as she was probably reading back or discussing the possibility of killing Bella in the scum chat. Unfortunately I can't get her "last online" as she got on as I'm typing this. Same with City and Broncos as they got on before. Her last message on the Discord group was at 4:47 PM on the same day.
    Sorry I got distracted with UM.

Pretty sure this is still the vote count.

3 - Nerd (Sophia, Em, City)
    1- City (Frenchy)

Nerd has been whacked! She was a Jester! And has won with her whackination!

Night 4 will now begin. It will end when I get all night actions.
    But really she was just a Vanilla Townie. Don't tell her I said that.

Zinnia's message about night starting: August 8, 2020 4:04PM AST.

1- City (Frenchy)

:expressionless:

Broncos' last message, during night, commenting about the whackination: August 8, 2020 4:11PM AST. It was a random message of one emoji. Nothing more, nothing less, until she came back on tonight. Considering the luck of both her and Sophia defending their teammates like they did, I'm starting to wonder if Emzy could be scum instead, as silent as she has been, way more than Broncos. Also for the reasons stated above. We can get to Broncos/Emzy debate after the two others though, although I think Emzy is probably more likely to be scum now. Her last message on the Discord was at 2:12 AM on August 8 as well, although she has been active on here a bit since, so that probably means nothing noteworthy.

Hopefully this helps the people I know as town figure the rest out of this tomorrow.

This is the longest analysis I ever did in probably any game. It's almost 4 AM. I need sleep. I'm ACTUALLY going to bed now. Hopefully this helps.

Oh my! This is quite the road map. Literally, I can picture a bulletin board cluttered with paper and red yarn 😅

So you’re looking among Sophia, City, Broncos, and Emzy I see. With all of the suspects (except Sophia, who we know is maf) confirmed to be offline before night ended in a way that corresponds with maf wanting more night time. With Emzy more than Broncos.

Although there’s always the chance they actually were just coincidentally busy, I do think this was so much hard work to put together that I hope it is going in the right direction!
  • Options
    Wonder why I was against Sophia and her supposed "team" last round? I know Sophia is scum without doubt. She was shown as mafia. Unfortunately I only have two reads as DeKay died the night I tried to investigate her. I read Luna and it showed innocent... but it could technically be godfather.

vote: sophia

I did wonder if i should maybe yanno, wait before voting but i dont think frenchy would lie like this and now that you say it, i see it.

Side note: The Scottish Trainline has a little saying where, if you see any problems, report it. It's part of their regular tanoid at stations. They say "say it, see it, sorted." xD

Frenchy said it, i see it, "vote sophia", sorted. Bwahaha

No don’t hammer!!
  • Options
    Wonder why I was against Sophia and her supposed "team" last round? I know Sophia is scum without doubt. She was shown as mafia. Unfortunately I only have two reads as DeKay died the night I tried to investigate her. I read Luna and it showed innocent... but it could technically be godfather.

Sophia is scum? Not the godfather, then, right? Luna may be godfather, yes, but I don’t get those vibes from her. Then again, I didn’t get those vibes from Sophia. Do we elim confirmed scum, then? Seems like the most obvious thing to do.

Yeah, I'm not the godfather, but now I'm looking at Broncos and City like Frenchy said. I don't think it's Emzy.

Actually Emzy is my only possible switch with Broncos. Pretty sure on City. She wasn't really active, despite what Sophia said as "more active than usual".

Coffee seemed town for the whole game, although her being still alive and not killed yet is surprising, and Luna also seemed town, and now I have a possibly confirmed reading, so yeah.

i dont remember anyone saying it was me who is more active than usual (reading it again, i might have read it wrong, ignore me if i did). it was about city, that she's more active than usual because i think you or someone was calling city out for being inactive and that's scummy, whereas i was thinking she's more active and more helpful than usual, and considering she's been scum so much, she's probably town because of it.

