Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blue Moon Potions, Potables and Ponderings

Comments

• Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Awesome music, story and sims @Apricus <3 Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    emere wrote: »
    Awesome music, story and sims @Apricus <3 Thanks for sharing!

That’s so sweet, thank you!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited March 2022
    Good evening, travelers. Once again, I apologize for being a bit unavailable, but outside forces continue to distract me. Thanks to @GrimlyFiendish for capably filling in at the bar, and thanks to my patrons for the entertaining discussion. Your host has noted that today is National Get Over It Day for the Nonsims. Apparently it’s a time to let go of things that bind you. So, I present an addition to the jukebox for all of our day or night dwellers. Choose your chains wisely, my friends.

https://youtu.be/iLC-tHvkNvI
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I will never get over the lack of dragons. Apathy is death, wave the flag of rebellion.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    Choose your chains wisely, my friends.

wise words. Hope the outside forces are pleasant ones.

@emere your builds are always so beautiful!! your purple alien and servo family is beautiful as well even if they are causing you a headache.
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited March 2022

@cyncie you do not need to apologize, thank you for opening this thread ;)

@mightysprite thanks for your sweet words, it feels good when someone likes my lots :#

So my new alien is here, is a boy... yes, I kept it! Weird, his dad is dark blue and the pollinator is green, but he is baby blue o:) I do not have a baby blue alien in this save :o I named him after this thread: Meet the little Bluemoon:

wpPuR7L.png
    tcs7BVd.png
    7jKkFH7.png

Time to switch households... and to choose wisely my chains <3
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @emere I'm happy you kept the alien baby and named him Bluemoon after this thread! :blush: That's awesome. I like to name my Sim alien babies Moonbeam and Starlight.

This is one of my favourite youtube ambience tracks to put on, it's too long for the jukebox, but with all the jazz music here in this bar it kind of makes me think how this place would sound in real life (if it were raining):
    https://youtu.be/TSqa1iAckg0

What supernatural Sims is everyone playing with lately?
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    This is one of my favourite youtube ambience tracks to put on, it's too long for the jukebox, but with all the jazz music here in this bar it kind of makes me think how this place would sound in real life (if it were raining):
    https://youtu.be/TSqa1iAckg0

What supernatural Sims is everyone playing with lately?

Lovely and relaxing stuff that is. :)

As for as supernaturals, my main cast of occult characters consists of spellcasters and vampires. But for the first time since I've had Island Living (about 3 years) I decided to try a merman. That's Tonu in the screenie below, taken after he'd only just arrived into the game. Sadly, I'm not really feeling it with this one, but that's ok. If his tale doesn't grab my attention soon at least he'll make a nice NPC. And I still always have my potions and brooms and fangs and things. ;)
    hQl5KmQ.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    @Gordy you are free to use the conference room to organize a protest. Free the dragons!

@mightysprite thank you for the concern. I just have additional demands on my time.

@emere Your host is honored to have a youngling named for this establishment. Please keep us posted on their development!

@Elliandre, your music is exactly what my hectic life needs at this point in time. Thank you.

@VeeDub Tonu looks like an interesting addition to your world. Perhaps there’s more there than meets the eye?

• Options
    @VeeDub Tonu looks great! Do you have a mod or CC because it looks like he has scales on his body and glowing blue tattoos. I think I have told you before I really like your Sim's faces, but I think you don't have them on the gallery? Do you use one of the premades as a default and then edit?

@cyncie You're welcome! :smile: What is keeping you so busy?
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Tonu looks like an interesting addition to your world. Perhaps there’s more there than meets the eye?

Thanks, and yes it's possible. I've had others in the past that didn't move me at first but later became old friends of mine. As for this one, we shall see. :)

And a bit of music for @Gordy and the dragons. :sunglasses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzU26jUnE7k
    @VeeDub Tonu looks great! Do you have a mod or CC because it looks like he has scales on his body and glowing blue tattoos. I think I have told you before I really like your Sim's faces, but I think you don't have them on the gallery? Do you use one of the premades as a default and then edit?

