Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

things that annoy you

Comments

• Options
    CarnieCarnie Posts: 1,237 Member
    Holes in brand new socks.

How?
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    EnigmaC wrote: »
    People who talk too much

You talk too much
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGC4JnXzn1o
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    People that interrupt you in the middle of talking. :(

This is unfortunate......but what I learned it just happens and you just have to butt right back in and interrupt the interrupters! :-)
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    My brother taking too long to get ready in the morning. I understand men a lot now when waiting for their wives :neutral_face:
  • Options
    LilybellsLilybells Posts: 71 Member
    Rude and inconsiderate people.
    tumblr_inline_n8rrt8GvSh1rj4zgt.gif
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Lilybells wrote: »

So these forums ? got it
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited November 2014
    Lilybells wrote: »

So these forums ? got it
    I think the majority can all agree, that the drama in these forums are also what fuel them to say these things. :grin:

Post edited by AnnePlays on
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    MrGodard wrote: »
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    MrGodard wrote: »
    People who walk on escalators - that's what stairs are for lol. >:)

I do it all the time :#

Its the thing in Manhattan.

Yup, stand to the right, walk to the left ;)

In Brisbane you stand to the left and walk up on the right. We drive on left too. :)

• Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Men who don't shower for like a week and neglect to wear deodorant. My ex boyfriend did this.

The sound of writing with chalk on a chalkboard. I am glad things are now dry erase.

Farting and blaming it on the dog.

People who don't listen to you. They either ignore you or ask you "what did you say?"

People who pick their nose in public and eat the substance.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Yet another gripe I have:

People who dog fight!!! Why not use the dog for its intended purpose - a family pet! I worked at the SPCA and it broke my heart to see all the Pitt Bulls that had been seized by animal control - after the owner had been arrested. As a result of their brutal upbringing, these dogs were too vicious to adopt and as a result, were put down. Truth be known, I've met Pitts that would lick you in the face, but only because they were raised that way - the right way! I've (sadly) heard of some apartments complexes that will allow pets EXCEPT Pitts. Pitt Bulls have an unfair reputation as ruthless killers, but they are NOT!! Truth be known, you could raise a chihuahua to be vicious, but those apartment complexes wouldn't mind you bringing it in. Bottom line, it's not the dog's fault but the owner who raised them that way. It's the owner's fault. :*^(
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    People who pick their ears in public.
    People with generally poor hygiene or disgusting habits who have no excuse. (good excuses include poor living conditions, poverty, mental or physical illnesses or disabilities, etc.)
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    These are pet peeves:

1. People who don't re-rack their weights (ALL of the weights) off a weight machine
    2. People who go to move your stuff off the machine and use it even if you say you are needing to use it saying that they'll be fast
    3. People who wear bracelets that jangle when you run
    4. People who wear too much perfume/cologne when working out (like you're not gonna stink? Wth? It's a gym!)
    5. People who don't wipe off their machines
    6. People who talk loudly on the phone next to you or loudly to their neighbor
    7. People who complain at you and tell you to move when you were the first person in said area
    8. People who walk toward you and ultimately wants to walk between you and the wall when there is no room to walk there and they have the WHOLE hallway to move around
    9. People who try to work out next to you and take up the space you need to work out in
    10. People who change the weights/heighth of the squat machine while you're still using it and won't change it back to your weight and setting before leaving the machine to you.
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    People who stink and don't pay attention to personal hygiene, especially BO and breath, and greasy hair
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member

People who dog fight!!! Why not use the dog for its intended purpose - a family pet! I worked at the SPCA and it broke my heart to see all the Pitt Bulls that had been seized by animal control - after the owner had been arrested. As a result of their brutal upbringing, these dogs were too vicious to adopt and as a result, were put down. Truth be known, I've met Pitts that would lick you in the face, but only because they were raised that way - the right way! I've (sadly) heard of some apartments complexes that will allow pets EXCEPT Pitts. Pitt Bulls have an unfair reputation as ruthless killers, but they are NOT!! Truth be known, you could raise a chihuahua to be vicious, but those apartment complexes wouldn't mind you bringing it in. Bottom line, it's not the dog's fault but the owner who raised them that way. It's the owner's fault. :*^(

The sweetest dog I had ever met was a pit bull. Unfortunately, someone else just saw a pit bull with a child and thought they should "save" the kid by shooting the pit bull.
  • Options
    ...and THIS ^ proves my point. If it was a German Shepherd, Doberman Pincher, or a Great Dane it wouldn't have been shot. Pitts have such an unfair rep as a brutal killer, people would shot the dog instead with no remorse. Thank you for sharing your story. :^(
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    When you click 'X' to close a program and it minimizes to the system tray, so then you have to expand all hidden icons, find it, click it, and click "Exit" from its stupid little menu no one cares about.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

Yep....couldn't agree with you more. Dog fighting is an absolutely immoral "sport" and I think people who get caught get much too light a sentence...if much of one at all.

I will disagree with one thing though. While pits can be raised to be a more social pet they are genetically predisposed to be a fighter. This is something that nurture v nature cannot fix. Annual dog bite statistics of the top 25 dogs that will attack even their owner the top 4 are pitts, German Shepherds, Rotts and Dobes. While any of these dogs can live a social, uneventful life they are more likely than any others just because of their breeding. While almost any dog can be raised to be vicious you should never fully trust any dog with a genetic background that makes them predisposed to it. Over 50% of reported dog attacks can be laid at the door of the pitt.

It's not their fault and sometimes they get a bad rap....but just like people are born with blue eyes or brown they are born to be a fighter.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    When you are taking a dump and find out that there's no toilet paper left.
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    The same "What ep will be first thread" or "what ep do you want"
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    ...And another thing to complain about:

Those wingnuts on bicycles that take up too much road and don't scoot over when cars are unable to pass! Met one and had to stay with him 'til that school bus whizzed by! Next time, I'm bringing a flyswater and tell my passenger to have fun with some bicyclists fanny! SMACK!!
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    When my ferrets potty right next to the litter box. Seriously!? It's clean and it's right beside you!

But they are so adorable and love them so much, all is forgiven.

345d8r5.jpg
    eqv5za.jpg

“What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I get annoyed when I settle down to play the Sims and the dog decides she must go out NOW!

Or when dinner is done, we're finished eating... and the dishes mock me by not washing themselves. >.<

... although, people chewing with their mouths open does annoy me. Then they'll start talking to me while chewing- and I have to pretend to not see it. O.o
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    One thing that annoys me are "free" game apps that are very addicting and then you find out that they want you to buy lives and power ups.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    This small thing really annoys me:
    When people open a new bottle of milk when there is still some in the previous one! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited November 2014
    FawnFox wrote: »
    Here's a HUGE one:

ALL of those THOUSANDS of tie-downs that are in toy packages! Just trying to help my niece and nephew get their new toys from the boxes is a task and a half! LOL! :^)

Oh my goodness the truth hath been spoken!
    And you have to carefully unwind those tiny stupid wire things but your fingers are too big, then you get frustrated and cut it and end up cutting the toy on accident... ahhh the struggle is real

Yep... And Christmas is coming up (rubbing my hands and laughing madly ;-) )

Concerning "dangerous" dogs : I had a doberman for 10 years, and it was the sweetest thing. But they have the instinct to protect and defend, it's their nature, so you don't have to train them or they might get out of hand. Well, my dog watched over me, and sent my ex-husband to hospital when he once tried to hit me. The dog went for the neck but got the upper arm instead and bit right through it. We divorced, and I kept the dog who never hurt anyone else for the rest of his life...

NymlADp.jpg