Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    They are preselling tickets for next weeks hype train, due to early closure of the train's travel route this week.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    I think there is some major bugs that their having issues with. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    What the hell? So I guess you're trying to release it the day of the bundle?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    What the hell? So I guess you're trying to release it the day of the bundle?

The bundle can get pushed back.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I think there is some major bugs that their having issues with. Just my opinion.

That's never stopped them before.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I'm going to assume that the Gamepack is delayed till April now. Can we at least get a stuffpack announcement for March and soon?

Wat? It has to come in March.

It can get delayed a month if their having issues. If so I want a stuffpack.

Duuude. It's not all about what you want. They don't owe you a stuff pack if there's no new content.
    They should be releasing quality over quantity...

No it s about the fans. If GP3 is having issues they should release the next Stuffpack which is probebly close to being done.

That way they have more time to work on GP3 and they can still satisfy us with new content in a stuffpack.

I'm spoiled. I feel like I must have new content every month now and I feel SP 7 won't disappoint.
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    I'd rather have a gamepack full of well-developed and quality content, than a rushed one full of bugs and half-baked features. So if this is why they are taking their time releasing it, so be it.
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    Fingers crossed for next week!
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Yall remember a long time before the base game came out that a picture of what looks like a restaurant was shown?

Hopefully someone can find it and post.

This concept art ? I was looking for it too !

TS4_Club_Concept_Art.png
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sim_Lucent wrote: »
    [img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/no-gif-baby-duck-saying-no-duckling-falling-asleep.gif[/img]

Thought the cute little sleepy duckling would help make it easier :3

OC240713_28.jpg

Almost 80 people died on that accident here in Spain, please be more respectful. Thanks.

??

The derailment photo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_de_Compostela_derailment

It's just a photo to express my feelings the last thing I'm trying to do is to be disrespectful I didn't even knew where it was, no need to be so offensive towards me.

I don't think they were trying to be offensive to you -- I think they were trying to inform you that the photo is one of a tragic accident and shouldn't be used so lightly.

I'm sure they were trying to be informative -- wouldn't you rather know, instead of continuing to use it?

If they were trying to be informative they wouldn't have flagged it, I would have used another picture if I knew. But ok....SimStaffBethelle already deleted it.

You're offended because someone flagged your picture with actual dead bodies in it?

EDIT: No one is saying you knew. The person was only letting you know what the tragedy was and asking you to be more careful in your picture selection.

Seemed perfectly reasonable to me.

No, I'm offended by the fact that you think I'm offended and keep this matter going. It's just rather frustrating to get warned for no reason when I could have just changed the picture.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Yall remember a long time before the base game came out that a picture of what looks like a restaurant was shown?

TS4_Club_Concept_Art.png

Yes that's it.
  • Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    edited February 2016
    [img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/no-gif-baby-duck-saying-no-duckling-falling-asleep.gif[/img]

OC240713_28.jpg

Almost 80 people died on that accident here in Spain, please be more respectful. Thanks.

??

The derailment photo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_de_Compostela_derailment

It's just a photo to express my feelings the last thing I'm trying to do is to be disrespectful I didn't even knew where it was, no need to be so offensive towards me.

I don't think they were trying to be offensive to you -- I think they were trying to inform you that the photo is one of a tragic accident and shouldn't be used so lightly.

I'm sure they were trying to be informative -- wouldn't you rather know, instead of continuing to use it?

If they were trying to be informative they wouldn't have flagged it, I would have used another picture if I knew. But ok....SimStaffBethelle already deleted it.

btw, I didn't flag anything. Don't tell me what I've or I haven't done.
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @catloverplayer Nice ! I do hope they do jazz music diners and what not
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    They are preselling tickets for next weeks hype train, due to early closure of the train's travel route this week.

How much are tickets for the time portal from ITF? I'd like to skip to next week already. :bawling:
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

TS4_Club_Concept_Art.png
    That would have been so cool to have jazz club like that in the game. B)

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

OC240713_28.jpg

??

btw, I didn't flag anything. Don't tell me what I've or I haven't done.

Now that is informative, but the bolded part was unnecessary. Either way it's done with.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited February 2016
    I love that concept art, restaurants with live performances would be amazing
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I'm going to assume that the Gamepack is delayed till April now. Can we at least get a stuffpack announcement for March and soon?

Duuude. It's not all about what you want. They don't owe you a stuff pack if there's no new content.

No it s about the fans. If GP3 is having issues they should release the next Stuffpack which is probebly close to being done.

That way they have more time to work on GP3 and they can still satisfy us with new content in a stuffpack.

I'm spoiled. I feel like I must have new content every month now and I feel SP 7 won't disappoint.

They never promised they would announce things at regular intervals, and they never promised they would release things at regular intervals. Which yes, is an issue with lack of communication, but that doesn't mean they need to give us a stuff pack if the game pack (which was never given a release date) is not released when you think it should be released.

~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    @Polyrhythm Me too ! I think would be super fun !
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I realllyyy want a proper fast food outlet in my game!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    Really? Is that big of a deal that you have to keep this up? Leave CLP alone and let him think what he wants, we all want new content and we are allowed to feel that we are entitled, doesn't mean its true, but we don't need someone pointing it out to us.

They never promised they would announce things at regular intervals, and they never promised they would release things at regular intervals. Which yes, is an issue with lack of communication, but that doesn't mean they need to give us a stuff pack if the game pack (which was never given a release date) is not released when you think it should be released.
  • Options
    CallumbowyerCallumbowyer Posts: 4 New Member
    Well before they announced Spa Day only a week or so before release!
  • Options
    Well before they announced Spa Day only a week or so before release!

2 weeks before.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Kind of expected this to happen.

lipton-tea-city-of-animals.jpg
    1FKDfKj.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top