The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,137 Member
    Likes/Awesomes for everyone... :)

@emorrill , OMG!! I'm, on the Tess one with the adorable pig Sam is carrying around "Piggy", you can tell Scott is an animal lover IRL... :)
    **I'm fairly sure you loved it when he stripped off his overalls! ;)
    **Shirtless Sam...yeah, pretty sure you liked this episode! ;)
    **The Peggy Sue at end!! Very creative.... ;)
    **Yipes! That's a lot of Nekked Sam for 7:47 AM... ;)
    **Congrats on the PS4, our kids love ours, they plowed through TWO PS2's when they had those, played them to death...Matthew is basically living on his new laptop and the X Box One these days though. (yes they are spoiled rotten children) :o .

@Charlottesmom You guessed correctly, he IS an animal lover in real life. ;) As am I. <3 Hubby doesn't really love animals in general, but he certainly LOVES dogs! :)
    Yeah, seeing SB shirtless is always a plus. :p
    Buddy Holly! I know, right? :lol: That was very creative!

Oh the disappearing tub picture was too much nekkid Sam for ya? ;) I just thought it was hilarious that I was trying to get a close up shot of him in the tub (using Tab button) and as soon as I pressed it the tub immediately disappeared and showed me Sam's nekkid body! I was like, Oh MY! :love:
    :lol:

No worries, our daughter is spoiled rotten too. I'll admit it. ;) It's simply because she is our only child (and probably will be the only one) and it's hard not to spoil her. :p
    PS2 ROCKED!!! PS4 has proven to be pretty fun as well (and holy graphics! :astonished: ). It's been pretty amazing to watch the progression of video games and graphics in our lifetime. :)

Well everyone, got involved in our new video games last night again. :p (Hubby and I were playing Worms together and it's super fun. :smiley: ) I don't have time to write individual feedback, but know that I always enjoy reading each and every update and truly throw out Likes and Awesomes. <3 You all are amazing gameplayers and writers. :star:

I hope to write some more of my Sam story, either this afternoon or this evening. I'm pretty excited about it, so the PS4 can't keep me away from it for long. ;)

Happy Simming! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,370 Member
    Might be playing my game later and will be popping in on the thread when I'm taking breaks from cutting my yard today. First grass cutting of the season for me... :)
  • Options
    @lanlyn Oh my gosh, that new world you sent the guys too (still wish I could add it to my game) is LOVELY! Glad they all teleported over well. :)

@Mikezumi Thank you for that compliment. <3 Yes, I will never regret saving that special part of myself for my husband. :blush:<3
    I know people tend to think that we Mormons/LDS folk live by a lot of strict rules, but to me...they helped me feel more free and safe from harm and health problems. :) And really, we aren't forced to follow anything, the choice is ours. We've all been given freedom of choice. Anyway,
    Awwwwww! Jordan's face when Cliff died! :cry:
    (Lol to your son's reaction to your shout out though. :lol: )
    RIP Cliff. <3

@bekkasan @coco @lanlyn Thanks for the congrats on the PS4. ;) We really are growing quite attached to it. :p
    * Any of you know how we can buy and download PS3 games to it??? * Or how to?

@king_of_simcity7 Nice club pics. :)

Happy Easter Weekend to you all too! <3
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill Thanks for the comment and Happy Easter :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @emorrill, happy Easter :)

@king_of_simcity7, maybe the gurus are on Easter break? I know on Neopets, the staff aren't on over the holiday periods.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Just wanted to show a few recolors of two of my recent patterns..only had time to do two recolors.Have to run out again got to play a whole 10 minutes :#

DIANA DASIM Pizza Delivery Girl University (This is her default hairstyle she is a blonde though all I did was brown preset)

The blue striped one normally

Screenshot-1212_zpsui6tnyh0.jpg

Screenshot-1210_zpsnayjte9y.jpg

Thought this hair was cute on her

The purple stripe one normally

Screenshot-1222_zpsxiddolmk.jpg

Screenshot-1224_zpsmugi71h8.jpg

Had another NPC who is AWESOME :love: ready to do more but have to leave again.BBL

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Cute makeover :smile: I don't think that I ever had my Sims order a pizza in University. I always have parties where the guests bring food.

Have you got any pictures of the maid though? She is without a doubt one of the finest TS3 NPCs! :triumph:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I still have more work to do on the video but it should be finished tomorrow.

