Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Are You Most Exciting About In Eco Lifestyle

ยซ1
Candle Making for me.
tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

What Are You Most Exciting About In Eco Lifestyle 102 votes

Candle Making
19%
JueJuePlayerSinger2010SageRainWillowAnmirlasimgirl1010Sjofndavina1221smurf45bluerevgrvlemonellaKathykinsRasia SilverHearts4uBabySquareEvilyn_1007Atreya33SERVERFRAAmapola76RememberJoyWispye 20 votes
Fabricator
16%
alexspoom13alan650111StrangerthanfreindlylolMoon_WillowKhrisstyneParmaViolet87StarfreeTaraIris94RedShoe7loutredorbelle10TTNsimmerRouensimsJadesimmerDaWaterRatAcarolina07 17 votes
Making My Own 4 Community Lots
27%
CK213bandit5aelias24love7680Alrynnsennawaleselanorbretonaecollins21taydevTeeSeaBabykittyjadeHarukotyanGirklbixtersMizoreYukiifiercephoenix91Internal_ChaosCeridwenStutumMDianaSims 28 votes
Dumpster Woohoo
0%
Death By Flies
7%
JeanCamkatsnootypatootybarracuda1574kristenleighwhiteBOYscoed1227FriesSupplies 8 votes
Fizzy Drink Making
21%
crocobaurarudolphaIsb917asimbsimMariefoxprice83Jesskiashcrash19A_MomGracieO312AbraKadabraTomatplanteLouise_G0325comicsforlifeHopeyStarrthe1975birdonawireLairaUncagedSongbirdEdithVKimmer 22 votes
None Iโ€™m Not Getting The Game
6%
petalotusJestTruLustianiciaMoonfoxNightcryChadSims2Ste2694Evie0602 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    Death By Flies
    I like new deaths. I cannot lie.
  • Options
    SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    None of the above ๐Ÿ˜…
    I am most excited about playing a sim who has 0 money and just uses dumpster furniture and maybe make a living out of trash on his off the grid lot
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    There's a death by flies? :D I think I am going to get the pack. The furniture looks fun and there are new apartments.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    edited May 2020
    Candle Making
    Actually I am into crafting things in general. Candle making is my favourite. But I am also looking forward to brewing drinks and creating furniture (I already have a mod to create more furniture with wood working)

I will also build the new community lots. I think the concept of 4 versions of one lot is very interesting.

BTW why is there no 'I get the pack for other features' options? I can imagine people being interested in the pack for the world, the first apartments since city living or the neighborhood action plans. I will definitely use the new appartements because I can better relate to apartments on this scale. And NAP are also going to be part of my game once I get the pack.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Candle Making
    I really like the Candle Making, Fabricator &
    Frizzy Drink Making.
  • Options
    j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    The lot types, the BB items and the NAPs.
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    edited May 2020
    Candle Making
    All the making stuff things, but candlemaking was the first thing about the pack that caught my eye.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    About N.A.P.s actually but the community lots come as a close second so picked it.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Fizzy Drink Making
    I like all the new things sims will be able to craft, candles, furniture, fizzy drinks, even the recycle cubes. I also like the new world, with the port and train station being my favourite. I can see taking my sims there to see the ships coming in.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Fizzy Drink Making
    Definitely fizzy drink making. Iโ€™m hoping that sims will be able to get very juiced from it if they drink too much. Iโ€™m also very excited about the CAS content but not the clothes so much! Although, having said that, I have seen some nice outfits like the playsuit/romper thing and those dungaree/overall bottoms with the top half folded down! Love them so much!!
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm most excited about the NAP and the voting - but that wasn't an option in the poll. Having sims voting will be a lot of fun, and I'm curious how it will change my gameplay and the neighborhoods.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    I like the Neighborhood Action Plans, it's new local events.

Until now the only city events were the parties in Windenburg and the festivals in San Myshuno. Nothing happened in Willow Creek or Newcrest.

Everything which makes the worlds more vibrant is welcome.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    The pollution!!! So much potential especially since it's spread through all the worlds.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    It's not there but the apartments. Hate the city living ones, these new ones fix upon all my issues with those apartments so I'm really excited to play in them. And the build-buy stuff looks amazing, also the container homes, love them.
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Candle Making
    I voted for candle making, but Iโ€™m quite excited for all hobby items coming in this pack! Anything for my sims to do is always welcome. I also think that the community spaces will be fun to play with, but Iโ€™m not a builder at all. Iโ€™m hoping to find some really cool ones on the gallery :smile:
    ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ๐–ฅธ ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
  • Options
    sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    NAPs for me. I use Island Living's global policies a lot because they add something interesting to gameplay, and of course Get Together's clubs to make sims have lives outside of my played families, and NAPs have some elements of both.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    None, but I am buying it anyway. :D
    As nice as I find these features, I can't get excited by any of them.
    But If I have to pick one...

I read an article about the Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle and the writer referred to it as a "delicious soup of mechanics."
    And that may be true for me and Eco Lifestyle. I may like the ingredients of Eco Lifestyle but I am more excited by the soup made
    from those ingredients. (game play and buy/build)

I am more excited by:
    -Having more content to add to the businesses run by my sims.
    -Having my neighborhood sims gather in the community spaces I will create.
    -Playing Rags To Riches and also playing economically rather than ecologically.
    -Strategizing my game play with the Neighborhood Action Plans.
    -Having an area geared to starter homes. Sims may start off in Evergreen Harbor, but they won't end there.

I don't really like Evergreen Harbor. I like having next door neighbors for my sims.
    So I will be using it as a world nice to start off in, but very desirable to eventually leave it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Not really in community lots them-selves, though layer mechanic is really cool, and I have many ideas for it. But rather I'm most excited about N .A.P.s and influence mechanics I hope they can add a lot to my game-play (I play in rotation BACC style).
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    None of the above ๐Ÿ˜…
    I am most excited about playing a sim who has 0 money and just uses dumpster furniture and maybe make a living out of trash on his off the grid lot

This, plus the pollution and Neighborhood Actions Plans. And absolutely the new apartment lots.
    a63ftuN.png
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Candle Making
    New stuff, mostly, but also the new crafting. I love creating things myself, from knitting/crochet to soap and painting. Will be nice to have my sims create other things than paintings. Not counting woodworking, because the furniture is honestly ugly, and its very limited. I'm also not interested in flower arranging, I find it utterly boring.

Will absolutely dive into candle making, fizzy juice and see what I can make out of garbage.
  • Options
    loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    Fabricator
    Out of these options I am excited for the fabricator, candle making and fizzy drinks making.
    But really I am most excited about pollution & garbage, dumpster diving for items, neighbourhoods action plans, and managing your carbon footprint/bills. I also really like the look of the new world.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited May 2020
    Fabricator
    I'm mostly looking forward to the Fabricator :smiley:

Fizzing also looks fun, especially after learning what James made in his playthrough. I'll stick it in spoilers as I know some people want to explore things on their own ;)
    0hsKOZe.png

:lol::lol::lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    I would have voted Firefighters if that was an option
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Fizzy Drink Making
    Fizzy drinks! I'll have an orchard and use the fruit grown there to make fizzy drinks. It'll be like a family business for one of my households.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2020
    None of the above ๐Ÿ˜…

This right here! I can't wait!๐Ÿ˜…
    But I am quite interested to see what's going on with these community lots.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(