Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 5? No thank you!

Comments

• Options
    MirandanikMirandanik Posts: 12 New Member
    Sims 4 is the best yet! I have been playing Sims since the very first Sim City dropped. I have played every sims game and remember when they only sold them in disc form. Sims 4 has it's issues but so does every other Sims game and this one is the best ever made. I tried to go back and play Sims 3 after playing 4 for years and OMG the horror. The build objects are so small you can't even see them, they also look like crap compared to the ones in Sims 4 and talk about micro transactions!!! Using real money to buy build mode items, clothes, hair etc...NO THANKS. Sims 4 looks better, plays smoother, has way more detail, better looking sims, better looking everything really, and every expansion pack is so detailed and brings so much more to the game (just look at seasons). With gaming starting to switch to VR it won't be long until most things end up being VR Sims included and I'm sure that's what Sims 5 will be and with even more detail than even Sims 4 has. Don't get me wrong I like Sims 3 but trying to say it's better than 4 is like saying the 1900's was better than 2018. Sims 3 was just as buggy if not more so. I really don't understand everyone that says they refuse to play TS4 because TS3 is better. Yeah they have the option to customize stuff like textures and download stuff like hair, clothes etc from the gallery BUT a lot of that stuff causes bugs anyway, like the adult boots that always end up on your baby, toddler, or child. It was so bad I couldn't even see my newborn it was just a black line because of the boots. Some of that CC is buggy or doesn't work right so it just messes up your game anyway which is probably why they left it out of Sims 4. The micro transactions are real in TS3....TS4 everything is game money and you can always use mods or CC if you want more stuff free. I'm just saying in my opinion TS4 is by far the better game especially since there are no micro transactions (in game). As for TS5 it will probably be even more detailed and be VR which will be REALLY cool! Besides that any true Sims fan loves every Sims game lol. I love The Sims bugs and all, the community is great, the people who work there are AMAZING, and it feels like a family here. I have been playing since I was a teenager and am pushing 40 now and STILL playing and will continue to play until the day I die. I also got my son into it (he's 6) and he loves it too :) If people don't want to try new things and try TS4 and other new games just because they like certain things TS3 has that 4 doesn't (yet) then TS3 is still there but you should at least give it a try or they will stop making more games and we will all lose out on this iconic game franchise. It really scares me honestly! I want to play a Sims 10 one day I don't want it to die with TS4....so I truly hope a 5 is in our future.
  • Options
    jvliajuliqjvliajuliq Posts: 91 Member
    i wouldn't be so hyped for the sims 5 bc idk... 5 is a big number when it comes to games, and i really don't think what else can you possibly think of like,,, so far there's been EVERYTHING in the sims games, although i wish rhe sims 4 was a lil bit more similar to ts3 i don't have any ideas about what ts5 could be. and neither do maxis, i think.
    yikes!
  • Options
    MirandanikMirandanik Posts: 12 New Member
    > @LiELF said:
    > king_of_simcity7 wrote: »
    >
    > LiELF wrote: »
    >
    > Honestly, I think the main reason EA might move forward to Sims 5 in the years ahead would be to scoop up the next generation of Simmers with something new and exciting. As we've seen with Sims 4, (and even with Sims 3) they're not looking to cater to the people who already play. From a business perspective, those people are already snagged and they can probably count on at least half of the existing customer base following them into the next project out of loyalty, curiosity or excitement. The rest would be an already projected loss as part of the transition. (Total guess at the numbers, it could be two thirds moving forward for all I know.) So they throw all of their marketing power at the new gamers, using whatever information they get from telemetry and statistics and such, to grow their customer base. And now that they have Influencer programs digging into every social medium online, they will know exactly when they need to do it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And alienating the core players really worked did it?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Apparently it did when they changed their marketing tactics and went full throttle to promote through Game Changers to young people who had never played a Sims game before.
    >
    > The unfortunate truth is, no Sims game can ever please the entire fan base. By now, each iteration is so different that they all have their own types of players and play styles and preferences. So moving forward means compromises, and because we Simmers are so passionate, there will always be people who are upset about something that's changed. And this is exactly why they are turning their focus to younger gamers. A fresh, new perspective on the latest Sims title has no experiences to compare to, they aren't as finicky, they go into the game with open minds and no expectations.
    >
    > I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I'd like to hope that the devs will try to keep our feedback in mind and make an effort to keep a good balance for the people who loved the older games. But I'm also going to be realistic about it because now, not only do they have to please the fans from 1, 2 and 3, but 4 as well. Is that even possible? Because we all know that someone is going to get left behind.
    >
    > And the other thing to consider is, with brand new hires working on the game, with "trends" and marketing in mind, will these "new" developers have any familiarity with the older games? Will they know what kinds of features were so beloved? Will they know how to dig into the layers of depth that made our past games so great to each one of us? And in the end, does any of that actually matter to EA?
    >
    > Just some food for thought.