A few more pics:

The group

17917416_1918138471802169_915516409910058912_o.jpg?oh=7e8b6344d3494d5bb7d5d08fb6639031&oe=599144A8

I saw Amber driving a car

17855066_1918138561802160_6195815870284888954_o.jpg?oh=3f6985948b54ee5f321ce3313b8e7bc2&oe=5951BCCB

Inside the club again

17917901_1918138705135479_6714372692001693523_o.jpg?oh=4be8cc5e998be926d4bf819937b6963a&oe=5996470F

Anyone want to count how many Sims there are here? I have more out of shot

17814365_1918138861802130_79879814268050825_o.jpg?oh=efdae99db44e9980b205bb644f81c7e6&oe=59830552

Anna thinking about guys!

17966905_1918156975133652_3235355277731529450_o.jpg?oh=6476f15c52f00dcb23452df33119b28a&oe=594FFD85

Megan happily reading a book :smile:

17917404_1918157051800311_1076338746769994803_o.jpg?oh=3ffa3e67ec6922b5519ac705e95fbb4e&oe=5996193C
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

Anyone want to count how many Sims there are here? I have more out of shot

17814365_1918138861802130_79879814268050825_o.jpg?oh=efdae99db44e9980b205bb644f81c7e6&oe=59830552

@king_of_simcity7 I counted 50... Dunno if that's right though. :p
  • Options
    @emorrill I will need to go back into that save for more filming so will have to have a count again lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    From Bridgeport. Has anyone seen the no llama sign on top of a crane before?

17966528_1918138615135488_5856544424909608631_o.jpg?oh=a5ea840cfab4db14ad1a7317aebc56dd&oe=5980DF6E

That makes sense, llamas are a well known health and safety hazard on top of cranes! (Love the picture, BTW.)

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    FInally got my gaming laptop back from my son as his new one came in. Been trying to recreate Mortimer and Dalia in Sims 4...I totally forgot how to play 4 and the camera is difficult, I have it on the Sims 3 camera but geeze...!

I did buy the three missing packs I didn't have: Bowling, Vampires and a stuff pack. Haven't explored those yet, will probably be back to 3 by tomorrow. ;)
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @lanlyn The new world looks amazing! Can't wait to see how everyone likes it.

@CravenLestat rec'd all

@bekkasan Thank you. *blushes*

@szMermaid Which version of Sims is that from? I don't recall Magic Beans/Trees in TS3. (It's a genuine query. I wanna know so I can play whichever iteration it is and grow a magic tree.)

@Mikezumi Sorry for your Sim-loss. Looks like he had a good run.

@coco No worries! All is well. I'm decently medicated and usually snap out of it fairly quickly. When it gets really bad, I force my love onto one of my cats, who usually looks at me like they can't believe they're 10 lbs. of fluff and demand my respect and fealty. I get that look a lot, actually.

@king_of_simcity7 I can hear the thumping bass-line. Now all I need is a strobe light and fog machine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

All still going well. Haven't re-seeded anything yet, but that's just 'cause I forgot and didn't feel like wasting time on a restart.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    I uninstalled Island Paradise and have had less issues with the game since. New laptop didn't change any of the crashes and lost games so hopefully this does it.
    I'm...tentatively...playing a game and hoping I can get through an actual full generation. It gets really disheartening to have to start over and over and over. So I'm on take two of Andrea and Lucile in the "blue palace". Andy is in the Military with the lifetime wish of becoming an astronaut and Lucy's LW is to be surrounded by family she does odd jobs (picks up a lot of opportunities especially cooking related) to bring in a little extra cash. I have them in the Swift Starter home in Roaring Hieghts, which will take some remodeling to to fit all the children Lucile wants. Andrea is already working hard for a promotion so they can build enough to adopt their first baby (ah no cheats and it's been a while). Anyway wish us luck!
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Oh yes llamas are a dangerous species! :D

@MoonandStars83 Don't worry the music has already been chosen :wink:

@Gernadia I am sorry to see that IP was causing issues for you :( Roaring Heights should hopefully cause you less issues though. I have never seen anything wrong there myself :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,219 Member
    I moved my sims back tothe old hosue again could not find any better for now by the ones in town.
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    @CravenLestat nice updates really enjoyed the abduction. LOL

@Silverofdreams30 it was a nice house, even if a little small for your family, hope they are comfy in their new/old home for now. Happy Easter to you too.

@lanlyn LOL enjoyed Emad's abduction adventure.

@lisasc360 Fun update, ghostly visits are always fun.

@coco Congrats on Emiko making it to LVL10 cooking; my son Lucy is headed that way too.

