Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

2015. Jesus. Here I had just turned 18 and was soon to graduate. Wow. Now I'm soon to graduate college. :flushed:
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited September 2019

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13536084/#Comment_13536084

RESULTS

Smarties: Token
    Jake: Token

Kali: Token
    Zefie: No Token

Haylo: No Token
    Paint: No Token

The Saboteur chose option A, and flipped one person's decision.

Since this game has failed (One group was too greedy), 50 points are lost, and you now all have to vote on who you think the Saboteur was.

You may deliberate amongst yourselves if you wish; defend yourself if you were the one who's decision was flipped; discuss who you think was NOT the saboteur; etc. You can lie, obviously.

You have 48 hours to vote. Vote in the form of

Vote: Turner

You may only change your vote once. You can unvote at any time.

Whoever gets majority (4 votes) first will be the one eliminated, or, if a majority is not reached by the 48 hour deadline, it'll be whoever has the most votes.

You are voting for you who think the Saboteur was. You are rewarded one token if you guess correctly. I'll reveal who the saboteur was once the voting period has ended.

The saboteur receives one token if they get away with ZERO votes cast against them. (only including final votes, not anyone's first vote if they switch their vote later on to someone else)

Remember that I never gave the Saboteur information on anyone's decision. Their only advantage was to flip the decision of 1 person, 2 people, or no one and leave as is. They chose to flip one person's decision, and that could have helped or hindered their chances of failing this game.

Voting period starts now.

Woohp woohp! Voting is public
    Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »

2015. Jesus. Here I had just turned 18 and was soon to graduate. Wow. Now I'm soon to graduate college. :flushed:

Time flies. :o 18-going-on-19 at that time myself.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Also, thank you.

This is a good quote I said:
    "A good saboteur will sabotage the game just enough to fail it but not draw too much attention upon themself; this is very similar to the Mole."

This also applies again:

SECRET INFORMATION
    -->The Saboteur of each round will be given some secret information to help them sabotage.
    -->The Mole will be told the identity of the saboteur each round.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13536084/#Comment_13536084

RESULTS

Smarties: Token
    Jake: Token

Kali: Token
    Zefie: No Token

Haylo: No Token
    Paint: No Token

The Saboteur chose option A, and flipped one person's decision.

Since this game has failed (One group was too greedy), 50 points are lost, and you now all have to vote on who you think the Saboteur was.

You may deliberate amongst yourselves if you wish; defend yourself if you were the one who's decision was flipped; discuss who you think was NOT the saboteur; etc. You can lie, obviously.

You have 48 hours to vote. Vote in the form of

Vote: Turner

You may only change your vote once. You can unvote at any time.

Whoever gets majority (4 votes) first will be the one eliminated, or, if a majority is not reached by the 48 hour deadline, it'll be whoever has the most votes.

You are voting for you who think the Saboteur was. You are rewarded one token if you guess correctly. I'll reveal who the saboteur was once the voting period has ended.

The saboteur receives one token if they get away with ZERO votes cast against them. (only including final votes, not anyone's first vote if they switch their vote later on to someone else)

Remember that I never gave the Saboteur information on anyone's decision. Their only advantage was to flip the decision of 1 person, 2 people, or no one and leave as is. They chose to flip one person's decision, and that could have helped or hindered their chances of failing this game.

Voting period starts now.

Woohp woohp! Voting is public

Public voting it is. :)

The wisdom potion has been slightly nerfed.
    (Before it was automatically get to know who the saboteur is, now you must pick one person to analyze)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I don't think they discussed it... I don't think we should...

That's what I was thinking at first..... Hm. Shoot.

I'll do this: You can accuse publicly, but your actual votes will be private and not public.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

You were a little bb Turner and now you'll be a college graduate Turner
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I was a bb Turner and now I'm gonna be an Elder Turner :lol: An Elder Nugget, if you will
  • Options

I was a bb Turner and now I'm gonna be an Elder Turner :lol: An Elder Nugget, if you will

Elder Turner has learned a new move. Elder Turner has learned PROSELYTIZE
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Elder Turner has also learned GET OFF MY LAWN

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Also, thank you.

