Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's coming to the sims 3 store next week March 7th? (New Theater Venue Confirmed)

Yes I know we just got Aurora Skies but next week a new set is due. Time to make your guesses and maybe the simgurus will drop some hints as well as we get closer.

I doubt we'll see any premium content next week but if we do there is two things that could compliment universities.

1)The Tea Set since Uni has coffee shops that also sell teas. I really want this premium set and I hope our sims can add the herbs to it as well.

2)The Love Set sorry I had to mention this. Uni has tons of new romantic interactions and what better way to compliment those then with this set but gurus please add an ask to join feature on the bear rug and romantic picnic basket because it's hard to get two sims on the hot air balloon.

Normal Sets I'm drawing a blank on what it could be. Most likely some kind of clothing set.

Comments

• Options
    bootie101bootie101 Posts: 127 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hopefully some things like nerd stuff that will compliment uni? Or something like that :)
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited February 2013
    Cat I think you mean complement, not compliment.

As to your suggestions, I'm with you on the tea set. I've been waiting patiently for that to come back ever since we got word of it being re-released. Can't wait any longer!

Also hopefully not more clothing. I'm hoping they make a nice, simple set that adds to one we already have.
  • Options
    SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited February 2013
    I have no clue, but I have been wondering about this since I decided not to buy Aurora Skies.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'd guess something that either "goes with" University or Aurora Skies... but then the awesome Rococo set kind of came out of nowhere and was created because of large player requests so really it could be anything. Know what I would LOVE though? A new fishtank! No, not just a new skin on the current fish tank but a fishtank that is BIG and maybe some different shapes as well! I'd LOVE an octagon tall fishtank I could put in the corner. A huge fishtank on the scale of the "Digital Fishiness" fishtank that comes with Late Night would be awesome...only this one you could actually put fish in!
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited February 2013
    i would like to see more musical sets, there is no piano in the store to buy seperate only ones in latenights,

allso with seasons i would like to beable to cut hedges mow the lawns, allthough this wouldn't be a store contents maybe a lawn mower,

• Options
    VIVKRNVIVKRN Posts: 182 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm hoping for better male clothes. These items are definitely lacking.
  • Options
    chasingAJchasingAJ Posts: 802 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Please don't be clothes. Unless it's for the neglected groups (men, tots-teens and elders) then I am not interested at all.

This will be the release before St. Patrick's Day and they just did a Nordic world, so I'm hoping for something Irish. A tea set would also make sense (more Euro than Asian in this instance) but how cool would beer be? I know they have a (juice) keg stand coming with University but wouldn't a juice brewer be great? Add herbs from Uni? Maybe they'll do something with the castle set? That's very Nordic and would be well received. Stacked stone walls, moss covered buildings and a new well. Or how about a fireplace with one of those cooking arms that holds a dutch oven with recipes for soda bread or stew or corned beef?

Seriously though, I skipped breakfast and my hubby makes the BEST Euro-mutt food for me a few days before St. Patty's and I'm looking forward to it. It has to be a few days before, least it get in the way of my... mixology. :wink:
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    edited February 2013
    You know I'd like the love set too, but I think the opportunity to maximize on this has come and gone for a while at any rate. It may be something we have to get used to, that if we do get it, it's going to be some time before it materializes.

As for what I think could be coming, no clue, I think the suspicion that it's something connected to University makes sense.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'd love something for my elder sims. We have been getting more stuff for toddlers lately but they still forget the elders(with the exception of the clothing in AS)
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited February 2013
    Maybe some fill in building or room sets. If it is clothing, I hope it is for teens or elders. I really want the New Orleans build set completed with furniture sets.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited February 2013
    :D I'm still loving all of the toddler stuff. Would love even more. Not all toddlers have short or stringy hair. Nancy Landgrabb's daughter would have a very nice look to it, maybe even an updo that is regal looking. More clothes for toddlers.

I would like more Uni type stuff as well. There aren't any study carols(desks that have wood standing up all around while they do their work to keep out distractions or the prying eyes of cheaters.

How about for one of the future sets in the store we get an assessories set such as pocketbooks, belly chains, belly button diamond, toe rings, ankle bracelets, piercing, and more bracelets, necklaces, and perhaps glasses with only one layer of diamonds as the frames. It could even be a venue/boutique with a walk in feature like the consignment store/pet store/elixir store. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm done guessing to be completely honest, LMAO

Why? Because everything we think should come, things that make sense to us don't line up with the teams schedule, lol.

So I'll just wait and see what they offer us lol

Right now the only thing I look foward to is the love set.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited February 2013
    Conclue wrote:

Right now the only thing I look foward to is the love set.

