Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goth Family Or Landgraab Family?

Comments

• Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    The Goths, because Morty is awesome, and so is Bella. The Landgraabs are plain evil, especially that Nancy woman - I may actually hate her even more than I hate Eliza Pancakes.

Am I the only one that prefers Eliza over Bob?

Nope, I do too :-). I also gave her a makeover in my game and she is this adorable petite little redhead now lol.
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    uzumo wrote: »
    Schantal wrote: »
    Goths times a million. I love Morti and Bella so much. I can't stand the Laandgrabs. I have never liked them in any of my games which is strange. I don't know why I just don't like them at all. They are my least played or bred with family lol. I think its because in sims 3 they were always so snobby to my sims that it just left a bad taste in my mouth. The Goths are nowhere near as snobby. Morti is adorable (I have him in one of my dance groups and its hilarious). He is also gay in my game and he is trying to figure out how to tell his kids and Bella (although I think she suspects it thus why she flirts with everything that moves). I dunno, he just always had an adorable gay vibe to me.

So in my game his storyline is quite complicated. He is trying to find a way to officially tell his family (although I believe they already know). My female sim is his best friend in my game and so far she is the only one he has told.

You can have a sim confess if that sim cheated?

I think you can love, not sure.
  • Options
    PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    Goths, ofc. The best sims family of all time.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I haven't played/controlled any of the premades, yet. The one exception would be Don Lothario. I used him for my legacy founder's baby Daddy. In all iterations of the Sims, I've played the Goths more than any other premades. I love them!

In my newest save, I gave all the premades a major overhaul. Mostly just new clothing, but a few cosmetic tweaks here and there. For instance, I gave the Landgraabs all new clothing, slimmed down Geoffrey a little, gave Nancy a new hairstyle, make-up and changed the color of her eyebrows to match her haircolor.

Plus, I moved Johnny back in with them and changed his name to Johnny Landgraab Zest. His trailer is gone now, along with all the other uninhabited houses in an effort to pare down this save so it loads faster.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    imhappy wrote: »
    I always see Bella, Don and a Sim that I created. Those 3 are everywhere.
    I see Bella almost all the time. But I normally run into her, Zoe, Dina, Nina, and Katrina at a gym. And sometimes I see Don out jogging either in the morning or in the afternoon.

In my game, the Callientes also love the gym and working out. I changed their aspirations to bodybuilders and put them in the athletic career. Zoe seemed to had an unfortunate incident with a local cow plant... oops.
    Was that Zoe's first or second accident with a cow plant inside of three days in the game?

Killing Zoe with the cowplant was the first thing I did when I got S4! I always found Zooey Deschanel annoying. Was pleasantly surprised that I could do something about these feelings within the confines of my Sims game.
    Well now that Zoe's out of the picture. I guess that leaves Mitchell, J, and Gavin looking for another roommate in your game then. :p

J is happily married to Katrina Calliente. They just had a baby. Gavin had a complete make-over and is now Darren Dreamer. He's married to Darlene, but also dating Cassandra Goth. They live in different houses, but seem to share custody of Mitchell. He crashes at both of their pads and sleeps on the couches.
    What about Mitchell, he was part of the Roomies too. What's he doing these days in your game?

Mitchell is happily dating Maaike Haas from Windenburg. They are super cute together!
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    The Goths. They're quirky, interesting, and mysterious. It wouldn't be The Sims without them.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Justine Keaton.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    Americangirlgamer107Americangirlgamer107 Posts: 12 New Member
    The Goths.

Oh, gosh darn it! Now I need to go play as them for 10 hours. How did that happen?

"BELLA!!!! You're home!!!!"

"Mom, why did I see you with Don?"

"Oh..... umm.... no reason."
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    Schantal wrote: »
    Goths times a million. I love Morti and Bella so much. I can't stand the Laandgrabs. I have never liked them in any of my games which is strange. I don't know why I just don't like them at all. They are my least played or bred with family lol. I think its because in sims 3 they were always so snobby to my sims that it just left a bad taste in my mouth. The Goths are nowhere near as snobby. Morti is adorable (I have him in one of my dance groups and its hilarious). He is also gay in my game and he is trying to figure out how to tell his kids and Bella (although I think she suspects it thus why she flirts with everything that moves). I dunno, he just always had an adorable gay vibe to me.

So in my game his storyline is quite complicated. He is trying to find a way to officially tell his family (although I believe they already know). My female sim is his best friend in my game and so far she is the only one he has told.

