Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves howling in Forgotten Hollow - hint for Realm of Magic?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Werewolves would come in early Fall of 2020 as a gameplay. Hopefully it will be like Teen Wolf & Bitten.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Werewolves would come in early Fall of 2020 as a gameplay. Hopefully it will be like Teen Wolf & Bitten.
    Not necessarily. We don’t yet know that they aren’t coming in Realm of Magic.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    too large of a gap between vampires and realm of magic that i doubt its a hint. more of a, this would be cool to have in the game and maybe later down the line we'll add in werewolves too!
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I think the werewolves howling is reminiscent of the original Dracula novel. The protagonist hears them as he approaches the castle. In that novel, Dracula is a shapeshifter and the wolf form is one of his favorites. I think later novels began to make more of a separation between vampires and werewolves.
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    It has probably been mentioned, but theres a Werewolf statue with candles by the Forgotten Hallow's lake! And a fairy statue as well. I hope the lake eventually becomes swimmable for creepy-esque mermaids/sirens. Also, I absolutely love the vampire llama statue, it's so funny and amazing 😆
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I agree that the wolves howling in Forgotten Hollow is probably a nod to Dracula. It's a really nice reference too and I love hearing it whenever I'm in that world!

If they really aren't planning to include werewolves I'll be very disappointed. Werewolves are my absolute favourite! And they've been a main occult in every other version, so I don't see why they'd suddenly decide to leave them out?

If they do include werewolves I at least hope they come in their own pack separate from witches. That way they'd be able to flesh out each life state properly just like they did with the vampire pack. Quality over quantity is what I'm hoping for!
  • Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I think werewolves will be included and I still think that was the image SimGuruNinja pixelated some time ago when he was play testing the game.
  • Options
    Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Wolves howling is pretty much a basic concept to have in any creepy ambiance......
  • Options
    ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Jprp83 wrote: »
    Wolves howling is pretty much a basic concept to have in any creepy ambiance......

Lol god forbid anyone get excited and speculate about something... if you read over these comments you’ll see the howling isn’t the only reference to werewolves in Vampires, it’s a shame they did the occult fans dirty like that. Dropping 1 occult pack over 5 years and leave us hanging with all the hints at werewolves!

Here’s hoping werewolves aren’t thrown in as an incomplete extra in Realm of Magic, like Mermaids were for Island Living coz let’s be real, mermaids are disappointing AF in TS4...