Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mark as Played.

Um... This might seem like a dumb question but how do I mark a family/household as played? I’ve just recently started using MCCC story progression in my game for the first time and while I thought I had the settings set correct the mod still moved a sim from one of my households into another household.

I’m not sure what’s wrong or how to fix it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    If I'm understanding your question correctly, you have to go to "manage households" and "heart"/favorite the household you want to mark as played.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »
    If I'm understanding your question correctly, you have to go to "manage households" and "heart"/favorite the household you want to mark as played.

Yeah I already had the family with a heart as I’ve played their house hold a few times before and it still moved out one of my sims. It’s the Vatore household. It randomly moved out Lilith for some reason and placed her with a bunch of singles in Windenburg.
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member

Nope, that's not the same. Favorite households will not be culled, but they will participate in MCCC scenarios.

To mark as played, play them :) just enter the household one time. I don't think there is any other way.
    And to mark as unplayed you can click the plumbob button in the household info panel.
    Played households will have a green plumbob on the map and in “manage households”, unplayed — white-gray.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »

Yeah I already had the family with a heart as I’ve played their house hold a few times before and it still moved out one of my sims. It’s the Vatore household. It randomly moved out Lilith for some reason and placed her with a bunch of singles in Windenburg.

If it's the solid green with the diamond on the map, not the transparent green, then it's marked as played. If it's grey, then non-played. (I'm sure you know this)
    So really, all you should need to do is play a household, even briefly, and it's automatically "marked as played".
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Thank you so much for all the replies. I’m really enjoying the story progression but not with my played families. :D
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited December 2020
    Thank you so much for all the replies. I’m really enjoying the story progression but not with my played families. :D

Get excited. Gunther Munch, a ghost, just fathered Penny Pizzazz's child in my game. You never know what will happen LOL

(on a side note, usually I don't use MCCC for story progression since I'm a control freak with all my sims, but when I'm not on top of my settings, sometimes I get fun surprises haha)
  • Options

Get excited. Gunther Munch, a ghost, just fathered Penny Pizzazz's child in my game. You never know what will happen LOL

(on a side note, usually I don't use MCCC for story progression since I'm a control freak with all my sims, but when I'm not on top of my settings, sometimes I get fun surprises haha)

I’m kind of enjoying seeing what it’s doing to my unplaced families atm. :D

I just want to apologise for posting this here. I did ask in the MCCC thread in the mods forum a few days ago but it didn’t get reply. :#
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member

I’m kind of enjoying seeing what it’s doing to my unplaced families atm. :D

I just want to apologise for posting this here. I did ask in the MCCC thread in the mods forum a few days ago but it didn’t get reply. :#

This is the most active part of the forum it seems and people don’t seem to mind a variety of topics here :)