Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Patch Speculation 2018 (Patch Is Out) (Mainly Bug Fixes) (Seperated JA Objects if you have JA)

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    ElisabethDsElisabethDs Posts: 20 Member
    > @peach1red said:
    > ElisabethDs wrote: »
    >
    > I really hoped for the children's eyebrows to be fixed, oh well guess I have to wait for next patch
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm sorry for the dumb question, but I've not had 4 for very long and am very curious about this. What is the glitch exactly? I don't believe I've had anything happen with the eyebrows yet.

It's a glitch were the children's eyebrow colour will suddenly change to another colour and it is the most annoying thing I have ever experienced
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,325 Member
    edited April 2018
    It's impressive all the things the QA team must fix. I didn't know the most of these issues.

The Pack teams are like natural disasters, they are very clumsy.

"Oops, we destroyed the club system.."
    "Oops again, we destroyed the festival system..."

What is the next ? "Oops, we destroyed the Pet AI ..." ?
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    edited April 2018
    I wouldnt really call three seperated plants and an island counter ''bug fixes only tho'' I'm really happy with these items since it means they listened to us. But sure if you don't have JA...
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Again, it was not Cars.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    "We have removed the female preference for holding toddlers in family portraits."

"Sims related to the toddler are now of equal likelihood to carry the toddler in the portrait."

Wow. The absolutely pointless "issue" people brought up a few months back was actually something they decided to fix. Really wasn't necessary, but alright.

Wasn't to you, maybe. But I've heard quite a few people are very happy for it.

Didn't know anyone replied. But I hardly pay attention anyways.

To address you, it struck me as having skewed priorities. Aren't there more pressing bugs, such as your Sim randomly walking to a location despite not having a queued action, that would require more attention than whether or not your Sim holds a kid in a little picture?

Whether or not it actually pleases the people that actually thought it was something that needed to be addressed, I just feel like it was a little lower on the list of things to immediately fix.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,416 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

It was not just Bug fixes, They added three separate plants in pots that were one group and matching kitchen counters from JA.

At the time it came out that hadn't been discovered yet and it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.