Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's coming to the sims 3 store next week March 7th? (New Theater Venue Confirmed)

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    edited March 2013
    You know the funny thing is I've been thinking about this venue while I was playing universities. I can't get my mind off of it. As happy as I am with uni I can't wait to get this venue or set.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited March 2013
    I got this information from SimsVIP :D

Well, it’s a venue, and it’s called Le Cinema Plumbob. It’ll be an Art Deco-style movie theater venue, and it’ll be the first time the Sims 3 has released a movie theater that wasn’t a rabbit hole. Here’s a few amazing images to peruse through.
    8534434373_1fa4bb2740.jpg
    8535566300_c3241f5e0d.jpg
    8535566374_bdd2b07988.jpg
    8534458253_a6ccc32d14.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Well, it’s a venue, and it’s called Le Cinema Plumbob. It’ll be an Art Deco-style movie theater venue, and it’ll be the first time the Sims 3 has released a movie theater that wasn’t a rabbit hole. Here’s a few amazing images to peruse through.

Yes I knew it. :D My wish has come true. :D I can't wait to send my sim into a movie now of course I'll still use the rabbithole ones from time to time but I'll probebly use this one in every world.

Now my sims can finally have real dates. :D I will have my pics up tomorrow night. This will compliment my Love Day Pics I just made. I was waiting to see if this would be a venue before I finished them. :D

I wish they would go ahead and put up the blog. I'm dying to find out about the premium content. Maybe it isn't too late for the popcorn maker. :D
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited March 2013

Yes I knew it. :D My wish has come true. :D I can't wait to send my sim into a movie now of course I'll still use the rabbithole ones from time to time but I'll probebly use this one in every world.

Now my sims can finally have real dates. :D I will have my pics up tomorrow night. This will compliment my Love Day Pics I just made. I was waiting to see if this would be a venue before I finished them. :D

I wish they would go ahead and put up the blog. I'm dying to find out about the premium content. Maybe it isn't too late for the popcorn maker. :D

I wonder if it could be made into a drive-in... where they sit outside the car, but a drive-in none-the-less.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    This link http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?month=03&year=2013 shows the three new premium contents items.

Movie/Projector Screen
    Ticket Machine
    Turnstile

This venue looks exciting! It will be fabulous to have a Movie Theatre that is not a RH :D My sims are always wanting to go and see a movie... Now they can :D

Dragon123561 :) How cool is this venue?!

More images:

2_LePumbobCinema.jpg
    4_LePlumbobCinema.jpg
    5_LePlumbobCinema.jpg
    11_LePlumbobCinema.jpg
    12_lePlumbobCinema.jpg

rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'd still like a drive in. This isn't the ampitheater that was in a survey either. I like variety. I'd take a drive in as well. I just wish EA would enable sims to just sit in cars.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    This link http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?month=03&year=2013 shows the three new premium contents items.

Movie/Projector Screen
    Ticket Machine
    Turnstile

This venue looks exciting! It will be fabulous to have a Movie Theatre that is not a RH :D My sims are always wanting to go and see a movie... Now they can :D

Dragon123561 :) How cool is this venue?!

More images:

2_LePumbobCinema.jpg
    4_LePlumbobCinema.jpg
    5_LePlumbobCinema.jpg
    11_LePlumbobCinema.jpg
    12_lePlumbobCinema.jpg

I know those sims wern't all in the same family so they must have the seats coded so that they sit down.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    EA are giving us so many wonderful worlds, EP's, sets and Venues for our sims, it is fantastic! However they are not giving us time to save for them. Aurora Skies, University Life and now Le Cinema Plumbob - Wow! Everything is being released so quickly, and so close together *head spins, feeling dizzy*
    EA appear to be listening to our desires and are creating items that many simmers have been wishing for. Well done EA! Thank you :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    catloverplayer it is a real shame that a Popcorn Maker is not listed with this venue. I know simmers were very excited about that as a PC item.
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited March 2013
    This new venue sounds amazing! it looks like we'll be getting service NPCs with the new items..??
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited March 2013
    This new venue sounds amazing! it looks like we'll be getting service NPCs with the new items..??

I don't see service NPCS. That's just a sim with the new outfit (I think it's new) making juices out of the bar.

Also can't wait for this venue. Sadly it won't be touched until the evening.... *sigh*
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    It is great to that there are sofa seats in this venue :) Our sims can cuddle and makeout :D:wink:
    I am very excited about this venue :) EA you just keep getting better! :thumbup:
    I am feeling very spoilt for choice with all the worlds, sets and venues available :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited March 2013
    AznSensei wrote:

I don't see service NPCS. That's just a sim with the new outfit (I think it's new) making juices out of the bar.

Also can't wait for this venue. Sadly it won't be touched until the evening.... *sigh*

I see :XD: I just saw a sim at the bar and thought it was a waiter/bar staff, thanks for clearing that up for me. The venue still looks and sounds great, glad to have more art deco in my sims world
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    The possibilities of use for the Ticket Machine and Turnstile are endless :) My Son thinks they would be fantastic at Dance Club for use at the door to set 'cover charge' or make your club gender and age specific :)
    The PC items with this venue are really cool, especially as we can use them on other lot types :D
    My Son loves to build and is very excited about the Ticket Machine and Turnstile! He feels these 2 items will be very useful and practical in alot of community lots to 'weed out' undesirables Example: Babies can be a nuisance at social venues because they cry and upset all other sims moodlets.
    Thank you EA and SimGuruCopland Alan :D This new venue and its content are Genius! :thumbup:

rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2013
    I like it. I still wish there were a concession stand with an NPC attached; however, when I get this I think I will see if I can put in a Seasons food stand and see how that works. The NPC won't be there for late night movies, but he'll be there for the matinees.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited March 2013
    Just woke up and looked at the site, man i wish i had some points left. The ticket system is nifty looking it would be so perfect for my amusement parks!!!! I really wish i had money left over but AS ate all my points :( And after buying uni i just can no way get this right now. So i will have to wishlist it and wait,curse you store and your awesome stuff!!! lol :) Thanks to the Gurus and store team for this idea , of incorporating business stuff into the store. i still hope a more buisnessy EP shows up down the line though. But the potential for this ticket system is really really cool. I can't wait to see it in action.

Gonna go see if anyones posting in game pics. :)
  • Options
    LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Cat I can't wait to see your pics of you and Hannah watching a RomCom. :D