Very true! Change is the only constant in life, if you can't deal with change you will be a very unhappy Sim ;) Younger people are in the work force now and have a better understanding of what is trending and what the younger generations of players want. It's a good thing to get more and more generations of Simmers, that will ensure the franchise stays around for a long, LONG time, and that is really the most important thing, right?> @stilljustme2 said:
    > Idontrcall wrote: »
    >
    > I'm looking forward to Sims 5 whenever it comes -- 3 or so years in the future is fine for me.
    >
    > I think there are several items that are hard for the developers to make due to multitasking. The emotions need some serious work, too, I think. Perhaps they are not able to easily fix the multitasking or emotions within the game's current engine. It would be great for them to incorporate these items with other great things from the previous games. Since they might not be able to successfully do this with Sims 4, why not try in Sims 5?
    >
    > I would imagine they've learned a lot in the past 4 years as to what works and what doesn't.
    >
    > I am not a game designer/builder/engineer so I don't know if my guesses are accurate, but we still don't have laptops, lounges, cuddling in double beds and some other items/interactions in game, and I think that might be due to multitasking. I think maybe they could fix that with another base game engine.
    >
    > Personally, I'd really like CASt (or just a color wheel), terrain tools, and a somewhat open world.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I wonder if it's the traits that need work rather than the emotionss. I'd like to see more of an impact of traits on the emotions, and more varied traits. I'd like to see more traits like Absent-Minded, Socially Awkward, Introvert/Extrovert, I'd like to see every GP and EP come with at least one new trait associated with the theme (a Disciplined trait, for example, could have helped with building the Wellness skill in Spa Day) and a new aspiration if one fits. I find myself coming back to the same traits when making Sims or having them born in game.
    >
    > Sims 4 is doing a good job of tying the content together (for example, you can create Insect Repellent Lotion with OR, sell it in a store with GTW, then a Sim can purchase it and use it in JA) -- we didn't really get much of that in Sims 3.

I'd like to see even more detail in the Sims in TS5. More customization of hair, clothes etc like instead of colors have a bunch of textures so you can design their clothes and hair (color and length etc) that is the one thing I liked more about TS3 was that you could upload or download TONS of textures to create your own styles to upload for other players to use. I wouldn't want the CC gallery like in TS3 cause those caused too many issues but JUST the textures would be great! I also would love to see WAY more jobs especially GTW type jobs. The actress job is very nice but that still only makes 4 you can go to work with. Would love to see teachers, lawyers, make the tech guru job where you get to go to work making Sims games lol, make the sports career where you can go to work and be a pro cheerleader or football player and play games/train, farming like others have said I mean look at how big Farmville was...not to mention Harvest Moon....people LOVE to farm! Then you could have a grocery store where you can sell all your food and Sims can come buy it, PET STORE now that would be FUN, breeding animals and selling baby kitties and puppies, fish, hamsters etc at your very own pet store COME ON lol, fashion career where you can be a fashion designer or model and go to work with them that has tons of textures and patterns where you can make your own fashions and have shows/sell in stores, those are just a few of the possibilities from off the top of my head lol. I would love more realistic looking hair with highlights etc and a beauty shop where you can go and they give you actual hair cuts and you can choose from a bunch of different styles and dyes etc, get your nails done too why not? Also factory for adults, why is it only an option for teens? Even could add on to Dine out and make fast food like burgers, shakes, etc as a get to work job, Make the singer jobs GTW and have concerts/record in a studio. Would love a beach world where you can build houses right on the beach and swim/fish in the ocean! Also imagine if all that was VR?! Where the water looked real, the food, the sand/grass/flowers/pets etc...that would be crazy lol.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    The main problem is The Sims Studio always find something amazing to add to the game, it's difficult to tell NEVER to the next sequel.