@Charlottesmom Welcome back, hope you have fun playing.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks and welcome back. I read reviews that said IP can be fairly buggy for some; guess I was one of them, shame to lose all that content but it's better than nothing and RH hasn't given me any trouble. Happy Easter
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Howdy everyone. My name is Jude and I play Sims 3 almost daily and have been looking for a place on the forums to pretty much do what you guys are doing. So figured I'd say hi and give it a go.

Before I get started, @MoonandStars83 the magic jelly bean tree is indeed TS3 and comes with Supernatural.

My current household features my Simself, Jude, LW surrounded by family and his husband Jim, LW leader of the free world. They currently have two toddlers. Their adopted son Giancarlo and their alian daughter Michaela whom Jude had after following an abduction. I don't know if these two will count toward Jude's LW since I was having game problems and had to save them to the bin and start a new game. If not then this will truly become a big family.

Both Jude and Jim are working. Jim in politics, obviously. He's currently mayor. Though I don't know why he's running errands for city council members in order to maintain his job rating. Jude is in the science career due to his love of gardening and handiness (both characteristics I have in real life) and is a Carnivorous Plant Tender. They each only work four day weeks, which overlap. So they only need a sitter twice a week. Although maintaining a social life is especially difficult with two young ones who've only just recently learned to walk, talk and use the potty. The should have a little time to invite friends over soon, even if only for a little while before they adopt the next baby. Which is why I've just invested in the Long Distance Friend reward for each of them. They will definitely appreciate it later when the two eldest will be able to watch the youngest of the planned brood and share the load.

I haven't been taking pictures, so have none to share. I'll grab a few to post, with a link. Though I'm not a big in game photographer at this point. That may change now that I have people to share them with. Although I think I still have pics from a previous couple's sunset wedding in Sunlit Tides at the Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty from the store, which I totally want to live in.

Whew, I think that's enough for an intro.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Mikezumi No pregnancy this time :)

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    KianaisloveKianaislove Posts: 126 Member
    Still 3 days left to enter my giveaway!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Hey everyone. :)

I'm totally not finished with this Sam update yet, (it's turning out longer than I planned) however I wanted to post a little bit more for you so here is the continuation of the Holding On update/chapter. :) Enjoy!

Holding On
    (Part 2)

The smell of Thornton's morning breath right beside her face, woke Morgana up early.

SB_Morgana_2.jpg

Part of her wanted to jump immediately out of bed to get away from the stench, but another part made her stay and stare at her husband in his deep sleep state, with a whirlwind of emotions flying all around her. Gently she stroked his hair and tried to hold back the tears. For a small moment, everything felt wonderful, just like before. No, she thought, I can't do this right now. She rolled onto her other side and sat up.

SB_Morgana_3.jpg

Glancing out the window and then at the clock, it was an hour earlier than she planned on waking up, but figured that would give her plenty of time to bathe and get ready for the day. She turned off her alarm, stood up and headed for her own, private bathroom.

You'll get through this Morgana, she encouraged herself, just like you have with everything else that's gone wrong in your life. You just gotta keep on living. You can do it! It will all be ok....... I hope.

Sam woke with an insane amount of light shining on his face. He shifted in the bed a bit and wondered why on earth those enormous windows at the front of the room didn't have blinds? Sure it was a gorgeous view of the ocean and lighthouse, but quite the rude awakening. As he sat himself up he felt a bit of a chill. He looked down to find he was shirtless. For a quick second he got nervous, but then noticed his pajama shirt lying on the floor by the bed. Odd, he thought. The only thing he could figure was he got hot in the middle of the night and somehow pulled his shirt off in his sleep. Given Morgana's current snubbing towards him it was highly doubtful she pulled his shirt off.

As he stood from the bed, stretched and began heading towards his dresser, he saw Morgana coming out of the bathroom from the corner of his eye. He faced her and innately said, "Hi."
    "Hey," Morgana surprised him by saying. She stepped closer to him. They both stared into each other's eyes in silence, until Morgana's dropped down to his chest. "Since when do you sleep without a shirt on?"
    Sam's cheeks grew a little red. "Well, uh," he began, "I felt a little hot last night and I guess I pulled it off." He shrugged.

SB_Morgana_5.jpg

Morgana continued to stare at his chest. She raised her arm a bit and stroked his peck with her forefingers for a moment, sending chills down Sam's spine. "I can't remember the last time I've seen you shirtless," Morgana said, then she frowned, lowered her hand and looked away.
    "What?" Sam asked lightly.
    "Nothing," Morgana answered quickly, "I need to be going."
    "Wait," Sam beckoned, "Do you think we could just...talk for a bit?"
    Morgana glanced at her watch. "Not now Thornton. I'm going to be late."
    "Oh, for work?" She's not in her scrubs...
    "No, I'm meeting with my girlfriends to run some errands together. It's my day off remember?"
    "Right..."
    Heading for the door Morgana turned and added, "You however DO have work so you best be getting ready before you're late. Bye!"
    And with that, she was gone.