Hmm this much is definitely true. I’m not saying I’m assuredly sure of City’s alignment at this point after all this confusion, but I am sure about how she’s being a whole lot more useful than she usually is (I mean this in the best way possible.) Not that this means that much, but DeKay said so herself.
  • Options
    I can't sleep so I checked in and City did exactly what I thought she would do if she's scum. I didn't want to say this earlier because I wanted City's genuine reaction.

This whole time City's been the last vote or one of the last votes on the wagon. Maybe timing's a faction but sus to me when several people are saying we should hammer or come close to it. I thought for sure City would vote Sophia as soon as she saw Frenchy's findings and she did. If you're scum buddy just got called out and has no chance, what do you do? You can't defend them, so you vote them. She said she was reading back but voted Sophia, so she'd seen Frenchy's results. Then she saw we all don't want to hammer, so she unvoted. Seems to me like she's following the town.

The other half of my "what City will do if she's scum" theory was she'll come after me harder than Em. She wants to seem like she's town, so she's going to say it has to be me and Em. But she's more interested in proving that I'm scum over Em. Because if she is scum, she's going to go after the player she knows is town. Especially if Em her her other buddy. My PoE is a little easier because I know I'm not mafia, so unless Luna's godfather or Coffee's fooling us all, it has to be City and Em. In a Luna or Coffee being scum case, good job you deserve a win. But back to City and Em. You said in a recent post that you've been townreading me, but a few posts later you've a had a change of heart. If I've read someone town the whole game and they come under suspicion, I'm more likely to look at the alternative, which is Em. I'm not sure how you can go from one extreme to the other with very little explanation. Maybe it's your playstyle to keep your thought process to yourself, but it seems like an odd 180 flip.

That said, the same could be said for me reading City as town and flipping on her. However, I was going on the fact that her posts weren't mere summaries like they were during her scum streak. But like I said earlier, I don't think that holds up as much because at least me and DeKay, maybe more have said "that's what she does as scum" and logic would say that if she's scum and reads that, she's not going to do exactly what we say looks scummy for her. I do feel like she's been more active than this as town in the past and I was gliding over her posts chasing the people.
    I have many ideas. She defended Broncos and City more than anyone, really. Broncos also gave a green light to City and her. I partially think I wasn't killed because I got my suspicions placed too well yesterday, so if mafia killed me, it would actually sell them out more than to hope that I would be suspected myself.

I would not let my buddy townread me so openly like that. I tend to list my buddies as neutral with a lean and I've been strongly reading Broncos as town this whole time.
    I'm town, you guys. I don't fake helpfulness as scum and I definitely wouldn't have done that recap as mafia. Scum is going after me because no one is ever 100% sure of their reads on me and that makes me an easy miselim.

Okay, then based on what has been said, who do you suspect as Sophia's teammates?

Look at the post I just made

I did. It's a possibility. Both you and Broncos agree on Emzy though, which automatically makes the whole thing suspicious, as there's no way I'm going to believe that you two are both innocent. At least one, if not both must be scum.

Broncos is bussing. There is no way that she isn't because any other option does not work with Sophia being confirmed scum. Of course she's going to agree, disagreeing will make her look scummy.

This is what I meant. I would also like to note that I'm opposed to bussing. If my partner's going down, I might slightly support the elim, but I'm not going to vote, and I'll probably try to draw votes elsewhere. I'm more about keeping the team alive and I'm not going to let 1 die to make myself look better, that's not me, as a mafia player or a person in general.
    I'm town, you guys. I don't fake helpfulness as scum and I definitely wouldn't have done that recap as mafia. Scum is going after me because no one is ever 100% sure of their reads on me and that makes me an easy miselim.

I would like to note that Frenchy is the one who has most strongly suspected you and brought forward the ideas, and we know he's town and not trying for a miselim. He'll likely be 100% confirmed after tonight, which will even further validate that his thoughts are genuinely in our best interests. We're in agreement to elim Sophia today. I'm interested to see what Em says about all this when she catches up.