Thank you! Yes, Tonu is full nearly to overflowing with CC, as many of my sims are, which is one of the reasons why I never put them on the gallery. And no, I don't use premades, but I do use a few favorites of my own making which I'd saved as a starting point for many of my played sims and testers. Some testers become fully played ones later, which is pretty much Tonu's situation. Right now he's still under evaluation for how much potential interest I'll have in actually fully playing him. I hope I end up liking him well enough; I don't need an excellent excuse to spend a bunch more time in Sulani, but it doesn't hurt. :lol:

FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    @VeeDub I'm really loving this song you just added!

Sulani is one of my favorite worlds, when I play in that one, I usually don't want to rotate away and leave it. I need to look for some mermaid CC though.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    edited March 2022
    I really need to bookmark this thread.

Hope everyone is doing okay, fiendish hugs all round for anyone who needs it. :)

I'll just drop some money in the jukebox. B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kakftk9XYTg&amp;ab_channel=TheCramps-Topic
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options

I retired early from healthcare during this pandemic, but continued to cover pandemic related emergency absences. The periodic nature of the work gave me time to play my game and join this forum, which was a major de-stressor for me. Currently I am sorting through some health issues of my own and am again returning to work to cover a colleague’s 3 month maternity leave. Thanks for asking.

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    @cyncie you have truly been in the world of the magical and strange in that case. A toast to you and everyone in healthcare.

• Options
    I retired early from healthcare during this pandemic, but continued to cover pandemic related emergency absences. The periodic nature of the work gave me time to play my game and join this forum, which was a major de-stressor for me. Currently I am sorting through some health issues of my own and am again returning to work to cover a colleague’s 3 month maternity leave. Thanks for asking.
    Oh wow. It is amazing that you are still working after retiring to cover for someone. I hope you can heal from your own health issues and enjoy the game to relax. Here is another one of my favorite ambience ones I like to put on, I also find it very soothing and relaxing. This one is a snowy forest cave. :joy: It's my winter season ambience when I play Sims during the winter days, since the game's snow and fireplace just doesn't cut it for me. :wink:
    https://youtu.be/x_7P_O0F5-A
  • Options
  • Options
    seirahseirah Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you for for this wonderful topic. Keep going and looking forward from you
  • Options
    lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    edited March 2022
    wow @cyncie
    I love that post you just made! You’re really good with your words haha and I’m not quite sure what I need yet but I will get back to you on that. By the way, I love your sim 😍
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    @mightysprite @Elliandre Thanks. It’s going pretty well, but limiting my Sims to mostly the weekends. My health issues are resolving but I’m still working on stress management. Thanks for the music recommendations @Elliandre.

@seirah @lebgirl_18 welcome to The Blue Moon! It’s a bit strange but wonderful here. My sim is actually Morgyn Ember, Sage of Untamed Magic in the Realm of Magic pack… with some mild tweaking from me.
  • Options
    lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    @cyncie oh haha I like your tweaks
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Feast while you can, witches. A new wolf is coming to town soon. :wink:
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

STOP RIGHT THERE-RRRRrrrrr!!

I don't fancy the smell of this yet. What's this wolf's business here? Do they come alone or in a pack? Are they furry furry?
    I need to know. I may be an old and hideous beast who can't control himself most of the time, but I'm extremely territorial. Especially with the full moon approaching...FAST.

Tell this moon howler to bring gifts. For me in particular. I don't mind bones with the hands still attached. No silver rings please. Pinky fingers are a delicacy. Thumbs...meh. Unless they're up. Any questions?
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member

STOP RIGHT THERE-RRRRrrrrr!!

I don't fancy the smell of this yet. What's this wolf's business here? Do they come alone or in a pack? Are they furry furry?
    I need to know. I may be an old and hideous beast who can't control himself most of the time, but I'm extremely territorial. Especially with the full moon approaching...FAST.

Tell this moon howler to bring gifts. For me in particular. I don't mind bones with the hands still attached. No silver rings please. Pinky fingers are a delicacy. Thumbs...meh. Unless they're up. Any questions?

One full moon this year will be much more significant than the other ones.

And yes, there's a pack.

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Looks like I might need to place a supply order. What flavor of Milk Bone do you prefer?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top