Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 4 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Reading through rn.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Rose, what's your card? You don't have to say you're empowered or anything if you don't want to. So that maybe I can change my vote to someone else, if I feel more tsuting of you. Wouldn't want to lynch a townie by just one vote now, do we? 😂

Well, since you asked, I'm the fool.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Rainesims wrote: »
    it was weird but idk. my gut did tell me nerd but my guts nearly always wrong 0.0 and i don't want her to be town i'm leaning towards rose or mouse a little @TheRoseHorse @Mouselline what are you guys thinking?

I think Nerd's a bit weird because I don't see how Dekay is acting strange. I'm gonna finish reading through before I vote though.
  • Options
    So...Im not entirely sure where I lie. I'm gonna vote nerd for now. I'll try and be on again before the deadline.
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    it was weird but idk. my gut did tell me nerd but my guts nearly always wrong 0.0 and i don't want her to be town i'm leaning towards rose or mouse a little @TheRoseHorse @Mouselline what are you guys thinking?

I think Nerd's a bit weird because I don't see how Dekay is acting strange. I'm gonna finish reading through before I vote though.

this is true i don't think Dekay has been acting different at all. idk though its weird for nush to also vote Dekay too :|
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    ugh.. i agree that Nush and Nerd voting DeKay was weird. and honestly, that makes me wanna watch them closer.they might be partners. Vote: Nerd
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    I wish I had everyone else's gut feelings. What I think is, NASCAR, Rose, and Nerd are always more quiet and are routinely picked out as suspicious because of that, even though it's typical of them compared to some of the rest of us.

To be honest, the only person I "feel" anything about is DeKay. Sorry DeKay, it's not personal (you know I lurves ya!) but I don't trust these gut feelings one bit anyway, as I don't think they have anything to back them.

But if I have to vote it's either going to be something irrational, or it's going to be a dice roll. I'd feel better morally if I used dice. But I'm going to go with irrationality and

VOTE: DEKAY even though being the spider in the center of the web, vibrating first one thread and then another to see how the bugs wiggle, is also pretty typical behavior for her so ought not to be suspicious. Nothing's suspicious and everything is. It's irrational.

So no point in asking me why I'm voting for you, DeKay, because I don't think I have an explanation.

Yikes. I'm not the bad guy here and you know I can be a good townie.

I don't know if I'm considered as the longer vote now since Nerd voted me first but there's also two votes on Nerd now, but you guys are not gonna like it if I die today. :D I'm probably gonna be more active and participative than Nascar and Nerd, so think about that and if they are actually town, will they be more of a help than me?

I'd rather you guys just lynch a quiet townie today rather than kill me.

I don't know how to convince you I'm town but my best persuasion is that if you want to lynch me, keep your vote for tomorrow or day 3. Just don't kill me on Day 1. It's not gonna end when well for town. :grimace: And I really want town to win this Tarot game this year.

Or if you really wanna vote me due to a dice roll, I suggest not cuz I might end up with a longest vote today.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member

this is true i don't think Dekay has been acting different at all. idk though its weird for nush to also vote Dekay too :|

You´re right, this I thought, too, when he voted for DeKay.
    But i think Nerd´s vote is even more strange.
  • Options
    im just gonna go with the flow and VOTE NERD she was a gut feeling but i wasn't sure given the circumstances, but everyone else seems to share the feeling and i guess its better than just splitting votes (well not everyone but the majority by the look of it) so sorry if you're town nerd. :p
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I just realized! I have an old Zen tarot deck I haven't broken out in...years!

I had fun giving tarot readings in character once, at a LARP (I realize that's not the kind of thing to admit to having ever done if you want to impress people)...actually it was a vampire LARP. I thought just now it might be fun to whip out that deck and give myself a "reading" on the game. But that would be harder than it looked at first, now that I think about it unless I just used a yes/no spread.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    OKay, never mind, seems like Nerd has the most votes now, so I might be safe anyways. :joy:
    it was weird but idk. my gut did tell me nerd but my guts nearly always wrong 0.0 and i don't want her to be town i'm leaning towards rose or mouse a little TheRoseHorse Mouselline what are you guys thinking?

They're just being stubborn like they always are. :joy: I don't think they would put themselves in the spot light like that if they were mafia.
    Reading through rn.
    Rose, what's your card? You don't have to say you're empowered or anything if you don't want to. So that maybe I can change my vote to someone else, if I feel more tsuting of you. Wouldn't want to lynch a townie by just one vote now, do we? 😂

Well, since you asked, I'm the fool.

Okay, thanks.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Rose, what do you think of Nascar?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I wish I had everyone else's gut feelings. What I think is, NASCAR, Rose, and Nerd are always more quiet and are routinely picked out as suspicious because of that, even though it's typical of them compared to some of the rest of us.

[...]

I am sus of Nascar and Nerd not cuz they are quiet but just by everyone's reaction. And I'm just using elimination method. How I usually play is I try to find out who looks more townish (doesn't necessarily mean if they talk more, they are townie). I've played a lot of games before with veterans and a lot of mafia really know how to manipulate thru the thread and look townish and 'helpful' but I won't just rule them out as looking less suspicious. I think it depends more on their actions and responses.

