Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Almost Eternal - On Hiatus

Comments

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited February 2021
    @SnuffyBucket

Yeah, pretty much like Stevie :D
    Although, as we have previously discussed (because these details need lots of careful thought from all angles so we're prepared when we get questions, obvs, and not just because we're deranged ;)) AE vamps don't remain in that 'freshly dead' state that BC ones do. So the functionality of the, um... 'fertile fluids' may be somewhat impaired.
    Ah yeah, I remember, AE vamps smell like slightly decaying leaves in autumn. I found that strangely poetic.
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @SnuffyBucket
    Ooh okie thanks! It’s definitely satisfying. I usually have a gazillion questions in my head but only manage to pen out a handful. So I appreciate any unspoilery nuggets I can anchor my mind onto. Otherwise, it’s all up in the air and I just get more and more confused. :lol:

@ThePlumbob
    I don’t know what to think about TimeBaby. Lol the concept is wild! An eternal toddler is scaring the potatoes out of me though. Reminds me of Chucky. Nope. Not gonna link that creepy thing. :joy:
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    Chapter 2.26
    Wyatt is adorable. Trying to get Broof to become angry and the first thing he thinks of is “your shirt looks stupid”. That expression as he did it, too 😂🤣 And him running his fingers through Broof’s tried-his-hardest sparkles, too. Also, I love his eyes. They’re green and pretty.

Interesting bit about Broof’s mother. A grimoire with violent hexes hint at her having been (being?) quite the spirited lady.

I wonder what happened to Broof’s daughter. I can’t remember if we’ve read about her in detail before, but I told myself that I wouldn’t re-read everything until at least the end of book 2, so I’m going to grit my teeth and assume we haven’t. Is she living with her mother? Grown up and no longer in touch with Broof? That candle with the flower and fruit reminds me of an altar. Has she passed away? Or has something way more sinister happened?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    Haha! I instructed Wyatt to shout forbidden words at Broof to get a shot I needed, then he autonomously starts mocking Broof's outfit so I had to put that in because it was so Wyatt. He's clearly not cut out to be an evil vampire. His eyes are super pretty, I wonder where he got them.

Ma's spirited, certainly.

It's been previously mentioned that Broof's daughter has died. That candle, flower and (not a) fruit are part of his altar, yes.
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
  • Options
    edited February 2021

All the answers to every mystery

Chapter 2.27 - Batpoop Crazy

Post edited by SnuffyBucket on
    Almost Eternal
  • Options
    Chapter 2.27
    Can I just say how much I love the hidden easter egg in this chapter? 🤣 Everyone’s expressions, my gods. I’ve read/looked at it three times now and it still makes me laugh. And of course Yibbo is the one that casually decides to flirt with death. 😂 She never did call him after Snuffy killed her at the tea party, poor guy must be feeling lonely.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    @_sims_Yimi
    Yibbo seems to enjoy reciting love poetry to anyone who is a bit dead. But, y'know, we all have a type.

And sheesh... I accidentally kill someone one time and I never hear the end of it. I said I'm sorry. What do you want me to do? Beg? :D
    Almost Eternal
  • Options
    Oooooooh new avatar! It looks great!

Wyatt's hand looks disembodied. Gahh :bawling:
    Is this a spoiler? Is Boof gonna get his magic back. SAY IT IS. I want him to get his magic back and get back his cabbage with a big C!
  • Options
    @mercuryfoam

Disembodied was what I was going for. :D I'll reshoot it.
    Maybe... maybe not...
    Almost Eternal
  • Options
    Lol Why did you even spoiler your reply :lol:
    @mercuryfoam

Disembodied was what I was going for. :D I'll reshoot it.
    Maybe... maybe not...
    Don't reshoot it! It looks awesome actually. So like Wyatt to do something like this to Broof! :lol:
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,379 Member
    edited February 2021
    The character gallery is still growing I can see 👀 :)
  • Options
    Oooooooh new avatar! It looks great!

Wyatt's hand looks disembodied. Gahh :bawling:
    Is this a spoiler? Is Boof gonna get his magic back. SAY IT IS. I want him to get his magic back and get back his cabbage with a big C!

@mercuryfoam
    Thing is, it's so ambiguous which one of them is actually casting the spell! So unlike Snuffy, being ambiguous :D

It does look fabulous!
  • Options
    @mercuryfoam
    I've had a really long day. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. :D
    mini-ae-1.png

@MonaSolstraale
    So it is. Must mean it's time to starting culling.

@ThePlumbob
    I can neither confirm nor deny if I am ambiguous.
    Almost Eternal
  • Options
    @mercuryfoam
    I've had a really long day. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. :D
    mini-ae-1.png
    😮😮😮 lotsa Os
    Ooooooooohhhh!!! ❤ 🤩!!! They make the best cross-stitching blueprint. (If my words don't make sense its because i literally just woke up and im going back to bed lol bye.) Your picel people is too adorable!
  • Options

There aren't any vampires left

Chapter 2.28 - Reason To Fail

Almost Eternal
  • Options
    Oh hai!
    Lol, Thor Gore. I can't stop laughing about the name. AE just keeps on giving.
  • Options
    Chapter 2.28
    Gone were days of applying for one of the three random jobs in the newspaper and simply getting it, it seemed.
    This still makes me laugh. 😂 oh, ye good ole days of looking in the daily newspaper over and over again until that job you wanted finally popped up. Memories. 🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    @ThePlumbob @_sims_Yimi

You guys are so easily pleased. :D
    Almost Eternal
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Did the below stem from that one random remark you made the other day? Yes, yes it did. :mrgreen:
    bO5hn5k.jpg

Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Plumbob reserves the right to withdraw tolerance for Lilith at any point.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @ThePlumbob
    "Hey, Lilith, I've finally received something for you!"

"A flower? For me? Who's it from? Mercury? Yimi?"

Reaction1.jpg

"Um no---"

"Ugh god. It's not from Seth is it? What, is it made of intestinal lining or full of eardrums or something?"

Reaction2.jpg

"No... it's from Plumbob."

Reaction2.jpg
    Almost Eternal
  • Options
    Body is 4 characters too short.
    Hey, beggars can't be choosers, Lilith! Though admittedly I can't top Seth's spleen bouquets, this is true :D
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Mail's in!
    02-14-21-4-06-40-PM.jpg

Edit: Woops, almost forgot. One for Seth, too:
    potato.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    @_sims_Yimi

I'm so glad that Arthur still loves me even after I got drunk at the ball and tried to lick his lovely face. <3<3<3

I gave your gift to Seth:
    11-02-20-12-24-52-PM.jpg
    Almost Eternal
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Gah double post. "Cannot process request" my eye.
    Almost Eternal