3:45am XD I really need to sleep. I hope that doesn't sound like a gibberish mess. I had it mostly typed out and forgot to copy it when I went to check something on a different page and lost most of my progress :dizzy: There might be some things from the original post that got left out because of it getting deleted, so sorry in advance if it seems like something is completely missing. Now, time for that sleeping I was gonna do hours ago...

1. I do think it was a bit strange that she came that close to hammering Sophia after just getting back, but maybe she genuinely didn’t see that we suspected her but didn’t want a hammer and she did it on her own agenda? Again, maybe she was hoping the hammer would happen before she could explain herself, but it could have been an honest mistake too.
    2. That’s an interesting theory, about City going after you rather than her potential scumbuddy. Interesting indeed! Um that’s all I can say to that because my mind can barely even process this huge chunk of a post in general (not that it isn’t well written; it is, trust me. It’s me, not you 😛)
    3. I can assure you I’m not competent enough to fool you guys that well. I’m a lousy VT 😋
    4. How do we know what you’re saying about your own playstyle is true? Can someone else confirm this? I’m not saying you’re purposefully misleading us or anything but I do always want a second source 😉
    5. Anyways, thank you for putting the time and effort into making this post, regardless of your alignment!
  • Options
    Hmmm ok i find it highly unlikely coffee is fooling us lol

It was the " I can assure you I’m not competent enough to fool you guys that well. I’m a lousy VT 😋" that really reminded me.

Broncos, Luna, City.

• Options
    I can tell you all it’s not me. I’ll darkly pencil in Luna as town. Frenchy is town.

I’ve been semi scumreading Em and could see her being one of them. I’ve scum read her in the past and chickened out of voting her and letting her pass when she’s actually scum. I’d rather not do it again.

That leaves City or Coffee. I’m gonna be incredibly mad if Coffee’s fooling us. Guess that leaves City.

Why would I fool y’all like that? I’m an honest player 😆 But I do appreciate your honesty. Again, in light of recent events, I can’t clear anyone 100% up as town anymore so I hope you’ll appreciate my objectivity rather than being annoyed at my reluctance to clear you as such. With that said, I do believe Emzy and City are as equally under question as anyone here...

I think what’s sitting wrong with me is why Coffee is still alive. She’s the most widely town read and those are usually the biggest kill targets. At least that’s the way I kill. Some people kill solely based on reads and maybe they aren’t threatened by Coffee’s reads?

Just to be clear, I’m not sure I suspect Coffee yet, just throwing thoughts out.

Yeah I probably would have killed coffee as well, seeing her as so townish. It is quite odd, but then maybe for this exact reason: to get her lynched and bring that up as a suspicion? Although that's some mighty planning and a lot of faith scum you or scum whoever else put on odds that people would buy into the idea.

But yeah. I mean, we know she won't die tonight either and if coffee IS town, that leaves...

Luna, City, Coffee, Broncos, Me. I know I'm town, and I trust City, I trust coffee. That leaves Luna, Broncos. Unless I'm trusting city where I shouldn't be because I'm starting to come around to you (Broncos) being townish. Luna i'm still unsure. Ugh idfk

You trust me? Huh, thank you! ☺️ Regarding Luna, though, I’m curious: why are you unsure? Many people are sure when it comes to her, so I’m wondering what you see differently.
  • Options

Okay, then based on what has been said, who do you suspect as Sophia's teammates?

Look at the post I just made

I did. It's a possibility. Both you and Broncos agree on Emzy though, which automatically makes the whole thing suspicious, as there's no way I'm going to believe that you two are both innocent. At least one, if not both must be scum.

Broncos is bussing. There is no way that she isn't because any other option does not work with Sophia being confirmed scum. Of course she's going to agree, disagreeing will make her look scummy.

unless frenchy lies lol but then nobody counter claimed so nvm

Girllll Frenchy is pretty much confirmed now 😆
  • Options
  • Options
    I can tell you all it’s not me. I’ll darkly pencil in Luna as town. Frenchy is town.

I’ve been semi scumreading Em and could see her being one of them. I’ve scum read her in the past and chickened out of voting her and letting her pass when she’s actually scum. I’d rather not do it again.