Sam sighed. The clock told him he had just a half hour to get ready. He didn't recall his alarm going off, but then again with those windows who needed one? As he put on his usual work suit, which he honestly thought looked hideous, he couldn't help thinking he was forgetting something. Yes! He needed to call for a Butler!

It was important that this Butler showed up today. Sam wasn't sure how he was going to make that happen, but he figured with a home like his, on a beach front property, Thornton had to have been a man of importance in town. He dialed the number Al gave him,

SBSV_making_call_1.jpg

I love my photographic memory, and somewhat demanded that a Butler begin his/her employment starting today!

SBSV_making_call_2.jpg

"Whatever you say, Mr. Wolff" the voice on the other line said. "We'll dispatch Mr. Potter immediately."

Sam smiled. "Thanks," he said, in more sincerity than that person will ever know and hung up. He needed to finish getting ready for work.

When Sam got home from work that day, he sighed knowing he had to face reality again. This unfortunate reality of his. He immediately headed for the nearest couch, plopped himself down and leaned back with his arm resting on his forehead; STILL trying to figure out how he was going to fix things with Morgana. Why is this so hard? he asked himself in frustration, I've been in MUCH worse situations than this and was able to take care of it in no time. There was an idea that popped into his thoughts the day before, but he brushed it off thinking there had to be a better one. Now the thought returned and usually that meant he needed to act on it.

Suddenly, he heard a thump from upstairs. Glancing up at the ceiling he reminded himself that Morgana wasn't home yet. Could it have been the Butler? He sure hoped so. He didn't hesitate making his way up there to find out.

As he entered the spacious study room, the Butler had been dusting the computer desk. Sam let out a breath of relief and it appeared the Butler heard him because he turned and greeted, "Oh good day sir." He placed his duster down on the desk and approached Sam with his hands resting behind his back. "Daryll Potter at your service sir."

SBSV_4.jpg

"S--Thornton Wolff," Sam greeted in return. "I'm glad to see you here."
    The Butler nodded. "Is there anything I can do for you sir?"
    "No...I just heard a noise from downstairs and wanted to see what it was."
    "My apologies sir..."
    "Oh it really wasn't a problem," Sam assured, "I'm sorry to have interrupted." He turned for the stairs again.
    "Sir?" The Butler called back. Sam turned. "You appear...stressed."
    Sam's eyebrows shot up. Wow, this guy sure is intuitive. He stepped closer to the Butler while responding, "Yes...there's been a bit of a weight on my mind as of late."
    The Butler closed his eyes and nodded again. "I have just the solution sir. Please, turn around."
    Hesitating to do so for fear of what this guy had in mind,

SBSV_3.jpg

Sam found the Butler begin to massage his shoulders. Honestly, it felt incredible.

SBSV_2.jpg

After a couple of minutes of that, the Butler asked, "Feeling better sir?"
    Oh yes! Sam thought, but he certainly didn't verbalize it in that way. "Yes, Mr. Potter, thank you," he answered and stepped away for a bit to stretch. "That's actually just what I needed."

"Oh my!" Sam heard Al's voice say from the corner of the room. There was a bright grin on the hologram's face with a cigar sticking out of his mouth as usual. Sam glared at him. If only he could say something in return without looking like an insane person.

"Sure thing sir," the Butler said, "If you do wish to share your troubles with me, I am all ears and hopefully I can provide you with some helpful advice."

SBSV_1.jpg

"Man...," Al moaned in the background, "I sure was hoping your Butler would be a woman Sam..."
    Sam rolled his eyes and turned toward the Butler. "Well actually, I could use some helpful advice on how to figure this one out."
    "Hey!" Al exclaimed, holding his palms up toward the ceiling. There was a hint of offense in his voice.
    "To tell you the truth," Sam began, "the Misses and I haven't really been speaking to each other the past few days."
    The Butler nodded while Al folded his arms disconcertedly.
    "We had a disagreement and," Sam paused, "It would appear that...we don't know each other as well as we thought we did."
    "You're newlyweds?" The Butler asked.
    Sam nodded. "I mean, I think I have an idea on how to make everything better, but...what might you suggest?"

"I guess I'm not needed here," Al said while pushing a few buttons on the Handlink, revealing the door to the Imaging Chamber, stepping inside and then the door closing. All the while the Butler offered his thoughts and advice to Sam.

