Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ€”MOST WANTED PACKS- POLL πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒ

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Farming EP 🌻
    I'd love a Farming Pack first

but I'd also like a Romance EP, a Vacations EP, the University EP and a Sports & Hobbies EP.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    StarlitDownStarlitDown Posts: 17 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    This poll had some really great options in it! I think the amusement park idea grabbed my interest the most... but I would also love the farming idea, the lodge/resort idea, and the university pack. *furious nod* Although I am VERY happy with Island Living right meow. :)
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I'm kind of meh on the poll options. I'd like a supernatural ep that included all the supernaturals from previous Sims versions and maybe some new creatures too. I'd also like more worlds with more buildable lots.
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    I'd far and away rather have any fantasy related pack. Whether it's dragons and elves, sorcerers, werewolves, etc. Or superheroes and villains, alternatively.
    a63ftuN.png
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Farming EP 🌻
    I want farming the most, with Farm animals.
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    University/School EP πŸŽ“
    Out of all the options I see the most replayability with a university pack.

I would only use the others every so often.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    University, family, cars, romance, holiday travel, amusement parks/zoos. And oceanic life, w/ underwaterplay, since there wasn't much in island living.πŸ˜”
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• Options
    ChoerrysRoachChoerrysRoach Posts: 35 Member
    Family/Babies/Toddler GP πŸ‘ΆπŸ»
    I wouldn't mind a baby overhaul pack been tired of them since launch I also would like more kid and teen afterschool activities.
    chips-ahoy-chipsahoy-chi-literally-nobody-chips-ahoy-stan-loona-45479729.png
  • Options
    Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    University is all I'd need to complete my game! Country Living would be awesome, but I'd like my current current Households to not miss University.
  • Options
    ThunderNebThunderNeb Posts: 55 Member
    edited June 2019
    Mostly for the youthful Hairstyles and Outfits. The Sims 4 really needs to do something about the random uncoordinated outfits NPC Sims wear. Why not have the option for random coordinated "Styled Looks" and "Fashion Trends" based on Aspirations and/or Traits? Random Sims have no fashion sense at all!
    I spend more time fixing sim outfits than playing... And maybe introduce customized Styled Looks.
  • Options
    GonedalfGonedalf Posts: 62 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    Romance would probably be my top pick, but there are a ton on here that I would really love.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    All of the above except for amusement park and farming ep. I shudder when I think of farming being an expansion...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    School, family, and ocean
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Farming EP 🌻
    Farming would be cool and something a bit different and now they have done dolphins in IL they could use a similar interaction format with other animals like sheep, cows etc if you were a farmer as a career you could feed, interact with them as part of the interactive side of the career but also interact with them if you were not too. I wouldn’t mind most of the ideas listed the only pack I’m not interested in is university.
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    All of the above.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited July 2019
    I just wish they keep the previous university life feature from the previous games, like social group make it separate from get together club feature, mascot, and university dance.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    izecson wrote: Β»
    I just wish they keep the previous university life feature from the previous games, like social group make it separate from get together club feature, mascot, and university dance.

What's University dance? I went to three Universities and never once had a University dance. Those kind of things they stop doing after High school at least in the USA.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited July 2019
    One or more πŸ‘
    • Zombie Apocalypse
    • Futuristic Living (Please bring back my servos !!!)
    • Country Living
    • Mountain Living
    • Superheroes
    • Asia Living
    • Africa Living
    • Middle East Living
    • Ancestor Life (learn about the Past cultures)
  • Options
    Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    University. I'm hoping they'll add boarding schools/private schools back and maybe add a little homeschooling in there that you can do with a parent or online. They could really use this EP to add more activities for younger Sims. I also hope there are degree specific jobs like there was in I think 2. 3 only had pre-promotions if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    School EP and Amusment Park EP
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    edited July 2019
    Cars EP πŸš—
    I want all of them but I chose cars because I hate walking to leave a lot. When I get the animation of getting in a car and then a loading screen, I will feel more satisfied with Sims 4. Other than that I want ski/resorts. I’m waiting for the day I can run a resort!
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Family/Babies/Toddler GP πŸ‘ΆπŸ»
    I'm so sad family didn't get more votes because its desperately needed.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Farming EP 🌻
    I'd like to be a farmer.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    BatmanBatman Posts: 302 Member
    Vacations/Resorts GP πŸ—»(Ski resort, winter lodge etc)
    I love having my own businesses and setting them up. I was super bummed IL didn't have a hotel business, so my vote is for a EP with that!
  • Options
    BatmanBatman Posts: 302 Member
    Vacations/Resorts GP πŸ—»(Ski resort, winter lodge etc)
    A generations pack paired with a baby overhaul is the only thing I'll pay for at this point.

And maybe making the teens look and act like teenagers.