That leaves City or Coffee. I’m gonna be incredibly mad if Coffee’s fooling us. Guess that leaves City.

Why would I fool y’all like that? I’m an honest player 😆 But I do appreciate your honesty. Again, in light of recent events, I can’t clear anyone 100% up as town anymore so I hope you’ll appreciate my objectivity rather than being annoyed at my reluctance to clear you as such. With that said, I do believe Emzy and City are as equally under question as anyone here...

I think what’s sitting wrong with me is why Coffee is still alive. She’s the most widely town read and those are usually the biggest kill targets. At least that’s the way I kill. Some people kill solely based on reads and maybe they aren’t threatened by Coffee’s reads?

Just to be clear, I’m not sure I suspect Coffee yet, just throwing thoughts out.

Yeah I probably would have killed coffee as well, seeing her as so townish. It is quite odd, but then maybe for this exact reason: to get her lynched and bring that up as a suspicion? Although that's some mighty planning and a lot of faith scum you or scum whoever else put on odds that people would buy into the idea.

But yeah. I mean, we know she won't die tonight either and if coffee IS town, that leaves...

Luna, City, Coffee, Broncos, Me. I know I'm town, and I trust City, I trust coffee. That leaves Luna, Broncos. Unless I'm trusting city where I shouldn't be because I'm starting to come around to you (Broncos) being townish. Luna i'm still unsure. Ugh idfk

You trust me? Huh, thank you! ☺️ Regarding Luna, though, I’m curious: why are you unsure? Many people are sure when it comes to her, so I’m wondering what you see differently.

It just feels as if she'll turn around and laugh in my face
  • Options

I’m starting to think YOU’RE scum more and more because I am town & it feels like you’re tryna lead town astray js.

Luna, don’t sweat! It only makes you look sus when you get too stressed. Don’t worry; if you don’t have anything to prove, you don’t need to feel uncomfortable 🖤
  • Options
    I'm reading the last message dates from the four suspects on the mafia Discord (I also viewed the source code of the page where Zinnia announced night to know when they did, as well as the last messages of some users), and here is all the info:
    Unvote

Yeah that's too many votes on Nerd, and I still suspect Sophia, even if not voting on her at this second. If she votes Nerd (and so does City, who was another suspect of mine), then I may not want to contribute to this.

You know what... I'll be wild.

Vote: City

Why are you suspicious of me?

City's last message before night started: August 8, 2020 11:51AM AST (Atlantic Standard Time). This was a wayyyyys before night started. Even her last message on the discord group was not that long after this (1:52 PM). Mafia could've been waiting for her to come online to finalize voting. Highly suspected as she was offline for quite a while and mafia was waiting for night to end. I'm pretty sure she's mafia.
    Nerd is destined to meet the grim reaper and fall in love and have black and I'm not being racist, I mean actually black babies.

Emzy's last message on here: August 8, 2020 2:53PM AST (Atlantic Standard Time). About an hour before night started. Nothing since. Jokes about black babies. On the Discord group, her last message was at 2:16 PM. Technically mafia could've been waiting for her to finish night as she seemed to have left after this (didn't even come back since which actually makes her more suspicious). I checked her profile to see her last seen online time down to the minute (used the page's source code again), and it is the following. August 8, 2020 6:35 PM AST. That's 3 hours after she last messaged and 2 hours and 30 minutes after night. Maybe scum chat. I'm actually suspecting her more than Broncos now, as she has a suspicious timing, pointed out Nerd from a post that could've been unnoticed otherwise AND has been quite inactive to finish night! Very possible as a suspect.
    And I don’t think we should hammer. It’s not needed and it’s better to have extra time to discuss.

Sorry I’ve been offline all day btw xD I’ve been busy & sick almost the whole day and I’m playing Katie’s game over on UM as well.

Sophia's last message on here: August 8, 2020 3:25PM AST, half an hour before night started.She barely said much after this as she was probably reading back or discussing the possibility of killing Bella in the scum chat. Unfortunately I can't get her "last online" as she got on as I'm typing this. Same with City and Broncos as they got on before. Her last message on the Discord group was at 4:47 PM on the same day.