What I can tell is I will try to extend my TS4 experience as long as possible.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    It's not about "Can we make money in the future" with EA. It's about "Can we make money right now?" And with Sims 4, they can. With Sims 5, in a couple of years time, there's a risk that this time, people won't want to go through the process of having to buy another 30 packs. That even if they get Sims 5 base, they won't want its DLC. As for Microtransactions, they're still going on, but their golden age is coming to an end as people finally realise how exploitative they are now. If Sims 5 can come out after the age of the Microtransaction, so much the better. But if it's STARTED during the age of the transaction, it'll flop when it does come out.

We've heard nothing about a Sims 5 that isn't just fans hyping rumors up, only to be disappointed, which is why I'm not convinced Sims 5 is even in the making besides rich people saying, "Should we make another FIFA, or start work on Sims 5?" EA have said that Sims 4 has another three years in it yet. That's a lot of packs. And Sims 5 won't come out as long as packs are being made for Sims 4.

I do not think there will be a Sims 5. I just don't see it. I personally think they should be concentrating on fixing all of the bugs on the games that is out now and we have all spent serious money on. I mean TS3 is by far the best and with so much potential. I think it is an outright crime they dropped it the way they did and haven't bothered addressing any of the issues. TS4 will end the same way I'm afraid. And that is very, very unfortunate.
  • Options
    jvliajuliqjvliajuliq Posts: 91 Member
    > @bluzkat65 said:
    > Loanet wrote: »
    >
    > It's not about "Can we make money in the future" with EA. It's about "Can we make money right now?" And with Sims 4, they can. With Sims 5, in a couple of years time, there's a risk that this time, people won't want to go through the process of having to buy another 30 packs. That even if they get Sims 5 base, they won't want its DLC. As for Microtransactions, they're still going on, but their golden age is coming to an end as people finally realise how exploitative they are now. If Sims 5 can come out after the age of the Microtransaction, so much the better. But if it's STARTED during the age of the transaction, it'll flop when it does come out.
    >
    > We've heard nothing about a Sims 5 that isn't just fans hyping rumors up, only to be disappointed, which is why I'm not convinced Sims 5 is even in the making besides rich people saying, "Should we make another FIFA, or start work on Sims 5?" EA have said that Sims 4 has another three years in it yet. That's a lot of packs. And Sims 5 won't come out as long as packs are being made for Sims 4.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I do not think there will be a Sims 5. I just don't see it. I personally think they should be concentrating on fixing all of the bugs on the games that is out now and we have all spent serious money on. I mean TS3 is by far the best and with so much potential. I think it is an outright crime they dropped it the way they did and haven't bothered addressing any of the issues. TS4 will end the same way I'm afraid. And that is very, very unfortunate.