"A good saboteur will sabotage the game just enough to fail it but not draw too much attention upon themself; this is very similar to the Mole."

This also applies again:

SECRET INFORMATION
    -->The Saboteur of each round will be given some secret information to help them sabotage.

So effectively we have two Moles for the price of one? :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    By the way, I currently cannot access this website from my phone, so I apologize in advance if I'm late to reply to anything.

This has been happening for a solid week now, so if anyone knows what's up and can help me fix it, I'd be forever grateful! :p It's quite annoying. I deleted my cache and cookies and still nothing.... :(
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    By the way, I currently cannot access this website from my phone, so I apologize in advance if I'm late to reply to anything.

This has been happening for a solid week now, so if anyone knows what's up and can help me fix it, I'd be forever grateful! :p It's quite annoying. I deleted my cache and cookies and still nothing.... :(

Strange :S What exactly is the problem? Won't connect? Can't log in?
  • Options

Could be a defective cookie or something. Try seeing if it works on another browser. If it does, try clearing your cookies for this website

• Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Also, thank you.

This also applies again:

SECRET INFORMATION

So effectively we have two Moles for the price of one? :o

Kinda? :p But yes, two traitors! Two Moles.... or are they one in the same?
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Strange :S What exactly is the problem? Won't connect? Can't log in?

It just loads a blank white screen with nothing on it. Doesn't even give me the "can't connect" problem, so I know the url is fine.
    Doesn't have to do with logging in either.

Could be a defective cookie or something. Try seeing if it works on another browser. If it does, try clearing your cookies for this website

I'm not sure if I have another browser on my phone (I have an android) but I'll see if I can find one. That WOULD probably solve it.

I'm guess it's more of a site bug than my phone though.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    PICK YOUR POISON: ROUND RESULTS!

Let's see who drank from each vial, shall we....?

AKjshfS.png

INVISIBILITY

REGENERATION
    Haylo

WISDOM
    Alleen

POWER

POISON
    Ice

MYSTERY
    Twiddle AND Lo

LUCK

RESULTS OF THE RESULTS!
    This game has FAILED, since two people (Twiddle and Lo) decided to drink from the same potion.

As such, they do not get the Mystery status effect.

Haylo drinks the red liquid. If he gets eliminated this round, he REGENERATES.
    Alleen drinks the blue liquid. She becomes WISE (picks one person to analyze).
    Ice drinks the green liquid. He has been POISONED (cannot vote this round).

IT'S TIME TO VOTE!

You may discuss the results publicly or privately, but either way, you will be submitting your official vote to me via PM.
    (you can change your vote as much as you like up until everyone has voted, and then votes are locked)

• Options
    Also, if you think this game is mostly about luck, come fight me. :lol: I despise luck games and made sure this was more about strategy and statistics than mere luck.

There's actually a lot of layers of strategy here, which I'll mention after the round is over.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    What the mystery potion was:
    LOVE POTION: You fall in love with the first person you see (aka the first person to post on here after the results), and follow them around like a lost puppy (Status effect: You automatically vote the way they vote this round)
  • Options
    A few people are busy today (myself included), so no rush on the vote. Ya'll can take a few days to turn it in, but I appreciate everyone submitting their potion choice so quickly!
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Yan The Cameraman: "Huh, I bet a few days ago Taiha would have forced Grey to drink the love potion."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Well, I can't vote. Hope you guys catch that pesky saboteur :D

• Options
    Aww Ice... Took one for the team! Ice is definitely not the saboteur!
  • Options
    I'm definitely saying this is between Twiddle or Lo. One must have swapped to this one knowing someone drank from it.
  • Options
    Right now I'm more inclined to think it's Twiddle, but I'd like to hear from everyone. Even if I can't exactly do anything