Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goth Family Or Landgraab Family?

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,608 Member
    edited June 2016
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Both because why not?
    Why not? Because the Landgraabs act like snobs, and think that they are above all the other sims in my game. That's why not!

Thier names are Landgraab what did you expect of course thier going to act more than the other Sims Lol:D the only Landgraab I dislike is the one from Bustin Out
    If the Landgraab were really all that, and more. Then they really wouldn't be living in a house that my sims can afford twenty times over. Landgraabs' total household income is pocket change to my sims. B)

I don't know how long you been playing the Sims but the Landgraabs family is rich especially in Sims 2 and Sims 3 they always have a mansion and they practically own everything just as much as the Goths that's why thier name is Landgraab they own the community and sometimes stuff in build mode I love the Landgraabs just as much as I love the Goths the Landgraab are snobs thier the family you love to hate
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Both because why not?
    Why not? Because the Landgraabs act like snobs, and think that they are above all the other sims in my game. That's why not!

Thier names are Landgraab what did you expect of course thier going to act more than the other Sims Lol:D the only Landgraab I dislike is the one from Bustin Out
    If the Landgraab were really all that, and more. Then they really wouldn't be living in a house that my sims can afford twenty times over. Landgraabs' total household income is pocket change to my sims. B)

I don't know how long you been playing the Sims but the Landgraabs family is rich especially in Sims 2 and Sims 3 they always have a mansion and they practically own everything just as much as the Goths that's why thier name is Landgraab they own the community and sometimes stuff in build mode I love the Landgraabs just as much as I love the Goths the Landgraab are snobs thier the family you love to hate
    I have been playing The Sims since 1. I'm fully aware that the Landgraabs have always been a rich sims family. But so were the families that only had about 50,000 simoleons in their household income. And like I have said, the Landgraabs are not the richest family in my game, my sims are because I make them bring in even more money. The Landgraabs don't unless you play them, and make them bring even more simoleons. Here's the thing about NPC's in the sims. They do not try to increase their household incomes unless you tell them to.

• Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    @sunman502 Why are you so upset over a pre-made sim family? Sure they act like snobs, but it gives them character, which is what most famous sims are known for- character.
  • Options
    @sunman502 Why are you so upset over a pre-made sim family? Sure they act like snobs, but it gives them character, which is what most famous sims are known for- character.

Thank you the Landgraab is a family you love to hate just like I loved to hate the Alto family in Sims 3.
  • Options
    I know that it gives them character. It's not that they act that way, it's how often that they act like that. Which is none stop, and they tend to use their snobbishness on my sims. And that annoys me because I don't direct my sims to be mean to them. And here they are being mean to my sims for no reason what so ever. Did you know that the Landgraabs were much nicer in Sims 3 than they are in Sims 4 right now. It use to be that it was the Altos and the Crumplebottoms that were the bullies around town in Sims 3. And now the Landgraabs are the bullies in Sims 4.

• Options

Thank you the Landgraab is a family you love to hate just like I loved to hate the Alto family in Sims 3.
    I never like the Altos either.

• Options
    edited June 2016

Seems like you got personal vendetta agaisnt the Landgraab lol. The Alto family was okay once I played them I found out they weren't half bad just to other sims.
  • Options

Seems like you got personal vendetta agaisnt the Landgraab lol. The Alto family was okay once I played them I found out they weren't half bad just to other sims.
    Yes I do, and it's because of Malcolm, Nancy, and Geoffrey. Not to long ago, I had one of my sims out and about. And Geoffrey comes up and greets my sim rudely. And my sim that I was playing at that time had never even met him before. And they do this to almost all of my sims. I have such a personal vendetta against that family that I would not hesitate to use the Simray on them. And I wouldn't even regret it later. >:)

• Options

Yes I do, and it's because of Malcolm, Nancy, and Geoffrey. Not to long ago, I had one of my sims out and about. And Geoffrey comes up and greets my sim rudely. And my sim that I was playing at that time had never even met him before. And they do this to almost all of my sims. I have such a personal vendetta against that family that I would not hesitate to use the Simray on them. And I wouldn't even regret it later. >:)

Lol Wow I'm not going to go into that well sorry but I like the Landgraab family I think thier pretty funny.
  • Options

Lol Wow I'm not going to go into that well sorry but I like the Landgraab family I think thier pretty funny.
    Which is why I'm not upset over this. Because hey, you like them and I don't. It's that simple! ;)<3

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I have always played the Goth's since sims1. But in sims 4 I play both but mostly the Landgraabs this time. I like the story I got going for them.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    d_lwbd_lwb Posts: 1 New Member
    > @MDianaSanders said:
    > The Goths, because Morty is awesome, and so is Bella. The Landgraabs are plain evil, especially that Nancy woman - I may actually hate her even more than I hate Eliza Pancakes.