i couldn't agree more!! ts3 was so good and its open world was amazing. i want them to come back to this type of gameplay but on the other hand i don't want another game ughh
    also the bugs are ridiculous sometimes and repairing them will definitely profit more than another sequel
    yikes!
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    edited December 2018
    Mirandanik wrote: »
    Sims 4 is the best yet! I have been playing Sims since the very first Sim City dropped. I have played every sims game and remember when they only sold them in disc form. Sims 4 has it's issues but so does every other Sims game and this one is the best ever made. I tried to go back and play Sims 3 after playing 4 for years and OMG the horror. The build objects are so small you can't even see them, they also look like plum compared to the ones in Sims 4 and talk about micro transactions!!! Using real money to buy build mode items, clothes, hair etc...NO THANKS. Sims 4 looks better, plays smoother, has way more detail, better looking sims, better looking everything really, and every expansion pack is so detailed and brings so much more to the game (just look at seasons). With gaming starting to switch to VR it won't be long until most things end up being VR Sims included and I'm sure that's what Sims 5 will be and with even more detail than even Sims 4 has. Don't get me wrong I like Sims 3 but trying to say it's better than 4 is like saying the 1900's was better than 2018. Sims 3 was just as buggy if not more so. I really don't understand everyone that says they refuse to play TS4 because TS3 is better. Yeah they have the option to customize stuff like textures and download stuff like hair, clothes etc from the gallery BUT a lot of that stuff causes bugs anyway, like the adult boots that always end up on your baby, toddler, or child. It was so bad I couldn't even see my newborn it was just a black line because of the boots. Some of that CC is buggy or doesn't work right so it just messes up your game anyway which is probably why they left it out of Sims 4. The micro transactions are real in TS3....TS4 everything is game money and you can always use mods or CC if you want more stuff free. I'm just saying in my opinion TS4 is by far the better game especially since there are no micro transactions (in game). As for TS5 it will probably be even more detailed and be VR which will be REALLY cool! Besides that any true Sims fan loves every Sims game lol. I love The Sims bugs and all, the community is great, the people who work there are AMAZING, and it feels like a family here. I have been playing since I was a teenager and am pushing 40 now and STILL playing and will continue to play until the day I die. I also got my son into it (he's 6) and he loves it too :) If people don't want to try new things and try TS4 and other new games just because they like certain things TS3 has that 4 doesn't (yet) then TS3 is still there but you should at least give it a try or they will stop making more games and we will all lose out on this iconic game franchise. It really scares me honestly! I want to play a Sims 10 one day I don't want it to die with TS4....so I truly hope a 5 is in our future.

I think the issue that people have with the Sims 4 is that it has no open world (this was a dele breaker for my brother). The sims in the Sims 4 are better I like the Emotion system and how the Community lots now feel real I mean there are things I want in the Sims 5. like open neighbourhoods and transport hubs and invites to social events only if it's in your current neighbourhood. let's take an example from my game I was in Granit Falls and I suddenly got a call as you do. Come out to the buffs tonight the same thing happened in Selvadorada both of these locations in real life would be un-commutable. it's like going to Newcastle from Reading every day it's a 4/5 hour commute down there. Also I would dearly like to make my own hospital science lab etc and BIGGER WORLDS So the Sims 4 is not perfect the Sims are better the world is worse (too small) but the community lots are better also as a side note we should have a hotel in every world and jobs that relate to those worlds. this is just a small portion of my wish list I may do a full game bible one day ( it's a dev thing that all game worth their salt have). we know the Sims 5 is in development I feel the lifetime of the Sims 4 is nearing its end we will probably see a Hype train starts August or September 2019 with a release possibly spring or summer of 2020. and I can't wait.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Well, we've just had Get Famous. Sort of like Late Night in Sims 3, with some of the celebrity features from Showtime. But, curiously, no bands or a solid singing career. Which obviously screams "We'll use this celebrity programming and put it in another pack."

And Terrain Manipulation. There was a lot of time spent on that. To start advertising a new Sims after all that trouble now? People are actually buying the game because of it!

But more importantly, all this hoo-ha about Lootboxes. Lootboxes... well, we can talk about how much we love lootboxes some other time, but they're a big FIFA thing. When FIFA stops being the cash cow it has been for years due to regulation, EA will, and quite understandably, focus on its other franchises. And The Sims 4 DLC is infinitely expandable while definitely not being a lootbox.

I can see lots of packs in the future. I can see so many things missing that Maxis and EA will surely take advantage of to continue making. I can't know what's coming out - although I predicted that something in the style of Get Famous would be produced. People howl for University, although I'm not sure how that would translate. Just cuz it was a good pack in Sims 3 doesn't mean it'll be good now.

