Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Styled Looks Name Vote

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,189 SimGuru
    Terra wrote: »
    @SimGuruGraham Why is there Twitter-only voting for the community project?

Hi @Terra (and others). This was just an impromptu poll we thought would be a fun little thing to do, not one of the big official surveys that was planned on part of this project. As the names of Styled Rooms and Styled Looks in-game is ultimately pretty inconsequential, hopefully those without Twitter don't feel too left out.

While we've completed all of the major planned surveys for this pack, this forum and blogs on our official website remain the place to be for big updates that we'll share as the project moves forward. If you follow me on Twitter, you'll see more little day to day updates shared that give a snapshot of things that happen during development.
  • Options
    SimReviewsSimReviews Posts: 211 Member
    Terra wrote: »
    @SimGuruGraham Why is there Twitter-only voting for the community project?

Hi @Terra (and others). This was just an impromptu poll we thought would be a fun little thing to do, not one of the big official surveys that was planned on part of this project. As the names of Styled Rooms and Styled Looks in-game is ultimately pretty inconsequential, hopefully those without Twitter don't feel too left out.

While we've completed all of the major planned surveys for this pack, this forum and blogs on our official website remain the place to be for big updates that we'll share as the project moves forward. If you follow me on Twitter, you'll see more little day to day updates shared that give a snapshot of things that happen during development.

thanks you for doing the clear up . i was verrey confuse !
    I'm an avid sims4 simmer born in France and living with a gogeous husband and 2 twin baby girls, working as a game developer & cc maker. and looking for a teaching job ;p
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    @SimGuruGraham

Thanks for the clarification. I don't have a Twitter so I won't be able to follow you there but thanks for clearing that up.