Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blue Moon Potions, Potables and Ponderings

Comments

• Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Hey, guys and of course the illustrious and ever gracious Cyncie. I'd love to swap a few tales and maybe some duke box howling with our furred friends. I've just returned from a trip to Alpha Centauri, so its nice to catch up with you all and listen to some fines tunes. Have a great planet cycle.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    Feast while you can, witches. A new wolf is coming to town soon. :wink:

STOP RIGHT THERE-RRRRrrrrr!!

I don't fancy the smell of this yet. What's this wolf's business here? Do they come alone or in a pack? Are they furry furry?
    I need to know. I may be an old and hideous beast who can't control himself most of the time, but I'm extremely territorial. Especially with the full moon approaching...FAST.

Tell this moon howler to bring gifts. For me in particular. I don't mind bones with the hands still attached. No silver rings please. Pinky fingers are a delicacy. Thumbs...meh. Unless they're up. Any questions?

One full moon this year will be much more significant than the other ones.

Which? Where? When? What color?!
    And yes, there's a pack.
    *gRrrrrrrrrrrrrr*.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    Evening travelers. Just enjoying the jukebox in the down time.

oQ0srr4.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Evening back at you. Is a plasma jane purple? I'm in a purple mood tonight. :naughty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W2mpwv59pI
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    @VeeDub Nothing can surpass a purple twilight to hint at mysteries to come. One Plasma Jane, coming up.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Base game & vampire pack only build. I'm very much a novice builder, but feel free to download & use, redecorate, rebuild, etc. :)

My profile on the Gallery is 'EmeraldEyles'. Name of the build is 'Karnstein Manor'

stbxpmZ.png

QBm7BAk.png

mFutXzz.png

LEJyfRn.png

Description:

"Vampire Pack and Basegame build only. 4 bedrooms ( 1 double coffin 'shared' room), 2 bathrooms (1 fully ensuite plus 1 shared ensuite). Includes dedicated arts & music room, entertainment room with bar, outdoor door patio area for night use or for day walking Vampires, plus inspiring decor throughout. No CC, no MOC* and game tested."

*I don't ever use 'move objects' in builds, but the gallery says otherwise when you download any of my lots.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    Do we have any classical music on the jukebox? Some of you might be old enough to remember that far back (respect to the Elder vamps of course). Ah well, allow me to drop something in the record machine anyway. B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFoT6UUNLZc&ab_channel=erman7878

• Options
    @GrimlyFiendish what a wonderful residence you have there. Construction is not my strength, and I appreciate those who can create and share their talent.

The Blue Moon jukebox is very eclectic. Thanks for the lovely contributions. The playlist will be updated on weekends for those who enjoy using it during gameplay.
  • Options
    @cyncie Thank you :) I will admit building is my least favourite thing to do in the game, but there are times when I have a large family I need to house and nothing on the gallery will suffice. B)

• Options
    Greeting travelers. Your host is burning the midnight oil at The Blue Moon, tonight. A little business on the side. At times, small requests come my way from those on both sides of the supernatural divide. Sometimes I’m favorable to assist. Sometimes not. Either way, the outcomes are always… how shall I say…interesting?

At any rate, looking at the calendar, I see that today is “Make Up Your Own Holiday” day. In what forms of mystical merrymaking do you engage? Perhaps The Blue Moon needs it’s own celebration. I’m open to suggestions.

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    That is a really cool idea! What kind of holiday are you thinking of?
  • Options
    @Elliandre as long as the patrons are enjoying themselves and buying drinks, I am open to all suggestions. One must pay the bills, you know.
  • Options
    cyncie wrote: »
    Greeting travelers. Your host is burning the midnight oil at The Blue Moon, tonight. A little business on the side. At times, small requests come my way from those on both sides of the supernatural divide. Sometimes I’m favorable to assist. Sometimes not. Either way, the outcomes are always… how shall I say…interesting?

