Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goth Family Or Landgraab Family?

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I always see Bella, Don and a Sim that I created. Those 3 are everywhere.
    I see Bella almost all the time. But I normally run into her, Zoe, Dina, Nina, and Katrina at a gym. And sometimes I see Don out jogging either in the morning or in the afternoon.

In my game, the Callientes also love the gym and working out. I changed their aspirations to bodybuilders and put them in the athletic career. Zoe seemed to had an unfortunate incident with a local cow plant... oops.
    Was that Zoe's first or second accident with a cow plant inside of three days in the game?

• Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    The Goth's, i love the backstory so much. I've never played the Landgraabs before, i only had my sim almost date Malcolm tho haha.
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I see Bella almost all the time. But I normally run into her, Zoe, Dina, Nina, and Katrina at a gym. And sometimes I see Don out jogging either in the morning or in the afternoon.

In my game, the Callientes also love the gym and working out. I changed their aspirations to bodybuilders and put them in the athletic career. Zoe seemed to had an unfortunate incident with a local cow plant... oops.
    Was that Zoe's first or second accident with a cow plant inside of three days in the game?

Killing Zoe with the cowplant was the first thing I did when I got S4! I always found Zooey Deschanel annoying. Was pleasantly surprised that I could do something about these feelings within the confines of my Sims game.
  • Options

Killing Zoe with the cowplant was the first thing I did when I got S4! I always found Zooey Deschanel annoying. Was pleasantly surprised that I could do something about these feelings within the confines of my Sims game.
    Well now that Zoe's out of the picture. I guess that leaves Mitchell, J, and Gavin looking for another roommate in your game then. :p

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member

Well now that Zoe's out of the picture. I guess that leaves Mitchell, J, and Gavin looking for another roommate in your game then. :p

J is happily married to Katrina Calliente. They just had a baby. Gavin had a complete make-over and is now Darren Dreamer. He's married to Darlene, but also dating Cassandra Goth. They live in different houses, but seem to share custody of Mitchell. He crashes at both of their pads and sleeps on the couches.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

J is happily married to Katrina Calliente. They just had a baby. Gavin had a complete make-over and is now Darren Dreamer. He's married to Darlene, but also dating Cassandra Goth. They live in different houses, but seem to share custody of Mitchell. He crashes at both of their pads and sleeps on the couches.
    What about Mitchell, he was part of the Roomies too. What's he doing these days in your game?

• Options
    CptJayneCptJayne Posts: 11 New Member
    Goths. Evil Malcolm was a bit of a plum to my sims, so I made a mafia type legacy in alien/drow fashion and had the matriarch kill him. Just to watch a Sim die for her aspiration. Cruel, yes. Satisfying, definitely. Plus Alexander grew into such a cute adult, mohawk and all. And they're always so nice in conversations...
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Goths times a million. I love Morti and Bella so much. I can't stand the Laandgrabs. I have never liked them in any of my games which is strange. I don't know why I just don't like them at all. They are my least played or bred with family lol. I think its because in sims 3 they were always so snobby to my sims that it just left a bad taste in my mouth. The Goths are nowhere near as snobby. Morti is adorable (I have him in one of my dance groups and its hilarious). He is also gay in my game and he is trying to figure out how to tell his kids and Bella (although I think she suspects it thus why she flirts with everything that moves). I dunno, he just always had an adorable gay vibe to me.

So in my game his storyline is quite complicated. He is trying to find a way to officially tell his family (although I believe they already know). My female sim is his best friend in my game and so far she is the only one he has told.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The Goths always seamed like an old money family while the Landgraabs seamed like new money people, the nouveau riche.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    The Goths. I like their style. >:) I just see the Landgraabs as a really stuck-up family. :D
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Goths. Forever and always. They've been special to me for 15 years <3
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    Schantal wrote: »
    Goths times a million. I love Morti and Bella so much. I can't stand the Laandgrabs. I have never liked them in any of my games which is strange. I don't know why I just don't like them at all. They are my least played or bred with family lol. I think its because in sims 3 they were always so snobby to my sims that it just left a bad taste in my mouth. The Goths are nowhere near as snobby. Morti is adorable (I have him in one of my dance groups and its hilarious). He is also gay in my game and he is trying to figure out how to tell his kids and Bella (although I think she suspects it thus why she flirts with everything that moves). I dunno, he just always had an adorable gay vibe to me.