SBSV_8.jpg

To be continued. :)

I'm really looking forward to sharing the final part of it with you all. :)

I may be gone for a while this evening so until I get back on here...Happy Simming. :smiley:
    Post edited by emorrill on
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @Jude525 Welcome to the thread :smile:

@emorrill Nice update to the story :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,035 Member
    edited April 2017
    Pages: bottom of 1399 to 1400.

@Silverofdreams30, @CravenLestat, @Karritz, @Mikezumi, @coco, @bekkasan, @Charlottesmom I appreciate the feedback. Thank you. :)

@Karritz Sounds like you're pretty busy with the online store and reorganizing content. I hope things settle down a little for you.

RE: TV shows. I agree about Republic of Doyle. I think it's corny and the writing is not that great. It's all slapstick, cell phones, and chases. No real mysteries. It's a hubby choice, not mine. ...I hate commercials too. I rarely watch regular TV. I watch shows on Netflix, Acorn or Amazon.

...RE: Porter. I had to use DebugEnabler to get a tent pavilion out of personal inventory and into family inventory. And all the contents of the fridge was in one sim's inventory too. I haven't checked the other households yet. ...Thanks for the heads-up about things somtimes left behind in houses where the sims were unpacked. I'll take a look at those lots.

@Mikezumi That is so cool about your dead sim's ghost finishing his painting. Awesome! ...Great family tree. Are you still allowing the second generation to have children? I see that their offspring range from 2 to 4 (3rd gen).

@CravenLestat Loved your abduction video. Thanks for encouraging me to try the abduction. It was fun.
    @coco I like that picture of Emiko after reaching level 10 in cooking.

@Silverofdreams Good luck finding a bigger house for your family. I've noticed that sometimes the size of houses can be deceptive. They look big, but when you start playing, the layout of the rooms restricts the space. ...Cupcake is looking so cute!

@lisasc360 Loved all your ghost pictures. I have a mod that removes the reaction to ghosts (breaking queues, getting afraid and freaking out), so I don't ever see that expression. It's cute! ...Pretty night scene. ...Those ghosts really make themselves at home! ...LOL at the plates of food on the lawn. Maybe sims came for the party, got stuck, and left it all there?? ...Stalker Craven! He does have a reputation. HA!

...RE: RPG games. I've never played WoW or any other online game. Mine have all been single-player PC games. But I know WoW is very popular. The recreation of Elwynn Forest looks very promising! Thanks for sharing a link to that. ...And cute Easter photo!

@Charlottesmom I can't do rags to riches challenges anymore. I have too much game content to stick my sims in a small house with the same cheap furniture and appliances. And I agree, making money now is very easy. So I come up with my own challenges and stories to keep the game fresh for me.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member
    edited April 2017
    @CravenLestat and others, I have my Episode 23 video currently loading to YouTube. Sorry for all the false starts.

@Coco Dianna performs at the coffee house in this video. These is still a bit of lag in it in places but I didn't notice it until after I did the narration and didn't want to have to do the narration again so I left it. It isn't too bad. The video isn't quite as long as some previous videos I've done but it isn't short either.

It is full of different happenings so is a busy video.

Sam does go to the beach briefly but we don't see much of that in this video. I discovered his fishing skill is non-existent at this point and I can't have a Sim who has never been fishing so I sent him down the bottom basement to fish in the Wishing Well. He caught an anchovy.

Kitty Cat has a big fight with a snake but only manages to catch a maple leaf in the process. Stella Dog goes hunting too.

Various Sims catch on fire or get singed while developing their skills on Plumbob Island.

There is a little scene between Josephine and Stella Dog at the end of the video. That scene never happened. This is because I had my game open yesterday while I was working on the video so I could check names and things like that and Stella Dog and Josephine autonomously started doing that particular activity so I filmed them doing it and added to the video. But when I closed the game later I didn't save. So, although I got the video of it happening it really never did happen. >:)

I'll post a link to the video when it finishes loading. YouTube says there is 40 minutes remaining before it will be loaded.

I'm not getting many Screen shots lately. I did get a few though so I might post some now to fill in the load to YouTube time.

Here's Stella Dog and Josephine.
    Stella_Dog_And_Josephine001.jpg

I think that'll have to be it for the screenshots though - it takes longer than usual to load the image to postimg due to the video being loaded to YouTube.

There is now about 35 minutes to wait for it to be loaded.

Happy Simming - I'm going to eat something now while I load the game.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Gernadia , Thanks, but I was only gone a grand total of about 3 hours! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top