I maintain - we ain't heard hide nor hair about Sims 5 so far. While at the same time getting news that they've got ideas for years.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    I disagree. Sims 4 is an embarrassment and a cash cow. I hope Sims 5 comes out soon and by another company to be honest, because i am so sick of the ''pg'' rating and the goofy smiles.
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    AuzzPanda wrote: »
    I disagree. Sims 4 is an embarrassment and a cash cow. I hope Sims 5 comes out soon and by another company to be honest, because i am so sick of the ''pg'' rating and the goofy smiles.

:lol:
    Ditto!

And someone mentioned the 5 in Sims 5 sounding like too big of a number...well...they don't have to call it The Sims 5.

They could call it The Sims Universe, or The Sims 2020, or....I can't think of any more titles, but you know what I mean. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,359 Member
    @emorrill The Sims Universe.... I LIKE it! :smile: And love the new dancing Sam gif

What I want out of Sims 5 - everything about Sims 3 including the realistic, uncartoony open world and their quirky endearing personalities that make you so attached to them, and CAST of course, CAW would be nice too, and then add the fluid animations of Sims 4. Put it all on 64 bit to take advantage of these amazing new video cards, and tada!! THE PERFECT GAME (imo)
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited December 2018
    emorrill wrote: »

:lol:
    Ditto!

And someone mentioned the 5 in Sims 5 sounding like too big of a number...well...they don't have to call it The Sims 5.

They could call it The Sims Universe, or The Sims 2020, or....I can't think of any more titles, but you know what I mean. ;)

I'll throw my hat in the ring for The Sims V
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited December 2018
    I already imagine The Sims 365, a game service in the cloud.
    For an annuel subscription, we would get all the packs without paying additional fee.

EA wouldn't need to develop a version for each platform (PC/Mac, console and mobile).
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I believe that The Sims 4 will be their last. They even said just before TS4 launched that there may not be a Sims 5. If I remember right they said that the sales and reception of the Sims 4 may even dictate the mere possibility of a Sims 5. I still play TS2 and TS3 as well as TS4, and I'm not the only one, so they know that TS4 still has a lot of mileage with players. Of course, I can certainly be wrong, but that's my opinion.

what was said was there may not be a sims 5 if the sims 4 isn't successful.

I hate to break this to you but the Sims 4? Already successful.

really :o:p

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Well, we've just had Get Famous. Sort of like Late Night in Sims 3, with some of the celebrity features from Showtime. But, curiously, no bands or a solid singing career. Which obviously screams "We'll use this celebrity programming and put it in another pack."

And Terrain Manipulation. There was a lot of time spent on that. To start advertising a new Sims after all that trouble now? People are actually buying the game because of it!

But more importantly, all this hoo-ha about Lootboxes. Lootboxes... well, we can talk about how much we love loot boxes some other time, but they're a big FIFA thing. When FIFA stops being the cash cow it has been for years due to regulation, EA will, and quite understandably, focus on its other franchises. And The Sims 4 DLC is infinitely expandable while definitely not being a loot box.

I can see lots of packs in the future. I can see so many things missing that Maxis and EA will surely take advantage of to continue making. I can't know what's coming out - although I predicted that something in the style of getting Famous would be produced. People howl for University, although I'm not sure how that would translate. Just cuz it was a good pack in Sims 3 doesn't mean it'll be good now.

I maintain - we ain't heard hide nor hair about Sims 5 so far. While at the same time getting news that they've got ideas for years.

Dude, they are making sims 5.It's going to take years to develop three years is plenty of time to get more packs out.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims Universe: An open universe and you can build in all of it! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member

But more importantly, all this hoo-ha about Lootboxes. Lootboxes... well, we can talk about how much we love loot boxes some other time, but they're a big FIFA thing. When FIFA stops being the cash cow it has been for years due to regulation, EA will, and quite understandably, focus on its other franchises. And The Sims 4 DLC is infinitely expandable while definitely not being a loot box.