1- City (Frenchy)

Zinnia's message about night starting: August 8, 2020 4:04PM AST.

1- City (Frenchy)

:expressionless:

Broncos' last message, during night, commenting about the whackination: August 8, 2020 4:11PM AST. It was a random message of one emoji. Nothing more, nothing less, until she came back on tonight. Considering the luck of both her and Sophia defending their teammates like they did, I'm starting to wonder if Emzy could be scum instead, as silent as she has been, way more than Broncos. Also for the reasons stated above. We can get to Broncos/Emzy debate after the two others though, although I think Emzy is probably more likely to be scum now. Her last message on the Discord was at 2:12 AM on August 8 as well, although she has been active on here a bit since, so that probably means nothing noteworthy.

Hopefully this helps the people I know as town figure the rest out of this tomorrow.

This is the longest analysis I ever did in probably any game. It's almost 4 AM. I need sleep. I'm ACTUALLY going to bed now. Hopefully this helps.

lol I'm sorry Frenchy but I don't think DISCORD activity times have much to say about scumminess in relation to this game on the sims forums. I can't speak for anyone else, but there are too many variables. I do have other friends on discord and I do have Nadine to talk to (my lover in Katie's game)

Being wild for sure with this one xD I appreciate the effort but I'm not putting any of this on as weight to my reads.

Frenchy put a lot of time into that though! 😪
  • Options

Thank you for believing in me! 🖤 No, I’m not that perfect; but I guess that’s a good thing here. Why does City and Emzy feel more likely than Broncos and Emzy?
  • Options

I’m starting to think YOU’RE scum more and more because I am town & it feels like you’re tryna lead town astray js.

I don't think I'm leading town at all, really. I don't see where you're coming from with that one. I'm just thinking what I'm thinking and keeping options open. I'm hardly leading town astray bearing in mind literally everyone is willing to lynch me lol

I appreciate the open-box mind mentality! But keep in mind, we’re more likely to /elim/ (not lynch haha) Sophia than you today, remember? 🙃
  • Options
    Sophia, Broncos, City
    Sophia, Broncos, Luna
    Sophia, Broncos, Coffee
    Sophia, City, Luna
    Sophia, City, Coffee
    Sophia, Luna, Coffee

I'm going to cry....

idfk i give up. sophia's bad (probably) and she gettin lynched. what's the votecount?

i'm away to catch up with game numero 2

Probably?? Girlie, definitely!! Idk I never have the patience for votecounts 😂
  • Options
    Also,, me being alive this long feels like a frame after the N1 kill. Make no mistake,, whichever of you is the mafia,, that’s suspicious scumplay. Js. I can catch on.

But how could they be framing you when the N1 kill obviously didn’t start any prolonged reaction against you? Honestly, they’d be pretty silly to think it’d be easy to frame you when almost everyone reads you as townish 😝
  • Options
    Wait now I’m doubting my thoughts again bc would Emzy really defend someone we’re all scrumreading?-

That’s what I was asking myself! I dunno. It’s possible, but it sure is risky. 😅
  • Options
    Night ends now.

Poor Bella has died again. She was a Vanilla Townie. It is now Day. It will last 24 hours

Guys I forget what day it is.

1. Luna - Petra
    2. Sophia - Lysithea
    3. City - Ferdinand
    4. Nerd - Edelgard - Whacked Day 3, Jester (VT)
    6. Bella - Dorothea - Whacked Day 2, Vanilla Townie
    6. Keyen - Claude - Killed Night 3, Vanilla Townie
    7. Mouse - Hubert - Killed Night 2, Vanilla Townie
    8. Coffee - Annette
    9. Broncos - Ingrid
    10. Song - Mercedes - Killed Night 1, Vanilla Townie
    11. DeKay - Sylvain - Whacked Day 1, Cupid
    12. Frenchy - Caspar
    13. Fairy - Flayn

Votes
    Luna v Sophia
    Frenchy v Sophia
    City v Sophia
    City unvotes
    Emzy v Sophia

7 alive, 4 to hammer. Soph isn't hammered yet.