Of course, it always helps me more if every player contributes more cuz if you don't say anything, then how I am supposed to even read you?

Like for example, Mouse hasn't said much but her reaction to my early Rose vote gives me vibes that she is not Rose's partner. That being said, she still could be mafia but just not with Rose. But there's also a possibility she could be town. I'll just keep her in view first.

For Nascar, he was giving a lot of neutral 50/50 answers which is a red flag for me and only agreed with me once I called him out. And that agreement wasn't even his own opinion that he gave out involuntary; it's cuz I asked you all.

For Nerd, I'm not 100% sure. She is being weird but she's always like this. I can't tell if her head is in the game or not. So I will not say I'm 100% confident she's mafia.

But bottom line is, I'm fine with a Nerd or Nascar lynch today. Of course it would suck if we mislynch today but it will still give us some clues and leads cuz then we can trace back who voted for Nerd and who didn't, and try to deduct if a mafia joined the vote or not. Most of the times from my experience, if there's two mafia, one might join the vote and one might not so they are split up. Sometimes they both won't vote at all. But we'll see, I don't want to give away too much.

But yeah, that's usually my thought process on how I look for mafia. It's not like I don't have much to back up. I mean, yeah, there's no HARD evidence that I know who's bad or who's not but at least I have a thought process. 🤷‍♀️

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ugh.. i agree that Nush and Nerd voting DeKay was weird. and honestly, that makes me wanna watch them closer.they might be partners. Vote: Nerd

If Nerd turns out to be Mafia, then this post is super scummy cuz I think you might try to frame Nush.

And I don't know if I'm liking everyone joining this wagon. :D Could be I'm wrong about Nerd. Or a mafia is bussing Nerd (if Nerd is mafia).

Who do you all think is mafia if Nerd turns out town? :grimace:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    If Nerd is town, then I think the mafia might be Nascar and Mouse/Rose. My list I gave earlier on still hasn't changed yet.
    Okay, here's what I think of everyone.

Nush: Probably town
    Alexa: Probably town
    Raine: 70% town
    Mouse: 60% townish
    Rose: 60% townish
    Nerd: Suspicious
    Nascar: Suspicious.

Which is just me using elimination method, going up the list.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

If Nerd turns out to be Mafia, then this post is super scummy cuz I think you might try to frame Nush.

And I don't know if I'm liking everyone joining this wagon. :D Could be I'm wrong about Nerd. Or a mafia is bussing Nerd (if Nerd is mafia).

Nascar, as I said from the beginning. :D
  • Options

probably mouse but i honestly don't know. what do you think of roses card?
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

I might be biased because we're related, but I'm leaning town for him. It's hard to tell with him because he usually always seems to act off. Idk.
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »

And who do you think could be his buddy? :)

Well, it could mean she has a power but also due to the setup and like I said before the beginning of the game, she could also just be a vanilla townie. Cuz of that, maybe we can keep her around for now in case she does have a PR. The bad news is that, she could also be a mafia.

It's a really fine line. 🤣 It's a really good PR tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I might be biased because we're related, but I'm leaning town for him. It's hard to tell with him because he usually always seems to act off. Idk.

Yeah, you're right about it being hard to tell. I always think he looks suspicious. XD

But I really did try to rule out the people who look townish, and he's just not on the top of that list. :\

Plus, he's also really flip floppy now cuz before, he agreed with my that Nush looks town and then now he's saying Nush could be bad by following the DeKay vote; whereas for me, I still think Nush is town even tho I dislike that vote on me by them. 🤷‍♀️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Well, it could mean she has a power but also due to the setup and like I said before the beginning of the game, she could also just be a vanilla townie. Cuz of that, maybe we can keep her around for now in case she does have a PR. The bad news is that, she could also be a mafia.

I tend to Nush or Rose, but Mouse was so silent, I don´t know about her. I would like to have a few more lines from her.
    And as always: I wanted to go to bed 2 hours ago, but this games are always the most thrilling at the end of the mafia day, for me unfortunately in the middle of the night! :s:D
  • Options

fair point, it scared me at first just in case she was mafia but like you said she could be powerless
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

I tend to Nush or Rose, but Mouse was so silent, I don´t know about her. I would like to have a few more lines from her.
    And as always: I wanted to go to bed 2 hours ago, but this games are always the most thrilling at the end of the mafia day, for me unfortunately in the middle of the night! :s:D

Sorry not Rose, Nascar! It´s late here really!
  • Options

Sorry not Rose, Nascar! It´s late here really!

Hmm? So you think Nush could be buddies with Nascar?

fair point, it scared me at first just in case she was mafia but like you said she could be powerless

It could be pretty bad if she was a mafia with that PR tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    I really think Nush and Nascar could be partners. We´ll see what Nerd was if she gets killed.

But Nascar is sus of Nush unless you're saying he's just saying that to make it look like they're not partners? I didn't really see it that way tho.
    x3vZicL.gif