The Landgraabs have a really nice mansion, though. that curb appeal
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I normally don't play the pre-made sims, I just have them in my game. My golddigger sims often marries Geoffrey though, and get's Nancy on their bad side. And for some reason my sims never get along with Bella, so I guess my answer is the Landgraabs.
  • Options
    vanee4vanee4 Posts: 119 Member
    uhh. I couldn't. never played any of them in older iterations.
    The goths are weird. They are the least closest family in my game. They are friends with a lot of the other sims but only like one or two sims in their own family... but they also don't hate on each other.
    The Landgraabs, man they are even weirder. Nancy had two more children, all boys, with Geoffrey to ensure one follows in Geoffrey steps, he is CEO of the Landgraab Industry, (Malcolm is just way too dumb and already knee deep into the mafia business and frequently acquainted with all of my police-sims) She fears he could leave her for all her cheating and wrong doing or worse - call the police. And he indeed recently found out about her secret criminal career and wanted to leave her when she told him that that is the real Landgraab Industry and he shouldn't threaten her. He is an elder already and I think it won't take long til his demise...
    Geoffrey and Bella Goth are good friends and former lovers. Nancy obviously hates her. And Mortimer isn't involved with them at all. He is kind of a loner in my game. Only frequent visits he gets are by Katrina ;)
  • Options
    vanee4vanee4 Posts: 119 Member
    I wanted to say I couldn't decide which one to like best...
    sorry don't know how to edit my post....
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    I rarely play with premades. Usually they're the first to go. I like the way the Sims 4 sims look so I've kept the Goths and downloaded the Landgraabs.
  • Options
    AmyDamesAmyDames Posts: 353 Member
    Unless we're talking busting out (mimi and dudley) its the goths all the way! Cassandra has kids on one of my legacys she has the most gorgeous daughters :)
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    In general I prefer the goths in the sims 4 I like Nancy so usually I delete or kill off Geoffrey and Malcolm and play Nancy
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Goths in TS4. Landgraabs in TS3.

I miss the Crumplebottoms, and the Montys and the Capps.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2016
    Goths in TS4. Landgraabs in TS3.

I miss the Crumplebottoms, and the Montys and the Capps.
    Hi Cinderellimouse!
    Speaking of The Crumplebottoms. I use to always think the Angus Crumplebottom was the evil witch of Sunset Valley in my game. And I have no idea why I would always think that about a sim in my game back then when I use to play Sims 3. I guess it's the way she would always looked or how she would always socialize with the other sims in the game. :p:D

Post edited by sunman502 on
  • Options
    chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    I played both families and like them both. Character-wise, I prefer the Goths, but house-wise, I prefer the Landgraab's modern house. I never thought of them as rivals, I actually created two beautiful sisters, one is married to Alexander Goth, and the other is married to Malcolm Landgraab. They are family in my game.
  • Options
    sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    gothsgothsgothsgothsgothsgothsgothsgoths
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    The Goths, because Morty is awesome, and so is Bella. The Landgraabs are plain evil, especially that Nancy woman - I may actually hate her even more than I hate Eliza Pancakes.

Am I the only one that prefers Eliza over Bob?

Nope. My best friend prefers Eliza since she thinks Bob is a horrible husband because of his traits lol.

But me...I hate hate haaate Eliza. She's always a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to my sims, even when they're being nice. She doesn't even get along with my snob sim... :|

i liked bob before i noticed his traits, but even after that, i still love bob & dislike eliza haha.

GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    Undermining my best plans, the founder of my new game autonomously got it on with Nancy at their yoga hangout yesterday. That was bizarre.
  • Options
    Lola SwannLola Swann Posts: 68 Member
    Goths by a landslide. I like the weirdness of them, especially Cassandra's awkwardness. I've tried the Landgraabs but they are perfectly awful. I tried him without her, her without him, even added another child (who I can't stand, either). The only one I can kinda take is Malcolm, and I think he gets a pass cause of my nostalgia for Sims2.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    One of my sims fell in love with Malcolm Landgraab and married him. Nancy and Geoffrey had already passed away at that point, but I got to know Geoffrey in his ghost form. I got really attached to Malcolm and his death has been one of the saddest I've had. The game also culled his ghost so he is just gone.

Overall I prefer the Goths, but I have a very soft spot for Malcolm. He and my sim both were evil so they bonded well. I like the Goth house way better, bulldozed the Landgraab mansion after Malcolm's death.
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    edited March 2016
    The Goths of course! I love them all lol.

I also like Malcolm and Johnny Zest. I did Nancy & Geoffrey a slight makeover tho(they needed that one badly...) In a different save I created the Altos and soon as I turn my back to play a different household Nick Alto & Nancy was flitering it up literally at the gym. lol
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member