So in my game his storyline is quite complicated. He is trying to find a way to officially tell his family (although I believe they already know). My female sim is his best friend in my game and so far she is the only one he has told.

You can have a sim confess if that sim cheated?
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    The Goths. I like their style. >:) I just see the Landgraabs as a really stuck-up family. :D

Me, too. I perceived the Landgraabs as stuck-up, too.
  • Options
    TreelifeCreationTreelifeCreation Posts: 401 Member
    The Goths, because Morty is awesome, and so is Bella. The Landgraabs are plain evil, especially that Nancy woman - I may actually hate her even more than I hate Eliza Pancakes.

Am I the only one that prefers Eliza over Bob?

• Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    edited February 2016
    The Goths, because Morty is awesome, and so is Bella. The Landgraabs are plain evil, especially that Nancy woman - I may actually hate her even more than I hate Eliza Pancakes.

Nope. My best friend prefers Eliza since she thinks Bob is a horrible husband because of his traits lol.

But me...I hate hate haaate Eliza. She's always a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to my sims, even when they're being nice. She doesn't even get along with my snob sim... :|
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    TreelifeCreationTreelifeCreation Posts: 401 Member

Nope. My best friend prefers Eliza since she thinks Bob is a horrible husband because of his traits lol.

But me...I hate hate haaate Eliza. She's always a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to my sims, even when they're being nice. She doesn't even get along with my snob sim... :|

Lol, :), she isn't too mean in my game but regardless I'm a little bias because I think she looks pretty after giving her a 1min makeover. :)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I like the Goths. I rarely play them but I don't mess up their family. The Landgraabs... I have no qualms about moving a sim in and deleting the family or breaking up their family or fighting with ect... They are one of the houses I'll go to to clog the drain on the few mischief? sims I've made. They are also good cowplant food.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Hmm I like Nancy Landgraab and Malcom. But I don't like Geof. I hate Mortimer but like Bella and Alexander. So dunno...
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Goths all the way. :)
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I like playing the Goths. Bella and Don Lothario have terrific chemistry.

I also really love torturing that annoying, snobby Landgraab teen! I often have other teens play and have romances, etc. But I force him to go to work and never have any fun. heehee (evil laugh)

You put Bella and Don together? I always like to put Don with Cassandra.

Does anyone put Dina with Mortimer?
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    #TeamGoth

I look at the Landgraabs like the evil empire and the Goths as the "old money" family. Most of my founders are BFF with Bella and friendly with Nancy, though.
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    I have never played with either family, I delete all the households at the beginning of playing all sims 1-4, I like to play with my own families and houses.
  • Options
    Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    Goth.
    Hypochondriac :p
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Goth if you want to be used by Bella. Landgraab if you want to be like Bella.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Has anyone married Malcolm and Cassandra and moved them into one or the others family home? I was thinking about this storyline. Isn't Johnny Zest a Landgraab, maybe Malcolm's brother? Maybe he could steal an unhappy Cassandra away from Malcolm. I have a save where I added an old woman (like the one the devs created) named Alma Zest. She is Johnny's grandmother and Nancy's mother. I also added Wilson Luchador to the Zest mobile home lot (he sleeps in a tent outside) and is Alma's son, Nancy's brother and Johnny's uncle. Nancy hated being poor so she married Geoffrey (he was called Monkey-Boy in private school) and disowned her poor relations. When Johnny wanted to be an entertainer, she disowned him and threw him out of the house. Naturally, he went to live with his grandmother Alma and changed his name to Zest.