Best thing I've read in 2018
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,142 Member
    edited February 2018
    This one was difficult. I hate the Landgraabs as townies, but they are fun to play as a family. There is just so many paths to choose because Nancy is evil criminal and Geoffrey is good family loving secret agent. Goths are nicer as townies..but my choise is Landgraabs because they are more interesting to play in Sims 4.
    Post edited by Jadeleine on
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    The Goths, but mostly because I always find a way to make Alexander part of my gameplay by having my main family befriend or marry him. Plus, I absolutely hate Malcolm.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Definitely the Goths. Bella has the best backstory throughout all the sims games and Gunther was my favorite sim from the sims 3. Plus they're one of the original families. I know the Landgraabs are too but they have never been as interesting to me as the Goths.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Landgraab's :)
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    Definitely the Goths. Bella has the best backstory throughout all the sims games and Gunther was my favorite sim from the sims 3. Plus they're one of the original families. I know the Landgraabs are too but they have never been as interesting to me as the Goths.

Actually, the Landgraabs are not original Sims. the original Sims are the Newbies (Bob and Betty), the Goths (Mortimer, Bella and Cassandra), the Bachelors (Michaels Bachelor), the Pleasants (Jeff, Diane, Daniel and Jennifer) and the Roomies (Melissa and Chris). The Landgraabs made there debut in the console Sims game, and they made their PC debut in TS2: Open for Business
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    LunaSimmssLunaSimmss Posts: 34 Member
    I've always loved the Goth family, especially Bella! I'm always seeing her all over the towns my sims are living in, lol.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i like both households for various reasons, and even play as both occasionally. but i'm team goth all the way. have been ever since sims 1. (and remi's bella goth videos just help solidify that. they are absolutely amazing, if you haven't seen them...)

for me, the goths are still and always will be a happily married couple with their kids. also, not vampires. they're one of the households i refuse to turn just because everyone seems to think they're the expected ones to turn (although, one of remi's videos makes them into a beautiful vampire couple...). bella is a secret agent and best friends with her arch-nemesis who is also her neighbor. (an evil alien supervillain in the secret agent career who lives across the street. they're out to get each other at work, but hang out at the bar afterwards and do all the "almost had you there" stuff while winding down and wish each other better luck tomorrow)

and i actually like the 'bad' incarnation of the landgraabs here. (even though geoffry isn't part of it and blind to it). nancy is the head of the criminal gang i've got going (currently called mobwives, until i think up something better) which is one of the two criminal empires in my game (the other is led by a chinese vampire who swears she's not a vampire and runs san myshuno from the shadows)
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Neither I delete them and their homes as soon as I start all the sims games, 1,2 3, and 4. I like to play with my own families.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    theFella wrote: »

Actually, the Landgraabs are not original Sims. the original Sims are the Newbies (Bob and Betty), the Goths (Mortimer, Bella and Cassandra), the Bachelors (Michaels Bachelor), the Pleasants (Jeff, Diane, Daniel and Jennifer) and the Roomies (Melissa and Chris). The Landgraabs made there debut in the console Sims game, and they made their PC debut in TS2: Open for Business

Ah, ok. I was mainly a console player until the sims 3 so I didn't know for sure.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    Johnvincent1229Johnvincent1229 Posts: 24 Member
    the Goth family
  • Options
    SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    Jordojord wrote: »
    Goth Family ! Loved them from TS1 and still love them to this day .. I always play with them. Landgraabs.. meh I used because I played TS Bustin Out and he was the main villain.. and Dudley and Mimi were annoying lol

Goths for sure on this, because of the same reasons.
    I just never got over mean lil Malcolm in sims bustin out.

omg. Dudley and Mimi were annoying! :s

Thou I'm not so fond of the Goths in Sims 4 [maybe I should play either of these families, because I haven't in my game ever] and this alternate universe, I'd pick them over the Langrabbs anyday.
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    just revisiting this to drop the playlist i mentioned above. it's a bit over 30 minutes worth of stuff in four videos, but for any lover of the goths or those interested in them, they're a must watch (the first two are interesting takes on the events around bella's disappearance in 2)