• Options
    Wait now I’m doubting my thoughts again bc would Emzy really defend someone we’re all scrumreading?-

"We're all scum reading" is the key thing here. Nobody else is against it and I know me being against it is sketch because we ARE only looking for one more scum and alas that could be me. But it's not me and the fact nobody else seems to be against the idea is very concerning.

Chile, it would only be concerning if someone wasn’t open to any idea. We have to explore all options. It’s part of the game 🤓
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

Sophia - Confirmed.

Actually, no one really suspected you because of Broncos at all... neither did anyone blame you of being buddies with Em.

You and Broncos just did like a page ago

I mean because of what Broncos said. I suspected you since two days ago.

Actually, now that I think back about it, Broncos was the last active out of the four "suspected". She was active really close to when night began. She actually could be good, or just waiting for input from her buddies to finish night, which never came.

Everyone who was away for a day is more at risk here, because of night lasting as long as it did. Sophia is not bad from August 8 yet, neither were you until now, Broncos was last seen short after night started until she came back and Emzy is gone since August 8 as well.

Coffee, there's some stuff for you to think about in the morning.

It’s morning-ish now! 🙃 Hmm so you think Broncos could have made the kill and the other two scum stayed off for good measure? I suppose it really does only take one to submit the kill, and they could have known that. But then again, how do we know Broncos wasn’t just pm-ing someone else about something totally unrelated to this game, or that she was reading but she was just too tired to post? It surely is something to think about, I’ll say that much.

Not for good measure, because I think they were actually absent. I imagine either one scum was active (but even then it MUST be soon after night starts), or none of them. I imagine Zinnia waited for "elimination confirmation" from the team, which never came as they were mostly absent and couldn't have predicted Zinnia would ask for a quick night. They probably thought they were fine to come before 24 hours.

One of them (Broncos in this case), could have suggested a Bella kill because she thought Bella might be cop and then noticed that no one of her teammates was online. Then she could've waited for the others (City and Sophia) to come online to finish deciding.

I imagine Zinnia must've said something like "Ending night in 3 hours, please confirm your vote", and get no response. Eventually he probably said "Ending night in 30 minutes, going to make a Bella elimination unless you guys say something else", with again, no response. So Bella was killed.

On the other hand, because Broncos and Emzy both contributed in sequence to Nerd's reminder, I really think they CAN'T both be scum. If one of the two only is scum, it leaves City as a certainty (along with Sophia), and the last one in the air. Also if either Broncos and Emzy is town, both said City might be scum, so we have a town on our side on that. We just don't know who yet.

Broncos has her activity on her side but also against her, as she was online shortly after night started, and is the only suspected one to have been. All the other suspected members were not online at all after night started. Technically they could've suggested Bella before, however.

On the other hand, Emzy has her inactivity on her side but also against her as well! As she was inactive with Sophia and City, which could explain the length of the night. But also it's problematic as that would mean that scum NEEDED to plan Bella's elimination before night started, or else we would have no night kill. Unless, of course, Zinnia would do a random kill if no one gives anything, but I'm not sure if that would even be a thing.

I need opinions.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Although since none of those people were active and Bella still died, that means that one of them would've needed to vote before the night started, and then Zinnia would've been waiting on a confirmation that never happened, before killing. Is that something that can happen? Or is it more likely that someone was actually there to talk to Zinnia?

Ok the following idea I have is really out there so y’all can ignore it for being so annoyingly open but:

what if we have all been focused on activity times when really, maf submitted their night action first thing and Zinnia just didn’t wanna flip the night/day switch yet just because she didn’t want to?? And the people against closing night quickly, with exception to Sophia, were really just tired townies??

I mean it makes no sense so ignore that actually 🤦‍♀️ I just wanted to be helpful but it’s actually pretty random tsk.