The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Patch Speculation 2018 (Patch Is Out) (Mainly Bug Fixes) (Seperated JA Objects if you have JA)

Comments

• Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    Should we expect a patch today or Thursday? :#
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Let's hope for today!
  • Options
    SimGuruNickSimGuruNick Posts: 384 SimGuru (retired)
    @Gelysen I'm glad you specified the address, 121 Hakim, I know the exact missing wallpaper that you're referring to. I can't say when this will be fixed, I don't know, but this is something QA has seen too, and is something we're tracking. Thanks much for the additional report! :)

@Simsfan99111 Thanks for the tag! :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    I don't know if this is happening for anyone else, but my two kittens end up merging with the squeak toys I have for them. It's like the ball gets stuck under their bellies and when they run it goes with them. Even if a Sim picks them up, the ball is still there. I would certainly like to see this repaired :P

@SimGuruNick Have you seen this in game?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Play wrote: »
    Should we expect a patch today or Thursday? :#

If we get one this week either Today or Thursday. We may not get an Update this week.

Edit
    No Patch Today. There is an Origin Update however.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • Options
    JenniferTJenniferT Posts: 5 New Member
    [quote="stilljustme2;c-16397929"][quote="Briana2425;c-16397599"]The usual for me
    Firemen
    Burglars
    Call police on nosy neighbors in CL once you warn them once and they continue and vice versa.
    Tweens
    Vechiles
    More Building
    Bunk beds
    Swim in ocean.
    Bug fixes.[/quote]

If we get a University pack, that would be a good place for bunk beds so Sims can share a dorm room.

i don't think we're going to get any new age stages, so that leaves out Tweens.

Right now, the four most likely items would be
    Bug fixes (more than likely and possibly the only thing)
    Firefighters
    Vehicles (car) patch
    Building features (for example, spiral stairs if we get a Witch/Magic pack, but probably not until May or June depending when the pack releases). [/quote]

Weather, vehicles, and better stair options are high on my wish list. I should not have to reinvent the wheel every time I want to build a staircase that is something other than a straight stringer. So spiral stairs for sure. That would def help with smaller houses/lots.

I would love more supes, especially witches and werewolves.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    @SimGuruNick

There is also still the case of the mysterious floating lamppost in the cats and dogs world.
  • Options
    Maybe the patch is coming Tomorrow Thursday but I'm not expecting a big game changing update this month. Hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Maybe the patch is coming Tomorrow Thursday but I'm not expecting a big game changing update this month. Hope I'm wrong.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Crosses fingers for a patch and some new content today.
  • Options
    Looks like no patch today? :(
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    There's usually an Origin update the day before a patch. There wasn't one yesterday. Maybe next week.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    There's usually an Origin update the day before a patch. There wasn't one yesterday. Maybe next week.

There was one Tuesday.
  • Options
    lasydaisy1122lasydaisy1122 Posts: 66 Member
    I thought there was, catloverplayer. So do you think patch in 20 minutes from now?

Michele
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    So no patch today either huh :( I wish we wouldn't be kept in the dark like this.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    lasydaisy1122lasydaisy1122 Posts: 66 Member
    I wish that to, Gelysen. Maybe Tuesday since it seems to not be today,

Michele
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I promise you my friend cat! Don’t rush through the patch speculations in each month, post May Patch Speculation 2018 in May OK?
  • Options
    edited April 2018

His next reply - "My apologies, I'm not legally allowed to speak about future content." - saddens me a little. Gone are the days where an excited gif was posted to indicate something was coming... :'(
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    No patch today? Oh well; I was kind of hoping for one today but I guess hoping next week it is then...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    No patch today? Oh well; I was kind of hoping for one today but I guess hoping next week it is then...

I was too because I think the hamper glitch fix is in this patch. I've got clean clothes going into the hamper and I can't remove them or wash clothes unless I delete the hamper and replace it with a new one.
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I really need the street gallery to be fixed this month! It is not working at all in my unmodded game. No one even stops to look at my paintings.
  • Options
    Hopefully we get the April Update this week.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,418 Member
    edited April 2018
    I hope they will fix the eternal Romance Festival and the random outfit for Tragic Clown
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    I hope they will fix the eternal Romance Festival and the random outfit for Tragic Clown

I don't use the clown, but I'd like *all* the eternal festivals fixed.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.