Love set? 'Splainy please! :)
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    edited February 2013
    A tea set would be cool that had just a basic tea option, but if you have uni the options to make the herbal teas, however with the inclusion of the teas in uni how do we know that there won't be a tea pot/ set as an item with the pack
  • Options
    MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'd like to see some of the build sets filled in - it's always a little frustrating when only half a house can be decked out in a certain style.

I suspect however that it might be something that will fit in with University, but then of course it'll lead to a ton of threads complaining that the content should be in University in the first place...

Davina1221 - I would happily spend good simpoints on an accessory set, and buy extra points to gift many friends too. I think EA would tap into a mini gold mine if they started releasing jewellery and accessories in the store! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited February 2013
    How about an IKEA furniture set to complement Aurora Skies? We had an IKEA Stuff Pack for Sims 2. Why not partner with them again?
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited February 2013
    Conclue wrote:
    I'm done guessing to be completely honest, LMAO

Why? Because everything we think should come, things that make sense to us don't line up with the teams schedule, lol.

So I'll just wait and see what they offer us lol

That. :lol: Suppose I'm just wanting sets filled in and rounded out. There's only one page of Elder clothes, total. Need more. And Build mode columns and cornices.
  • Options
    MariesaliasMariesalias Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited February 2013
    Elder clothes and hair, teen and child clothes and hair, toddler hair (especially, but clothing is good too: yes, yes, yes.

And I would love another IKEA pack. Or that type of furniture. I also want them to 'finish off' sets that are already in the store. All of these are great ideas.
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited February 2013
    More for babies/toddlers/kids haha I just can't get enough for them. :D
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited February 2013
    i would like to see more musical sets, there is no piano in the store to buy seperate only ones in latenights,

allso with seasons i would like to beable to cut hedges mow the lawns, allthough this wouldn't be a store contents maybe a lawn mower,

I cannot figure out why is LN the only EP to have instruments? Why can kids not play when in TS2 they could but more importantly in real life many kids start young in learning how to play and master musical instruments? Why do players only have the piano, bass, keyboard and drums...is there no other instruments that exist in the world of TS3? Why is music/dance getting not much attention? Can dance/music play a bigger role in TS4 and dance have its own non hidden skill with new dances/styles to learn?

==================================================

If we get PC, I guess the tea set. But maybe we'll get more clothing/hair set or furniture set or something entirely different. I would welcome some more toddler/kids content or gym equipment. Oh I know, a dance studio...where is that? Well if we even get that, lol.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited February 2013
    Deshong04 wrote:

I cannot figure out why is LN the only EP to have instruments? Why can kids not play when in TS2 they could but more importantly in real life many kids start young in learning how to play and master musical instruments? Why do players only have the piano, bass, keyboard and drums...is there no other instruments that exist in the world of TS3? Why is music/dance getting not much attention? Can dance/music play a bigger role in TS4 and dance have its own non hidden skill with new dances/styles to learn?

==================================================

If we get PC, I guess the tea set. But maybe we'll get more clothing/hair set or furniture set or something entirely different. I would welcome some more toddler/kids content or gym equipment. Oh I know, a dance studio...where is that? Well if we even get that, lol.

All questions that I've had as well. That's one of my biggest gameplay disappointments with the Sims 3 series. I have no idea why they would have changed that. Every musician I know began learning music in childhood. (Myself included.)

It would be nice to get a tea set.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,464 Member
    edited February 2013
    I wouldn't mind more frontier stuff especially for the bed and bathroom. Those two didn't get hardly any. I also wouldn't mind more beach stuff since IP will be out in June. Anything to do with vacations I'm all for.
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited February 2013
    Tea set, please. I don't want to have to put the cafe bar in all of my houses just for my sims to be able to make tea.
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,427 Member
    edited February 2013
    I have no idea what's coming. :-) But I would like it very much if they added to some of the sets we have. It would be lovely to have an African inspired bedroom and bathroom, and more items for the Hacienda luxury set. I can never have enough plants and flowers or complete build mode sets of varying stlyes. Just please, no clothing or hair, unless it's strictly for elders.

Still, it wouldn't suprise me if we got a clothing and hairstyle pack centered around YAs and adults. You know, to go with University. :(
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,464 Member
    edited February 2013
    Monet11 wrote:
    I have no idea what's coming. :-) But I would like it very much if they added to some of the sets we have. It would be lovely to have an African inspired bedroom and bathroom, and more items for the Hacienda luxury set. I can never have enough plants and flowers or complete build mode sets of varying stlyes. Just please, no clothing or hair, unless it's strictly for elders.

Still, it wouldn't suprise me if we got a clothing and hairstyle pack centered around YAs and adults. You know, to go with University. :(

Oh yes an African inspired bedroom and bathroom I want.