Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Styled Looks Name Vote

Both Polls are set up to run until Monday so you have time to help us pick a name for a Styled Look and a Styled Room.
SimGuruRad
https://twitter.com/SimGuruRad

[img][/img]B4oXrD2.png

[img][/img]MKONtGm.png

Comments

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Thanks for the headsup! The styled look looks great!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    That full body outfit looks GORGEOUS! It was a smart move from them to include it to this pack(even tho it was not part of the cas voting). They did really good job with it.
    I hope that it looks as good when the pack is out.
    I mean I would buy the pack just because of that dress lol!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Is the voting seriously Twitter only???
  • Options
    YvinatorEliteYvinatorElite Posts: 97 Member
    Can I just say I LOVE THE STYLED LOOK OMG
  • Options
    KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    I'd vote for Country Casual and Pieced Together but I don't have twitter :frowning:
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I have a question, I really like the new outfit (the plain one more than the parrerned) but I've never liked knee high boots. Do we know if the outfit has to be worn with them or can we choose the footwear separately? I really hope there is a separated option
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Karlia wrote: »
    I'd vote for Country Casual and Pieced Together but I don't have twitter :frowning:

These were the two I voted for.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    @SimGuruGraham Why is there Twitter-only voting for the community project?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Terra wrote: »
    SimGuruGraham Why is there Twitter-only voting for the community project?

Maybe cuz they think naming the style looks is not such a big deal and wasn't totally part of the timeline, which was Theme, Build and buy, CAS, Icon and Title.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited October 2017
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I have a question, I really like the new outfit (the plain one more than the parrerned) but I've never liked knee high boots. Do we know if the outfit has to be worn with them or can we choose the footwear separately? I really hope there is a separated option
    Shoes and boots are always seperate aren’t they? The high stockings could be included though.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    With every Expansion/Game/Stuff pack we get these example outfits(idk what's the actual name for those because English is my third language) that can be found in the style book part of the CAS to help the players to style their sims. With this voting we are voting for the name of the example outfit.
    So of course the dress can be worn without the boots and the stockings. @rinre33 @JoAnne65
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @ItsJanier Maybe it's different in Sims 4, but in Sims 3 there are outfits where the stockings are tied to the outfit, like this one.

KGnC1MX.png

Thence my remark ;) Boots and shoes never however.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    With every Expansion/Game/Stuff pack we get these example outfits(idk what's the actual name for those because English is my third language) that can be found in the style book part of the CAS to help the players to style their sims. With this voting we are voting for the name of the example outfit.
    So of course the dress can be worn without the boots and the stockings. @rinre33 @JoAnne65

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't tend to use styled outfits so wasn't sure if this would come as a separate item or not in the full body outfit. But I guess it does make sense of would be separate. Well, that makes me happy, the outfit itself I find very cute
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 When @SimGuruGraham announced the Stuff Pack clothing vote results he said that "Many of you commented on the forums during the survey, wondering why the clothing shown in the style vote wasn't also included as options to vote for within the clothing vote."
    So they decided to also include the dress, boots, and stockings that were shown on the woman from the style vote.
    I agree with you @rinre33 it's very cute! I can't wait for Laundry Day Stuff Pack tbh.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member

Hi, I didn't have an opinion so I voted for you. :)
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Trash

Also Trash.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Fresh Boho Chic + Pieced Together for me! the room and outfit look great. can't wait to put my own styles together with 'em!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    i dont have twitter! have fun voting. im pleased with anything
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2017
    Guys - Twitter is as easy as joining any other forum. It is silly you guys don't have it. It's world wide and why they are now the official place for the sims - so you all might want to think about signing up. It's free and just like here - except you can't post long posts. Takes a minute to join or less even. Easy as pie.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    @Writin_Reg not everyone wants to have account on all the sosial medias. So it's not silly that everyone doesn't have Twitter. It's a personal choise. Not everyone has Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat either.
    I have Twitter but I never use. I find Twitter silly and lame tbh.
    But lets stay in topic here.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Writin_Reg not everyone wants to have account on all the sosial medias. So it's not silly that everyone doesn't have Twitter. It's a personal choise. Not everyone has Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat either.
    I have Twitter but I never use. I find Twitter silly and lame tbh.
    But lets stay in topic here.

Well it is now the place they post and speak with players the most. They refer to Twitter and Facebook as the Sims "Official" forum now - instead of here. I believe that is why peoples complaints here get way less interests now a days. That's why I said it. You also see almost nothing negative there and the numbers of posters are huge compared to here. Sure it's your choice of course - but the fact remains people there are heard and replied to - where here now a days replies are few and far between.

I was like you in thought - and I don't post often there - unlike here where I post a lot - but at least when I do post on Twitter the Guru's often reply - most of the time privately even - so at least we get heard there and most of all some kind of answer.

(ETA - it seems are larger number of simmers never come to the forums anymore, except if they have a computer or game problem, as they claim we are not very friendly, or that all we do nowadays is put down the game. )

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    I don't care how easy it is to sign up for twitter, they want my phone number and they are NOT gonna get it. I don't even use my real name anywhere online because when I was young we were taught to keep our personal information private. Now more and more places require phone numbers and I do not want my number to land in some sort of unsafe database and so Twitter is a no-no for me.
  • Options
    joRN1414 wrote: »

Hi, I didn't have an opinion so I voted for you. :)

Thank you very much! I appreciate that a lot!
  • Options
    @Writin_Reg whenever I've asked something from a Guru here I've always got a reply.
  • Options
    @Writin_Reg whenever I've asked something from a Guru here I've always got a reply.

ItsJanier - Then you are luckier than most simmers, as the majority of simmers I see that post HERE claim they hardly ever get replied to in this forum. We used to - but it is rarer for most.

Karlia - I did not give my phone number for twitter - so you can have twitter without it. I don't share my phone number anywhere on the net. Use my email, a user name, and a password - just like here.

In dreams - I LIVE!