At any rate, looking at the calendar, I see that today is “Make Up Your Own Holiday” day. In what forms of mystical merrymaking do you engage? Perhaps The Blue Moon needs it’s own celebration. I’m open to suggestions.

Well Samhain in the Southern Hemisphere is coming up soon, we could do a Samhain/Halloween/All Hallow's Eve holiday. That might suit our varied travellers to this realm.

• Options
    I'll drop another coin in the jukebox whilst I'm here. B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmqTJceo11w&ab_channel=winterfishes

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    Werewolf Night...
    Activities: jogging and singing

• Options
    Greetings, travelers. It seems we have missed celebrating that mirthful first day of the month, here. Quite disappointing, as your host could use a bit of levity these days. Perhaps we could share amusing incidents from our travels in the sim world. Pictures or it didn’t happen. Just kidding! We all know that absolutely anything could happen. And probably did.

I will share this image of Bigfoot playing a violin.

FRq3roM.png
  • Options
    Hello, my fellow wanderers. Just popping in to see if the song currently playing in my otherlife is on the Blue Moon's jukebox. I saw that it wasn't... yet. I don't currently play any guilty-conscious vampires, but this would make a great theme song if I ever do. In a slightly different context it could also work for werewolves. Ahem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A_3M6pkMls
  • Options
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Hello, my fellow wanderers. Just popping in to see if the song currently playing in my otherlife is on the Blue Moon's jukebox. I saw that it wasn't... yet. I don't currently play any guilty-conscious vampires, but this would make a great theme song if I ever do. In a slightly different context it could also work for werewolves. Ahem.

Ah, thanks for that! I have not updated the playlist recently, but will so so soon.

• Options
    I love Sting so much. Great choice @VeeDub, now I will be listening to Sting and The Police today :heart:
    https://youtu.be/d27gTrPPAyk

@cyncie I have never seen Bigfoot in the game that is an awesome pic :joy:
  • Options
    edited April 2022

Ah, thanks for that! I have not updated the playlist recently, but will so so soon.

You're welcome. :) I hadn't heard that song in quite a while, but I've always liked it, and it seemed quite appropriate for a pub such as the Blue Moon. And now I get to suffer the knowledge that I erroneously typed "conscious" instead of "conscience" before. Maybe my subconscious mind was trying to tell me something. Or just trying to embarrass me. One of those. :lol:

Edit: @Elliandre I've always had a love/hate relationship with music by Sting (and The Police). The songs I like, I love. The ones I don't, well... you get the idea. the one you posted is one of the ones I love. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Elliandre wrote: »

Well, he’s actually a created sim who always wears that Bigfoot costume. But he’s got a hut in Granite Falls, and the game likes to pull him. It’s fun to watch him randomly show up. Here he showed up at Guidry’s house.
  • Options

You're welcome. :) I hadn't heard that song in quite a while, but I've always liked it, and it seemed quite appropriate for a pub such as the Blue Moon. And now I get to suffer the knowledge that I erroneously typed "conscious" instead of "conscience" before. Maybe my subconscious mind was trying to tell me something. Or just trying to embarrass me. One of those. :lol:

@VeeDub ohhh actually you know I didn't even notice that, I read it as conscience anyway. I once learned that we actually unconsciously read ahead a few words and solve sentences before we finish reading them, so I guess it's true then!!
  • Options
    Elliandre wrote: »

Well, he’s actually a created sim who always wears that Bigfoot costume. But he’s got a hut in Granite Falls, and the game likes to pull him. It’s fun to watch him randomly show up. Here he showed up at Guidry’s house.

Guidry is constantly and obsessively baking white cakes in my game, so now I can totally see him eating cake together with Bigfoot at a table in my haunted mansion. I'll have to create Bigfoot and add him to my game lol.
  • Options
    @Elliandre Here he showed up at a town hall meeting to help critique Morgyn’s speech.

Qo6wNDg.png
  • Options
    @Elliandre Here he showed up at a town hall meeting to help critique Morgyn’s speech.

Qo6wNDg.png

That just made my morning you got me to laugh out loud, thank you :joy:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top