I can see lots of packs in the future. I can see so many things missing that Maxis and EA will surely take advantage of to continue making. I can't know what's coming out - although I predicted that something in the style of getting Famous would be produced. People howl for University, although I'm not sure how that would translate. Just cuz it was a good pack in Sims 3 doesn't mean it'll be good now.

Dude, they are making sims 5.It's going to take years to develop three years is plenty of time to get more packs out.

No offence but that sounds like wishful thinking, especially when they said 'at least'. That doesn't mean 'at least 3 years until Sims 5 is out'. What it basically means, in business and creation terms, is that they're three years ahead in content. Doesn't mean every pack is finished but when you remember that a decent full EP takes about two years to make - Cats&Dogs was being worked on as soon as Sims 4 was on the shelves.

Besides, allow me to make a one word prediction for Sims 5 - P2P. How about another single-player online game?

In my personal opinion the way the world is going right now, in three years we'll all be in a total thermonuclear war or 'Day After Tomorrow' style ice age.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member

IF there is a S5, I think they will focus more on gaming consoles, but just my opinion.

The main issues I have with S4 is no open world, and it looks cartoonish. I invest many hours in playing the sims games mostly because I have cancer and the chemo tires me out. Playing sims gets my mind off of things.

I still play S2!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    why is this deja vu to me as a player its the same old argument with every new sims game like for exemple sims2 to sims3 to sims4 and now yet again some needs to cool down since its not even certain yet if the sims5 will be announce this year they might be only at the preliminary stages of development in other word the planning stage, but if there is a sims5 announce it might not be until 2021 or 2022 will be on the lookout for info since at this point in time I am undecided if I will get the sims5 if there is one but if there is a the sims5 gives me lots of time to save up for it so will wait and see but if there is a the sims5 would love to see in the sims5 the premades from the sims1 the sims2 the sims3 and the sims4 ingame options to set the game to fit the way I play the simsgame with aging off and no death as well as with the cheats that give more money and max out skills to name a few.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Jetgirl2113Jetgirl2113 Posts: 9 New Member
    I don't want Sims 5. I don't see a need. The functionality of Sims 4 is great. The core gameplay works well, the graphics are good and there's so much more they can do with it. I don't see the need to hit the reset button anytime soon. I am not a fan of open world. I think it was responsible for a lot of the running issues I encountered in TS3. It would be nice to have open neighbourhood though. Just so we can visit the 3 or 4 closest lots which you can reach without hitting the map key.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Meh, I'm not too fussed if there is an S5, mostly because if my current trend holds true, I won't be buying it anyway lol. Never bought S3, so odd numbered games aren't doing too well for me. Plus I wish I could get all the Sims "staples" in the bloody BG already...rather see new content than a whole lotta rehashing of old content. Yes, I am aware it is wishful thinking but doesn't mean it isn't what I would like to see. Even my 15-year-old daughter is tired of it, she's still into S2 and the jury is still out on S4 - she didn't like S3 at all. And she doesn't like the mobile games either, go figure.

However, I will say this - if it's in VR, multiplayer in any way, or online I probably won't buy it. I like my single player sandbox game! So umm, bring on S6? :)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm kind of in the same boat as you @WildIrishBanshee I really didn't like 3 couldn't play it.. so I'm ready for this one to last. I might not like the next one and will need a fall back game for years. Or best senerio I'll like 5 and 4 and can switch between playing both.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    PlushPlush Posts: 48 Member
    Even if Sims 5 would appear, that does not mean that you have to buy it.
    A lot of people still like to play Sims3 even though Sims 4 is out.

So I don't see a big problem with that.
    I would look into it and if I don't like it, then I wouldn't buy it.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited January 2019
    Like @Plush said I will simply add this to each players have there preference in the sims franchise some prefers the sims2 some prefer the sims3 some the sims4 and as for the sims5 will see in du time after more info is known
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(