Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    For 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sakes, just make an announcement already.

Has any of the team suggested in any way an announcement is imminent?

One tweeted 'soon' a few weeks ago.

soon+cat.gif
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Well it's March now but I don't think we're getting an announcement this week sadly
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Well at least @SimGuruDrake is being open and not leaving us out to wait for an announcement not coming this week.

Yes, that's great she's keeping us informed !
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Well it's March now but I don't think we're getting an announcement this week sadly

It was confirmed that we aren't earlier.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    @DreamsInPixels Thanks for telling me !
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited March 2016
    nah, its just words saying they know we're hungry for new content and want to be served sooner than later. Thats it. Now if it had a picture of sims at a restraurants with two sims eating/ordering than yeah i could say thats a legit hint.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    waiting for the announcement!!
    I hope it is worth it though
    old.gif
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    @SimGuruDrake We love you for giving us the news even though it is not a good one.
    Let us love you more by announcing the good news soon

giphy.gif
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    I was holding off on getting romantic garden stuff for when the GP comes out so I'll have twice the content to look through but I guess I should buy it now

I am the same! I was waiting to buy RG after the GP3 I want to see the GP first and then decide which one is my fav lol But this soon is like forever!
  • Options
    claudette84claudette84 Posts: 115 Member
    Frankly, I'm getting a bit tired of this whole teaser announcement to announce an announcement that an announcement is coming. Things are getting a bit overly bureaucratic and ridiculous. Maybe they've got too many CEOs, CFOs, and COOs but not enough Gurus. Maybe they've got an administrative bloat. I'm also not convinced we're getting more content through this monthly release idea than we did with previous release schedules from previous iterations. For example, TS2's Mansion & Garden Stuff had tons of new objects and multiple themes. We got windows, doors, lights, plants, roofing options, etc. We even got items like the ceiling fan that had new game play interactions. Hollyhocks came in that expansion for TS2, so the object is a recycled idea used in latest Romantic Garden SP. Hollyhocks might have gone by a different name in TS2, but I've definitely seen that item before. I'm also not a fan of this new "sit down before they do the next action in the command list" my sims are doing. I'm about to take away all their chairs. The game has been nearly unplayable for months with all the new bugs and many of the old bugs that have yet to be fixed.
  • Options
    kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    [img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/no-gif-baby-duck-saying-no-duckling-falling-asleep.gif[/img]

Thought the cute little sleepy duckling would help make it easier :3

The whole week or just today? Please just today :'(

Week.

She didn't actually say week, come on @SimGuruDrake please :'( *cries in corner*

It is safe to assume that, unless I say otherwise, my answer is for the week :)

I'd like to know if we are gonna get a GP for March?
    Or just another SP? :o
  • Options
    paramournparamourn Posts: 375 Member
    What happened to regular announcements? I'm not a fan of this new way of advertising their games. Not a fan at all. It's enough to put me off a game that I'm already struggling to stay interested in.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    paramourn wrote: »
    What happened to regular announcements? I'm not a fan of this new way of advertising their games. Not a fan at all. It's enough to put me off a game that I'm already struggling to stay interested in.

It's not something they are doing with this iteration. All we have to explain why this is the case is pure speculation because, as usual, they aren't giving us much information on the how and why!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    kinot9229 wrote: »
    [img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/no-gif-baby-duck-saying-no-duckling-falling-asleep.gif[/img]

Thought the cute little sleepy duckling would help make it easier :3

The whole week or just today? Please just today :'(

Week.

She didn't actually say week, come on @SimGuruDrake please :'( *cries in corner*

It is safe to assume that, unless I say otherwise, my answer is for the week :)

I'd like to know if we are gonna get a GP for March?
    Or just another SP? :o

This SimGuruDrake.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    We have been served...an empty dish of disappointment. We are still hungry!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Wait, so no announcement AGAIN this week? Seriously?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member

Okay, I hopped in my time machine to go to the future and find out the release. It should be announced at around this date.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I think this gif is appropriate!

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/84.gif[/img]

It's been 84 years and I can still smell the dirty potty. The high chair was never used.The strollers was never slept in :p

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

Okay, I hopped in my time machine to go to the future and find out the release. It should be announced at around this date.
    I have not heard that song in years, AWESOME! Thanks for sharing that song here TanyaRubirose. B)

• Options

Correct SG Drake confirmed this yesterday.
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Haha. :smiley:
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Soon = December 31, 2016

B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I strongly believe that we will get a game pack soon (this month or next)

!!!! PATIENCE PEOPLE !!!!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I strongly believe that we will get a game pack soon (this month or next)

!!!! PATIENCE PEOPLE !!!!

If next month then the bundle will have to be pushed back plus I want a stuff pack this month if the GP isn't out till April.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top